The Treat

Story Info
Daisy gets more than she bargained for while house sitting.
2.3k words
3.9
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers

The slasher flick on TV wasn't keeping Daisy's attention anymore as she sat on the sofa, scrolling through her phone. There was a bowl of trick or treat candy in her lap with a few empty candy wrappers at her sides. The constant posts from her friends at Halloween parties made her regret housesitting for her parents. Her night seemed to be filled with strangers at her door and not eating all the candy meant for them.

Memories of costume parties from years before made her yearn to be in a costume and getting felt up on the dance floor. Even the bad parties seemed more enjoyable than sitting in her pj shorts and oversized shirt giving candy to trick or treaters. The ringing doorbell snapped her away from the thoughts.

Daisy walked to the door with the bowl in hand. As she opened the door she soon realized there was no one on the other side. She watched as the people walked down the street adorned in various costumes with bags in hand. A few she recognized from the movies she'd been watching all day. As her fingers wrapped around the doorknob she saw movement from the corner of her eye. She snapped her head in the direction. Her eyes scanned over the hedge bush, but nothing was there.

*Been watching too many scary movies.*

She thought while she shut the door and went back to the living room. As she plopped down on the sofa chilling music filled the room from the TV.

"This is so dumb," she mumbled as she grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

Daisy aimlessly flipped through the channels knowing that there was nothing she really wanted to watch. All the places she'd rather be were on her mind again. After cycling through the channels she threw the remote down beside her and went back to checking her phone. She nestled the bowl of candy on her lap and grabbed a piece to munch. She lost herself in the steady stream of updates. A scream of terror from the TV made her jump.

"Shit!" She snapped while the candy scattered across the floor.

With a sigh she turned off the TV and got up from the sofa. A feeling of foolishness filled her as she looked over the mess on the floor. Her racing heart steadied as she got on the floor.

"It's just a stupid movie," Daisy chided herself while tossing pieces of candy into the bowl.

A thud against the backdoor sent her heart racing again. She froze in place. The seconds dragged on with the sound of her heart being the only thing she heard.

*Just hearing things.*

She thought while picking up candy off the floor. As she crawled towards the last piece on the floor, she heard another thud against the backdoor. This was louder than the last. Slowly she got up, her eyes darting around the room.

With a deep breath she took a step forward. The thoughts of what it could be running through her mind as she slowly walked into the kitchen. Her eyes fixed on the back door window. The glare on the glass made it impossible to see anything on the other side. Each step closer to the door raised the anxiety she felt. As she put her face to the window it felt as if her heart was going to jump from her chest.

Her eyes anxiously poured over the backyard. As she looked over, the manicured lawn, relief washed over her. The manicured lawn was empty save for the flowers that lined the fence.

*It's just a fucking prank.*

The thought made her chuckle. To be certain she opened the backdoor, half expecting a smashed pumpkin on the other side. Yet there was nothing there. She poked her head out of the door and glanced along the wall of the house, but everything was how it should be. The chimes of the doorbell snatched her attention away from the strange noise.

"I'm just psyching myself out," She mumbled to herself as she closed the door and walked back to the living room. "Just hearing things."

Daisy thought of the costumes the trick or treaters might be wearing as she walked to the living room to grab the candy bowl. With the bowl snuggled against her she walked to the front door. She'd hoped it was a fairy or a unicorn, but when she opened the door, disappointment filled her.

The front porch was empty. As she looked around she saw the back of a dinosaur costume on the sidewalk in front of her house. Before she could say anything, they began walking across the street to her neighbor's house.

She slowly shut the door. It seemed the fitting end to a wasted day. With a moment of hesitation she locked the door and turned the porch light off. She fished one more piece of candy from the bowl as she walked to the living room to grab her phone.

"It looks like our time together has come to an end. Never thought you'd have been the best part of Halloween this year," Daisy said to the bowl as she laid it on the coffee table.

New notifications lit up her phone as she snatched it from the sofa. A sudden urge to throw it down welled up inside of her, but she ignored it. With heavy steps she trudged up the stairs to the second floor. Walking past the pictures hung along the walls as the feeling of defeat settled inside of her as she stepped off the stairs and turned to walk down the hall to her room. Pausing for a moment to check herself out in the mirror at the end of the hallway.

As Daisy walked towards her bedroom she looked away from the mirror. It always filled her with a sense of unease when she looked at herself walking closer to it. Almost as if she was taking a look into an alternate world.

"Time for my treat," someone growled from behind her.

She snapped her head up as terror gripped her. Her heart raced as she looked in the mirror. A costumed figure in a slasher film mask stood behind her holding a knife in their hand. Her muscles tensed as she readied herself to run for it. Before she could take a step the figure's gloved hand wrapped around her throat and flung her against the wall. Her shoulder slammed into the wall sending a dull pain through her.

The air in her chest escaped her body. Family photos fell from the wall, the frames shattering on the floor. Daisy took a quick breath before the figure tightened their grip and pushed her back against the wall. Reflexively she grabbed at their arm trying to break their hold while she struggled to breath. She could feel his hard cock against her legs as he pressed against her. Her nose almost touched the mask.

"You're mine now!" The man growled before pulling slightly away.

He waved the knife in front of her face. Her eyes focused on the gleaming blade. She couldn't help but follow the movements as it waved in front of her.

"Be a good cunt and you won't have to feel this plunged deep inside of you," he snarled as he loosened the grip on her throat.

Daisy took a deep breath in as the man pulled the blade away. The air filled her lungs as he grabbed her shirt. With a flick of his wrist he cut the fabric of the shirt. The sound of ripping fabric mixed with the sounds of her breathing as he ripped the front of the shirt open. He pulled the shirt apart exposing her breasts. She was terrified at what might happen, but she could feel herself getting wet.

"Such a nice body," the man growled, trailing the knife across her breasts and down her stomach.

The cold steel sent shivers through her. Without thought she shoved the figure back and kicked him in the leg. She turned towards her room and made a run for it. The man grabbed her shirt as she stepped away. She easily pulled free and ran. Her foot landed on a picture frame sending her feet flying out from under her. A sharp pain filled her knees as they struck the ground. Pain radiated through her scalp as the man snatched her by the hair and pulled her up.

"Fucking bitch," he sneered as he pressed the knife against her chest. "Look at yourself!"

He yanked her head towards the mirror. She saw the blade pressed against her breast. The movement of it as it caressed her nipples and it sent a ripple of pleasure through her. Her eyes taking in how her hair looked in his gloved fist and how it cascaded down when he released it. She saw his hand come around as he grabbed her throat from behind. She felt the grip tighten as she watched herself be pulled against the man. To her horror the sight made her soak her panties with arousal.

Daisy felt the warmth of his hard cock pressing against her panties. He took the knife and slid the blade down her panties. The sensation of the flat of the blade sliding along her clit made the pleasure build within her. The fabric of her panties pressed against her for a brief moment before giving way to the edge of the knife. Her eyes focused on the reflection of the tattered fabric in the mirror. She was embarrassed to see them wet and looked away.

"Just a fleshlight!" He growled as he plunged his dick deep inside her pussy. "Sick slut getting so turned on and you're going to watch!" He ordered as he forced her to look in the mirror.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked in the mirror. Seeing the hand around her throat as he choked her. Watching her breasts bounce with each thrust. Feeling the back of the blade pressed against her and seeing it gleam as it moved across her skin. She hated herself for being so turned on. The pain began to blend in perfectly with the pleasure. Each hard thrust sent her closer to the edge as she struggled to breathe. With the flat of the blade he slapped her clit and made her cum. The waves of pleasure ripped through her as she shuddered against his cock. Her muffled moans of pleasure filled the hall.

"Filthy fucktoy! Bet that was the best orgasm you've had!" He growled as he started fucking her faster.

Daisy began meeting his thrusts as her body took over. His groans of pleasure filled her ears. She could feel herself getting closer to cumming as she gave into the pleasure. The sharp pain as he slapped her nipple with the flat of the blade was exquisite. She clenched reflexively with each strike and it tightened the grip her pussy had on his cock.

"Here's your treat," he growled as he started thrusting slower.

The warmth of his cum filled her deep within. She loved feeling how his cock flinched with each hard pump as he came. She was close to the edge when he pulled out. He let go of her throat and she dropped to the floor.

Daisy shoved her fingers into her pussy. The feeling of the warm cum enveloped her fingers. She loved how hot and sticky it was as it mixed with her arousal. Her cum covered fingers began swirling around her clit sending her closer to the edge.

"Open up!" He ordered as he slapped her lips with his cock.

She quickly opened her mouth and he plunged his cock deep inside. The tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat made her gag and choke. She hated how much she enjoyed the taste of herself mixed with his cock. The feeling of his hand on the back of her head as he fucked her throat drove her mad with arousal. She began grinding harder against her fingers, feeling herself close to cumming. He caressed her cheek with the knife and sent her over the edge. His cock muffled the moans as she quivered with pleasure as it washed over her.

"Fuck," he groaned as he forced her lips to the base of his dick.

The taste of cum filled her mouth. She loved how it pulsed slightly against her tongue.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled his cock out.

Daisy savored the flavor for a moment before swallowing his cum. She watched him as he zipped up and walked over to her phone on the floor. He snatched it from the ground.

"Smile for the camera," he ordered as he began taking pictures of her.

Without thought she smiled for him.

"Such a good treat. I'll be using you again and again," he said as he threw her phone to her.

She looked away to grab the phone and when she looked up again the masked man was gone. Slowly she got up from the ground. Her eyes took in the mess in the hallway as she walked over to her tattered shirt and panties. She felt filthy as she picked them up from the ground.

Carefully she stepped over the broken picture frames as she went to the bathroom. The events replayed in her mind while she got in the shower. Warm water washed over her body as she lost herself in thoughts. The cum leaking down her thighs made her want more. She began touching herself again.

While she had planned on leaving, tonight had her thinking of ways she could stay. Anything for him to use her again.

JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers