New Management Ch. 01: Abi and Lee

Story Info
"Pass me your slipper Abi," "Please no MaMa i will be quiet."
2.4k words
3.79
13.4k
4
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

It had been quite a whirlwind few years in the lives of Miss Abi and Miss Lee

It all started when two gold colored envelopes came in the post.

They opened them together whilst having breakfast with MaMa.

You are cordially invited to this years;

City Civic Christmas Ball

"May we please go MaMa, please say yes?"

"Lets wait and see Lee."

"Oh please let us go MaMa, we have never been allowed and the photos we see after each ball look magical."

"Do want a strapping too Abi."

"No MaMa."

"I don't mind one or two if it means we can go."

They all chuckled at Lee.

"I will ask PaPa when he comes home." she held a finger to her lips, "shhhhh now."

"If we have all finished breakfast lets move to the lounge, knickers down girls, whose first."

Lee went over MaMa's knee and was still talking as she was being spanked. Slap, Slap, Slap Slap, Slap.

"Pass me your slipper Abi,"

"Please no MaMa i will be quiet."

"Two late little girl." wack, wack, wack.

"Owwwww."

MaMa stood her up, Lee's bottom was a dark red.

Abi went over, "I'll be quiet MaMa."

wack, wack, wack.

"Owwwwww"

"I like the response i get from a slipper, perhaps i will ask Mr. Brown to purchase some leather ones."

Both tearful girls pleaded no, then joined MaMa chuckling.

Abi and Lee were sore but so excited and when they left MaMa

They pulled out back issues of the local City color magazine.

PaPa was home that Friday and the girls were summoned at 10.00 for their Maintenance.

It followed PaPa's usual routine.

All 3 stripped naked and were told to choose a place over the table where all 3 were strapped hard to tears, MaMa moved so got told to keep down and got 10 extra hard.

"Please stand in line and bend when told, MaMa."

MaMa bent over and the girls saw faint cane marks from a day or so ago.

"If you look at MaMa's bottom you will see the 20 stripes she was given 2 days ago for not dealing with you two more regularly, in fact i feel you spank Lee more than she does Abi. But it will change wont it MaMa," whoosh crack.

"Yes Sir, i will introduce the cane at least once a week from today Sir."

"You will get another 20 stripes now and i will examine the girls regularly to make sure you do, or its 10 with the senior."

MaMa began to cry as PaPa whipped the cane down for 20.

"Abi."

Abi took MaMa's place and got 10 hard strokes, she too was crying after 3 strokes.

"Lee."

"Here Sir." They all shook their heads.

She took her 10 and was told to keep down.

"Come round here ladies, i will make an example of Lee," he swapped for the intermediate cane.

"Word from Mr. Brown is Lee has been "Entertaining" some of the male staff, Lee, you may only have physical contact with boys bottoms if you are caning or strapping them." Abi chuckled.

"Join Lee, Abi, lets see how funny you find 5 of the intermediate. Stand in front of them MaMa to keep them on the spot.

"Hold firm Lee, you would hate the extras," WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK. MaMa had to hold her steady.

"Hold firm Abi, Lee was very brave, you too would hate the extras," WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

When all the spankings were finished and the girls had settled PaPa told the girls to have lunch with him and MaMa at 1.00 he then took MaMa back to her bedroom for extra tuition.

The girls arrived at 12.50 "Now girls, what does this Christmas Ball mean to you?"

"Hard to say PaPa as we have never been but we would really love to go, with yours and MaMa's permission wouldn't we Lee?"

"Oh yes Sir, like we have never wanted anything more in our whole lives before, but if its a no Sir, we have had such fun in looking at all the photos from past years, it looks so magical.

"I will put you out of your misery, we will all go."

They jumped on him and hugged and cuddled like never ever before.

"I have more news, you will go with MaMa tomorrow to her dress maker and all have gowns made."

"Oh PaPa."

"And, we will book in 3 nights at the Ball venue, The Grand Linton Hotel."

"Wow."

"And you may both have a dress made to wear for dinner the night before in the Hotel and one for the night after."

Both girls cried their eyes out and had to be consoled by MaMa and PaPa.

They skipped their way down the hallway to their rooms.

"Did you notice MaMa did not pull us to her bossom?"

"Yes Abi, i bet PaPa had given her tits a strapping."

They both giggled.

************

As they walked through the doors of the Grand Linton Hotel both girls gasped, they had never seen such splendour and could see the brightly lit corridor leading down to the ballroom.

"Abi, i have the feeling this weekend is going to be life changing for us."

"How strange you think that, i dreamt last evening we both met prince charming, married him and lived happily ever after."

"We both married him?"

"Hmm, not sure."

Lee rubbed her pussy.

"Stop rubbing Lee."

"Sorry PaPa."

"Well my darling girls, you both look stunning in your ball gowns."

"Thank you PaPa."

"I would not have thought anything would make you look more glamorous, well maybe except..."

MaMa brought 2 boxes from behind her back and gave them to the girls.

Inside were identical Diamond and Sapphire necklaces.

MaMa and PaPa put them round their necks and they all went down the huge central staircase to the Ball

"Excuse us Sir, may we have the pleasure of having this dance with your beautiful daughters?"

PaPa looked at the 2 girls, they nodded.

"And you are Sir?"

"Apologies Sir, i am Alan Booth."

"And i Sir, Joe Booth."

"Not the boys of Sir Peter, well, well, not seen you since you were young lads and came with your Father on a hunt we had at home. Yes, of course you may.

************

"Now you two young men are engaged to my daughters and its all official i would like you to attend the girls next Maintenance session next Friday.

I will enquire with them if they want to be together or alone."

"May i add Sir, we have both had to spank the girls together on several occasions when we have been out with them and you had put them in our charge."

"Yes my dear boy, i know, i have seen your handy work when i have had them over my knee, and it pleased me you are taking such good care of them, and my name.

I wish to teach you the art of the Domestic Discipline Maintenance the girls have been brought up with, please leave this with me to organise and we will see you next Friday at 10.00 for breakfast.

MaMa sent her usual note for breakfast but in PaPa's room, so the girls new it was going to be hurtful bottom time.

In between MaMa paid the girls a visit.

"You girls are getting a little above yourself of late and i have decided it needs dealing with,"

"Yes MaMa."

"How MaMa?"

Both Abi and MaMa shook their heads and looked at Lee.

"Oh, a spanking." She dropped her knickers to the floor and removed her skirt.

She walked to the side of MaMa's chair, "May i go over your knee please MaMa?"

Abi only had her dressing gown on so rested it over the settee and stood naked.

"Get your hair brush off the dresser please Abi."

"Yes MaMa, have we really been so naughty."

"Would you also get your bedroom belt?"

"And mine," Piped up Lee and over she went. Hands tight on the chair legs and feet apart.

"Who spanked you last night Lee?"

"Abi MaMa, spanked and belted."

"Why ever belted too."

Abi came back with both belts but had heard the conversation.

Lee hesitated, spank, spank, spank, spank spank.

"Maybe Lee needs the cane too Abi as PaPa suggested?"

"Please MaMa, i used the F word again."

"Twice Mama, she used it twice."

"After your spanking Lee you will go to the bathroom for your soap."

"Yes MaMa, sorry, sorry Abi, i should know better."

She managed to get her hand up.

"Now what Lee?"

"Please MaMa and Abi," She took a deep breath, "Joe spanked me last Monday for the same thing."

"And where was this?"

"We went ice skating, i fell, said it. and he went to see the ice rink owner, his friend, and he lent him his office."

"Was it over your knickers?"

Another pause, spank, spank,spank, spank, spank.

"Naked MaMa,"

"Naked why."

Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

"He did me too MaMa."

MaMa tried to keep a straight face, "Really?"

"Yes MaMa, 3 times."

MaMa rubbed her bottom, "Good girl."

She spanked Lee to tears, then hair brushed her to howls and belted her to screams.

Abi was just spanked and hair brushed, but screamed like Lee.

************

It was 10.15 and the girls arrived at PaPa's for breakfast, MaMa let them in and they were surprised to see Joe and Alan sat at the dining table.

They kissed MaMa and PaPa, lip kissed their fiance and side kissed his brother.

Ben knocked and was invited in with the breakfast trolley.

All ate hearty except Abi and Lee who knew the show would soon commence and they would have starring roles.

"I invited Joe and Alan this morning to witness and join in with your maintenance, i also know over the past few months you have both been spanked regularly with Joe and Alan."

The girls nodded, with pride, they had nothing to be ashamed of at almost 21 years of age.

"Abi, Lee, into my study, excuse us please."

"Now ladies i have a choice for you and completely your choice. Would you like to be spanked with just you me and your fiance or all of us here this morning together?"

"PaPa, do you mean MaMa will be spanked too?"

"No Lee, MaMa was spanked last evening."

"If its OK with you Lee, i would like to leave the decision up you you PaPa, you have guided us and looked after us well all these years."

Lee nodded.

PaPa opened the door and they all came back into the dining room.

"Strip naked for your Maintenance ladies."

It took seconds.

"Gentlemen, i told you both earlier the meaning and importance of regular maintenance, it is also important to have rules and make the maintenance a routine of events, no surprises, the only thing to alter would be the weight of the lash or cut, and any extras she accrues."

"Hesitation is a pretty regular offence and is dealt with by me with 5 hard slaps at the top of the legs," he turned Lee round and gave her the said 5 slapped leg tops, Lee cried.

"Swearing, touching, moving off the spot, i am sure you will find more reasons," he lent over to the table to remove the thin belt, "Hands behind your head Abi, elbows back, back arched, tits out.

Perhaps you gentlemen could come closer and try."

Joe and Alan moved to each side of Abi, Joe patted Lee's bottom and he passed.

"Remember we give maintenance to hurt but not maim, aim for mid tit and swipe down to catch the nipple, if you find it hard say lift Abi, and as you see Abi pushed her tit up to make the nipple more accessible."

He gave her 2 and gave the belt to Alan who gave her the next 3. Abi screamed at each one.

"Excellent work Alan," Alan gave the belt to Joe.

Should i whip Lee's tits Sir?"

No, give Abi two and Alan can give the last 3."

Tit whipping over PaPa moved on to the belting and they moved to the bedroom, MaMa had already set the pillows up, 2 on each side of the bed.

Lee hopped up and clasped her hands tight on the right and Abi on the left.

PaPa removed his belt, "I give 30 hard lashes like this," WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK WHOOSH CRACK. Over Abi's bottom.

Joe removed his and PaPa gave him the nod, "Jut remember 30 and think where they are going, back of the knees to her waist, if you want her back marking ease off on the weight of stroke, no one has much meat on their back and so it hurts but marks well and they last.

whoosh crack, "Harder Joe." Whoosh Crack, "Harder," He pulled his hand right back so the belt was over his back, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK, OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Lee left the pillows she jumped so high.

Sorry Sir, he rubbed Lee's bottom, "sorry my darling." WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK

PaPa and MaMa stood back, "Stop please guys. How many has Abi had MaMa, 41 Sir and Lee has had 43.

A tip gentlemen, issue in 10s, its much easier to count in 10s than 30s

Both girls were left to cry, the boys noticed they were holding hands.

"Lee, Abi, assume the caning position."

Both girls got off the beds and went back into the dining room and bent over to grasp their ankles, legs astride.

"Gentlemen, i cane 10 at medium strength, in 2 fives, the 10th almost full strength. I always tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRACK.

He passed the canes to Alan and Joe.

Punishment over and no extras the girls are sent to their rooms, no huggs no cuddles, just time for reflection.

When the girls had gone back to their rooms, one under each of MaMa's arms, PaPa looked out to see if they had gone, "No cuddling MaMa, your room when you come back."

"Yes Sir."

"She whispered to the girls, another belting won't do me any harm."

Joe, Alan, this morning is only what i do, and have always done.

You must sit down with your own charge and discuss what you would do, but remember no otk hand spanking first, its important the bottom is not prepared.

We will discuss other spankings at a later date, we have plenty of do's and don'ts in just spanking a girl.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers