The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead, he moved his hands down and started to massage my butt and legs. I'm sure it was no mistake that, while massaging my thighs, his hand reached high between my legs and lightly touched me several times. Just to provide a little encouragement, I ever so slightly spread my legs, giving him whatever access he needed. This seemed to work for him all to well, because when I looked back to him I saw that the little stiffness I saw before was becoming a little harder. This isn't exactly what you need to be showing around the beach, so he was staying squatted on the chair so that the casual observer wouldn't see the stiffness he had going.

He worked his way down my legs to my calves and feet, and then asked me to turn over, which I did. He then started working his way back up, reloading lotion on his hands as he went, maintaining the false pretense that this was to apply suntan lotion. Once again he paid special attention to my inner thighs, and while working that area with his thumbs, I was watching his cock rock back and forth slowly with his strokes, picturing the hardness penetrating the area where his thumbs lightly touched.

He then straddled my left leg kneeling down with his knee almost touching between my legs and he worked his hands up massaging my hips and stomach, and his briefly caressed my breasts, not staying too long making it obvious his intentions. He was sitting down on my leg at this point, and I could feel his balls on me and I could see his erection was pointing sky high, but he kept bending over me not to make it obvious to others.

When he worked my shoulders and arms, I continued to relax with the feel of his hands over my body. As much as I was enjoying that, I could tell that he was getting soft again, because I cold feel him dangling against me and rubbing against my stomach and slightly touch my breasts as he reached across to my shoulders. I was in a constant state of relaxation and arousal at the same time as this sexy guy was working on me.

When he finished, he was still kneeling and sat back with my leg still between his. I sat up and gently put my hands on his chest and started to kiss him. He reached his arms around me and I lowered my hands and reached around him and we hugged and lay back in the chair. We both kept our hands on each other's backs, but with our legs between each others, there was a bit of thigh-rubbing that was more than a bit arousing. My instinct was to move my hips to rub against him, but my mind kept me in control. But with the kissing and his holding me, I could feel his hard-on pressing tight against my hip, and he was moving his hips ever so slightly making me wet and horny.

I'm sure it was all both of us could do not to shift out weight so that both his legs were between mine. I wanted him so badly to be pushing against me and sliding against my clit, but now was not the place. I didn't want to wait, so I whispered into his ear asking him if he wanted to go to my cabin. He more than happily accepted the invitation, but he had to sit down and wait for a few minutes first. Like myself, he walked out without a bathing suit, and wrapping a towel around his waist would be too obvious, so we sat there waiting for him to be soft enough to walk around decently.

It took several minutes, and our talking about anything but sex. When he was relaxed, he wiped a drip off the tip and we headed to my room. We had calmed down enough that we stopped at the beach bar and picked up a couple fruit drinks to bring back to the cabin, and then we walked hand-in-hand back to my place.

The great convenience of staying on a nude beach is, when we got to the cabin, we didn't have to waste any time getting undressed. When we got to the cabin and I closed the door behind us, he was walking towards the bed when I grabbed him from behind and pulled him against me. With his back pressed against by breasts, I rubbed his chest and started kissing his neck, and his tilting his head back to rest on my shoulder let me know his appreciation. I started with caressing his chest, but soon, keeping one hand on his chest, I moved the other down reaching for his cock. I didn't stroke it right away, but just held it as I felt it begin to grow hard in my hand as I continued to rub his chest. He reached his hands back and grabbed my hips to pull me tight against him as his cock grew to a full stiffness.

When I started stroking it slowly, he released my hips, and turned around so that my hand was still holding him, but he was now facing me, and grabbed me and we began kissing. Still holding his shaft, I lifted one of my legs and rested my foot on a chair beside us so that I could rub the cock against my clit. I was still a bit moist from our romp on the beach, so it glided across the lips smoothly, and the tip of the head slipped between the lips. I fought the urge to glide it further because, as much as I wanted to get laid, I wanted to play even more.

I slid the head back and forth a couple more times, and each time putting the head a little deeper between my lips. On the last stroke, I felt a little push of the hips by Steve, so I knew it was time to stop before we went too far. For any guy, the next best thing to getting laid is a blow job, and I'm all for tasting cock, so I put my leg down, got on my knees in front of him, and plunged my mouth deep over his shaft. Hugging my lips around the hardness, I slowly lifted my head off, kissing the tip as the head passed over my lips. While stroking him, I looked up to see him looking down at me with a great smile. Then I again put my head down over the shaft, but this time when I pulled up, I pulled only as far as the head. With my hand gripping the shaft right at my mouth, I began to quickly bob up and down on him while my free hand gripped his flexed butt cheek. He was way into this because his hips were moving with me, but I guess he wasn't ready to cum yet or wouldn't let himself cum.

I wasn't quite ready to stop when he stopped me and lead me to the bed. He lay down on his back and guided me onto the bed so that my hips were over his mouth and I was facing away from him. When he started to lick, I lowered myself down and guided his cock back to my mouth. I didn't know how horny I really was until his tongue danced over my clit for about a minute or so. I found that I was having a lot of trouble concentrating on his shaft because I could feel that I was going to cum quickly. I was trying hard not to let it happen right away, but with just a few more licks, I could feel the vibrations in my clit explode through the rest of my body. He gripped my hips as I rocked over his mouth, moving with every pulse of the orgasm until it started to settle down and I got a bit sensitive.

I wasn't through with him, though. When it became too sensitive, I got off his mouth, turned around, slid down to his hips, and guided the shaft into me. God, what a feeling of that full hardness sliding into me. I couldn't take him all at once, but I moved up and down a bit, and my insides moved to envelope that big cock. When I was able to slide all the way down on him, I leaned my hands on his chest and started rocking my hips back and forth. He reached up and held and squeezed by boobs as his cock moved in and out. I could see on his face that he was getting close to cumming when he tilted his head up and guided one of my breast to his mouth. His tongue moved over my nipple as masterfully as it had over my clit just minutes before, bringing it to a full hardness. He began to suck on it as his fingers played with the other nipple, all the while his breathing was becoming a little heavier.

My hips were moving quickly now, almost to the point where they were becoming sore from fatigue, but I wanted to keep going just to feel him cum inside me. Just before he came, he stopped, and with me still inside, he flipped us over so he was on top, and he started pumping me hard. My legs were spread as far as possible and I pulled them back so my knees were almost at my ears, and Steve was on top pounding his shaft deep. While I watched his cock move in and out I was holding my breasts and licking and sucking my nipples. When I could see on his face he was about to cum, he suddenly thrust hard and threw his head back. A moment later I felt a warm gush fill me as he tried to push himself even deeper. He pulled back and thrust in a couple more times when I felt another small gush. That was all I needed to make me cum again, and as he held himself in, I started moaning and rocking my hips. He could see that I was cumming, so he started to thrust again just to give me more of a feeling, but he had to stop when his body gave me another thrust and I could feel his cock flexing inside me giving one last spurt. As much as I wanted him to keep moving, I knew he couldn't, so I reached my hand down to my clit and rubbed myself as he held himself deep within me.

Finally, in exhaustion, he lowered himself down and rolled off, and I could feel his softening shaft pull out of my moistness. He lay on his back with his glistening cock resting in his small tuffs of hair and breathed hard to catch his breath. I could barely move myself. My legs hadn't been stretched so wide in a long time, and I had a couple orgasms to go along with it, so I just rested with him.

After a few minutes, I rolled over to where I was half lying on him, and we started talking. We started catching up on what has happened over the last nine months. I decided that I wouldn't tell him about my last little trip, or at least some of the activities from the trip. For some strange reason I felt guilty about it, a little like I had cheated on him. I know I hadn't, but I wasn't sure how he would feel. In fact, what I really wanted to do was to quickly get a feel for how he felt about us right now. We seemed to have picked up right where we left off, but I wasn't sure how I really felt, so I doubted that he would know. We finished our last trip together on a high note, but I needed to know if things had changed for him. On the other hand, I didn't want to put on the pressure, or give him the impression I had expectations. If he had or still had feelings for me, good. If not, well I was hoping that we could enjoy our chance encounter. He made it clear in his conversation that he wasn't seeing anyone, showing that the door was still open for us, but I didn't push the subject to hard yet. We had time.

While we were talking, I was softly rubbing his chest, and he was in turn holding me and softly rubbing my back. We moved around a bit while talking, still lying down, and at one point, my legs were straddling one of his. I initially didn't mean anything by it, but when his hand drifted down from my back to my butt, it sent a shiver down my spine and things started getting a bit arousing. At first he gently caressed, but after a short time, he pressed me down onto him, and moved his leg back and forth slightly, giving my clit a little massage. It certainly felt nice, but nothing more than that, yet. I liked the feel of him touching me, and I wanted to return the favor, so while we were still talking, my hand moved down from his chest to his stomach to his soft cock and I started stroking it softly.

At first he stayed soft, and I kept the touch light and slow, just so as not to get him aroused if he didn't really feel like it. But soon he started getting hard in my grip and he moved his leg more purposefully between my legs. The conversation faded away when we started kissing lightly again. It didn't take long for this to escalate as he moved his hand up from my hip to my breast. By this time, my hips were moving on his leg without his help, and his cock was quite firm in my stroking hand. I was starting to get that feeling that I wanted his shaft in me again, when he rolled me off his leg and spooned me. I could feel his hardness pushing against my butt, and he had one hand holding a breast and moved the other down to manually massage my clit. He moved his fingers over it slowly and down, and I separated my knees so that he could slide his finger inside me. His touch was perfect, and within a few minutes I could feel the tingling start. I'm sure he could hear it in my breath, because he moved down on me and slipped his cock between my legs and started pressing against me. I helped him by reaching down and holding the shaft as I guided the head over my clit and between the lips.

He wanted to be inside me, but I wanted more to massage my clit with his soft cock head while teasing him a bit to build up the anticipation. I rubbed it a bit more, and each time I brought it near the opening, I could feel his hips flex just a bit ready to push in. Finally with one last movement, when my lips were over the head, I pushed down with my hips and enveloped the shaft. The instant I felt myself moving over him, I felt his hips thrust and he was deep inside me.

He started rocking slowly, but lying on our sides made it hard to move, so we moved onto our knees and resumed the stroking. It started slowly and softly, but it didn't take long for him to be pushing hard, and we were both rocking together to get that shaft deeper into me. The orgasm started to build within me, as I'm sure he could hear in my groans and panting. He accelerated the pace, grabbing my hips harder while driving his harder against by butt with each thrust. When I could feel that I was building up for a cum, I reached my hand down and played with my clit. As my finger tip vibrated quickly, my breathing grew heavy and I could hear my moans building up to a scream. I could feel the orgasm building up but it didn't yet want to arrive. My hand was growing tired and the slapping of the flesh was starting to burn when suddenly my clit exploded and radiated a wave throwing my body into a spasm. I froze, and could feel my breathing match the rhythm of his hips, and I could hear myself let out a squeal with each thrust. Another, then another wave moved over me as Steve began to slow down his pace. He finally came to a stop, bent over so his stomach was touching my back and he reached down to softly caress my breasts as I caught my breath.

Feeling his cock still inside me and his hands on my breasts helped to keep me stimulated. I reached down between my legs and softly touched what little of his shaft that was not inside. He was still hard. I started to pull away slowly, and he put his hands down so he was on his hands and knees over me. I turned around to face him and he lower himself on me. His hardness was pressed against my belly, so I moved up a bit, spread my legs, and held his shaft guiding into me

The moment it entered, I could feel the tingling starting again, and his first thrust took my breath away. For or the next ten minutes, he moved in and out of me slowly, while we kissed and caressed each others bodies. The feeling brought me back to one of the last times we made love on our last trip where it was more than just sex we were having. The warmth of his body on mine made me feel so comfortable and secure, and I felt no vulnerability in giving my full body and soul to him at this moment. It was at that moment when my body came again, and at the same time I could feel him cumming inside me. We held our bodies together until the orgasms subsided, then Steve rolled off, and I cuddled up my back to his stomach. He reached over and held a breast, and we fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later to the sound of a shower. I just lay on the bed facing the open bathroom door, and in a couple minutes I could se Steve stepping out of the shower. At first I saw his butt flexing as he reached for the towel, but when he turned, I was looking straight at his soft cock hanging slightly to the left. That just reminded me how much I love looking at that body and how much I missed it for those months.

My eyes moved up his body as I watched him walk towards me, arriving at his eyes just as he arrived at the bed. He bent down to kiss me, touching the side of my breast with his hand at the same time, then stood up and asked what I wanted to do for the rest of the day. My eyes darted to his cock then back to his eyes. He smiled at my implied joke and asked what other than that. With little discussion, we agreed on lunch, then to head out to the beach, which is what we had both planned for the morning anyways.

We ate at the outside bar, where it was clothing optional, and then we headed hand-in-hand down to the beach chairs. Things had got more crowded since we left, and we were just about at the end before we found 2 chairs together. Things started getting a bit hot again when we applied the lotion on each other, but we kept it together and managed to settle down to a few good hours of tanning.

It was hot, but we had plenty to drink. Still, every once in a while to cool off, either one of us would take a quick dip in the ocean. Each time he got up to cool off, I got a bit of a thrill seeing him walk into the water, and then watch his naked dripping body walk out towards me. I'm sure he felt the same because I saw him watching me each time I got up. But in the end, we had a good day of relaxing in the sun.

Neither of us had been to this island before, so the late afternoon was for exploring. The resort was located at the west end of a small town, so it was safe during the day to leave the resort. However, we were warned at check-in that, if we leave the resort after dark to stick to the main roads and busy sections of town. As all our exploring would be on foot, we knew at least we couldn't get too far so we wouldn't get too lost. When we left the resort, we headed west along the road, but walked for only about 20 minutes before we realized that there really wasn't anything down there to see. We turned around and were soon back where we started. We continued east, and found ourselves in a nice little Caribbean town that was obviously built up as a tourist town. Along the beach side of the road there were a lot of small hotels, houses and apartment to be used by vacationers. On the other side were restaurants and stores with a few bars mixed in.

Steve and I decided to head down one of the side streets and all we found there were houses, presumably where the locals lived. A lot of the places were looking pretty run down, and we felt a little uncomfortable walking there. The kids playing on the street were not a problem, but some of the adults were looking at us like we were invading their territory. We got the sense that they didn't mind us touristing their beached, bars and stores, but we were making a tourist attraction out of where they live, and that would not do. At our first opportunity, we turned the corner and headed back for the main street.

Unfortunately, most of the stores were the same old thing filled with souvenir crap made in China but made to look 'authentic' islander. We did, however, find the local tourist information shop and in that we got info on activities to do during the stay. We booked scuba for a couple days from then, and we rented a power boat for our second last day to do a self-guided boat tour of the island. They also pointed us to a couple shops where we could rent stuff like snorkel equipment and jet skis. At the very least, we wouldn't be bored.

Then again, boredom was never an issue for me. I was perfectly content lying around catching up on the latest best seller while working on my tan. Steve, on the other hand brought a book to read, but seemed to want to be on the mood a lot more. That next day I had some serious plans to do nothing, but Steve kept urging me on to do something. For the morning we relaxed on the beach, for the afternoon we snorkeled. It turned out to be more of an adventure that I expected.

Before we even got out there, there was some prep work to do. To start with, we needed to go to the store to get something to feed the fish. We came up with some spray cheese and cookies, which the store owner promised that the fish would love. With snorkel equipment, fish food and my video camera in tow, we headed down to the beach. The snorkel shop provided a rough map showing the best places on the island to go. One of the coral reefs was about 200 yards off shore and a few hundred yards east of the resort. We donned our equipment and headed out for some nude snorkeling. I wasn't worried about me, but Steve would have his dick dangling in front of him. I didn't really want some fish or a sea turtle to mistake it as food. He said he'd done this before without a problem, but I couldn't help but be concerned.

1...1112131415...17