The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were back to the shops in no time where we picked up the few who stayed, and we headed for the shore. It was only another 20 minutes until our next break when we stopped at a camp they had set up at a stream. There the horses rested and drank while we stretched our legs and got a bit of sun. Along with a place to hook up the horses, there were some benches and beach chairs set up for us. Given that we were going to be there for an hour or so, a few of us sat out to tan.

Our time heading back was split between paths in the woods and along the beach, and proved to be a bit more scenic than the mourning route heading out. Once we got back, I had to complement the tour guide as it was a beautiful trip with several types of scenery, much of which I recorded.

It was still a few hours before supper, and I was feeling a bit sticky from the ride, so I wanted to take a quick shower and get in a bit of reading before dinner. When Steve offered to help me wash, I was more than happy to accept, so we headed back to my cabin, stopping at his cabin to pick up a couple essentials. It was quite a long shower, and we were both quite clean when we emerged, but in spite of that hard-on I gave him, we managed to refrain from sex this time.

It was a warm day, and with no air conditioning, we decided to stay undressed until it came time for dinner, so we lay there on the bed beside each other just reading. I didn't get very much reading done because of his nakedness beside me, but I resisted the temptation of grabbing him or playing with his stuff. Over the course of the next couple of hours, he would alternately be laying on his stomach and back in order to stay comfortable, and much to my benefit, I got great alternating views of both his manhood and his muscular butt. In that time, I was flipping through magazines while he read his novel, every once in a while reaching over and caressing his chest, leg, butt, whatever was convenient. Similarly, he would lay his hand on me, but usually my chest or my lower stomach, caressing me just enough to get me interested, but not aroused.

This didn't affect me until I reached an article in my Cosmo about the best unknown bedroom tricks to keep your man happy. He happened to be on his back at that time and the article with the view of his soft cock laying gently on his leg gave me somewhat of a playful sexual urge that grew in me to the point where I really wanted to get an early desert before supper.

My first temptation was to simply reach over to him and put his soft cock in my mouth and work him to an erection there. Instead, I started to tell him about the article I was reading. When I told him the subject was about sex and keeping your man happy, he was more than ready to put down his book and start listening. Even before I started reading the article or getting into any details, I noticed that he was starting to get a bit aroused, probably in anticipation of some interesting suggestions we were going to act out. Rather than get into the meat of the article as he hoped I would, I started at the beginning, but at the same time, took his cock in my hand and leisurely nonchalantly started to stroke it while I read.

I'm sure he didn't know what to make of that. I appeared intent on reading the article and I'm sure it looked like I was stroking him more as something to do rather than to lead to something. On the other hand, he was getting really hard in my hand, and when the article started getting into some of the friskier details, he had to act on it. When he was obviously ready to follow what his cock was saying, he reached over and gently pulled the magazine from my hand and dropped it onto the floor, then helped me over to lie on top of him. I immediately straddled him so that he was between my legs and I could feel his cock pushing against me, and I leaned on him pushing my breasts against him, and we started kissing. It was fairly light kissing, but he was rock hard under me, and his hands started caressing my body. Before we got too far, though, he stopped and suggested that we should be getting ready for supper. I pretended to agree with him and rolled off him onto the other side of the bed, but when he started to get up, I rolled onto the bed pulling him down while telling him we could get ready in a few minutes.

When he landed on me, I made sure his legs were between mine, and I wrapped my legs around his back pulling down and forcing his stiffness right on my crotch. I told him I just waned to feel him against me for a few more seconds, but I had the intent of getting some action from him and I knew it wouldn't take too much convincing to get him to see things my way. With my legs around him and my ankles crossed on his back, I turned my knees out a bit allowing his cock head to push against my lips. I started to kiss him again while caressing his back, but in no time I grabbed his butt, and he started moving his hips pressing his cock head against me, rubbing my clit and opening.

With my hands on his hips, I guided his hips to help cock rub against me. He was rock hard, and I was ready to feel him inside me, so with a little move from my hips, I lead his cock to my wet lips, and gently pushed his hips guiding the shaft into the moist opening. He started stroking slowly, and with each push, I could feel him penetrating a little deeper and deeper. My hand was at the back of his neck holding his head next to mine, and I could hear his breathing getting deeper as his hips guided his cock forward into me.

I was starting to feel the tingling when he lifted his chest off of mine and started driving his hips faster. I was able to sit up a bit and I could look down and see the shaft moving into me while I felt the hardness massage my insides. He kept holding himself up and pushing when my first wave of pleasure shot from crotch and enveloped my body. I moaned as I threw my head back when the second wave hit. All of a sudden, it felt like his cock grew in me, and it plunged deep as I felt a warm gush fill my insides. He held his hips against me for a second them gave another couple quick strokes, and I felt a second shot. He kept his hips pushed firmly against me as a couple more light waves tingled through my body and I felt his cock flexing inside me giving the last of its sperm to me. Finally, he let his body relax back onto me, and we just lay there for a couple minutes getting our energy back.

We had to shower again to get the sex off ourselves, but while in there, he worked himself to another hard-on, giving me the urge to go down on him. I didn't bring him to an orgasm, but it still made for a worthwhile few minutes. Once out of the shower, we started getting dressed, but he was all over me and tempted me with a bit of rear-entry action, but rather then going in, we simply rubbed each other for a few seconds until we decided to stop fooling around and finish getting dressed.

For dinner, rather than get the usual resort dinner, we decided to venture off-resort and try one of the local restaurants. We didn't have to go very far, as about a 10 minute walk down the road we found place that looked good, and luckily enough the food was great. The portions were big, and in spite of being full, we decided to split a piece of chocolate cake, so when we left the restaurant, we were both full from a great meal. We walked back to the resort, which was definitely needed to work off the pounds we just put on, and we walked slowly hand-in-hand turning it into a 20 minute trip back. Steve wasn't in much of a talkative mood, but every once in a while when I would look over to him, he would reach over and give me a little peck on the lips. It was so sweet that he just wanted to walk quietly with me.

When we got back to the resort, I still felt like walking, so we headed down to the beach. That night the moon was out over the ocean and it cast a rippling reflection over the gently waving water. We sat down on a couple of beach chairs and listened to the waves lapping against the shore. Steve started talking by asking about my work, and how much time off I had. That reminded me that this was our last night, tomorrow was the travel day and the day after was back to work Monday. Since we left the restaurant, I had a feeling that he was thinking about something, and now I had a better idea that it was about our going our separate ways tomorrow.

That started to get me thinking. Over the last couple of days, I got to know Steve really well, and I realized that he was worth knowing. I don't believe in love at first sight, or that you can even fall in love in a few days or a week, but I knew then and there that I wanted to keep getting to know him a lot better.

That was the problem. I also knew that tomorrow this vacation was over, and I probably wouldn't see him again. I would go back to my job in Dallas, and he's be traipsing across Canada making his sales calls. It seems that lately I've been going on vacations and what I get out of it is was all the sex that I could handle. If that were all I wanted, it would be fine, but deep down I always knew it wasn't. Now I found someone with whom I could really enjoy myself, and in the end it would be as fleeting as any other vacation relationship I had. I was becoming sad just thinking about it. I knew I didn't want to think or talk about it, so I took Steve by the hand and told him we should walk.

I wanted to show him that little outcropping that I found early in the stay there, the one where I went to tape the sunset. We started heading down the beach off-resort when ahead we saw a bon fire on the beach. As we approached it, we quickly saw it was another party like where we first met. I was wondering what Steve would want to do. I sure didn't want anything to do with another one of those, and I was hoping he would feel the same.

As we got closer we confirmed what was going on there. We stood about 20 feet from the opening and watched as men and women sucked, licked, and screwed each other in every imaginable position. It was quite a bit different from this perspective as compared to being there, and I had no inclination to join in, but watching it was getting me a bit horny. The fact that I didn't want to join in at least confirmed to myself that that type of thing wasn't for me, but it certainly gave me the urge to feel Steve between my legs again, and I could see from the bulge in his shorts that he was similarly turned on. He looked at me looking at his stuff, smiled and, holding my hand, we started walking down the beach.

As we moved away from the resort and bonfire, it grew darker in spite of the moon being out. We could barely see where we were going, but sticking to the water's edge was safe, and it eventually lead us to our destination. Once there, we walked out on it to the end and the waters edge. The tide must have been out because it seemed much longer than when I was on it just a few days ago. It went about 100 yards into the water, and at the end we looked back to see the bon fire and resort beyond that. It was quite a site and it would have been good enough for a postcard picture, but neither of us brought a camera. I guess this was a Kodak moment that we would just have to remember on our own.

We sat there with our arms around each other while enjoying the view, when the tide started coming in to our feet. We moved back from the water a few times, but in no time the water had risen to where we had to head back. Looking back, however, the land on which we walked to get there was already under water. In our retreat we were forced to walk in the water, but because it was so dark, we got off course and wound up thigh high sloshing our way back to shore. Steve got onto his hands and knees and started pretending that he was walking into deeper water so that he was up to his neck. Still standing, I was beside him with his head at knee height to 'rescue' him. He was flailing in the water and pretending to try and desperately grab my legs for rescue. I reached down to pull him up when he pulled me down and hung on thanking me for coming out to get him. When I tried to get up to walk him back to shore, he kept me down and made us crawl all the way in. Back on dry land, he flopped on the beach as if exhausted and begged me for mouth-to-mouth to revive him. More than happy to oblige, I climbed onto him and we started to kiss passionately as the water lapped up over our legs.

We stayed there for only a couple minutes until the tide reached up to our shoulders, so we decided to get up and head back to the resort. We walked back dripping wet and giggling and holding hands all the way, stopping for a few minutes to see what was going on at the party. Things were beginning to slow down, and there were few couples left happily engaged with each other, including in the front a couple guys 69-ing blowing each other. I guess that seeing the various women doing each other, it shouldn't have surprised me to see a couple guys as well. We walked on without making any mention of it.

With the beach and the party behind us, we walked back to his cabin holding each other. We had pretty much dried off by time we got there, but the sand and salt from the rescue escapade was a bit crispy on the skin, so we had to shower off. I rather enjoyed toweling him off after the shower, and, since the night was warm, we just went to bed without getting dressed. I must have been really tired because I'm sure I fell asleep quickly. I remember lying with my back to him and he had his arm over me holding one of my breasts. It was more like a gentle fondle and caress, but in any case, it felt nice and relaxing. He also had his hips against me, and I could feel his hard-on pressed against me. He was holding me quite tight when I fell asleep.

I woke up before the sun was up and found Steve lying on his back beside me. We had nothing but a sheet covering us, and in the dim light I could see a bulge just below his waist. When I pulled the blankets back, I could see that in his sleep he had a full erection going, and I was wondering what he might have been dreaming about. I wasn't sure how deep asleep he was or how soundly he sleeps, but I was wondering if I could actually start screwing him when we has asleep.

I wasn't really horny, so I had to play with myself to get a bit wet. Looking at him lying there naked, it took just a little massaging of my clit and rubbing of my lips to get myself wet. Next, the tricky part. I had to straddle him without putting any weight on him, then hold his cock and lower myself onto him. I got on and holding his shaft, I realized that the head was a bit dry and I needed to lubricate it. Trying not to shake the bed too much, I got off him, put my head at his waist level, took his cock in my hand and tried to softly lick the head.

God, that was good! But it would take more than that to get him wet enough to slide it in. I wasn't on the bed comfortably, so I turned myself around so that my feet were pointing to the head of the bed and I lowered my mouth over his cock. I didn't want to rub or suck too much as to wake him up, but the taste of cock was so good that I couldn't help myself and take a couple extra licks.

Unfortunately, that was enough to wake him up, which I guess wasn't all bad. Since my feet were already beside his head, he guided me over him as he lifted one of my legs, then he lowered me down so my bush was pushed against his face where held my hips with his hands and started licking. He masterfully glided his tongue over my clit and between my lips, and he held me tight against his face just to increase the sensation.

I could feel my breath increasing, and I more frequently had to pull the shaft out of my mouth to catch my breath, but I continued to stroke that hardness so as to keep him going. It wasn't long before I almost lost all awareness of his cock as I felt the blood rush from my head and all sensations in my body concentrated on my swollen excited clit. I was going to cum and I couldn't stop it. My mind so much wanted to get back to that cock and make him cum with me but for the second as the orgasm emerged and radiated throughout my body, I couldn't even tell you if I was still holding his cock, let alone working on it. As the waves radiated from my clit, I could feel him holding his mouth against me and still gently massaging me with his tongue. Then right before it became too sensitive, and he seemed to know when it was the right time, he stopped and just held me against his mouth.

When I started coming down, I found I was still holding his cock, so I started stroking it again, and soon my mouth covered the shaft again and was able to finish the blow job. It wasn't long before I felt his cock start to swell in my hand and I plunged my mouth down as I felt a warm gush fill my mouth. I moved my mouth up and stroked vigorously when I tasted a second shot of his salty cum. I pulled my mouth off of his cock, sliding the lips tight over his cock head, and I stroked more as more cum tricked out. I gently licked the last little bit coming out, but he seemed to flinch a bit, so I just held his cock as I felt it start to grow soft in my hand.

I felt his grip loosen from my hips, so I lifted myself off his face, and then rotated in the bed so I was lying head-to-head next to him. He looked at me and gave me a nice little thank you, and started to kiss me. The kissing got pretty passionate, and I rolled onto him so I could better feel his body against mine. My chest was pressed against his, and when I spread my legs I could feel his semi-hard cock against me. He grabbed my butt and started to grind against me, and I thought he was growing a bit harder. I knew I had another orgasm in me, but I was pretty sure that I couldn't get one out of him any time soon. But he did manage to get hard again, and after a minute or so of caressing, he maneuvered his cock head near my lips, and with a little push, he was inside me.

I sat up onto him and he slid deep into me. I could tell he wasn't as hard as he could be because he didn't quite fill me the same way, but he was hard enough, and as I started moving on his hips, I knew this would work. I rocked my hips back and forth on him while he held and caressed my breasts bringing my nipples back to full attention. I so much wanted to make him cum again, so I sat up and while he was playing with one breast, I held the other and started to lick my own nipple. He really enjoyed that; I could see it in his eyes, and this got him rocking his hips more with my movements.

With the sensation of my lips on my nipple, his hand on the other breast, the hard shaft in me, and my clit being massaged, it didn't take me long to cum. It was a smaller cum, but it felt nice to cum with a cock inside me. When it finished, I found myself lying on him and I could feel a cock growing soft inside me. With one hand he was holding the side of my breast, and the other was caressing my back and butt. I rolled off him, and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of a shower running. When I turned over, Steve just stepped out of the shower and was drying off with a towel. I watched him there buck naked getting ready for a couple minutes when he finally noticed me. He stopped what he was doing and started waking towards me, but I couldn't take my eyes off his dangling cock. He stood briefly beside the bed, and in that time I was so tempted just to take that thing and start playing with it. For whatever reason, I was just plain cock-hungry and I couldn't get enough.

Instead, I resisted the temptation, and he sat down beside me and bent over and kissed me, giving my breast a little squeeze in the process. Still with his hand on my breast, he asked about my flight time. It just struck me at that moment that we were leaving that day. At the same time I knew it but I didn't want to know it. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave Steve. I was just getting to know him and getting to like him. It wasn't just the sex, though that was nice, it was that he was nice. I liked how he treated me and I liked how he talked to me. He was fun, and it was fun being with him.

1...678910...17