The Travelling Disciplinarian 01

Story Info
On the road, one punishing and the other being fucked!
1.3k words
4.13
3.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Traveling Disciplinarian part 1 - slave girl sara

This job opportunity never came my way or even was a job opportunity. It was just a dream, surely it could never work. Who would need the services of a traveling Dom Disciplinarian for punishing their subs/slaves with the addition of a pretty young traveling slave to amuse the Master whilst his girl or boy was being dealt with.

The Traveling Dom is Ray whom I was sent to last year for a wakeup call, it worked! I am slave ana, currently in service to no one at all now my current contract has finished, now that was one hard job.

I was a house slave to an eight-bed dormitory of pre-university students from really wealthy parents. I loved all the assortment of cocks in one room. I suppose I was lucky in one respect as one of the boys was gay, so not only one guy less to fuck me, but if I was being fucked and the rest were waiting, they used to fasten him down and double fuck him. He screamed but he told me he loved the attention and enjoyed the cocks in his mouth and up his bum plus the odd wank. So, on a busy night, he would take two, I took three and we could both wank anyone waiting.

How did I meet Ray, well, it was summer holidays at the pre-university college. A sad time really as all the boys, now all over twenty, had left to take a holiday before they began their lives at university. As the term ended, I went into the big house in the college grounds to serve the Headmaster and his two sons, both at university but now also on holiday. It was nothing I was not used to as we all used to be together at half terms and all were absolute gentlemen and I mean that respectfully, but;

"ana?"

"Yes headmaster Sir."

"I have made you an appointment in the city with a well-respected Disciplinarian. He has the advantage of being a Dom and knows exactly what a girl needs to put the spark back into her life. He knows all your loves and hates and will concentrate on each in turn over the day you will be with him."

I could not speak, I was gobsmacked! I thought I was brilliant at my job, better than that actually. As it was the boys' first night home I had more than my fair share of fuckings. Once one had finished, I showered and went to my room and his brother came in.

"Over the end of the bed ana, my bro said you need a shake up, it was like fucking a pumpkin, lifeless."

He took his belt off and gave me twenty hard ones, not enough for tears from the pain, but I cried because of what he said, compared to a pumpkin.

"Thank you Sir,"

He fucked me and I bucked as hard as I could. I heard the headmaster's wife getting a belting and howling as he fucked her but no tingle for me below. I stood in the shower for ages and shaved smooth, twice, and slept poorly.

I went for brekkie, I just forced half a slice of toast and a coffee down. The head went to his cane cupboard, I knew I was to get his mark for my pending visit. I stripped naked and the boys, and his wife stopped eating to watch. The old ana would have made a right exhibition getting undressed, bending to show all she had and holding out from screaming.

"In your own time ana!"

"Sorry headmaster Sir, I feel I am not on my A-game today."

"ana, if you are off it, we can soon cancel your appointment."

"Please no, I am fine, I need to visit him Sir."

I bent for his marks. Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack. I got up and he held me in his arms as I wept.

"Go freshen up ana, we will leave in ten minutes."

"Thank you, Sir, sorry everyone."

I wept as I went upstairs. It was time to go, I hoped to slip out quietly but all four were waiting for me and each hugged and kissed me. The head drove into an underground car park and parked by the staircase sign.

"Be a brave girl, and ana, you can tell him to stop at any time and I will be back for you in twenty minutes, look for Clinic D."

As I climbed the steps I wondered what the Dom would be like, would he talk to me, would he be brutal, what was I missing in my play? I was here, Clinic D, before I could ring the bell the door opened, and a voice welcomed me.

"Come in slave ana, you are eight minutes late, but we will deal with that later."

The door closed behind me and I was welcomed by a very handsome man, maybe early forties with a Mediterranean tan.

"Good morning Sir, sorry for being late, it was careless."

I was mesmerised by him; he could take me anytime.

"I will accept your apology and thank you for offering it, you understand it was pre-arranged, but like good and loyal slave ana, you took full ownership of it. Go through the blue door and undress and if you wish, put on the silk gown behind the door. When you are ready use the green door and I will be waiting."

I only had on a summer dress on and had it off straight away as I went through the door so straight out of the other door, I did not need a gown. Sir came in and was surprised to see me, I felt so proud.

"Stand here, he pointed to a mark on the floor, fold your hands behind your back and keep your head perfectly still. I will punish you for not showing respect. You should have waited until I was in the room and I told to you to come in."

My eyes welled with tears, "Sorry Sir, I just wanted to please, I did not think, I am usually never ever disrespectful."

"I will slap your face, do you think you deserve a forehand or backhand, or both?"

"Not my choice Sir I will accept what I am given."

Slap whack, slap whack, slap whack. Three double slaps, I will slow down to think now, a valuable lesson learnt.

"Thank you Sir."

He looked at and read out his list:

Inexperienced Ball Player.

Needs to Extend Swallowing to Eight Inch.

Acceptance of Tight Nipple and Clit Clamps.

Learn how to give a Fulfilling Wanking.

"Let me introduce you to S for slave, kneel and worship his balls and dangly sack."

A tall man with a hooded mask stood before me and I knelt and licked his sack and took a ball in my mouth.

"Now ana, go to spit him out then suck him back in using your inner cheeks to squash them. Then swap balls."

WHOOSH CRACK. A lightning strike hit my back, so very similar to a cane stripe, "ouch." I looked up.

"Did someone cut your fucking hands off ana?"

I spat his ball out.

"No Sir, sorry."

"Now, wide mouth, suck his sack and both balls, and use your hands to push them in. You have one hour to complete the task; failure will be painful."

Sir left the room and S let me struggle, with only a few minutes to go S took over. He pulled his sack up over a ball and I opened wide, then the second into my mouth and I sucked in. Thinking about it, someone with bigger balls would not find many slaves with a mouth big enough. Sir came back in and I took the slave's balls in.

"Did you cheat ana?"

"Yes Sir."

"Lean forward."

WHOOSH CRACK, I thought lightning did not strike twice! "OUCH."