The Treatment Afforded to Karen Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen gets initiated into the local wingers' group.
3.2k words
4.11
8.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story will be more fun if you've read the first chapter. There's spanking and a good deal of focus on all bodily functions, so if inclusion of those bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

Karen felt amazingly refreshed after her incredibly exciting experience with Larry on the mat in Jan and Larry's living room amongst the swing group. Sex with her husband Henry had always been fine but this was extraordinary. What was strange was that although everyone else had paired off in a fucking spree, she was the one everyone seemed drawn to watching.

While Karen was attractive in a sandy-blond, middle-aged soccer mom kind of way, what made her stand out is that she was a curvy if a bit too rounded woman. The others were either small-framed and thin like Larry's wife Jan, who was a cool customer herself. She had shown Henry the time of his life. The two other women were less striking: Janet was the best situated socially and certainly attractive and Kathy was also lean and just this side of being sufficiently appealing.

Everyone was delighted to snatch a glass off the tray Jan walked through the room with which had gins-and-tonic for everyone. It was time for regrouping and the practice was that the men got together on the adjoining porch and the women stayed to chat in the living room. Everyone was in the altogether and Janet, Kathy, and Jan threw light tops around their shoulders.

Karen stayed where she was and slowly rose to find a comfortable chair. She was happy. She could be ready for anything now: she could fuck, she could kiss, she could lick, she could spank. But even in this aura, she was a bit surprised when Jan asked her if she was into spanking.

"Giving or receiving?" she asked the lithe little hostess.

"You sound like you've been the giver," Jan speculated with a knowing wink, and Karen nodded in agreement.

"I think we should have the husbands choose to see who gets over Karen's lap for a bottom warming," Jan rejoined and went next door to lay out the plan.

When she returned, she was holding Kathy's husband Frank by the hand. He looked ill at ease and at what might now be happening to him.

"The boys threw some dice and Frank here came out on the short end," Jan announced.

Karen looked up and smiled as she beckoned Frank to come and lie across her lap with her index finger. The other women took pleasure in Karen's easy agreement to spank one of the husbands. Karen decided that this probably made sense, since she had already spanked Frank's wife Kathy.

Frank had remained naked after the opening round, in which he had had the pleasure of screwing Janet. Janet was attractive but the true society dame—she had trouble losing her natural hauteur even when sitting nearby with all her clothes off and her nicely-trimmed bush and quim on full display.

Karen waited until Frank had lain over her lap and then closed her thighs to trap his cock between them. Frank realized too late that he now would be unable to move in response to being spanked because his tormentor was holding his cock hostage, She patted his bottom gently and rubbed it a bit as she let her fingers run down his anal crack to tease him under his scrotum.

Frank was sensitive, as most men are, there and he suddenly realized he was likely to cum very soon with this kind of stimulation. He couldn't be heard pleading with this soccer mom with her sandy-blond mane with whom he was looking forward to enjoying some first-class fucking.

She started spanking him, first slowly and lightly, then harder and faster. Frank began to moan a little as his bottom grew warmer and redder. He was embarrassed that this curvy woman whom he was dying to fuck was making a fool of him.

She felt him lose control and then spurt on her inner thighs. She smiled and told him to stand.

"You should know that this little boy lost control and came on my lap," she chuckled in relating the shame of Frank's spurting after he'd been spanked for but a few minutes.

Eager to keep the fun or fear going, Janet volunteered to be the next across Karen's spacious lap. She was Junior League lean and she lay over Karen's lap, providing a narrow target of her small bottom. Karen began spanking her just hard enough to make her feel she was being spanked.

Janet was a secret sub herself and enjoyed being spanked by this woman she really didn't yet know all that well. She figured she could have a lot of uses for Karen in her world. Suddenly she stood up and in a little girl's voice, cried out that she "needs to go to the little girls' room."

Karen decided to play along, recalling her near embarrassment when rushing to poo in the stall earlier today when she lunched out with Janet and Kathy, when as she was pulling down her panties just in time, she had exploded with a massive soft movement.

"Janet, sweetie," Karen said, "you don't need to go away for that." She saw a nice-sized bowl on Jan's coffee table that she picked up and handed to Janet, motioning to her to squat and do her business right there in front of everyone.

Janet did a double-take at this surprising show of dominance by a woman she had figured she could control. But she merely remarked, "You're taking me back to those wonderful grade-school days when we pooped our panties when the mean teacher wouldn't let us go to the girls' room."

She took the bowl, placed it on the carpeted living room floor and squatted over it, letting loose a torrent of what was clearly golden-colored pee that made a wonderful ping sound when it hit the bowl. Then the extremely sure of herself Janet let out a couple of loud farts which had the men in stitches from laughing.

She grinned and then smiled as she excreted a long, thick tan-colored bowel movement that plopped into the pee-filled bowl.

Janet's amazing performance in front of the group—no one had ever even peed in front of the others, much less into a bowl while squatting and then dropping a large turd as they watched her do her business.

Janet decided to maximize her fun. She did enjoy surprising those who saw her as an uptight society lady. She also delighted in dominating anyone she could, and Kathy had become her favorite target.

Looking straight at Kathy, she motioned to her to come over and lick her clean back there as she held her bottom cheeks open for Kathy to ignominiously stick her head between and begin to lick Janet's dirty bottom-hole and whole anal area where the pee had boomeranged back into.

"No kissing for you tonight, Frank," Larry found himself saying with a chortle.

After Kathy had finished her ignominious tongue-licking of Janet's dirty bottom-hole, Karen reminded Janet to get back over her lap. Janet was now keyed up and even looked forward to getting spanked some more.

Karen started spanking her and scolded her for her blatant flaunting of her excretory functions (she didn't use those exact words) and her treatment of the totally submissive Kathy. Janet smiled at Karen's annoyance even as Karen increased the velocity and speed of her spanks.

Jan then announced that it was high time they all returned to the living room for some more loving, as she put it. When they were there, she told Frank and Karen that it was only fitting that Frank got to enjoy being with Karen next.

Karen laughed and said she was delighted to lie down with Kathy's husband. Kathy was immediately escorted to a mat by Larry, who had definitely revived his copulative interest during the interlude of drinking and observing Karen's spanking skills.

Larry had enjoyed making Karen comfortable during their congress and thought that he really had gotten something out of this: a great fuck and the good feelings of everyone for his solicitous welcoming of Karen to the group. He remembered that Kathy, despite her plain appearance and bony bottom, was a hot little number on the mat.

So, he carefully attended to playing with her as he hugged her and stimulating her small breasts while fingering her tight pussy. He felt her warming and the liquid now covering his invasive fingers. She whispered to him that he was turning her on wonderfully and that she was ready. This led him to hold himself above her as he skillfully teased her labia and clit with the head of his cock and then slipped it into her wet vagina.

Kathy couldn't remember when she was last turned on so mightily. She bucked as they fucked and came in a series of bounces that had Larry holding on to stay inside her, until he finally burst and flooded her insides with his sizeable cum ejaculation.

Karen tried her hardest to make Frank enjoy being with her. She knew that he was not entirely happy in his marriage to Kathy, mainly because he had little interest in dominating her, which her submissive nature desired. Satisfying Karen was definitely something he wanted to accomplish as well as enjoy—this well-built lady was the girl of his dreams. She might not be a Playmate, but she was a suburban queen: his ideal woman.

Henry had returned to the mat with Janet. He also took pains to excite the often off-putting hauteur of the cool but really submissive queen bee. Henry knew that she would likely be surprised and aroused when after he had massaged her labia and provoked her clit, followed by his fingers slipping softly inside her cunt, he probed gently into her tight little bottom-hole.

He felt the residue of Janet's recent public bowel movement; when he withdrew his finger, he carefully wiped it on the end of the towel that Jan had thoughtfully placed next to each mat. He thus was pleased when Janet responded with unusual fervor when he entered her and began to thrust in and out of her very wet vagina with tenderness rather than aggression.

This cool bitch soon exploded deep inside as he hung on to her thrashing torso. It was enough to attract everyone's attention because Janet had the reputation of being a frosty lady.

Her husband Charlie was actually pleased that she had been so turned on—an outcome he had found increasingly challenging to produce. As he now played with Jan's very wet cunt lips and tickled her large protruding clit, he felt he would go home with a happy spouse.

Jan spread her legs inviting his entrance to her charming tight little cunt. Charlie obligingly steered his eight inches slowly into her cavern but felt absolutely totally excited by her inner warmth and the pleasure he received from being able to fit into her twat. This was the best kind of comfort fucking, he concluded as he felt her begin a series of strong orgasms that he easily let himself complement with a major ejaculation.

In the final pairings, Charlie now moved on to lie between Karen's capacious legs and move in to worship her matted pubes as the combination of her juices and the cum that had been deposited inside her flowed out into Charlie's face. He loved the flavor of girl juice and cum, which was good because Karen had a lot of both flowing from her sloppy hole.

Finally, he had aroused her yet again and she invited him to enter her. Charlie loved this sex the best with any of the four women at the swing fest. Karen truly was the ultimate comfort fuck—she was a nice solid woman with good curves, nice tits, and a delightful welcoming cunt that felt velvety and comfy to be inside. He had to hold off cumming too quickly as best he could, but it turned out that Karen was quickly aroused as well.

After they both orgasmed, Larry had finished fucking Janet and stood. He said that Karen needed to be initiated.

"And what does that involve?" Karen and her husband Henry asked in unison.

Jan piped up and said, "We welcome a new female member by anointing her. Each of the women will squat over her together and douse her with the contents of our bladders."

Karen made a face but then realized that this would be a very erotic scene. She would be staring into the cunts of Jan, Kathy, and Janet as they peed and covered her with their urine.

"So, there's nothing like this done for the men?" Karen continued her query.

Jan laughed and said that it wouldn't be the same if the other men peed on the new one.

"If it were up to me," she added with a wide grin, "I'd have the four of us with pussies squat over the new male initiate and bestow a nice messy bowel movement on his face and chest, but Larry told me I was carrying things too far."

Karen found what she had suggested to be incredibly exciting. She immediately thought about how good it would be at eliminating some of Henry's hang-ups about kink to have four women shit on his face and chest. She had already put out of her mind her rush to the ladies' room earlier that day to narrowly avoid messing in her undies (see Ch. 01).

"I don't want to upset anyone, and I know Janet has already pooped tonight, but maybe next time you might try that out on my darling husband," she chuckled.

Jan and Janet smiled at each other and together responded that they would love to have that happen and that all the women would do their best to be ready to defecate next time.

"We could even take an enema to loosen things a bit," Jan rolled her eyes and laughed.

All the men, especially Henry, seemed somewhat less enthralled with this prospect. Of them all, only the amazingly versatile Larry had experienced the dubious pleasure of lying under his diminutive spouse as she released her brown turds onto his face. No one knew that little Jan was highly dominant and did enjoy all kinds of behaviors with her handsome and sexually talented husband.

"I've prepared some refreshments of the comestible sort," Jan now announced, "although it sounds like some of you would prefer to consume the products of female urinary or anal canals. So, let's go into the dining room and relax with another cocktail and some goodies."

Nobody bothered to put any clothing back on. Henry found that he enjoyed seeing the women sit at the table with their breasts right on show. He also felt happy that the men's members were not as visible, being below the level of the table.

Karen now was very pleased that her country club friends were not stuffed shirts or other kinds of snobs but very enjoyable and sexy people. She did not feel entitled but appreciated the pleasure that she had realized this evening. It even seemed to open her husband up a little, because he had been the most stick-up-the-ass type she knew.

If Karen had heard about the current use of her name to describe an entitled-feeling, middle-aged white woman who displays her racial prejudices by calling the police when a black man comes anywhere near her, she would wonder where this came from. She's not prejudiced nor is she wildly craving a black cock in her pussy.

She doesn't want to be raped by anyone or to experience anything invading her anus, but these are not any special fears she experiences. She does like sex, as she evidenced at the swingers' party, and she does love her husband but feels he is a bit of the wham-bam male species. She is looking forward to the next swinger's night.

When Henry and she got home, they undressed, performed their nightly ablutions, got into bed, hugged, and kissed, and then began reviewing the night they just experienced.

"You definitely were the center of attention," Henry started. "Did you like that?"

"A girl likes to be noticed in a positive way," Karen answered. "How did you enjoy fucking the other women?"

"I thought Jan was a hot little number," he smiled. "And I suspect you felt Larry was a man who knew his way around women."

"Yes, indeed," Karen sighed. "I figured Jan was hot after Larry sent me all over the place. Did you actually feel good inside her?"

"She had a tight one, sweetie," Henry reported, "and she definitely knows how to use it. It's not like I've been with a whole lot of women, but do you think most women know how to use their muscles inside the way she does—and you do?"

"No," Karen laughed, "I've always gotten the idea that many women don't know what to do when they're being fucked. They just lie there. I like to feel that I'm doing the fucking too just as much as you are. To me, responding the way I do, and I gather Jan does, is still not the norm. Most people probably have dull sex lives."

"Do you like being on top?" Henry decided to probe for answers he'd never before thought of seeking.

"It really doesn't matter much if a man knows what he's doing," Karen chuckled. "I do like it that way once in a while—everything gets a bit tedious if repeated endlessly."

"How would you have reacted if one of them wanted to fuck you up your ass?" Henry then extended the colloquy.

"I would have told him—or her—that that isn't happening," Karen said with a definite firmness. "I don't mind giving or receiving spankings, but I have always heard and feel that having anything in one's rear hole hurts and I'm not looking for pain in my love life."

Henry now recalled that in previous talks like this, he had learned that both he and his wife had been spanked when they were growing up.

"When I was spanked growing up, I didn't expect I would ever spank anyone," he said.

Karen didn't want to get into her spanking history when she was at home growing up. She smiled at Henry and said, "I was afraid I might be sore from all that screwing, but I'm not. I'd like to finish the evening with my darling husband inside me." With that, she pulled her nightie over her head and lay there in her nude glory.

Henry was surprised. He now decided that his wife had an iron or steel vagina. But he slipped his boxers off and pulled Karen toward him and pressed on her chest from the side. Then he lay back and helped her climb atop him.

Karen felt his hard penis under her and reached down to point it into her vaginal opening. Then she managed to slide down onto his seven inches and to her surprise, it felt really good. No soreness at all. Terrific, she thought, my cunt is like one a girl in her 20's has...oh, maybe her 30's.