The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and asked if I even remember him from the party. After the introductions, I didn't remember seeing him again, which is what I told him. A small smile crossed his face and invited me to join him for dinner, saying that he had a couple things with which to enlighten me.

Dinner was a couple hours later, and when I arrived, he was waiting for me at the table. After ordering dinner, he filled me in on his perspective of what happened at the party. I didn't see him after the intros, but he saw me. In fact, he was the guy who came up behind me and started caressing me as the couple in front of me were licking and sucking each other. I was a bit embarrassed to find that the guy sitting across from me had his cock inside me for a good half hour, and I didn't even know it was him. I thought back and got a nice image when I remembered how well that cock filled me, that it was big but not too long. That was a nice screw, and I would have thanked him if I wasn't a bit embarrassed about talking about it.

As we talked, we both had mentioned that this was our first time doing such a thing, and in fact it was an accident not a plan that we both were there. He said that to him it was fun and exciting that first time, but he didn't really want to do anything like that again. I was more emphatic. It was a once in a lifetime experience, but only once. I said that given a chance to do it again, I wouldn't. He agreed with me, but, then again, I was thinking that he's a guy, so when it comes to sex, you don't know what to believe. We talk more, but about anything else but the party. I found out that he was a salesman for a pharmaceutical company, and he traveled around a bit across Canada and the US. He lived in Ottawa (I found out that was the nation's capital,) but was hardly ever there. He told me that he was a bit tired of traveling, and he was thinking of giving that up. He said he was in line for a promotion, and a couple opportunities have come up, but none caught him as interesting. Until that happened, it would be business travel as usual. I told him about my traveling around, much less and mostly to vacation locations. We agreed that I had the better deal as far as that goes.

Dinner lasted a couple hours as we exchanged stories and just enjoyed each other's company. I really liked spending that time with him, but it was late and I was tired and still a bit sore, so I hinted on leaving. We left together and walked as far as the walkway to my cabin. We stood there for a couple more minutes and talked until he gave me a small kiss good-bye. I told him I was looking forward to seeing him at the snorkeling, and he turned and walked away. I watched him for a bit until he turned around to look back. We waved at each other, and I headed in. I fell asleep quickly, thinking of what a nice guy he was.

The next morning, I woke up feeling sorer than the day before. At least it was still early, so I had time to have breakfast, soak in the hot tub for a bit, then get in some tanning, and have lunch before the 1:30 snorkeling trip.

For the trip, we were all supposed to meet at the pool before we left. There turned out to be only 6 people plus the guide, so it was a nice small crowd. At the pool, the instructor gave us some hints and guidelines for snorkeling before heading out. Most important was buddying up. You never go out alone and you always stay with your buddy. It seemed only natural that Steve and I stayed together, and through instruction and in the swim we were inseparable. My digital camcorder had a water-proof case, so I was able to bring it on the dive. I got some great shots of coral and the fish that lived around them. I also saw a couple turtles swimming in the area. It was spectacular, and I was looking forward to adding it to my vacation videos as well.

We were out there for a few hours, and the guide took us to a few different places, using a boat to get between them. It was a great afternoon, and Steve and I had a terrific time. After the dive, we talked about the amazing things we saw. I suppose I was a bit more excited about it because it was my first time snorkeling, and Steve had done it a few times before, but he certainly shared in my excitement. I tried to show him some of what was recorded but I hadn't figured out yet how to play back when it's not attached to the TV (it works with the TV multi-function remote, and I didn't know how else to do it) so I had to disappoint him a bit.

That didn't dissuade us from talking about it, as well as a dozen other things between stops and on the way back. By time we got back from the trip, it was after 6:00, so we agreed to meet for dinner. There wasn't much variety in the food they served, and there was nothing spectacular in anything I had all week, but this was definitely my most memorial dinner there. Steve and I stayed and talked the evening away, and in that time I really started liking this guy. He seemed to listen to me and cared about my opinion. I can't say I agreed with all his views on America, but he didn't dismiss what I had to say on it.

And he was quite something to look at. I especially liked his eyes, and his smile seemed to light up the room. When we talked and he touched my hand, his hand was soft, and he had a caring touch. More than once, I flashed back to what we had done at the party and sexual thoughts entered my head. I would imagine what it would be like for him to hold me, and caress my naked body. I would guess in his mind he felt he had already had sex with me, but to me, because I didn't know it was him, thoughts of sex with him were of a new experience. In either case, having talked with him and spending a lot of time with him, I enjoyed the thought of being with him, so I didn't feel bad about our anonymous encounter.

Dinner lasted a while; we didn't get out of there until after 9:30, and rather than end the evening, we headed down to the beach. We couldn't walk much because the moon wasn't out, and there were no lights, so when we went a little distant from the resort, it got too dark to see where we were walking. Rather than stumble around in the dark, we headed back to the lounge beside the restaurant. Unlike the bar, this was quiet, and fortunately, it wasn't crowded, so we were able to find a small couch where we could sit together. He put his arm around me, and I leaned my head against his chest while we cuddled and talked. Conversation faded and we just held each other as we watched to tide slowly move in.

I felt so comfortable with him that I wanted to trap this feeling and keep it for the rest of the trip and take it home with me. At one point I looked up at him, and when our eyes met, I reached up and kissed him. As we kissed, I felt him pull me closer to him and we held our lips together for what I wished was a lifetime. When we separated, I turned around so that I was leaning across his lap facing him, and I moved in for another kiss, this time pressing my chest against his. When he held me, his hands caressed my back and the side of my breasts. Already feeling a little frisky, his touching did a lot to get me in the mood.

When our lips separated the second time, I whispered to him an invitation to head back to my cabin. His answer 'yes' came in a slight nod, and we got up and walked hand in hand to my room. Once inside, I lead him to the bed, where he laid down, and I lay on top of him. We resumed our kissing while his hands caressed by back and butt, and he held me against him. I could start to feel a hardness forming between his legs pushing against me, so I spread my legs across him and shifted down so that it was pushing right against my crotch. We started to move together so that he was rubbing against me, and I started to feel a warmth growing between my legs.

I was getting pretty horny and wanted to turn it up a notch, so I sat up on him and pulled off my shirt and continued to rock on him. He grabbed my hips while I moved back and forth, but soon he shifted his hands up to my breasts and started caressing them as I leaned forward into them. We were grinding pretty good, and he had grown very hard under me while he eyed by breasts as he squeezed and caressed them, so I lower myself down and shifting my hips up, bringing my breasts to his face. His tongue came out to greet them as he play with a nipple with his tongue while caressing my other breast, then switched, smothering my breasts and cleavage with kisses as his mouth moved across. All the while, I had my hands moving up and down his sides, encouraging him while he got me thoroughly aroused.

I could still feel his rock-hard erection pushing up between my legs, and his hips were starting to move, pushing the hardness against me, so I knew he wanted to get his cock in the action. To help him out, I sat up again and pulled his shirt off, revealing his firm pecks. I lowered myself back onto him and slowly started moving down his body, feeling and hissing his chest as I moved. When I finally slid down between his legs, I could see the large bulge trying to push through the shorts. I put my hand on the bulge and stroked his cock through the material for just a few strokes. When I looked up to him, he was leaning up on his elbows and smiling at me as I worked his covered cock with my hand. I looked back down to his crotch and I put my mouth on the bulge, and I could feel the heat radiating from the shaft through the material and onto my lips. That cock was just waiting to come out, so I let it loose. I un-zipped his shorts and I slowly slid them and his underwear down his legs. When I pulled them over his feet, I was sitting there with him fully naked with an extremely delicious looking hard-on just waiting for me to pounce on it.

With my knees between his feet, I slid my hands up his legs until I cupped his balls and reached his awaiting erection. With one hand, I held it and slowly started stroking as I watched of pleasure rush across his face. It was just a few strokes later that I moved my mouth to the head and started kissing and licking it with each stroke. I could feel the anticipation in his hips as he moved with each stroke until I finally plunged my mouth over the head and as far down the shaft as I could take it. I quickly moved my head up and started to move up and down on the shaft as I stroked it with my hand.

I could tell by the way he was breathing, that he was quickly working up to a cum. As much as I wanted to see and taste it, I wanted more to feel it inside me. I stopped working his cock and stood up beside the bed and stripped off my remaining clothes. He reached for me, guiding me onto bed beside him and we started to kiss again. This time, his hand moved down between my legs, and his fingers softly glided over my clit and down to the hole, then back up several times before he plunged his finger in. As wet as I was, he slid right in, and he quickly found the right place to massage. He moved his finger tip over the area for several seconds while his mouth found its way back to my breasts. He then began to slowly move his finger in and out, massaging inside and my clit as he moved. To return the favor, I was holding and stroking his shaft in rhythm with his hand. I was ready. I needed him inside me, so I let go so that he could get onto me. Almost the instant the shaft left my grip, he rolled me onto him with the instant comforting feel of our naked bodied pressing against each other.

I moved up on him a bit and reached down to hold his shaft to guide it into me. With my legs spread, I felt the soft head against my lips, so I rubbed it a couple times just to enjoy the feeling. Then, with the slightest push, his cock slipped into me. At that moment I remembered that feeling from the night of the party. His cock was thick, and I felt it fill me as I slowly slid down on it. I was not as wet as I needed to be, because as he got deeper, I felt some tightness, so I stopped, and we started rocking back and forth with him not quite all the way in. With each stroke, I was able to slide a little further down him until I felt his hips press against mine, and we started moving with more intensity. He was rock hard and it felt like he was getting larger as I felt the thick shaft moving in and out.

When I thought I could take him at full depth, I sat up, but I flinched a bit when his thickness plunged just a bit deeper. I settled onto him quickly and started to move again, slowly at first. I began rocking my hips back and forth, feeling his cock move within me while my clit rubbed against him. Rocking my hips didn't get very much pistoning from his cock, but just the feel of his thickness moving inside plus my clit caressing his pelvis had me building up quickly to an orgasm. I leaned forward onto his hands as he held my breasts to steady me as I moved. He seemed to really enjoy seeing and feeling my breasts in his hands as I sat up screwing him. It wasn't long before my warmth turned into a tingling then it grew to where I knew I was going to cum soon.

I began to move faster, and with that it felt like the cock inside me started to grow a little thicker. Suddenly I felt a rush of warmth inside me and Steve flexed his hips pushing himself against me. That was enough to set me off, and I came with him. My hips started to spasm on him and I felt him stroke his cock into me with a couple more gushes of warmth. Wave after wave of pleasure radiated from my clit as his cock continued to thrust in and out of me. Finally, my clit started to burn as my pleasure started to subside, and when he pushed his hips against me again with another spasm, I felt the sensitivity was a bit too much. He saw my slight flinch, so he stopped pumping, and I was able to lie down on him.

He rested his hands on my back and gently rubbed me as we relaxed in each others arms. I could feel our breathing returning back to normal, and inside me I could feel him starting to become soft. I so much enjoyed feeling his body pressed against mine, and the feel of his softening cock inside me. Part of me said that this is all I really ever wanted. When I finally caught my breath, I rolled off him and felt the last of his softness slide out. As good as it feels going in hard, I will always love the feel of it coming out soft. If nothing else, it enhances my feeling of accomplishment.

For the next 5 or 10 minutes, we just lay on our back beside each other, holding hands and saying nothing. Finally I sat up and leaned on my elbow to look at him. That was one fine looking man, lying there nude with his cock resting against his left leg. Seeing him like that made me want to screw him all over again. To no surprise, he was starting to doze off, but my moving around had roused him, and he looked at me and smiled. I wanted him to stay the night, so I asked him if he wanted to get under the covers. He did, and we lay down beside each other with him behind me. He reached over and kissed me, then he held my breast and we fell asleep.

By the next morning, we had moved around quite a bit, and when I woke up we were lying down with his back to me. He was still asleep and I was still drousy, so I cuddled up to him and reached over and put my arm on his chest. That was a nice feeling, so I just stayed like that. His breathing was rhythmically pushing his back against my chest, and I was getting a bit turned on feeling him against me like that. I started caressing his chest, and moved my hand down past his stomach. Waiting for me was a cock that was already a bit hard. He was still asleep, so I figured he was having a bit of a dream, hopefully about me. Just to help him along, I started stroking him lightly, and I felt it grow harder in my hand. I kept going for a minute or so when I felt his hand move onto mine and he was helping me stroke. As he started to turn around to face me, he asked me to turn around. Doing this, he slid down a bit and pushed my hips against my stomach. I reached down between my legs and helped his cock forward.

I was still a bit tired and not feeling very horny, but that started to change when he put his hand between my legs and started massaging. At the same time, I was holding his cock and rubbing it against my lips, making myself a little moist in the process. I could feel that he wanted to get in there because his hips were slowly pumping, pushing his cock head against me. It wasn't long before I was ready, and with one of his light pushes, he slipped passed the lips. We slowly started moving, and with each little thrust, he went deeper. From behind, he had a firm grip on my breasts as he was pushing, and I had a hand between my legs helping his cock maintain course, and feeling the shaft as it entered with each stroke. When I started to get a bit tingly, I reached my other hand back to hold his hip and help thrust into me, and he started to get some good depth inside. It didn't take long until he was banging me hard and I could feel my whole body shake each time his hips crashed into me, and only by him holding my tits were they not slapping against me hard.

I could feel that he was getting ready to cum, and I wasn't quite there yet, so I moved my hand up a bit from his shaft and started to massage my clit. I still wasn't ready to cum when I felt the thrust and gush of his orgasm. Rather than keep cumming in me, he pulled out and started to stroke directing his cum at my clit where my hand was massaging. I could see another spurt, then a little trickle of his cum, and that last little bit of lubrication sent my body into orgasm. I grabbed his shaft and started using the head to massage my clit as I continued to cum. I kept rubbing, and still had a bit of cum dripping out when he made him stop from the tenderness. That was great. It wasn't more then 5 or 10 minutes earlier when I was drowsy and he was asleep, but now we were both wide awake and feeling quite refreshed from our morning screw.

When I checked the time, I realized that, if we didn't hurry, I was going to be late for the horse riding. Steve hadn't signed up for it, but I told him about it and suggested that he should go on it as well. Because there is a lunch provided, he wasn't sure if he could get in at late notice. He quickly showered (I watched; god, I love that) threw on his clothes, and headed to the front desk. We agreed to meet at the departure spot whether or not he'd be able to go.

When signing up for the ride, it listed a few things to bring, so I quickly got them together along with my video camera, and headed out for the pick-up. I was really looking forward to this horse ride. I grew up in Dallas, but in spite of its western stereotype, I hardly ever got to ride. Walking to the horses, I imagined myself in a different life where I could work with horses for a living. That would be my dream job. I got there a bit early so while I sat waiting, I pictured myself riding on a trail, stopping for breakfast with Steve and making love with him by a river. I imagined feeling his body against mine, his hardness moving in me while I held his butt, feeling it thrust. I made myself horny just thinking about it.

My mind was still in the moment when I was startled by someone touching my sleeve. It was Steve, and it was good news, he'd be saddling up with us. When everyone arrived, there was a group of about 10, so living out the fantasy I just had wasn't likely, but spending more time with him on our last full day there would be nice.

Unfortunately, the 6 hours taken for the ride seemed to go quickly. We started along the beach which lead to a path up the tallest hill on the island. We took a long path up, and when we got to a clearing at the top, there were picnic tables where we stopped for lunch. We were there for about an hour to eat and admire the view until we took a path down the other side towards a group of shops. At this point, the tour guide said that anyone who wanted to shop could do so, and anyone else he would take on a little side trip, returning in an hour. Staying with the tour, we were lead through some of the denser bush on the island, and we got to see some of the native wildlife. That got me briefly wondering if some of this exotic wildlife was in any way related to the unrecognized dishes we had at dinner. I tried not to think about that too long.

1...56789...17