The Trap: Brutal Preview

Story Info
Teacher forces her to watch him dominate another
8k words
4.51
26k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedusty1
thedusty1
34 Followers

It has been 3 weeks since Janet Darwin attempted to blackmail her teacher by drugging him & making it seem as he forced her to take sexy photos & have sex, but her arrogance & poor attendance proved to be her undoing. While she held her teacher Wade Brooks captive & thoroughly fucked him at knife point Janet was unaware of the camera Wade used to record his classes for online students, but not only was her crime filmed she admitted to blackmailing other teachers & that her two older sisters had as well. Though Wade tried telling Janet about the camera her cruel nature & need to torment her prey led to him secretly enjoying her "Trap," but upon revealing her being filmed Wade established Janet had trapped herself & her only option is being his toy.

For Wade, seventh period has become his favorite class, not only is it the last class of the day it's also the period Janet Darwin is in his class. While the bad girl of West Central High School still confidently prowls the halls causing trouble, greeting friends, & flirting with the boys she still views as puppets, Wade has seen her iron clad spirit ebb over the past few weeks. The 18 year olds wavering strength is especially noticeable come seventh period.

Seeing Mr. B greeting his students entering his classroom sends an icy shiver down her spine & an unwelcome erotic tingle between her thighs. Even while talking with her friends her eyes & mind wander to him. His silence & indifferent behavior towards her these past few weeks has Janet unsettled especially after Wade claimed her as his "New toy."

"Craig you still owe me your rough draft... hey Britt... Sam, good to see you on time," Wades cheerful greetings cause a knot in Janets stomach & her pace to slow as she approaches.

"Remember to get your notes out & the paper from yesterday about citing sources," Wade reminds the class before turning back to the hall. He saw her detach from her friends & head towards class, but appears ignorant to her existence. Though her scent excites him more than ever since Wade plans to finally make good on his promise of making Janet his new toy. Janet still confused by her sadness as again Wade doesn't even bother greeting her when entering the room.

Standing in front of the class he begins saying: "Before we get started I'd like to thank those of you who signed up for summer school," his eyes pause on Janet, "I appreciate you ruining my summer by failing to turn in any work this semester or by just being lazy. Also, while you continue working on your final draft I'll be calling a few of you to my desk to discuss your previous drafts. Been teaching since I was 22, so I know a few things. Now, we'll quickly go over how to integrate research & sources into your writing..." Wade swiftly discusses the review & conducts class as usual, but Janet nervously senses something is different & her rising fear is confirmed when she is the last name called to his desk.

"So, uh, Mr. B what's up?" her faux confidence is easily spotted, but her trembling lip is what truly gives Janet away. He ignores her for a few moments then begins addressing her without even looking at her.

"Hmm, Janet right? It's been an unusual 3 weeks with you being in class every day & your other teachers report your attendance has improved for them too. Specifically, Mr. Miller & Mr. Gladeio report improvement," now finally looking at her to enjoy the panic spreading through her at the names of teachers she successfully blackmailed. "Now let's go over your drafts," he signals Janet sit next to him & shifts closer to her once she has sat down. They both look at the document "I wasn't surprised by how well written this is, but you still need to ensure you turn these run-on sentences into different statements or use correct punctuation to make them proper sentences or individual points or ideas. Though I was surprised by how bad my fiancé wanted me to fuck her after watching our video. I mean, normally when I choke Kayla she cums harder than normal, but that time wow she squirted hard... though it might have also been the slapping, the screaming obscenities, the being held down, & the brutal fucking. I didn't even stop when she cried, begged, or yelled 'stop,' but I guess she shouldn't have told me to fuck her like I'm going to fuck you." His eyes still have not left the paper, but as Janet shifts uncomfortably Wade digs his fingers into her upper thigh.

"Act natural, no one is paying attention & they can't see behind my desk," his eyes still look at the paper as if the conversation is normal while Janets eyes fight back tears. "I've been doing research on you, I know you left your doting mother & step-father to live with your absentee father because he thinks your love & your sisters love can be bought. I know your phone number & that you plan on trying to use whatever texts or calls we may exchange against me, but just don't. I know your work schedule. I know most nights you are home alone & have no curfew. I know you just got your latest birth control shot. I also know you can be quite the romantic," Janet gulps, "Go to the staff lounge bathroom down the hall that's marked 'out of order' take off your clothes & write me a love note about how much you want me to fuck you then give it & your panties to me. Make sure you say, what was it about a can?"

"Are you fucking serious?" she asks with annoyed defiance, but his intense glare terrifies her. "Pl-please don't," Janet mumbles as a tear runs down her cheek & his grip tightens.

"Say it," Wade demands angrily through clenched teeth while intensifying his grip on her thigh. The anger begins rising as he recalls how as the cruel predator Janet enjoyed forcing herself upon him & the delight she felt in hatching a scheme that threatened his job & freedom. Seeing her as fearful prey greatly excites him.

"Red Bull, your-your cock f-feels like a Red Bull can," She begins to blush & nervously gulps. With a defeated shame-tinged sigh Janet whispers "But it's a little big-bigger."

A deep breath fills her lungs when his hand releases her thigh. Janet is surprised when he finally looks at her, his kind eyes gaze into hers for a moment causing her to recall the joy he exudes while teaching though especially their many passionate kisses, but his anger & hunger for her surfaces when he silently mouths "Go." On shaky legs Janet stands to walk away, but stumbles when she sees her teacher scribble "Touch yourself while you write to me."

Once in the hallway Janet nearly collapses as the gravity of her situation further sinks in. Leaning against the lockers she struggles to slow her breathing, but can't calm her racing mind. With each step surprising thoughts & fears flood her mind: "If the other teachers know what will they do with me or to me," "How many men would he force me to fuck," "Mr. B fucked his fiancé until she cried," "She asked him to fuck her like me & it made her cry," "She liked the video of her man getting fucked by me," "What if she wants to hurt me or fuck me," "Why am I getting so wet." Her last thought & realization sends a shiver down her spine.

Janet turns the corner & nearly stumbles over a stack of wood thanks to an overwhelmed mind desperate to make sense of her predicament. She becomes nervous upon noticing the hallway & classrooms are vacant due to remodeling. Quickly & quietly, Janet goes to the lounge at the end of the long vacant hall. The missing video cameras has her worried her teacher intends on making use of the unobserved & unoccupied lounge.

"There are too many fuck-tards in this school to just leave all this construction crap out," Janet thinks while sneaking into the 'closed' lounge that seems to now be mostly storage. Breathing becomes hard when she recalls the anger in Mr. B's eyes & sees how secluded this room is. Nervously making her way to the bathroom, upon entering she quickly locks the door causing a pained sigh to escape her lungs. The motion sensitive light terrifies her further, but quickly feels safe when her stunning reflection reminds her that she is alone & safe. Though Janet remembers her task upon seeing a notepad & pen on the counter. A shudder racks her body when she sees a note reading: "Be creative & truly enjoy yourself, I'll know if you don't." Janet finds herself feeling even more fearful & uncomfortable at the thought of another camera watching her, but resigns herself to her fate.

"So, he wants a 'love note' & a mention of his stupid cock... that feels stupid good," she mutters while assessing her "Work space." Scooting the small random table to the toilet Janet plops down on the porcelain throne & begins to write. "To my... beautiful bull," she says while rolling eyes in annoyance. "My lithe body beckons to feel your..." she taps her pen trying to think of something corny, but is interrupted by a text from an unfamiliar number.

"You are supposed to take your clothes off & touch yourself while you write. Strip now." Startled by his "Omniscience" Janet quickly stands up & kicks off her sneakers before undoing her snug jeans. As she hastily begins peeling her pants down a text from the unfamiliar number instructs her to: "Do it sexy, like you're being watched by someone who despises you & wants to humiliate & use you." Blood rushes to her cheeks, his words both infuriate & arouse her.

Bending at the waist Janet hooks her thumbs into her pant pockets & proceeds to slowly slide her jeans down her discreetly plump bottom. While tall & slim her meaty heart shaped hiney is accentuated by her long-toned legs & slim waist. Hesitantly, Janet pauses to hold her pants at the base of her bottom thinking of the porn she has seen then uses the pants to seductively jiggle her cheeks. While she knows her bottom isn't large her former boyfriends have enjoyed squeezing her healthy cheeks. Feeling the flush in her face spread to her chest Janet ignores her abject embarrassment to finish elegantly unwrapping her legs. Biting her lip, she whips her auburn hair back then slowly runs her hands through it while simultaneously slowly standing straight again. Her eyes close as she delicately drags her fingertips down her jaw line to momentarily graze her pouting bottom lip. Fingers dance down her slender neck each hand playfully tracing the outline of her breasts before gently grasping each.

"Mmm," escapes Janets pouty pinks lips when she again grabs her healthy chest. Sultry eyes slowly open as one hand continues to dance across her shirt, teasing her soft young breasts. "Mmm," and other sounds of pleasure become more frequent. Janet is surprised when her nipples begin to harden under her ministrations. Her other hand playfully glides over her firm stomach, occasionally circling her navel. In an instant she grabs the bottom of her t-shirt & rips it from her body. Janet can't resist admiring her body; though no six pack the feel of her own nails raking her flat stomach is intoxicating, but what nearly ignites her is watching this & feeling her other hand carefully explore the ample flesh protruding from her bra. Just as a hand firmly reclaims her breast & the other teasingly begins pulling down her underwear her phone chimes.

"Very sexy, leave the underwear & bra on. I want my first full view of your tits to be when I shred your bra to sink my teeth into your nipples. You get a treat, & probably some poetic inspiration, for giving me a good show. Watch the videos I send & feel free to keep the show going...I have a feeling you won't be able to resist."

The sarcasm, anger, & hunger dripping from the message incites anger & curiosity within Janet. Anger she is in the situation & how poorly she read Mr. B. Janet targeted him thinking his kindness & catering to student needs made him an easy mark, but as she awaits the videos a fearful tingle begins tickling her womanhood. Again, finding a seat on the toilet she uses the folding leg on her case to set her phone up as if watching Netflix.

"I am curious as hell to see our little video Mr. B, what was your fiancés favorite part? She's 27, I wonder if she's just jealous of this 'us' thing," Janet sneers sarcastically. "This whole blackmail thing doesn't have to be so forced & cruel," Janet purrs while sensually rubbing her breasts & smooth upper thighs. "I'm not into girls, but since your fiancé Kayla likes to watch," Janet now slides each hand to her surprisingly warming groin, "I would love to give her a show." Her left hand begins to firmly rub her pussy through her rapidly moistening panties while her right-hand fingers toy with the edge of her underwear occasionally sliding in to tease the beckoning entrance of Janet's womanly canal.

She is confident her slightly overdramatic writhing teamed with hushed moans &gasps will have Wade under her spell & lead to a truce of sorts. After a few moments of her performance Janet again reaches out to her overseer "Though the best show would definitely be you coming her & making me squirt all over your cock again." With a deep moan & gasp Janet quickly inserts her middle finger into her pussy then begins to quickly please herself. While Janet is aroused this truly is a performance as she nervously hopes to escape her fate. The text alert provides a welcome distraction, but Janet is further rattled by the message & the thumbnails of the videos she received.

"Understand this: YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL. YOU ARE MINE. I DON'T & WON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, I DISPISE YOU. I WILL USE YOU AS I PLEASE, OR YOU & PROBABLY YOUR SISTERS WILL BE JAILED. Now, I know you think you can manipulate me &/or your situation. I'm not like the simple & desperate teens & 20 somethings you toy with. Since you have pissed me off I expect you to continue your show, but no penetration & do not cum or there will be consequences. Enjoy watching some fun Kayla & I had after & while watching our video. Notice how she also included an edited cut of the best parts."

Janet begins shaking in fear while also unable to look away from the video thumbnails. Seeing the frozen image of Mr. B thrusting into a fit brunette from behind is erotic, but his clenched jaw, one leg up on the bed, hands painfully pulling her hair so hard she is nearly bent backwards, & her scarlet butt cheeks terrify her. An odd feeling rises due to the shoulder height shot from not far behind him only showing him from the nose down & her from behind sickens her as the angle is slightly next to him making it seem that Janet stands next to Wade forced to watch her future torment.

The other thumbnail is unsettling as it only shows the back of the brunettes head & a sliver of her profile as his hand wraps around her front to grasp her throat & the other hand points at a large flat screen displaying a high definition shot of Janet riding the cock of her bound teacher. The memories, fear of her future humility, & unwanted arousal cause a fearful curiosity. A defeated sigh slowly escapes Janet's blushing chest, with a quiet nervous laugh her eyes begin to water when she realizes he is right she can't resist watching & presses play...

* * * * *

"You like that babe? I want you to know how much I love doing this," is how the video starts. Similar to the thumbnail Wade is fucking her from behind, but has yet to really give it to her. Both his & her feet are on the ground as he gives slow deep thrusts that push her soft round hips into the bed which makes her small meaty butt jiggle slightly. With an abrupt & vicious stroke Wade fully plunges his girth into her pussy causing her to groan with an uncomfortable pleasure.

"Mmm," she moans, "I like this... for now. That feels, sssooo good," his deep thrusts quicken & every 3rd or 4th stroke is the viciously deep thrust accompanied by an agonized groan. "Though I appreciate the slow start... mmm, because I'm so tight, but rules are rules & mercy has to be earned & you know what I say: 'the harder the better.'"

After hearing this a glint of a wicked smile can be seen on Wades face. Several quick painful slaps to her ass cause her legs to nearly give out. As Wade pauses his slow brutal thrusts he leaves himself fully sheathed & leans his whole body forward pushing himself even deeper causing her to desperately dig her fingers into the blankets & grunt even louder. Her legs shake & when Wade lifts his leg to put his foot on the bed her hips are further pushed on the bed leaving her feet scrambling for leverage. He chuckles as her toes barely touch the floor & her head sinks & starts shaking no.

"I love our rules," he says into her ear after pushing further into her causing one of her legs to bend at the knee & nearly kick him. "Well, I thought before all the loud grunting, screaming, yelling, & inevitable crying starts I'd take requests. Oh, oh, here it is again!" Wade says gleefully pointing to the video on the screen showing Janet shaking & writhing before squirting. "I totally made her cum several times, but she didn't even know she could squirt," he gently strokes her brunette hair, but she shakes her head again. With a sigh he stands up & stretches his neck. "I know what you want, but not until you say it... so, say it," his voice angry as he gives several harsh slaps to her ass.

"No, just do it," she moans. "I like it when you take. So, take what's yours."

"Hmm, like this?" In a flash he bends over the quivering brunette to reach one of his hands into her hair & putting that arms elbow along her spine forcing most of her flat while her neck cranes uncomfortably turning her face almost to the ceiling. When she tries reaching back he slaps her hand, her ass, & yanks her head by her hair. He growls "Rules! Follow them & I let you cum. You want to cum right?!" She quickly shakes her head 'yes.' Further bending forward he then violently pulls her arm back & puts her hand on her own butt cheek.

"Spread," he yells & she submissively grasps her petite cheek before pulling the cheek apart to expose her tight star. "Behave or I'll fuck your ass dry. Nod. You want me to make you cum?" Vigorously, she nods 'yes.' "Are you scared?" Another vigorous 'yes.' Using his legs for cruel leverage he hunches like a beast about to attack, he draws his hips back like an archer, his thick arrow head resting millimeters from the hot tight target. "Good," he grunts as he lets loose his arrow.

"Nnnnaaarrgh!" Is the repeated pained grunt that deafens Wade each time he quickly & brutally penetrates her like an animal rutting seeking dominance with each thrust. To emphasize his brutal & fast strokes he slams into her making primal grunts & pulling her hair as if that is what it is for. Though a brief eternity of mere minutes the rawest & most powerful orgasm begins to rise in her core making her writhe & squirm under the human beast sweating & grunting over her. Wade licks away several tears that have not stopped streaking her cheeks, but her pained screams quickly turn to shameful pleading groans as her apex of pleasure approaches. The speed & brutality of his pounding quicken & as her pussy begins to tremor it ends.

"Not quite what you were expecting I bet," Wade shoves her away & stands over the woman shaking, squirming, & sobbing from not just the brutal pounding, but frustration as she nearly reached an orgasmic nirvana. They each glisten with sweat & as Wade catches his breath his sweat slowly drips onto her back. "Just say it, I'll do it & you'll love it."

He pauses still reclaiming his breath & watches her head fall down in defeat. When she quickly tries scurrying away he pushes her down into the bed & angrily spanks each ass cheek. "Rules! You take what I give you & stay where I put you until I say otherwise. Now stay or I get the cuffs & rope," he growls while beating her blushing bottom. Abruptly ceasing the assault, he begins gently caressing her bottom & planting delicate kisses along her back causing her fearful shudders each time. "Or don't, I love the cuffs & rope," he playfully whispers, "Maybe you won't scream & plead this time. Even though you're 'busy' I'm still waiting for a response."

thedusty1
thedusty1
34 Followers