The Trap: Brutal Preview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too much of a pussy to fuck me in school," she challenges & shakes her panty clad butt against his now exposed member. "Just because you have me perfectly blackmailed & made me watch you fuck some bitches stupid that makes me scared of you & your cock?" She smirks. "Bring it bitch, make me scream with your cock." Her glare intensifies.

"You still think you're in control?" He grips her hair harder & slides her panties to the side. "You think getting me angry enough to fuck you in that wet slutty pussy of yours will itch that scratch that's been there for 3 weeks?" He puts his cock at her entrance, but merely slides his length along her pussy lips. "I know how bad you want me," she gasps feeling his cock slide along her most intimate area. "I hate you," Wade pulls her hair hard & intensifies his teasing glide, "Tomorrow night will be your 1st punishment." He smiles as her breathing quickens & her eyes close. Wade abruptly stops, pulls his hips back, & buries his cock fully into Janet slamming her hips into the counter. As her mouth opens to scream he puts a hand over it, "I'll text you an address & instructions." He moves his hips in a circle while quickly thrusting back & forth.

Janet can only stare wide eyed at the reflection of her victim turned tormentor. The painful stretch from his abrupt entrance has become a dull ache wrapped in hot pleasure. His cold angry eyes peer into hers with a lustful wanting of pleasure, pain, & power. Submission is what he demands, but Janet merely refuses to be a silent toy & unclasps the front of her bra. Wade pauses his cruel teasing to admire his pupils succulent globes. He feels a smug smirk split her face under his hand & his anger renews when she pulls his hand to her delicious breast & squeezes.

He smiles into the mirror as she turns her head to expose her neck. Playing along he dives into her neck kissing, licking, & nibbling while beginning to slowly move his hips to stimulate her warm sheath. For a few minutes Janet quietly moans in ecstasy as her teacher massages her chest & nipples, suckles her ear, & gently fucks her. Her climax nears as her pleasure intensifies, but so does Wades actions as his gentleness devolves into angry thrusts, soft massages become vicious slaps to her breast, & a firm hand around her throat.

"You think these perky tits were enough to distract me?" He cruelly asks while giving each a quick slap, each elicits a yelp from Janet & a hungry moan from Wade. "Until you learn," he slams himself deep into her wet pussy, "Your lesson & to respect me," two quick brutal thrusts cause Janet to moan in pleasure & wince, "& realize not all men are your playthings," withdrawing his cock & pushing her against the wall. "Kneel! Open your mouth & stick out your tongue." Upon falling to her knees in front of him does he release her throat & place his cock on the tip of her tongue. "Stroke it, finish me in your mouth. Now!" Several tears fall down her cheeks as she grips the large cock resting on her tongue. The throbbing member leaks salty precum into her mouth as her hands quickly jerk him to a finish she wished was inside her. "Fuck yes, you slut....mmmm, you better nnn swallow it all or I'll make you lick it off the floor."

Her soft hands anxiously grip & stroke the hot rigid tool growing in her grasp & with a primal grunt Wade explodes in Janets mouth. Four hot jets of cum spray & coat her mouth, as she wretches in disgust & shame Wade clamps a hand over her mouth once again. Janet pleads silently, but Wade plugs her nose as well. The copious salty secretion has her cheeks slightly puffed out & he smiles while silently mouthing 'swallow' & tips her head back. With a look of infinite fury Janet dramatically gulps down every drop & forces a muffled 'mmm' sound as if the liquid was refreshing. He smiles & stands up before pulling his pants back on fully & leaves.

Janet quickly dresses & desperately tries to hide any traces of her wanton lust & need. After a few minutes in the mirror she feels presentable & ignores the longing between her thighs & rushes to leave school. Before making it to her locker she sees various texts from friends, but anxiously looks for the instructions he said she would receive. Disgusted by her desire for the monster she still tastes in her mouth, but relieved when she finds an address & the words "Park in the garage, we will pick you up. It's going to be long weekend." Fear & arousal flood her senses when Janet nearly passes out upon realizing it's a 3 day weekend.