All Comments on 'The Treatment'

by BlackDarwin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good balance

Well done!

Many Master/Slave stories are evocative but then suffer from too much 'Evil master/Poor Slave' prose, leaving a bitter aftertaste. You often end up feeling outrage and sorry for the poor women.

Hopwever, you have developed the rare counter-balance, where the Master may have been rough, all powering and took what he wanted from the woman but in the end, he was a good guy and the slave became a better, more powerful woman for it.

Very good!

Not sure about the Allah reference at the end...Are you trying to tell us something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Refreshing

I really liked this. It had a good flow. I kind of liked how most of the details were elided and only a few incidens were selected to describe more fully, showing the transition.

Madcap77Madcap77over 3 years ago

I quite enjoyed this, but I wish it went into more depth and detail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, probably because it is really quite different from any other that I have read. I do have one small complaint. That is that I am turned off by authors who use known famous ladies' names for the characters in their stories. Sandi Denis was a very good actress, and I am sure many remember her and still find her very beautiful and a part of their ideal thoughts of how a lady should look. I prefer to remember actresses from the roles they actually played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous