The Trap Ch. 04: Paula's Debasement

Story Info
Paula has the night of her life.
3.2k words
4.57
7.4k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the current situation with COVID-19, I've been able to get this part out a lot quicker than I would have normally. In this part Paula's life changes forever.

The usual disclaimer applied. Everyone is (well!) above the age of consent. This story is about crossdressing. If that's not what you like how did you get to this page.

I hope you enjoy.

Paula's dreams and nightmares come true.

"Come girl, your destiny awaits." Said Louise.

Grabbing her bag she headed for the door with Paula following behind on her leash. As the hotel door swung closed behind her Paula's life was about to change forever.

The sound of the door to her hotel room closing behind her made Paula jump. Deep in her subconscious Paul was thinking this is mad! How the hell am I going to explain my shaved legs to my wife. I can't go out dressed like this. It's still daylight!

All those thoughts though where drowned out by her deep desires. She's always wanted to do all this. She'd think of someway to explain her legs, she looked so pretty and sexy in her rubber dress.

Outwardly Paula stood there with a serene smile on her face, eyes slightly glazed. Louise turned to face Paula, she couldn't see the conflict going on in the girls mind but she knew it was there. This wasn't the first girl she'd done this to.

She had no qualms about it as she was liberating these sissies. She was helping them become who they really were. Ultimately, she was their savior, they just didn't realise that yet.

"Paula" said Louise, "We're going to go to the club now. If anyone speaks to you before we get there I want you to reply 'I'm Paula, I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum.' Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress." said Paula.

Louise gave the girl a peck on the cheek and walked off dragging her case and Paula behind her.

Paula tottered forward on her heels behind Louise. She looked down at Louise's beautiful latex covered arse wiggle as she walked, her heels beating out a rhythm on the hotels tiled floor.

They reached the lift and Louise pressed the call button. As they stood there waiting for the lift an older couple came around the corner from their room and came to a dead stop. Both girls turned to look at them. Louise nearly laughed at the look on their faces. The woman looked appalled at the way the girls were dressed. The old man broke out in a grin that nearly split his face. Time stopped. Paula began to blush. No-one had ever seen Paula before and she was simultaneously horrified and excited.

Louise glanced sideways at the girl. This was another chance to test her.

"Introduce yourself Paula." she said.

"Hi, my name is Paula and I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum." She said.

The couples mouths dropped open and they just stood there stunned.

'Ping'

The lift door slide open and Louise entered the lift pulling Paula behind her giving the stunned couple a toothy grin. She's passed that test too. This was going to be so easy.

The lift descended to the lobby of the hotel. As the doors glided open Paula was met with the hubbub of a crowded room.

Louise strode out into the foyer dragging the terrified / excited girl with her. Their heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor attracting the attention of nearly everyone there. After 3 or 4 steps the room had fallen silent. Every eye in the lobby was looking at the two rubber clad girls walking towards the door, their red and black latex shining in the early evening sunshine.

Time for another bridge to be burned thought Louise. She stopped in the middle of the lobby and turned to Paula.

"Say hello sissy." She said.

"Hi, my name is Paula and I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum." Said Paula.

Before anyone could react, Louise smiled broadly at everyone and strode out through the doors, As Paula tottering along behind her the noise in the lobby returned doubled as people discussed what had just happened.

Paula's cheeks burned in embarrassment. Had she really just said that in front of all those people! She was mortified. What would people think?

As quickly as he thought hit her a more powerful thought just said. "That was so exciting! I am so turned on. Did they think I was pretty?" She was living out the fantasies she'd always had.

They walked across the car park towards Louise's car, an open top MX5. Louise popped the boot and placed her case inside. She moved around to the passenger side and opened the door for Paula.

"Get in slut." She said.

Paula slipped into the seat, her lubricated latex bottom sliding easily across the leather of the seat. They were going to be on show! Everyone would be able to see the two rubber clad girls as they drove along!

Louise moved around to the drivers side, sensuously stroking the bonnet of the car as she went. Getting in she started the car before turning to Paula.

"Remember to smile and wave to people as we go Paula. Be proud of the pretty sissy you are." said Louise.

"Yes Mistress." Said Paula.

They drove slowly out of the car park and headed towards the ring road. As they drove Louise could see Paula looking around and waving at anyone who caught her eye. This was going well.

She pulled up at some traffic lights and a van with two men in pulled up on Paula's side. The diver lowered the window and drooled at eh wo girls, his mate leaning over to get a better look.

"Looking damn fine ladies." Said the driver.

Paula smiled up at him and said,

"Hi, my name is Paula and I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum." she said to the men.

Louise nearly burst out laughing at the look on the men's faces. The lights changed and she pulled away smoothly as the driver stalled the van. As she drove off laughing she could hear the blare of horns as the van driver struggled to get the van going again.

They drove off and headed south on the A77 before Louise turned off onto quieter road. Th sun had gone down now and they drove on for about an hour before turning off the B road onto a gravel path. As they drove Paula could see the lights of a large house growing brighter as they approached.

Louise pulled the car into line with several others parked in front of what looked to be a manor house.

"We're here Paula, Are you ready for some nice hard cocks?" said Louise.

"Yes please Mistress", beamed the happy sissy.

They both exited the car and moving carefully in their skyscraper heels across the uneven gravel hey made their way to the entrance.

A small gilded sign to the side of the door said 'Private club, Members only'

Louise pressed a button to the side of the sign and waited.

Moments later the door was opened by a well dressed gentleman.

"Ah, Mistress Louise." he said. "I see you have a new friend with you. Come in."

"Hello Frank, this is Paula. Say hello Paula." Said Louise.

"Hello sir." said Paula, "I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum."

"I'm glad to hear it." Smiled Frank. "I'm sure you will find everything you need here."

Frank moved to the side and motioned the girls to enter.

The entrance was very grand with a large staircase in the centre with halls leading off to the left ad right of it. To the left there was an partly open door through which Paula could hear the sound of conversation and the clink of glasses. It was towards this door that Louise led Paula by her leash.

As they entered the large room Paula took in a long bar along the left and several tables around the room. At the far end of the room was a curtained off stage with lights illuminating the plush red curtains. There were about 15 to 20 people sat around the room none of which seemed to take any notice of the two rubber clad girls as they entered.

Louise looked around the room and waved to a man sat in a booth near the windows to the right. Starting forward she led Paula across the wooden floor towards the dimly lit seating.

Louise leaned in, kissing the man on the cheek and motioning to Paula to sat on the mans left and she took a seat to the right.

The man ran his eyes over Paula's shining latex body.

"Aren't you going to introduce us Louise?" said he man.

Paula opened her mouth and said, "Hi, I'm..."

A hand flashed out and slapped her face hard.

"Shut up bitch. You only speak when I tell you to speak." Said the man.

Paula sat there stunned, her hand raised to her face. She felt confused. Hadn't Louise told her to say that?

Louise spoke. "Master James, this is Paula. She's very good at sucking cocks and would like to suck lots of them, wouldn't you Paula?"

Paula glanced at Louise and back at Master James and just nodded her head.

"She's a quick learner Mistress Louise. I'm sure we'll be able to help her out later."

Looking at Paula again he ran his hand along her leg from knee to upper thigh smiling hungrily at her.

"Slut, I want you to go to the bar and ask the barman for Master James and Mistress Louise's usual drinks. Tell him you want a drink fit for a sissy slut. Fetch them back here." ordered Master James.

Paula smiled weakly at Master James and quickly slid out of the booth and tottered across to the bar.

They both watched the girls latex clad arse as she left. Once she was out of earshot Master James spoke.

"She's a bit plain right now, reasonable body, something we can work on. Not bad Louise, worth your usual fee. That is if we can break her."

Louise looked at the ignorant girl as she waited for the drinks.

"Oh she'll break, the drug top up she's going to get in her drink along with everything she's had up to now will make her want to live her fantasies. She doesn't know we've been chatting on the forums for weeks under my different guises and I know all about her and what her deepest darkest desires are. Tonight we'll help fulfill some of those and she won't be able to help herself."

"The hotel will now be looking for the CCTV camera footage and as we stood for a short while outside her room they'll know who she is. I don't think she's going to be welcomed back there anytime soon."

"And tonight," said Master James, "Her whole world will know about Paula."

Paula carried the tray of drinks back to the booth and carefully placed it down.

She was just sliding back into her seat when Master James stopped her.

"What do you think you're doing slut? You need to understand you're here to serve. Now, place a coaster in front of Mistress Louise and myself and place our drinks on them."

Paula blushed and curtseyed. Where the hell had that come from she thought? She'd never curtseyed before. A bit flustered she placed the coasters and drinks in front of them both and stepped back.

"Good girl Paula." said Master James. "You may sit and drink your sissy drink."

Paula sat and sipped her drink, watching the two watching her.

"So Paula, would you like to suck my cock?" said Master James.

"Yes please sir, may I?" she asked.

"Finish your drink and then you can." said Master James.

Paula picked up her drink and quickly drained it. Placing the glass back on the table she tentatively reached forward with her hand towards master James lap, looking into his face for approval.

Master James nodded and Paula smiled as she quickly released is belt, and pulled down his zip. His semi tumescent cock, released from his trousers fell out and Paula ran her long crimson nails up and down the shaft, gently teasing him. As he began to harden she leaned in and placed a kiss on the tip tasting him. She stuck out her tongue and licked around the head making it slick with her saliva. At the same time Paula wrapped her hand around the now hard 8 inches and slowly pumped his cock up and down, slowly, sensuously.

Master James watched the girl working on his cock and smiled at Louise.

"She does know her way around a cock doesn't she." He said.

Placing his hard on the back of Paula's head he pushed down and at he same time thrust up give his groin, slamming his cock deep into the startled girls throat. Paula tried to pull back but Master James held her head down preventing her from moving. After what seemed like ages to Paula he released her. She immediately pulled the cock out of her mouth, drool spilling out onto his cock.

To his surprise she then smiled and thrust her head right down until she was again buried deep into her throat. She repeated this several times before stopping and licking up the drool off his cock and then repeating the process. She was rewarded with a long deep moan from Master James.

"He's happy with me." she thought and that thought pleased her so much.

Master James looked across to Louise and smiled broadly.

"You might be on a bonus for this one." he said.

Paula continued to us her face to fuck Master James cock, loving her submission to this man.

Just as she could feel the cum building up in her Masters cock he pulled her off him, denying her the reward of his cream.

She looked up, disappointment evident on her face.

Master James looked down at the girl and caressed her face, "Soon sissy, soon." he said, as he put away his dripping cock and got up, moving to the middle of the room. He clapped his hands twice and the conversation in the room died.

"Gentlemen and Ladies. We have a new girl here with us tonight. She is an excellent cock sucker and would like to such your cocks. Are you prepared to let this sissy slut have the pleasure of your cocks?"

A cheer went up around the room. They were all aware of what was going on and were happy to play their part.

Master James held his hand out to Paula and the embarrassed girl stood and went to him.

"Paula, are you ready for all the cocks you've ever wanted?" said Master James.

Sat in the booth, Louise removed Paul's phone from her bag and began filming the proceedings.

"Yes Master James, I want to suck the cocks of all these men." Said Paula.

Master James led her towards the red curtains and as they approached the curtains swished open. In the middle of the stage was a leather covered bench. It looked a little like a weight lifting bench thought Paula.

Master James led Paula up onto the stage and around the back of the bench. He helped Paula kneel on two pads at knee height. The top of the bench was inclined up at 45 degrees and he pushed her forward so her chest rested on the bench top. Two straps secured her to the top and two around each leg held her in place.

Paula was feeling a bit apprehensive secured like that but as soon as a hard cock appeared in front of her face all trepidation vanished and she smiled hungrily. The owner of the cock slipped it between her red lips and she began sucking. She still had a bit of freedom so she was able to control the cock sucking and was soon bobbing her head, licking and deep throating the hot member in her mouth. She could tell be the groans that the man was enjoying her ministrations and felt a warm glow that she was pleasing him.

Soon the cock exploded and she got her reward as her mouth was full of warm cum. She licked and cleaned the cock and it was soon replaced by another. Once again she set to work on the delicious hardness. Sucking it deep, teasing and licking.

Paula felt someone behind her and her panties were unzipped allowing her hard cock to spring free and her arse to be exposed. Someone started rimming her arse and she pushed back as much as the straps would allow to get more contact. The feeling was driving her crazy and a low guttural moan escaped her lips causing the cock in her mouth to explode, cum dripping down her chin. The tongue was replaced by a cock that began to thrust deep into her insides. With each thrust Paula's cock bounce up and down in time with the thrusts. The cock was rubbing her prostate and her cock was dribbling precum onto the floor beneath the bench.

Another cock appears before her face and she greedily engulfed it in her warm mouth as the owner began face fucking her. Someone grabbed her hands and guided them to more hot rampant cocks and she began wanking them in time with the cock fucking her.

The cock in her mouth pulled out and spewed cum on her face, coating her long false lashes and going in her hair.

Paula was lost in her fantasies. She'd always dreamed of being gang fucked and now that was happening. As yet another cock erupted across her face and she hungrily tried to lick the cum up she could see Louise standing in front of her holding a phone, filming. Paula lost count of the cocks that she sucked or fucked her. She was in seventh heaven.

Louise said, "Are you enjoying yourself Paul?"

Paula replied, "Oh god yes! So many lovely cocks, everywhere."

"What do you want the men to do with their cocks Paul." said Louise.

"Fuck me." Paula cried, "Fuck my mouth, Fuck my arse! Fuck me harder!" she almost screamed as her cock exploded cum. In her satiated state, Paula missed the fact that Louise had called her Paul not Paula

Louise moved closer to capture the screaming girls ejaculation and the look on her face. Paula's face was dripping cum, her lips were swollen from all the cocks she's sucked. Louise circled the girl and cum dripped from her cock and ran out of her abused arse onto the latex stockings

As Louise came back around the front Paula smiled wearily.

Louise smiled back and said, "Well, what do you think of your husband Paul?"

Louise pressed a button on the phone and turned to screen towards Paula.

The Facetime app was onscreen and next to his cum covered face was the horrified face of his wife. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she stared into his face. Even now the drugs were suppressing his inhibitions and Paula said, "Hi Sue, my name is Paula and I'm a cock sucking slut and love to eat cum."

"Fuck you!" screamed from the speaker of the phone and the screen went black.

Paula smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

To be continued

Part 5 - A proposal.