The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before we headed back to our cabin, I excused myself for a few minutes and ran to the cabin to set up the camera. I put it in a place that was inconspicuous, but still go a full view of the room. When I got back to the bar, we were there for just a minute before we headed to the cabin.

Shirley was willing to get things started quickly, so before we even got to the cabin, she had stripped naked except for her shoes, and the guys and I were not far behind. Once in the cabin, we helped each other off with whatever remaining clothes we had, and I started kissing and caressing one of the guys, while Shirley was all over the other. We lead them both to the bed and sat them down and started giving them each a blow job. It was nice to feel a good firm erection in my hand, and when I put it in my mouth, it seemed to feel and taste just right. My guy was really getting into it as he put his hand on my head guiding my mouth over his shaft, and he was helping to control the pace, so I wasn't moving too fast in order to make this last for a while. I held my hand right at my mouth, so when it pulled my lips off the shaft and over the cock head, my hand would continue to stroke it. I'd stop pulling up when the head was at my palm, and then I would plunge down quickly, enveloping my mouth as much over the shaft as I could.

After doing this several times, I looked over to Shirley. She was working her guy really fast for a few second, then would pull off and held and lick the shaft as she cupped his balls with her other hand. Seeing that other hard cock, I got a crazy idea and asked Shirley to swap with me. We each got up and positioned ourselves between the other guy's legs and started over again, each with the same technique as before.

It wasn't long before I could see that my guy was going to cum soon, and I wasn't about to let that happen. With one last stroke, I pulled my head up, then reached for his hand and pulled him onto the floor with me. He was lying on top of me and I could feel his cock pressing between my legs against my lips, but I think he knew what I wanted and he started to slide down my body. Before he got all the way down, he stopped at my breasts and caressed and kissed the nipples until they were so hard they were almost hurting. He obviously liked the feel of the hard nipple in his mouth because he kept putting it there and playing with it with his tongue. As horny as I already was, I would have taken his cock in me at that moment, but I was also hoping that his tongue would work as well on my clit as it was on my nipples.

It wasn't long until I found out. He continued his move down so I spread my legs and bent my knees in anticipation of feeling his mouth on me. While he moved down, I cupped my breast and softly massaged the nipple with a fingertip to continue the sensation he had started. Between my legs, he started off with some light kisses to my thighs, but he quickly moved his mouth onto my lips and started licking. He brought one hand up so as to spread the lips and he started to lick my exposed clit and around the opening. He was working it pretty well, and was even able to push his tongue a bit into me, just as a tease of what was yet to come.

Somewhere along the line, I had looked over to the other two and I saw that Shirley was still on her knees in front of the bed, but her guy was now on his knees behind her and he was screwing her. He was draped over her back leaning to the side a bit and holding onto one of her breasts with one hand while holding one of her hips with the other. The sight of that plus the tongue work and my finger on my nipple suddenly brought me to a climax. I thrust my hips up pushing against his mouth as my body began to shake with the feel of the orgasm moving through my body.

Just as I start to calm down I look back over to see the other guys and saw that he had just pulled out and was stroking hard spraying her butt with his cum. He was just finishing when my guy started to move up on me and I could feel his cock pushing against me. I reached down and help the shaft to the opening, and he gently pushed, expanding my lips and moving his length into me. I was still hot from the orgasm, and it really felt like I was going to cum again right away, but he was moving at a good slow pace making it last, and easing me down from my orgasmic high. I think he may have been doing this more for his benefit than mine, because I could tell he was in no hurry to cum. However, he was rubbing me just the right way, and within a couple minutes I came again, grabbing his hips and shoving him deep into me. That orgasm wasn't as big as the first, but it felt better only because I was wrapped around a nice hard cock this time.

I expected him to continue with the lay, but, still hard, he pulled out of me. I looked up to see that Shirley and her guy were on the bed and he had his head planted between her legs and was eating her. I guess this is why he didn't want to cum in her, so he could still eat her. My guy went over to them and tapped him on the shoulder. When he looked up, he signaled him to go over to me. The guy got up, and my guy immediately got on and started screwing her. The other guy came over to me and, I guess he had enough time since he came, because he was hard and ready to go at it again. He got on me and picked up right where the other guy left off.

I was a bit disappointed because I had cum with him inside me, and I wanted him to cum that way. Now my new guy was in me and I could feel that he was very hard, so I was hoping that I could get him to cum. As he moved in and out of me, I could feel that his shaft was broader and he filled me a litter better, and by wrapping my legs around his back and crossing them at my ankles, I ensured that this feeling would continue. I was being very well stimulated, and his pace was perfect, which was quickly building me up for yet another orgasm. We kept up the pace for a couple minutes, but my body was having trouble bringing itself up to the point where I was going to cum. I could feel it there, but it was just out of reach. I started to hear some loud moaning from the bed, sounding like both Shirley and her guy were cumming, and that just encouraged me more. We moved a little harder, but I couldn't cum, and I'm sure he wanted to as well but couldn't yet. We needed to change positions. He got off of me and I turned over onto my hands and knees and he pushed against me from behind. I could feel his soft dick head probing against me looking for the opening, so I reached down to guide it in. But rather than putting it directly in, I rubbed the head against my clit and between the lips. The hardness in my hand contrasting the softness of the feel against me was such a turn-on. I needed it back in me, so I put it at the opening and pushed back against him, sliding the head deep into me. I could really feel him moving, and I soon started to get that tingling feeling again. My light moans seemed to spur him on, and he pumped even harder. Right when I was about to cum, with one hand I held a breast and pulled it to my mouth sucking the nipple. Then, for the third time, I came. This one was the better of the three, knocking my breath out of me and I closed my eyes moaning loudly as he continued to pump waves of pleasure shot out. With one last thrust, he pushed his hips hard against me and just held me as the orgasm continued to ripple though me until it slowly calmed itself down.

I lowered myself down to the floor, and looked up to see a guy with a solid hard-on, and a grin telling me that he was happy of the results. I knew at that point that I wasn't going to get him to cum again by screwing him, but I thought that a blow job may make the difference. It was a minute or so before I got the energy, but I laid him onto the floor and went between his legs and started to play with his cock. In that couple of minutes it had started to get soft again, but a little smooth stroking and sucking the tip with my lips, it didn't take long to get to the same hardness he had when he was screwing me. When it was sufficiently hard, I brought it to my mouth and went as far down on him as I could. With the cock still in my mouth, I turned my eyes up, and he had a grin from ear to ear, showing how much he really liked that.

This became a really slow blow job. I was in no hurry, and I guessed he may have still needed more time to cum, so he was more than happy to get it this way. I continued to work him slowly when I felt a hand touch my hip. I couldn't really look back, but I could feel someone move under me, and then he lowered my hips down so that my bush was on his face. I had just cum, but his mouth was moving over me expertly, so even though I might not cum again, it was feeling so good I didn't want it to stop.

We were going at it for a few minutes like this when the mouth under me started bouncing a bit. I could tell by the rhythm that he was eating me and getting laid at the same time. So, I was giving a blow job while I was getting licked by a guy who was also getting screwed. This was going to look hot when we watched it later, and the thought itself was starting to get my clit tingling.

It was a few more minutes again when I could tell that I was going to cum soon. The tongue started to move over me more quickly and there was a finger in there working my clit. At the same time, my guy started to breathe a little harder, and I could tell that he wasn't that far from cumming. I didn't want to stop sucking his cock, but the tingling was growing intense, and I had to pull my mouth off it as I moaned lightly. Between moans I managed to keep the cock going, but it got to the point where I couldn't concentrate on him; all I could feel was the tongue dancing across my clit bringing me up to an orgasm. And then it happened. My body started to orgasm as my eater pulled me down onto his face and vigorously licked me. I managed to keep stroking the cock, but only as my cum started to subside was I able to put it back in my mouth. I started to stroke a little faster, and he began to move his hips with the strokes. Suddenly, I could feel the cock swell a bit in my hand and I plunged my mouth over the cock head as I felt a warm spurt hit the back of my mouth. I moved my mouth off and stroked quickly to see a couple small trickles come from the head.

When I finally let the cock down, I looked back and almost died when I saw it was Shirley who was under me, and the other guy was on top of her pumping. Shirley ate me and made me cum!! Would I have cum if I had known it was her eating me? I don't know, but she sure knew how to do it well. I had finished cumming, so I moved off of her and sat back and watched as the two of them finish their lay. He wasn't able to cum again, but he gave her one that seemed to be pretty intense.

When that was done, we were all lying back exhaust. My mouth was sore and my jaw tired from having so much cock for so long, but it was worth it. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get either of the guys to cum in me, but I did get action from everyone, so it was an evening well spent.

Shirley and I didn't talk at all that evening after the guys left; instead we just went to sleep. The next morning it was my turn to be in a bit of a fog, but I didn't have the luxury of sleeping in. Our flight was around noon, so it was an effort to get her up and going in time to catch the plane. We were rushing around and barely had time to grab something to go from the restaurant to get the shuttle in time, and it wasn't until we were sitting on the airport shuttle that we could stop and catch our breath.

I obviously wanted to ask her about what and why of what she did with me last night, but I wasn't sure how to bring up the subject. I wasn't sure how much she had to drink, so finally I asked her how much she remembered about the night before. She just looked at me and said she remembered everything. Before I could ask anything else, she continued that what she did was something she has wanted to try for a while, and since I was a friend, she trusted that she could do it without repercussion. I told her that maybe she made a wrong choice and that she wouldn't have had any repercussions if it was with a stranger instead of me. In that case, if it didn't go well, she wouldn't have to face the stranger again. The next question skirted the issue a bit when she asked me if I liked it. I had to admit that it did, but I said I might not have cum if I had known it wasn't a guy, which surprised her. What surprised her, though, was not that I told her I might not have cum, but that I didn't know that it was her. I told her that I only looked after I came, and that's when I realized it was her eating me, not the other guy. She giggled, but I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment of because she thought it was funny.

In either case, we didn't talk about it any more until the next weekend when I had her over for the tape viewing. I had already edited out the junk, and in the end there was over an hour of sights and sounds of the island, and about 50 minutes of sex. And I have to say that that sex was hot. It seemed like we did a lot more when we were there, but in the 50 minutes time, there were a lot of cum shots and nice hard shafts to be seen. It was surprisingly hot seeing her eat me like that, but it was more to do with everything going on, not just a woman doing me. Between that trip and the previous, I learnt that I wasn't into the group sex thing or giving or receiving sex from a woman. On the other hand, I got a lot of good footage to add to my private collection.

After viewing, Shirley requested a copy, as I expected. I had already made one for her, but in it, I made sure that there were no views of my face, just in case she was to show it to others. Knowing her like I did then, I wouldn't have been surprised if she had a few private viewings, and I didn't want my face on her porn.

------------------------------------------

I don't know what it was about those trips, but it seemed that when I wasn't on vacation, I never got laid. From the time that trip ended for the six month leading up to my next trip, I could barely get a date. And none of those guys were anything special, and nothing close to what I would want to sleep with. On the islands, on the other hand, I seemed to be a lot less picky, probably because I wouldn't have to worry about them calling, or not calling the next day. It was ironic that the only guy I met in the past few years that I did like and did want to call, I had met on a vacation trip. I had now been nine months since I had seen Steve and several months since we talked. Funny that I would still think of him, the only guy that I really did think about, and I knew that I probably would never see him again.

So, another six months had passed and I was heading off to another resort. I was looking forward to getting laid soon, and if I was lucky, maybe I would meet another Steve. . If not, at least I would enjoy the sun and time away from the big city. Little did I know!

I'm sure you can tell from what I've said that I'm a nude beaches and resorts kind of person. I'm a veteran of these things, so it's not a shock to see all these naked bodies around me. That doesn't say that I don't look, just like I know that they look at me. It seems however that on the first day there, I tend to look a little more, probably because I've been away from it for a while.

At this resort they had their beach chairs in a couple rows along the beach set out for their guests. They had two types of beach chairs. About half of them were singles where only one person would sit in it, and the others were double where two people could lay beside each other without arm rests between them. I didn't get out there early, so the first empty single chair was a distance down the line. I was more interested in finding a chair that didn't have people on each side, so I had even further to go. It was a long walk on the hot sand wearing nothing but sandals, but, there were a lot of bodies to check out along the way. As I worked my way down the line, I glanced to see the sights. There were a lot of couples there, so half the people were guys. About half of them were lying on their back, so I got to peak at my fair share of packages. Near the end, I glanced at a guy who was alone. All guys look similar if you're just peaking, but there was something about this one that made me look twice. It was nice (a soft cock resting in a small nest of hair can't help but look good,) but there was something more. I looked up from his stuff to his face, and almost dropped where I stood. Lying there with his eyes closed was Steve.

I hadn't talked to him in the better part of a year, so there was no way he could have known I was going to be there. I didn't try and track him down, so I couldn't have known he would be there either. Something brought us together here, fate, karma, destiny, whatever you want to call it, and there was no way I was going to ignore it. But what to do?

The chair beside him was empty, so I sat down at it and got my suntan lotion out. He still hadn't opened his eyes or looked my way, so casually I asked him if he would put some lotion on my back. I think he recognized my voice because his eyes shot open and he quickly sat up his beach chair. In a couple seconds he gathered his thoughts together and asked what I was doing there. I told him I was just down there on vacation and was really surprised to see him there. He looked at me a little funny, and I explained that I didn't know he was there, and it was just a coincidence we were both there. I'm not sure he believed me, but I guess he decided not to pursue the subject.

We started talking, but before we got too far along, I asked him again to apply the lotion. We continued to talk while I sat with my back to him and he rubbed into my shoulders and back while I put some on my front and legs. When he finished, he lay down on his stomach and asked me to do his back. I could tell that he didn't get out to the sun too much, and when he did, he was always wearing something, because his butt showed very little of the tan we got on our last trip. It reminded me how lucky I was where I lived. It was in an apartment with a balcony that faced south, and it was situated such that the neighbors would have to lean over their balcony quite a bit to see it. As there was nothing for quite a distance across from me, I was free to lie out without offending anyone. This allowed me to I could keep a tan going even when I didn't travel.

So, his butt was starting to turn a bit white, making it necessary to put on lots of lotion to prevent a burn. I started with his back, and hands worked my way down to his butt and legs, where I applied the lotion generously. It didn't take any time at all to get on all the necessary lotion, but I was making sure that it was fully massaged into those gorgeous butt cheeks. When I was done, I lay on my stomach chair and let him know it was my turn. He had already worked my upper body, so I expect he knew that I was more looking for a butt and leg massage than anything else. When he rolled over to come over to my chair, I noticed that he had grown a bit, not being as small as when I first saw him. I looked at it, smiled and then looked up to his eyes. I could see he liked me looking at him, and explained that it had been a bit of a while since he's been touched quite like that, and (needless to say) he rather enjoyed it.

When he came over to my chair, he got on it between my legs and started massaging me from shoulders to ankles. He was only brief on my shoulders down to the bottom of my back because he has done that while was sitting, but while on my back he massaged my side, including the sides of my breasts. While doing that, I could feel his dangling cock lightly touching my inner thighs and butt every once in a while. It was starting to make me a little horny, and I began thinking about his cock fully hard pressing against me. The more I thought about it, the more I was wishing that he would lay down on me and push it against me.

1...1011121314...17