All Comments on 'The Treatment'

by BlackDarwin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, probably because it is really quite different from any other that I have read. I do have one small complaint. That is that I am turned off by authors who use known famous ladies' names for the characters in their stories. Sandi Denis was a very good actress, and I am sure many remember her and still find her very beautiful and a part of their ideal thoughts of how a lady should look. I prefer to remember actresses from the roles they actually played.

Madcap77Madcap77over 3 years ago

I quite enjoyed this, but I wish it went into more depth and detail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Refreshing

I really liked this. It had a good flow. I kind of liked how most of the details were elided and only a few incidens were selected to describe more fully, showing the transition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good balance

Well done!

Many Master/Slave stories are evocative but then suffer from too much 'Evil master/Poor Slave' prose, leaving a bitter aftertaste. You often end up feeling outrage and sorry for the poor women.

Hopwever, you have developed the rare counter-balance, where the Master may have been rough, all powering and took what he wanted from the woman but in the end, he was a good guy and the slave became a better, more powerful woman for it.

Very good!

Not sure about the Allah reference at the end...Are you trying to tell us something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous