The Trappings of Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh struggles with his burgeoning feelings for Boston.
5.5k words
4.83
3.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Boston Reyes stirred awake the next morning, he found himself in his bed alone. As he laid in bed with his eyes closed, he remembered that Josh had fallen asleep in his bed with him for the first time in their dorm room. While the boys had shared a bed many times before, they had never done so when there was an open bed available and they had certainly never cuddled like they had the night before.

Boston always slept in one of the guest bedrooms at Josh's house but Boston's house was much more crowded and all the bedrooms were taken. So he always shared his queen bed with Josh instead of making him sleep on his floor or living-room couch. Considering locked doors were a no-no for Boston's parents, they always ran the risk of Boston's siblings or parents walking in so cuddling was something that never even crossed the boys' minds. Sure, they'd found themselves sleeping very close to eachother many times but never outright cuddling. Being that the dorm beds were full-size, this meant that they had even less room than they normally did in Boston's bed.

It had honestly felt nice to Boston but it still felt like some invisible line may have been crossed. He wondered if Josh had woken up in the middle of the night and gotten back in his own bed because he sensed the same thing. Soon, he heard quiet grunts coming from the floor of the bedroom and opened his eyes to find Josh doing sit ups. Josh always did several sets of sit ups, push ups and planks first thing in the morning. Boston always admired this about Josh, he seemed so disciplined and had it all together.

"It wouldn't kill you to take a day off every now and then, you know," groaned Boston as he stretched in his bed.

"Oh sorry man, I hope I didn't wake you up," grunted Josh as he continued his sit ups.

"I'm serious man, I don't understand how you don't stay sore and tired all the time," said Boston, sitting up. Boston looked over at Josh's bed which had obviously not been slept in.

"Because your body gets used to it and then it takes alot more to make you sore, I keep telling you that you wouldn't feel so beat up if you'd just work out more," replied Josh, laying flat on his back between sets.

Boston was always complaining after practice and games about soreness, particularly in his shoulders, neck and upper-back. Boston just sighed and continued laying on his back scrolling on his phone while Josh finished his workout.

"Come on man, you gotta get up! You got class in twenty minutes," said Josh once finished, clapping his hands together like Coach did when he wanted the team to jog faster during laps around the field.

Boston groaned before getting up, grabbing some clean clothes from his dresser and going to change in the bathroom. He brushed his teeth quickly, made sure his short but shaggy dark hair was the right amount of messy and soon, he was headed to class. The boys had tried to get as many classes together as they could and successfully managed to get three of five classes together. The other two classes they had were the same courses, just in different classes and today's first was one of those classes.

After Boston had gone, Josh had another twenty minutes to kill before he hinself had to go to his first class of the day. He got dressed real quick and then laid down on his bed to relax for a few minutes before class. Josh started grinning when he thought about the night before.

Josh had left the room to throw some clothes in the dryer but he turned back when he'd realized he was taking his phone out of Bluetooth range of their speaker. When he walked back into their dorm room, Boston was in the bathroom and making quite a bit of noise. Josh walked to the door to make sure he was alright and when he did, it became extremely clear that Boston was in the middle of a particularly intense orgasm. He quickly threw his phone on the bed and left before Boston knew he had been there. Josh didn't find it weird or embarrassing at all but he knew Boston would be mortified if he'd known Josh had heard him.

As he thought about this, Josh realized his own penis was hardening rapidly in his pants. He tried to coax it down because he didn't want to jack off right before class but it just wouldn't go down. The thing was just begging to be touched and there was no way Josh could walk to class with it so visibly straining his jeans. Josh unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled the front of his Jockey boxer-briefs down so that he could free his seven inch cock. It was as hard as a dense piece of wood and it almost hurt.

Josh threw his head back, slowly stroking his penis while rubbing his own abs and chest. Josh always did this, enjoying the feeling of his own body. He wasn't necessarily conceited but he definitely thought he was hot and most girls normally agreed. At first, he tried thinking about images of his past encounters with girls like he normally did when jerking off without porn. But for some reason, his mind kept going back to hearing Boston groaning in the bathroom as he masturbated.

Josh thought about what Boston's penis might look like. He thought about how big his best friend's cumshots might be. He pictured Boston getting a handjob from one of the girls he knew Boston had gotten one from. He remembered Boston's story about the first blowjob he'd ever received, the only sexual story Boston had ever really told Josh in great detail. He played it in his head like a movie, watching her gag on the dick that he couldn't quite see in his mind. He was watching her bob her head up and down in his best friends lap...until suddenly, it wasn't her blowing Boston. It was Josh sucking desperately as Boston started bucking his hips, about to unleash a massive flood of semen into his best friend's mouth.

"Uhhh oh fuck...oh fuck," gasped Josh as his orgasm suddenly started to take over. He felt a slight panic when he realized that he had not grabbed a towel or sock or anything to cum into. Just in time, he swiftly turned over onto his side so as to not cum on his shirt and shot a massive wad of his own cum onto the dark blue comforter that covered his mattress.

Once he'd come down from the orgasm he stood up, looking down at the mess he'd made. As he stood there, his still erect penis hanging over the elastic band of his underwear, he felt an odd urge to do something he'd never done before. Before he could even contemplate what he was doing, he reached down onto the comforter and scooped a small amount of his cum with two fingers before sticking them in his mouth.

Josh didn't necessarily find the taste particularly pleasant but he was surprised it wasn't nearly as bad as he always figured it would be. Once the afterglow of his orgasm faded, however, he was horrified with what he'd just done. It wasn't the tasting of his own cum that he was most disgusted with though. It was the fact he'd just had an incredible orgasm thinking about giving Boston, his best friend in the world, a blowjob.

He felt deeply shameful and guilty, as if he'd betrayed the trust of his friend. Boston was the most important person in his life, especially since he hadn't had a girlfriend in well over a year. His face burned as he thought of how uncomfortable Boston would feel if he ever knew, how violated he would feel. Boston was always a little weird about sexuality and stuff like that, he wasn't the kind of guy that typically discussed those things. If he was uncomfortable whenever Josh said something about sex with a girl, he couldn't imagine how uncomfortable he would be knowing Josh had ejaculated while imagining himself sucking him off.

The thought that he'd imagined himself giving another guy a blowjob didn't really enter into his mind, Josh didn't feel all that weird about that part. He had always appreciated an attractive guy but it never crossed his mind to be sexually involved with one. It could have been any other boy in the world that he'd masturbated to and it really wouldn't have phased him. He'd have just written it off as a moment of adolescent horniness and natural curiosity. But this wasn't any other boy, this was Boston.

It finally registered in his head that he needed to get going or he would be late to his American history class. He stuffed his still semi-erect penis back into his underwear, adjusted it so that it wasn't too obscenely visible and then buttoned and zipped his pants up. He continued beating himself up thinking about what had happened the whole walk to class but by the end of the class, it had been pushed from his mind. Replacing it was a feeling of panic as he realized he had a paper due for this class at midnight that he'd totally forgotten about. Normally, he'd be meeting Boston for an early lunch after this class but he decided he'd go back to the room and start on the paper before his next class.

Truthfully, he was kind of grateful to have an excuse to avoid Boston right now. It may not be at the forefront of his mind anymore but he was still feeling a bit of inner turmoil over the whole thing. As soon as he got back to the room, he immediately grabbed his laptop, sat down on his bed and started on his paper.

He quickly began to feel frustrated and overwhelmed by the daunting task of writing five pages on one of the founding fathers and their contributions to the formation of the country. History was so incredibly boring to him and he didn't really know how he was going to stretch this out into five pages of college-level prose and analysis. Soon, his phone went off in his pocket. His stomach lurched a little when he saw it was a text message from Boston.

"Where you at?? I'm hungry as fuck," it said.

"Forgot about the history paper due tonight, skipping lunch to start it. Sorry, meant to message you," replied Josh.

"But have you even eaten today?" asked Boston.

"Nah it's all good though. I'll be fine, just eat without me today man," answered Josh before turning his attention back to his paper.

Josh was nearly through with the introduction of his paper when the door swung open. It was Boston, who had a bag of food with him.

"You're an idiot, we got practice immediately after our next class and you think you're not gonna eat?" asked Boston as soon as he walked through the door.

"I know man, but it's gonna be a fucking miracle if I get this paper done in time," replied Josh miserably.

"Well here, at least eat while you wallow in your self pity," said Boston with a smirk, tossing a sub sandwich over to Josh.

"Is it a cold cut combo?" he asked Boston hopefully as he unwrapped it.

"'Add bacon and provolone', yes I know what you get every single time," responded Boston, rolling his eyes.

"Sweet! Thanks man, I owe you one," said Josh, smiling widely. Boston felt his mouth smile back like it did automatically whenever Josh smiled at him, he couldn't really help it.

They ate their sandwiches quietly, Josh slowly working on his paper as he ate. When Boston was done eating, he got up off his bed and walked over to Josh to look at what he'd typed so far.

"Bro, what the fuck is that?!" he exclaimed, pointing to the bed next to Josh.

Josh's stomach plummeted, knowing immediately what Boston had seen. Being so intent on trying to get this paper done, he'd totally forgotten about the puddle of cum that had to have soaked into the comforter by now.

"Oh--uh--that's..." he stammered, blushing furiously.

"So that's the real reason you were going to skip lunch for," laughed Boston, clearly more amused than anything.

"No, that was from before class," said Josh meekly, smiling weakly in an attempt to cover his embarrassment.

"Yeah well that's quite the mess you made. Have you ever heard of a cum-towel dude??" teased Boston.

Josh could have turned the tables on Boston and brought up the night before but Josh would never do that. He knew Boston couldn't take the teasing back as good as Josh could. He had no desire to bring up the night before regardless, irrationally fearing maybe Boston would somehow connect the dots and realize that's why he had masturbated in the first place. It never even occurred to Josh that Boston had jerked off after seeing him in the shower the previous night. He was absolutely positive that Boston was as straight as can be, but until these last couple days, he'd considered himself to be straight as well.

"I just forgot man, I was in a hurry before class! I won't make that mistake again," he said, chuckling.

Boston laughed some more before bending down to read what Josh had typed. With Boston bent over him, Josh could smell Boston's scent: a mixture of Kiwi Old Spice and his natural musk that Josh couldn't help but take in.

"Looks good so far man, you'll get it done I'm sure," said Boston after he was done reading.

Soon, they were heading off together to their next class and then before long, they were back in their dorm after practice. Boston immediately grabbed a pair of boxer-briefs and a shirt and headed straight for the shower. While he showered, Josh opened his laptop back up and read what he'd already typed of his paper.

He felt the strongest urge to just cry, he felt so frustrated not knowing what he was even going to say. He typed a couple more sentences and then picked up a pillow and screamed into it. He didn't handle stress well and even though he had a great work ethic, he was not exactly a genius. He had to try very hard to get decent grades. He couldn't afford to leave work like this until last minute and normally he never would but even after only a month, college had been a different animal than high school. Professors didn't remind you every class of upcoming assignments and tests, you were expected to keep up with the coursework through the syllabus. Josh pulled up his notes from class, trying to find things to say on the topic.

When Boston came out of the bathroom, extremely thankful to have a clean pair of underwear to put on for the first time in days, he saw Josh and could tell he was feeling totally overwhelmed. He looked over at Boston like a deer in headlights, a face that clearly screamed "I am fucked."

"Bro relax, you've got like 4 hours to do this. Go take a shower, calm yourself down and then come back to it," said Boston sympathetically.

"It's hopeless man, I may as well just say fuck it and take a zero," responded Josh, dejected.

"No, you're not gonna get yourself put on academic probation after the first damn semester," said Boston firmly.

"True...but I'm not doing anything til I know I'm gonna be able to finish this, it's gonna take me every bit of that four hours to even get close," said Josh miserably.

Boston looked at him for a moment and felt pity for him. He thought about how comfortable he felt in the clean underwear that Josh had been so kind to wash for him.

"Nah, you aren't gonna make this room smell like ball-sweat. Hand me that and go get in the shower man," he said, holding his hand out for the laptop.

"What, you mean you're gonna work on it for me while I shower?" asked Josh hopefully.

"Don't get used to it...but yes, I'll help you," he said, smiling in a self-satisfied way.

Josh stood up and launched himself into Boston without thinking, nearly tackling him to the floor. He hugged a momentarily surprised Boston tight. Boston laughed and gave him a little squeeze in response.

"Okay okay, let me go cause you are still a sweaty mess," said Boston with a smile.

"Thank you so much man! I owe you a million for real!"

Josh gathered up some clean clothes and headed into the bathroom as Boston sat down on his bed with the laptop. Boston was a smart guy, not necessarily a rocket-scientist but was smart enough that he handled all his freshman courses with ease. He was particularly great at writing papers and since he'd already finished and submitted this paper for his own class, he already had a good idea about how to write the paper.

Josh had chosen a different founding father than Boston had but it made no difference, history was his favorite subject and he almost always wrote from his own memory. Even on research papers that required a bibliography of sources (which this was thankfully not that kind of paper), he'd wait til after he wrote his papers before finding sources to pretend he used for citations.

By the time Josh came out of the bathroom ten minutes later, Boston had already breezed through the rest of the first page after Josh's introduction and was almost halfway through the second. Josh walked over to look at Boston's progress and was both impressed and ecstatic.

"Holy shit dude, you're good at this kind of thing," he said earnestly.

"I mean I guess...I don't know, this sort of thing just comes easy to me," said Boston, shrugging.

"Well thanks man, I think I'll definitely be able to finish it now," said Josh appreciatively, reaching for the laptop.

"I got it dude, it won't take me but an hour to finish this," said Boston, thinking to himself that this could be his way of evening the score after all the times Josh has cleaned up after him.

"Dude you're seriously the best," said Josh, sitting down on his own bed and connecting his phone to the Bluetooth speaker to play music.

After fifteen minutes of scrolling on his phone as Boston worked on his paper for him, he looked over at Boston who kept rolling his shoulders and stretching his neck out. He was in what had to be an uncomfortable position, sitting crossed legged on the bed and hunching over to type on the laptop which was sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Your shoulders hurt?" Josh asked Boston.

"And my neck, I think I must have landed awkwardly when I dove for that fly ball in practice. We need to figure out how to get a desk or something in here, this is incredibly uncomfortable," he said, not looking up from the computer screen.

Josh sat silently for a moment, contemplating something before walking wordlessly over to Boston's bed and sat behind him. He started to gently massage Boston's shoulders and neck. Boston stopped typing for a moment and closed his eyes.

"Is this bothering you?" asked Josh a little nervously, pausing what he was doing. He had never asked Boston if this kind thing bothered him before but he was now paranoid about doing things that might weird Boston out.

"Fuck no dude, that feels great. Keep doing it," replied Boston softly, eliciting a smile from Josh.

For the next thirty minutes or so, Josh rubbed Boston's shoulders and neck. Josh's hands had started to cramp a little but he did not stop what he was doing. He eventually started to run his hands up Boston's neck, sensually rubbing the bottom of his skull behind his ears. This caused Boston's scalp to tingle. Boston was thankful he had masturbated the previous day and that he had the paper to focus on because he could feel his penis wanting to expand in his underwear. Finally, Boston finished the paper and then went ahead and submitted it online for Josh.

"Thanks again man, you're such a lifesaver," reiterated Josh.

"Just consider it a thank you for picking up after me," said Boston with a small smile.

Boston stood up and grabbed his Xbox controller before returning to his spot on the bed in front of Josh. As he started playing his game, Josh sat awkwardly behind him. He wanted to keep doing what he always did with Boston but he was getting in his head about things. He felt confused by his feelings and worried that Boston would figure out that out. Boston, on the other hand, was waiting patiently for Josh to go back to what he was doing. When he didn't after several minutes, Boston did something he'd never done before.

"Uh...could you do that thing you were doing on the back of my head?" asked Boston awkwardly.

This was the first time Boston had ever even asked Josh to touch him. He'd never even verbally acknowledged the behavior before tonight, let alone asked for it. It was sort of an unspoken part of their friendship and intentionally so. Boston had been a little hesitant because he didn't want to give Josh the wrong idea but he figured if Josh always did this sort of thing and he always let him, what's the harm in asking him to do it.

12