The Trap: Brutal Preview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give a girl a break damn," Kayla chuckles. "That was pretty fucking great, but you know it's not quite what I want. Also, seriously that was cruel stopping before that earthshattering orgasm. Pretty sure I'll never be the same after that denial," they both chuckle. "You think you know me so well, tell me what it is I want."

"Fine, I'll play your game. Though, I bet I can 'tell' you without using words & if I can, not only will you tell me I want details. I have a feeling what you want might be our most excessive experience."

"Okay Wade, if you're so sure go ahead," Wade merely points to the screen as the video is currently showing Janet posing for the faux blackmail pictures. "Oh, you are damn impressive & damn right. That bitch needs to be put in her place. Ugh, I was so mad when I first saw her riding you I almost didn't cum."

"I know, but I mean now. Tell me what you want me to do now. I can tell just thinking about it is getting you even more turned on. Say it."

"Fine! Show me how you'll fuck that slut. Show me how you'll make her scream. Show me how angry you are. Show me how you will break her body & mind."

"God, I love you. I can't wait to see what you do with her. Though, that pounding earlier was a preview. When we get ahold of her that preview will seem tame & gentle." He leans over the brunettes body to kiss her cheek & quietly speak in her ear, "You ready for me to show you what I'll do to Janet?" She nervously shakes head 'no.'

"You know we don't care." A beautiful blonde chuckles as she walks into frame to stand next to Wade. The brunette begins trembling from fear & nods 'yes' before lowering her head in shameful defeat. Wade turns to give Kayla a loving embrace before gently cradling her thin beautiful face. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment before engaging a quick passionate kiss. The brunette struggles to turn her head to look at them.

"Are you done watching us & playing with yourself? You know I love it when you join in, this 20 year old needs all the help we can give." Wade says while still looking into her eyes. His hands now roam her nude body caressing her shoulders & back, hungrily grasping her ample bubble butt. When Kayla surrenders her neck Wade hungrily nibbles, licks, & kisses his way from one side to the other before trailing his affection down to her exquisite & perky D cups. With a gasp of pleasure Kayla wraps her fingers around Wades rigid member.

"Not quite yet, mmm, babe" she whispers between moans from enjoying his mouth on her sensitive pink nipples. "Though I do want a better view of you showing me how you'll fuck that slut Janet." Wade smiles & pushes Kayla down on the bed.

"I need to taste you, you're the person I'll always want most." Kayla's face reddens & she excitedly spreads her long firm legs. Wade turns to the brunette, "Rub your cunt while I'm busy. When I'm done with her your pussy is mine & I'm going to fuck you like I hate you, because that bitch on screen I hate & you get to feel that hate, now rub."

The brunette urgently shoves her hands under her body with hopes of finally cumming. Though her pleasure is tainted by his threat as the thought of his previous brutal fucking being 'gentle & tame' leaves her quietly sobbing & trembling. Shame, fear, & arousal cause her pussy to yearn for attention & seeing Wade passionately devour Kayla's mound has her greedily riding her own fingers. The sounds of her & Kayla's moans create a wild erotic cacophony of pleasure.

"I love it when you nibble my clit & finger fuck me! Ahh! Yes!" Kayla cries as Wade invades her crotch with his mouth & fingers. Her knees bend & feet plant on the bed so she can thrust her pleasure center into her lover's face. The sounds of their current pet desperately attempting release drives Kayla wild. In a fit of primal need, she viciously grabs the brunettes face to slap the improvised gag from her mouth.

Kayla grips her throat & growls "I don't give a shit that you're not into girls make me cum!" The brunette nearly screams when Kayla pulls her close & kisses her. With her hair firmly held by Kayla the brunette cannot pull away & when an invading tongue lashes her own her eyes flash wide in disgust. Kayla denies her escape by pulling her closer & repeatedly violently slapping her face until the brunette finally begins reciprocating the kiss.

Feeling her pets tears glide down to her own face causes Kayla to nearly cum. While Wade can easily make her cum, her previous orgasms from watching have left her needing more. Using her brunette pet provides a means of her most favored aphrodisiacs: power & humiliation. It's not the awkward hesitant kissing Kayla enjoys, but rather the fact the fearful desperate brunette has no desire to experience another woman. Kayla pulls the beautiful whimpering woman from her mouth gives her a wink then slaps her & forces the confused woman's mouth to her neck. She gasps in pleasure from the two tongues exploring her body. Kayla cruelly pulls the brunettes desperate hand from her own dripping mound to place it on her own luscious breast. Feeling the other woman resist her while she steers her hand to her tit sparks an idea & Kayla quickly uses her middle & ring finger to penetrate her pets drenched pussy.

"Take it bitch, like you'll take his cock," Kayla sneers as she forces her tongue into her pet's ear. She gasps as Kayla aggressively fingers her pussy at an unrelenting pace. "Wade, babe I'm so close slow down. If this bitch stops playing with my tit or stops kissing me, hold her down so I can fist her ass." Wade doesn't take his mouth from her pussy, merely giving a thumbs up. "I bet you thought you were going to cum all over my man's cock, but your slutty pussy is dripping all the way down my wrist. You better come for me quick whore," Kayla whispers before pulling the womans face inches above hers. The brunette closes her eyes & quietly moans & gasps, but is shocked when Kayla again slaps her face & wraps her hand around her throat. "Look. At. Me. He's the nice one," another slap & her grip tightens, "Cum for me," a harder slap & her grip tightens, the squelching sound of the brunettes pussy intensifies, "Cum you whore!" Kayla watches the brunette struggle to kiss her as tears slowly cascade her cheeks because she is overwhelmed physically & emotionally.

Kayla slaps her again & pulls their mouths together, but this time the brunette willing devours her mouth fueled by wanton lust. Their tongues attack each other & their kisses are of angry need, the brunette moans wildly into Kaylas mouth as she viciously squeezes her firm breast, & anxiously humps Kaylas vigorous fingers. Kayla moans deeply as she releases her pets throat & as the brunette fills her lungs with fresh air her vagina squeezes the vigorous fingers inside, & her body begins to violently convulse as she reaches her apex & orgasms so fiercely she cannot even form sounds let alone words. Tears freely flow as if a dam burst & she begins audibly sobbing. Kayla quietly moans while she pushes her hips into Wades skilled mouth. As Kayla nears her peak she pulls the confused sobbing woman close & cradles her in her arms which the brunette fearfully submits.

"That was brutally sexy," Wade states as he had been watching his fiancé destroy their pet the entire time. "I'm finishing you proper babe. You like when I take & I'm doing just that." Kayla smiles as she opens her legs inviting him in, but is surprised when he firmly grabs her ankles & pushes them back towards her head. "Hold her hands above her head whore," Wade barks at the broken brunette who quickly & fearfully complies. Before Kayla can protest Wade moves her further on the bed. He places himself at her sex not on his knees but squatting like a pitcher. Wade looks into Kaylas confused face & smiles saying "I'm going to make you squirt harder than that cunt Janet no matter what." Before Kayla can respond Wade again draws back his hips to let loose his arrow & just as Kayla starts yelling "Wait" he launches his arrow straight down into her core, but with the added power of his hips & body.

"Nnnnnaaaah fuuuuck!" comes screeching from her mouth as Wades thick cock fully & deeply penetrates her more painfully than ever before. Desperately she squirms underneath her lover turned tormenter & fails to break free of the brunette she now regrets abusing. Watching & feeling the thick intruder deeply & violently plume her pussy like it was drilling for oil hurts more than she expected. "Babe... aaah, wait... too much, uuhn... s-s-stop for ju-just a sec," Kayla begs as her eyes begin to water & her vagina desperately tries to adapt. Graciously he stops & pulls out allowing her several soothing breaths.

"Take it honey, I know what you like & I know you've been feeling a little jealous," with a kind smile he mouths 'I love you' before ordering the brunette to "Distract her until she cums, put your pussy on her mouth & make her regret those slaps. I saw you smiling when I made her scream. Do it!" Wade continues his deep vicious thrusts into Kaylas sopping wet pussy. He smiles watching their pet stiffen & tremble upon moving her groin over Kaylas grunting & moaning mouth. "Babe...she hates...that sexy tongue...of yours," he pants while continuing his deep hard thrusts. With Kaylas legs pushed so far back her hungry pussy faces upward allows the deepest & hardest penetration possible & unlike before he won't reconsider & reposition.

Sounds of flesh colliding fill the room as Wade savagely pounds Kaylas spasming vagina. His brutal thrusts are fast & powerful, & force Kayla to feel every inch of her pussy be pleasured. As he holds his cock in for a delicious moment before slowly teasingly withdrawing completely & aggressively slamming into her again. Regardless of the carnal pleasure radiating from her canal the pain cannot be ignored as each thrust elicits a pained groan tinged with intense pleasure. Knowing their brunette pet dislikes feeling Kayla scream & moan into her young pussy only excites Kayla more.

"Mmm...ahhh, no. Nnn, fuuuck," are the nearly inaudible screams Kayla makes as the brunette panics & tries pushing off of her face. "Ah! So deep! Grab her, I'm not done tasting her," Kayla pants as her now free hands grasp the womans tremoring butt cheeks & pushes forward. The brunette stumbles forward & is stuck on all fours, 1 hand on Kaylas leg the other on the bed leaves her perspiring face hovering over Kaylas occupied pussy. Her tear-filled eyes are wide in fear & shock seeing Wade balls deep in such a deep penetration.

"I guess she wasn't ready to have a womans mouth make her cum," Wade taunts before grabbing her hair & shoving her face against their interlocked organs. "You afraid to have her give you another orgasm? Nod." With a sniffle she nods.

"Did you see....ah! Damn babe! Her shaking? That slut is close" Kayla says while playfully wiping her glistening mouth & chin. "She's not the only one either," she sensually bites her lip, "Your cock hurts, but thank god you actually like me or I might be limping for days." She chuckles menacingly knowing the brunette can hear & the whole video is to scare Janet. "Turn her around I want to see her face when I make her cum."

Wade smiles mischievously then pulls the brunette by the hair & spins her head, causing her body to follow. His cock still thoroughly entwined with his lover allows him to exaggerate his small movements to continue pushing Kayla towards her climax. Kayla doesn't hide the wicked smile splitting her face as the pet sniffles & hesitantly places her sensitive mound upon Kaylas chin & beckoning mouth. With a few nibbles & licks the brunette shakes her head no as her orgasm begins anew.

"I need to see this," Wade exclaims as he begins to slowly fuck Kayla again. He again snatches the brunettes hair & pulls her head towards him making her arch her back & quickly places her arms over Kaylas legs to keep them pushed down. "Mmm, perfect," he says looking down at the blushing & ashamed brunette before winking at Kayla, whose upper face is just visible between the brunettes creamy thighs. Wade increases his tempo as he begins pounding Kayla once again. His hands now free he angrily grasps the brunettes plump breasts for leverage. "I remember when she said a woman could never make her cum like a cock," Wade teases while thrusting into Kayla their eyes never leaving one another except when her eyes close due to moans & winces. He pulls her head against Kaylas thighs so she can better hear the squelching sounds.

"Watch & know this," he begins thrusting madly & gritting his teeth. Kayla begins screaming & wiggling trying to escape the intense pain & pleasure forced upon her. "I won't be this 'gentle' when it's your turn," he screams at the brunette before spitting on her, slapping her perspiring chest, before viciously shoving her forward & pushing her hips back down on Kaylas screaming mouth.

"Too much...Ahhh! Mmmm...nnnngh sttttpppp," Kayla screams before having her mouth forced deep into their pets pussy. Pleasure & pain course through her & Wades assault on her overstimulated pussy causes her to wriggle & seek escape from him & the orgasmic pussy thrusting upon her face. "Nnn, hurts...so close...slooow down." She yells, but Wades powerful hand clasps firmly on her throat sparking an uncontrollable lust & need.

"Squirt! Squirt! Show that bitch what she's in for!" Wade demands through a clenched jaw. His hips & cock pound smoothly & hungrily. Kaylas juices splash with each impact of Wades hips. Her muffled screams of pleasure no longer echo a hint of pain as her body aches for release. "Off bitch!" He screams as he pushes the brunettes sweaty & exhausted body from Kayla. His fingers intertwine with Kaylas as he holds her hand & pushes it into the mattress above her head. He holds his head text to her mouth & ear to better experience the sensations he causes her.

"Yes! God, you're so deep...ah, can...barely take it! Can't wait to hear that bitch Janet scream!" Kayla yells as several tears roll down her cheek as anger & pleasure overwhelm her. Wades primal growls & groans spur her toward an overwhelming orgasm, but feels compelled to push him further. With her free hand she slaps Wade & screams, "Show her why I'm yours!"

"Take it! Cum!" Wade screams in her face as he clamps a possessive hand around Kaylas throat & uses the other to grip her hair & turn her face to a camera. "Uhnnn! Squirt bitch, I feel your pussy trying to drown my cock! You've done it before, show that bitch how a real woman cums!"

Sweat rolls off Wades body as his skillful penetration devolves into violent rutting in order to make his lover explode with passion & torment his would-be blackmailer. Nearing his end he watches Kaylas face change color, her jaw clench, & her eyes bulge in fear & pleasure as she lets out a pained gasp & writhes under him violently. His cock nearly stopped by her vaginas tight hold as her climax takes over her body. Kayla silently weeps as her body is overwhelmed by endorphins & dopamine, but her reverie seems unending as her pussy doesn't stop climaxing for over a minute.

"God, yes babe I feel you cumming," his grip loosens & she gasps with relief & erotic pleasure. His pounding doesn't cease as he knows her twitching body is at critical mass. "Mmm, your pussy is so tight. Ah, get ready!" His thrusts become quick & violent as he begins to cum deeply inside Kayla. With a muffled groan he unleashes several torrents of cum, but refuses to stop until his lover erupts.

Still unable to form words while her orgasm continues Kayla gasps & desperately wiggles her hips to finally burst the dam of pleasure between her tremoring thighs. The final angry desperate strokes of Wades cock unleash a sexual reckoning as hot fluid erupts from Kaylas abused & overstimulated pussy. Feeling his cock erupt within her was an unexpected aphrodisiac. Like a fountain her wet erotic pleasure spews from her battered pussy spraying her & Wade like never before.

The couple drenched in sweat & liquid pleasure tremble in the aftermath of the brutal, yet beautiful coupling. Delicately Wade strokes Kaylas shaking legs & gently lays them down. He smiles at her beautiful exhausted face & as her glistening chest heaves desperate for oxygen she returns her own. Wade lays himself next to her & drapes an arm over her ample breasts & begins stroking her hair & gently kissing her neck.

"That was... intense," Kayla mumbles wiping the tears from her eyes. "I guess I shouldn't have told you that I like it when you take what you want. My pussy is both happy & horrified," she chuckles before kissing his forehead. "Come," she says extending a hand to their pet cowering at head of their bed. Gently she guides the shell-shocked brunette to lay on her breast. For the briefest of moments the three lay in a perfect post-coital heap, but Kayla cannot resist a chance to tease. "I need to clean up, but I've been fucked into oblivion. Babe, have her put her tongue to work & hopefully in a little while you can show her what rough sex really is." She then grabs the womans hair like a leash & hands it to Wade.

"Well, luckily," he begins saying as he abruptly pulls the crawling whimpering brunette to his lovers spread legs, "... my cock is already trying to prepare for, what round now hmm? 3?" The brunette shamefully nods & sighs as Wade pushes her face into Kaylas pussy. "Get that ass up, the cameras want to see all of you." Wade orders as the brunette keeps her face low in Kaylas vagina, draws her knees to her chest & fearfully awaits whatever comes next.

"Bitch, you better stick your tongue in my twat & get used to the taste of his cum," Kayla growls as she pushes the womans face deep into her crotch. Her hesitant tongue & repeated gagging has Kayla moaning softly. "Aren't you glad I'm letting you... oh, yea stick your tongue in further. Glad I let you do this instead of turning you in? Nod." As she nods 'yes' Kayla cruelly rubs her cum dripping pussy in her face.

"I think you'll really like what I have planned for her babe," he says before raking his nails across the brunettes pale flesh. "Well, I mean I know you & I will like it." Wade sits on the bed carrying cuffs, chains, a riding crop, various plugs, clamps, & vibrators. He sets them to the side of the women, then looks directly into the camera to say: "Some bitches need to learn the hard way." The video then ends...

* * * * *

Janet sits silent, her body trembles with fear & unwanted arousal. After watching the 1st video she sets her phone down & walks to the sink. Looking at herself in the mirror seems foreign as she still struggles comprehending what she saw. Never did she imagine sex being so intense or driven by anger. Well aware of her damp panties Janet splashes cool water on her face & sighs knowing her teacher plans to fuck her senseless & his sadistic fiancé probably will too.

"How long has it been," she asks herself. Nervously, Janet reaches for her phone & is shocked to realize school ended over an hour ago. With panic she begins collecting her things & putting on her clothes. "Need to get out of here, what will he do, need to get out," Janet nervously mumbles while trying to gain control of her thoughts. Though her panic quickly turns to fear when the bathroom door unlocks & her teacher charges in & swiftly grabs her face & pushes her against the wall. His face showing only fury as his fingertips dig into her face & Janet stares fearfully into his burning eyes.

"I didn't say you could leave yet," he quietly growls. Janet tries speaking, but his firm grip prevents it. "Quiet, bitch. You saw what I did to Kayla & that slut? Nod." Janet nods. "You're afraid? Nod." She again nods 'yes.' He smiles, "Good." Then forces her to bend over the sink, pulling her hair so she is forced to watch in the mirror. "Your panties are soaked," he grinds his erection into her bottom before undoing his belt & unzipping his pants. Theirs eyes glare at one another in the mirror.