The Trappings of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Josh had situated himself onto the bed, he immediately started to softly run his fingers up and down the back of Boston's shirted back as he scrolled through his phone's music playlist. Boston rolled his eyes as he heard the song Josh picked.

"Dude do we always have to listen to Taylor Swift?" he asked in mock-annoyance.

Josh was an unabashed Taylor Swift fan, something he always got picked on for by the baseball team. It didn't bother Josh though, he had a confidence in himself and was secure in his masculinity. He'd simply insist that she was the most talented songwriter of their generation and that the other guys were missing out. Boston didn't actually mind, he did enjoy her music though he'd never admit that. Josh knew better though.

"Hey, I don't ALWAYS play her! I just wanted to hear this song," he said, shrugging.

Boston just chuckled and kept playing his game but he was distracted again. Now that Josh was running his fingers up and down his back, his mind wandered back to the scene in the bathroom. Normally, nothing Josh did distracted Boston from his game but this time was different. The image of Josh in the shower combined with his physical touch made Boston feel a little flustered. After about thirty minutes, Boston was playing rather badly as if on autopilot. He was barely paying attention to what he was doing and Josh noticed.

"Dude, you're playing like shit right now," he sniggered after Boston died yet again.

"Yeah I know...I don't know what's going on," lied Boston.

Truthfully, Boston had felt his penis harden slowly in his basketball shorts. He felt his arms erupting in goosebumps and soon, his dick was hard as a rock and had reached it's full 8 inch length and had remained that way for the last 20 minutes. Boston couldn't understand why this was happening and he tried to convince himself that his body was just responding this way because he hadn't been able to masturbate in so long. He was used to jerking off daily and it'd been a bit of a shock to his system when he and Josh had moved into the dorm together.

He kept the controller in his hands resting over his throbbing erection, covering up his predicament as he sat cross-legged on the end of the bed. He knew Josh couldn't really see as he was seated behind him but Boston didn't want him to get up suddenly and see that he'd given his best friend a raging boner. When Josh's alarm randomly started ringing and interrupted Boston's thoughts, it caused Boston to jump violently in surprise.

"Oh I forgot, I gotta go put the clothes in the dryer. I'll be right back," Josh announced before standing up, grabbing his phone and walking out the door.

As soon as the door shut behind Josh, Boston dropped the controller on the bed, stood up and made a beeline for the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He noticed a thin strand of liquid running from the tip of his penis as he desperately yanked his dick out of his pants and knew he'd been leaking precum in his shorts. He stood over the toilet jerking furiously. Between the fact that he hadn't blown his load in two weeks and he felt incredibly turned on in the moment, it didn't take but 30 seconds before Boston felt his impending orgasm and he squatted down over the toilet bowl. His knees shook and gave out as his cockhead exploded, sending a massive blast of sperm into the toilet water with such audible force that it briefly sounded like when he pissed.

"Ah fuckkkk," he gasped loudly as he dropped onto the toilet seat, causing the seat to clang noisily.

He caught himself with his free hand on the toilet tank. Boston was aware Josh would have definitely heard the commotion had he been on the other side of the door. His penis sent 4 or 5 more sizeable volleys into the toilet water, though with not nearly the same kind of force as that first shot. He sat down, facing the back of the toilet as he massaged the last bit of jizz out of the head of his dick into the bowl. Then he shuddered a little, recovering from the intensity of what was one of the greatest orgasms he'd ever experienced.

He shook his still semi-erect penis, dislodging some of the cum still clinging to his cockhead before grabbing a wad of toilet paper and wiping his cockhead and hand clean. He flushed the toilet and swiftly walked back to his bed, assuming the position he was in before while playing his game. He was thankful Josh had left his phone on the bed because that meant the music didn't stop when he got out of the bluetooth's range. Without the music, he figured anyone on their hall could have probably heard him in the bathroom.

When Josh walked back in the room a few minutes later, he had an odd expression on his face almost as if he was trying to suppress a wide smile. Boston felt a little uneasy, even though he was certain Josh had no way of knowing what he'd just done or why he'd just done it. He walked back to the bed and sat down right next to Boston, who was pretending to have been playing his game the whole time. Josh turned towards Boston so that he was looking him in the face.

"Can we watch a movie or something now please?" he asked Boston with a sweet smile that Boston couldn't help but roll his eyes and return. As patient as Josh could be, he always asked Boston to watch a movie or show with him at some point in the night.

"I guessss, here," he replied with a grudging smile, holding the Xbox controller out to Josh. "Pick something to watch."

This was pretty much routine for the boys as well. As assuredly as Boston would play a game while Josh watched and played music, Josh would pick the movie they watched. Boston didn't really care for TV or movies. He didn't dislike watching them, it just wasnt an activity he would choose to do if he was by himself.

Even still, his taste in cinema was vastly different than Josh's but he didn't necessarily dislike Josh's choices. They were normally good watches, they were just cheesy or corny to Boston but he'd never say that to Josh. Boston slid up the bed, laying down and propping himself up against his pillow on the right side of the bed. Josh did the same thing next to Boston and flipped through one of the streaming apps they had. This time, Josh chose to put on an old TV show that Boston had never heard of called Boy Meets World.

"Of course he picks a cheesy old family sitcom," thought Boston, silently smiling to himself.

As always, Josh positioned himself laying on his side with one arm under his head, body facing Boston. Boston was lying on his back, his head propped up by a couple pillows. Josh then reached out and up with the arm he was resting his head on, running his fingers through Boston's hair as he focused on the television. Everything that had transpired that night seemed to disappear from Boston's mind and everything again felt like it always did. He was just hanging with his best friend like they always did, relaxing while enjoying his company and his (strictly platonic) affection.

After watching a couple episodes, Josh's phone went off again and he left to retrieve their clothes from the laundry room. Once he'd left, Boston reached for his phone that was on top of their "bedside table" and just laid in his bed scrolling on his phone while waiting for Josh to come back. After several minutes, he walked back into the room with their clothes neatly folded in the clothes hamper under his arm. He quickly placed the clothes in their respective dressers and rejoined Boston on his bed. Boston set his phone back down and looked over at Josh and felt a surge of affection for him.

"Dude I hope you know how much I appreciate you," he told Josh honestly. It had come out his mouth pretty quickly, as if he spat it out before he could stop himself.

"Is this your way of saying thank you for once?" asked Josh humorously after a momentary pause.

"I guess so," grinned Boston. "But I'm serious man, I know I don't say it often but you're the best friend I could ever ask for. I'm really glad you came with me here, seriously," he told Josh a little awkwardly, looking into his vivid green-hazel eyes.

Josh blushed slightly, caught off-guard by Boston's vulnerability in the moment. This was extremely unusual, as normally it was Josh that would say things like this to Boston. Boston just didn't really talk about feelings and things like this, he just wasn't the type of guy who was very in tune with his feelings.

"I know that already man, I don't need to hear you say it," replied Josh honestly, sitting up.

"I know you don't but I felt like I needed you to hear it for once," said Boston softly.

"Well I'm really happy you brought me along with you too, Boston. You know me, I'd probably be depressed as fuck at another school without you," Josh told him.

"Yeah right, you'd be out making tons of new friends instead of sitting around with your roommate every night like you do with me and you'd have already replaced me by now," said Boston, smirking because he knew that second part wasn't true.

"Oh shut up, you know that's bullshit," laughed Josh. "You're stuck with me dude, you're just gonna have to accept that."

"I know...and in all honesty, we both know I'd be the one sitting in my dorm every night depressed if you weren't here. You know I don't make new friends easily," said Boston seriously.

Josh smiled humorously at him and opened his arms like he wanted a hug. Boston smiled and rolled his eyes before throwing his arm out so Josh could lean down and hug him. Josh threw an arm around his stomach, putting his head into Boston's chest. Boston put his arm around the back of Josh's neck. He expected Josh to pull away after a couple seconds but after several seconds passed, he just reached for the Xbox controller and pressed play on the show.

They'd never really cuddled like this before but it honestly felt natural to Boston. It wasn't really surprising to him that Josh would want to cuddle him but he was surprised to find how much he liked it himself. He enjoyed feeling Josh's weight on him, it somehow felt both different and yet still the same to how it felt when girls had cuddled him. Neither boy spoke again the rest of the night and both eventually fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

*For those wondering and patiently waiting, Curious Desire Pt. 08 and 09 on the way in the next few days! Sorry for the long wait but thanks for all the kind comments and emails I've received over the last year-plus!!*

12