The Trap Ch. 05: A Proposal

Story Info
Paula's old life crumbles and a new one opens up.
3.3k words
4.68
8.2k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's old life crumbles but there might be light at the end of the tunnel.

This is a transition story, taking our main character to the next stage of their life. As such there is no real sex in this chapter, sorry but it's required to set the scene for the next part.

The usual disclaimer applied. Everyone is (well!) above the age of consent. This story is about cross dressing. If that's not what you like how did you get to this page 😊

I hope you enjoy.

The Trap - Part 5 -- A proposal.

Beeep!, beeep! Beeep!

The alarm on Pauls phone brought him rudely awake as he rolled over, reaching for his phone to silence the alarm.

He rolled back onto his back and slowly came around. The events of last night permeated his waking mind. A low moan escaped his lips as the full magnitude of what he did last night hit home.

"No, no , no, no, no. Oh fuck, fuck fuck!"

He jumped out of bed holding his head, pacing around the room.

As he fully woke up he became aware of something cold running down his leg. Looking down he could see a stream of cum on his now smooth legs. Smooth legs! "Oh fuck!" He looked back at the bed and saw a pool of blood stained cum on the sheets and the pillow smeared with make-up, "Oh fuck!

Paul grabbed a tissue from the bedside cabinet and noticed his long red false nails were still in place. "Fuck, fuck!"

Paul ran to the bathroom leaving spots of cum on the carpet and reached for his toiletry bag for the nail file he used to help remove the nails. He glanced into the mirror and froze. His face was caked in dry cum. It was in his actual hair, matted in the false eyelashes he was still wearing. "Fuck!" he swore again. He'd returned to the hotel looking like this!

Paul began prising the nails off his hands, throwing them in the bin as he went. The phone by the side of him vibrated with a call from his brother in law. Paul picked it up and answered, trying to sound a lot calmer than he felt.

"Hi Peter, you're up early." He said cheerfully.

"What the fuck Paul! What the actual fuck made you think posting your pervy images on your Facebook page was a good idea? My kids follow you and now they've seen Uncle Paul with a fucking cock in his mouth! Why the fuck would you do that!" he shouted.

Paul quickly flicked to the Facebook app and nearly passed out. There in his pictures were images of him from last night and some other images he'd shared online over the years.

He could hear Peter ranting on the phone. This was so surreal he couldn't grasp it all. He returned to the call.

"Peter, someone must have hacked my phone, I didn't post those pictures." Said Paul.

Peter screamed down the phone, "They're you though aren't they you fucking pansy! Fuck you! Next time I see you I'll kick your fucking arse."

Peter hung up the call and Paul stood there staring at his phone. He went back to the Facebook app and checked through the recent posts. Someone had posted an image of him walking across the foyer of the hotel with the title. "I'm coming out". There was no sign of Louise in the picture, it must have been taken from such an angle that she was hidden, or it had been Photoshopped. Below was a post supposedly from him, telling the world he was a sissy slut and couldn't live the lie he'd been living and would be now living his life the way he was meant to be.

"Shit! Why the fuck would anyone do this?" thought Paul.

Pressing the home button, he saw he had 30 unread text messages. Opening the first couple made his stomach drop. They were all replies to messages he'd supposedly sent telling his friends and family that he's come out and a link to a video on Xhamster. His fingers trembled as he selected the link and the browser opened.

There on the screen in an account with a picture of him dressed as Paula at the top was a video of last night from when he was strapped to the bench. He could see the video was over 2 hours long so probably covered the whole thing.

Paul slumped down on the bed and sobbed. How could anyone do this to him? How could he have let it happen? His body shook as the enormity of the events finally sunk in. He had truly fucked up big style.

After a while the sobs slowly subsided and his body stopped shaking. He started to take stock of where he was and what he needed to do. First things first he tried ringing home. The phone rang and rang, eventually going to voicemail.

"Hi Sue, Paul here. We need to talk. Please call me. I am so sorry." pleaded Paul.

He hung up and within a couple of minutes his phone announced a new test message.

"Fuck you you bastard. I've blocked you, I never want to see or hear from you again. Rot in hell!" said the text off Sue his wife.

That wasn't a surprise, but he'd had to try.

He glanced across at the clock on the bedside table. 7:20am. Christ, he'd only been awake 20 mins and he felt like a lifetime had passed.

He still had a job to do up here and thought that at he'd better try and do his site visit before heading back south.

Heading into the bathroom he started the shower, now again aware of the caked on cum on his face and legs. Stepping into the hot water he let it play over him from head to foot, washing away the cum and soothing his abused body. He grabbed the soap and started washing. While he was washing his face, he felt the false eyelashes. He'd forgotten he still had them on.

Paul pulled at the lashes. "ouch!" Paul put his face under the water, hoping the heat would help soften the glue but they weren't budging. He remembered the glue making his eyes water. It must have been superglue. He'd never be able to pull them off without damaging his eyelids. Fuck!

Paul scrubbed his face, tried again in vain to pull the lashes free before washing the rest of his body. The feel of his smooth hairless skin began to give him an erection.

"Seriously Paul" he said to himself. "You're totally fucked and you're still getting turned on. That's really fucked up!"

Paul washed quickly and stepped out of the shower and dried himself. He grabbed his razor and wiped the mirror to begin shaving. His lips were still red! It looked like he was still wearing lipstick!

"Louise must have used something like Dior Lip Tattoo" he thought, essentially staining his lips this colour. That will take ages to wear off.

Thinking quickly, Paul shaved and dug out his make-up bag. Using concealer, he applied it to his lips. This had the effect of toning down the colour. It didn't look fully natural, but it looked better than full on red lipstick.

Paul considered his long lashes next. He had all his PPE in the car and there were a pair of tinted safety glasses. That would have to do, and he'd just try and keep his distance from Mark the site manager.

Swiftly packing all his Paula gear away and placing his male gear in a bag he checked the room to see if he's left anything.

The bed was a mess, blood, cum and make up stained the white sheets, pillow and duvet and he could see cum stains on the carpet. I do hope they don't use a UV light in here he thought. There was no point in trying to clean up, he'd be wasting his time and he was due on site at 8:30am.

Grabbing his things, he hurried out of the room and down to reception. As he handed in his key the receptionist looked at the key and said,

"Ah, Mr Roberts, Room 312?"

"Yes." answered Paul.

"Please wait a moment" she said taking in Paula eyelashes with a disdainful look. "The manager would like a word."

"I'm in a bit of a rush." said Paul, as the manager stepped out from the back room, obviously answering a silent call.

"Mr Roberts" said the manager. "We know that people get up to all sorts of things in our rooms and we are very understanding of that, but once that behaviour leaves the room and affects our other guests, that is something we cannot accept. "

Paul blushed furiously knowing where this was going.

"In view of your behaviour in our lobby early evening and when you returned in the early hours with 'that woman' you are no longer welcome in our hotels. "finished the manager.

Paul just nodded and left feeling the gaze of the two follow him as he went.

Paul threw his stuff in the boot of the car and fished around until he found the tinted safety glasses. Due to the length of the lashes they didn't really fit very well but he really didn't have any other choice. Getting in the car he set off for site.

Paul arrived on site and, donning the rest of his PPE set off for the site office. When he stepped inside, Mark the site manager looked up and started at him.

"I didn't expect to see you here today Paul." He smiled.

"2nd Tuesday as usual, you know me." replied Paul

"Yeah, but after last night I'd have thought you'd be laying very low. "Mark answered.

A cold hand gripped Paul's chest as he looked at Marks grinning face.

"Hey, I'm not one to judge and what you do in your spare time is no business of mine but hell, you really went a bit far e mailing us all your video link don't you think?"

"W, what?" stammered Paul

"Yeah, an e mail to all your clients with just the video link and ' The real me' as the title." said Mark. "Nicely done video I have to say and if I hadn't known it was you, I'd have been a bit turned on."

Pauls face reddened as he slumped into a chair opposite Mark.

"Mark, I'm right royally screwed."

Paul told Mark the whole story. They'd worked together for years and he considered Mark a real friend. When he'd finished his story Mark said,

"Paul, I don't doubt anything that you've told me, and it does look like you were set up."

"I can hear the 'but' in that sentence." said Paul

"You're right. But, from what you just told me you did everything we saw in that video didn't you?"

Paul looked down and nodded.

"It didn't look at any time that you were being forced." said Mark

Paul nodded again

"And you looked like you were having the time of your life." said Mark

Paul began to cry.

Mark handed him a tissue and waited.

Marks phone rang and he answered it. He looked up at Paul. "Yes, He's here now." He said

"Yes, OK. Yes. Yes, understood. Bye." said Mark as he hung up the phone.

He reached for his laptop and worked wordlessly for a few second.

"Paul, I'm sorry mate but I've got to ask you to leave." he said.

Paul looked up questioningly

"That was HR, they have instructed me to remove you from the authorised visitors on the fingerprint entrance and to let you know that your employment has been terminated with immediate effect for gross professional misconduct. Sorry pal but I've got to escort you from site." said Mark

Paul could have seen this coming, but he was surprised at the speed of it.

"The company have had multiple complaints from clients regarding the e mails sent last night and say they have been left with no other course of action." said Mark.

Paul stood and nodded at Mark

"Thanks Mark, I know it's not your fault. There's only one person to blame and that's that bitch Louise." He said venomously

"Well, you could also say Paula has to take some of that blame." Mark replied.

Paul glared at Mark for a moment before his face softened and he nodded slightly and saying

"You're right I suppose. Thanks for listening Mark. Good luck for the future."

"I think you're the one that needs the luck right now." Mark said shaking Pauls hand.

Paul shook Marks hand and left the site office. As he made his way back to the exit, he could feel the eyes of some of the construction workers looking at him.

"I've got a hard one right here for you darling." Someone shouted and laughter followed.

Paul made his way back to the car park. As he got closer, he could see a low loader with his car on the back of it.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing? That's my car!" he shouted.

"Lease has been cancelled with immediate effect mate, take it up with your company replied the driver as he exited the car park.

"My bags are in the boot, come back, come back" shouted Paul, but it was too late, the wagon disappeared into the distance.

Paul pulled his phone out and dialed the office. No dial tone. He checked the screen, no service. The bastards had cancelled his sim card. What the crap was he going to do now? Here he was 300 miles from home, if he still had one, no car, no phone. Shit shit shit shit.

Paul walked to the train station which, thankfully was nearby and asked for a ticket. He put his card in the machine to pay and a shiver went up his spine. No, no she wouldn't have done that would she?

"Sorry 'sir'" said the ticket clerk taking in the long false eyelashes and the red lips that were now showing as the concealer off had long ago worn off. "Cards declined."

By now Paul was numb, his wife cancelling his card on their joint account was not unexpected but it left him in Scotland with £20 in his pocket and no way home. He'd lost his job. Everyone he knew thought he was a kinky pervert and his wife was obviously not going to forgive and forget.

Mark walked into a nearby green space and sat down on a bench, his head in his hands. Tears silently rolled down his cheeks and the full weight of the situation made itself felt.

From across the street, Louise had been watching. She'd followed Paul ever since he'd left the hotel. She'd seen him become more and more disconsolate. It was now time to give him an option.

He didn't know how long he's sat there crying when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello Paula sweetie." said Louise.

Paul felt the rage burn up his body as he stood quickly and pulled back his fist.

"Why you fu..." he started.

Before he could bring his arm forward Louise straight armed him, the palm of her hand contacting his forehead like a hammer. Paul went down like he'd been poleaxed. His head swam as he struggled to clear his vision.

Louise sat beside him, placing her arm around him and her hand stroked his neck.

"My nails are strong enough and sharp enough make a real mess on your neck and face. I'm bigger and far stronger than you. Sit still, shut up and listen to me." she said.

Paul was defeated. He slumped in the seat and stared into space. "Do it" he said, "You've destroyed my life, you can't make it any worse."

Louise looked at him with compassion.

"Or have I given you a new start" she said.

Paul said nothing and, as he remained quiet Louise continued.

"Paula, you and I have been talking on different forums for over a year. During that time, you have confided in me your deepest desires and dreams. You once told me you'd love to be gang fucked. When I asked you why you didn't do it you said because you were married. You told me you'd like to be a sissy slut but couldn't leave your work. All the things you confided in me you gave an excuse of one thing or another for why you couldn't do them."

"Now, those excuses have gone. You can be whoever you want to be, do whatever you want to do. You can stop wasting your life pretending to be a 9 to 5 regular guy and be the cock sucking sissy slut you really know lives inside you." Louise said passionately.

"I represent a group of investors with special tastes. You met some of them last night. They have authorised me to make you an offer. A very, very good offer."

Paul turned to look at Louise now, his anger fading,

"What offer" he asked listlessly.

Louise looked him in the eye and asked "Would you like to be a millionaire Paula?"

Paul gawped back at her; his mouth open.

Like she had when they'd first met Louise placed an immaculately manicured fingernail under his chin and closed his mouth smiling at him.

"Here's the deal Paula. You sign away your life for 5 years. During that time your body belongs wholly to the club. They can do what they want, when they want."

Paul opened his mouth to say something, but Louise stopped him.

"Let me finish sweetie. They cannot cause you lasting physical harm. They can spank, whip or torture you to a degree but there must be no lasting harm. They can modify your body in any way they desire and they can use you or allow you to be used for sexual and domestic use."

"They will deal with all the legal implications of your current situation, divorce, employment termination etc and ensure your wife is comfortable until such time as she remarries.."

Paul looked up plaintively and Louise said,

"She'll want a real man now Paula, not a cock sucking sissy."

She said this in such a way Paul couldn't take offence and he realised she was probably right.

"At the end of the five years you will be able to have the modifications undone if you wish and you'll be given a completely new identity and a bank account in your name will be set up with one million pounds plus interest accrued as from today."

Paul started into nothingness. What Louise had said was true. Last night had been the best night of his life just as today had been the worst. He had nothing to look forward to in his old life, hell he didn't have an old life anymore. He'd struggle until the day he died. This was an opportunity he'd never had taken had he not have had everything else taken from him but it was an exciting one.

Paul sat there unmoving. Louise knew not to say anything, just to let him slowly come to terms with what had happened. Paul came to the decision quite quickly, before he could talk himself out of it.

"Where do I sign" he asked

Louise smiled at him and said, "You're going to be so glad you made that decision Paula. Life is about to get very interesting for you."

Louise led Paul to her waiting car, and they drove away from Glasgow to the manor house where Paula had made her debut last night.

As the car tyres crunched on the gravel drive leading to his new home, Paul left this world for good, but Paula was just being born.

To be continued...

I do hope you've enjoyed Paula's story it's something I've had in my head for a while and the free time I've had recently has given me the opportunity to write it.

Now, I want your feedback. Where would you like to see the story go? What next for Paula. I have a couple of ideas but would love your input.