All Comments on 'The Trappings of Love Pt. 02'

by KinkSlayer8

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

The nice slow burn of this story makes it seem very realistic. Since Boston and Josh are only just beginning to realize what their feelings for each other really are, their confusion over it and the fear of what the other would think is totally believable. You nailed it!

JC4SC87JC4SC875 months ago

I’m like that you’re taking your time with the pace (without dragging it out). It makes the story more realistic. Because we all know that’s bi awakening VERY rarely happens overnight, especially when one (or both) MCs are somewhere on the homophobia spectrum. And I’m pretty sure both Josh and Boston are somewhere on the spectrum (even though they are on the “it’s fine for other people, but it can’t be me” side).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am loving the slow buildup of love in this story. Thank you. I can't wait for the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkSlayer8@KinkSlayer8
Hey guys, just to tell a little about myself, I'm a 28 year old gay man. I've been out of the closet since 18. My stories will be a mix of non-fictional and fictional stories. Even my fictional stories will draw on my sexual experiences, as I strive to create stories that have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES