The Treaty Ch. 02

Story Info
The training weekend continues (F/m).
9.9k words
4.88
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. This is the second part of a lengthy story. You can read it as a stand-alone story but I suggest you read the first part to learn more about the characters. Chapters 1,2 and 3 (which will be published in the following weeks) are inspired by real life events (some scenes are real, some aren't). Following parts will be purely fictional so any suggestions are welcome.

---

I could have stayed with Mike all day in the bathtub, with him stroking my body and arousing me, but ultimately we were going to get cold. He offered to get out first and after he wiped his body, he brought me a gigantic soft towel that he had already placed on the radiator so it would be warm when I got out - a very charming gesture from him. He gave me his hand, so I could step out of the rather tall tub and then he went ahead with drying me up; I felt like a queen - I had been in relationship with submissive men in the past but none of them had treated me like that. On top of that, I firmly believed that this had nothing to do with our roles and that Mike was going to take care of me when I was submissive too.

We walked back to the bedroom and although I wanted him undressed, I realised that it wasn't a wise decision so I let him wear a plain black t-shirt and a pair of boxers. 'Now kneel before your queen,' I said; he smiled but obliged with the order. 'I have an additional present for you,' I announced and reached for my duffel bag to retrieve a purple chef's apron.

'I don't need an apron to cook, Mistress.'

'Put it on, slave, don't make me say that again.'

He obeyed the order and giggled when he saw the inscription, 'Luisa's property' written on the chest.

'It matches your collar too. A friend of mine in Rotterdam makes custom aprons, and I ordered us one apiece,' I explained. 'Now go and cook us dinner. Don't ask me what I want, surprise me. I'll join you shortly.'

He disappeared through the door, his flip-flops making a distinct sound on the floor. Even though at that instant a pair of pyjamas would have been welcomed, I opted to remain in satin; as long as Mike remained in the role, I was going to follow suit and it was well documented by now that his knees went weak whenever I dressed up like that. I dropped my ridiculously short purple kimono for a black chemise with lace on the neckline that stopped before my knees and a black satin robe to cover my otherwise exposed back. My legs were covered in black thin stockings; I did it mostly to check how Mike would respond to the stockings-suspenders combo. I omitted any makeup altogether -- Mike had mentioned how much he liked me without makeup -- except for the deep purple lipstick; I didn't particularly like it, it made my lips look bruised but Mike did like it. Obviously, my look was complemented by my high-heels and by that time I thought the lady living below Mike would have hated us.

The dish he was cooking smelled heavenly. He nearly cut his finger with a knife when I walked in - the desire I saw in his eyes was more than enough incentive for me to dress up the way he liked. I held his leash in my hands and invited him over when he was done cooking. A few minutes later, the oven was heated and our dinner was left to cook. 'Don't leave a chaos in the kitchen,' I warned him, 'My presence should not distract you.'

He had a dishwasher, lucky him, so cleaning up the counter didn't take long. The kitchen had a square window, looking over on the neighbour's garden and the parking spaces. The marble under the window was wide enough for me to sit on and a radiator was right under it, keeping my legs warm as I was having a smoke. He took off and folded his apron, then knelt before me and before I secured the leash, he offered himself as my footstool - I might get repetitive every now and then but I adored the way he had embraced his submission to me and how naturally he now acted, yet I was well aware that this wouldn't last forever and that I should enjoy it while it did.

'Should we add another rule, slave?' I asked, mostly rhetorically.

'I'm always up for new rules, Mistress.'

'Then every time I allow you to orgasm, you will show me your appreciation with a thorough shoe and feet worship.'

Once again, I had a blast, with Mike being as pedantic as ever, taking care of my polished shoes and my stocking-clad feet in great detail - the extra friction caused by the thin layer that separated my skin from his tongue added a nice touch that I didn't expect. He stayed true to the meaning of the words; he didn't lick my feet; he worshipped them, treating them as the most precious item on earth. I was receiving a level of affection that I had barely experienced with former submissives of mine; usually male subs see dommes as fetish-dispensers, satisfying their own needs instead of embracing the true meaning of submission. That wasn't the case with Mike though; he worshipped me not because he had a foot fetish that he craved to satisfy, but because he was in love with me.

**

Once I had finished my task to show my appreciation to Luisa for my orgasm, our dinner was nearly ready. We had lost track of time by then so it was after ten that we finally ate dinner so I kept it as light as possible. Luisa reminded me that the 'no furniture' rule did not apply to dinner so I served our plates and sat down next to her. She chose to wear the purple apron with the 'Luisa's property' inscription so she wouldn't spoil her satin nightwear and the mood was more relaxed than previously, although I kept addressing her as 'Mistress' since I was still collared.

With dinner over, we headed back to the living room with a glass of wine after I put the dishwasher to use - I really thought that Luisa was turned on by watching me doing chores in the kitchen but washing the dishes whilst having an expensive dishwasher at your disposal was pointless. When I joined her, she pointed to the pillow she had placed between her legs and she didn't forget to put me on her leash again - rules were back in place. She chose what we would watch, but I didn't pay much attention and within ten minutes, I closed my eyes, resting my head on her nylon-clad thighs. She didn't wake me up; instead, she gently fondled my hair while I was asleep.

Some time later, I woke up on my own, feeling invigorated and ready for action. Luisa seemed similarly upbeat, probably having taken a power nap herself. 'I want to watch the last ten minutes of this episode but I think you found it somewhat boring, right?' she said.

'Right, Mistress.'

'Then I know how to deal with that.'

She took me for a walk to the bathroom, an activity that my mind loved as it put me deeper into subspace but my knees hated. She rinsed the gag we had previously used and once it was clean, she fixed it in my mouth. I expected to be made into her footstool again, while she was watching telly, but instead she made me kneel again between her legs but this time, I was facing her and not the tv. She loosened the belt of her robe and lifted her chemise just enough to reveal her lace underwear. With her left hand, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head against her crotch, 'Stay there,' she ordered and for the next ten minutes, I inhaled the sublime pussy scent whilst being unable to lick her.

I gasped for air once I was released from the sweet prison of her thighs. 'Do you want to worship me, slave?'

'Very much, Mistress.'

'You have my permission. Also remember what I've taught you earlier,' she said, 'Start with my thighs first.'

She had mentioned that if she wore underwear, I would have to lick her over it first before taking it off. And so I did, after taking care of her pale juicy thighs, licking and softly biting them.

'You have my permission to remove my underwear,' she announced and I did just that, ready to devour her. 'Hey Siri, set a timer for twenty minutes,' she said out loud and the AI voice obliged with her command. 'Slave, you have twenty minutes to give me three orgasms. You may use your fingers but always in tandem with your tongue. If you succeed, you will sleep next to me; if you fail, you will sleep at the feet of the bed.'

Frankly, sleeping at her feet didn't sound like much of a punishment but it had been a tiring day so the prospect of a normal sleep with Luisa in my arms was by a mile better so I did my best. At first, I took long licks from the bottom of her lips all the way to her clit; she was already soaked, making my task considerably easier. Then I decided to focus on her clit, playing with my tongue, sucking it and gently biting it, while one finger slid inside her. The first orgasm came shortly afterwards, flooding me with tasty pussy cum. My next move was to swap places of my tongue and fingers; now my fingers stimulated her clit, and my tongue was pushing between her lips, as a small cock - I know she loved it and I pressed on.

It proved difficult for her to suppress her moans, so she took her recently-removed underwear and used it to close her own mouth. Two orgasms followed in sequence, thanks to my relentless efforts to give her pleasure. 'I can't take it anymore,' she announced and released my head. She tugged at my leash and kissed me deeply, 'You smell of me, everywhere, your mouth, your beard, I love it. But training time isn't over yet,' she argued, turning around, with her knees on the sofa, and pulling the leash. 'Eat my bum, slave.'

The timer only had less than five minutes so we stopped, although she enjoyed it and thought loudly about challenging me to make her cum by eating her arse. When we were done, I was literally exhausted; she kissed me again, unbuckled my collar and announced that we returned to the vanilla mode until tomorrow. She went to the bathroom first and then I was allowed a prolonged break to clean myself up from service.

I found her waiting for me on the bed, wearing only her chemise. She tapped the bed twice, and I joined her. We kissed, and she rested her head on my chest, 'Babe, I have some ideas about tomorrow that I want to discuss.'

'Sunshine, this weekend you own me. Don't discuss, just order me. I trust you.'

**

Mike woke up first; he was an early riser, but I wasn't, so it was to be expected. I found him wearing his collar and his apron, making me breakfast - the previous day had been so tremendous that it felt like a dream but this morning's scene was confirmation that it had been real. 'Your Mistress recently shed some weight. Don't make her take it back so soon,' I told him and hugged him from behind, resting my head on his back.

He turned around, put his hands on my bottom and lifted me up for a lengthy kiss, 'Maybe my Mistress should punish me for cooking her pancakes,' he joked and moved his lips to my neck.

I let him have it for a few way too enjoyable moments for both of us, and then decided to show him his place; I shoved him back and slapped him lightly on his left cheek. 'Down on your knees, slave,' I ordered with a stern voice. He obliged. 'After breakfast, I'll punish you. Fifteen strikes because you cook a calorie-heavy breakfast, fifteen strikes because you groped me without my permission and fifteen strikes because you turned up the heat way too much last night and I got sweaty.' I announced, 'If we add it up, we have forty-five hits. Let's round it up to fifty, right?'

'Right, Mistress. It sounds appropriate.'

'Truth be told, when you covered me with the duvet and asked me in your sleep if I'm warm enough, I melted. Metaphorically, because it was cute and romantic, and literally, because the radiator was on five, I think,' I admitted, 'Now kiss the top of my feet and then carry on with cooking.'

I could see his erection growing even under his apron - his desire for me was undeniable. A few minutes later our breakfast was ready; I liked our game so I pretended to be as formal as possible. I let him serve everything to me and then made him ask for permission to join me at the table. Once granted, we spoke about the upcoming week at work and because of the lighter mood at the table, he spoke plainly. 'If you forget to address me properly once again, I'll make sure you'll be my footstool while I eat my meals during the weekend.'

'I apologise, Mistress. It won't happen again, even though the prospect of being an object to rest your legs is always tantalising.'

While Mike cleaned the kitchen and prepared the dishwasher, I returned to the bedroom to think about his punishment. Although I'm not a petite, Mike was still much taller and more muscular than me, so the idea of having him on my lap, although great for stimulation, wasn't going to be very practical. In the end, I couldn't think of a better solution than to have him kneel on the bed.

'Should I use the flogger or my hand?' I asked him, letting him choose the instrument of his first punishment.

'I'd strongly prefer to be spanked by you, Mistress.'

'You should however know that my hand comes with a tax of ten extra hits.'

'I accept the tax, Mistress.'

'Very well.'

I started off slowly, getting him accustomed to the feeling of getting slapped on the bum cheeks. He didn't react; he accepted his punishment rather stoically. Spanking him turned me on ever more although during the weekend, I had discovered levels of arousal that I didn't know they existed.

My hands were rather ineffective in hurting his thick skin so I fired the slaps in rapid succession to make an impact; at last I heard him respond with a grunt. In the end, I might have spanked him more than seventy times; I lost count and he didn't correct me.

While I was getting wetter by the moment, Mike was going soft because of the punishment. To be honest, I would have liked him to be a bit more of a masochist, but he was already an excellent slave - I had turned a dominant man willingly into my pet and that was enough on its own; I knew I shouldn't be greedy.

With his punishment concluded, I had Mike give me a footbath, with the addition of some kisses from him, before he dressed me up. As I was calling the shots, I could have had him eat me out or fuck me to satisfy my urges but I resisted for two reasons; one, he might have limited appetite for sex as the punishment had turned him off; and two, I experimented with exercising some orgasm control on myself, hoping it would give me stronger climaxes later in the day.

After all, I had him at my disposal all weekend.

**

Luisa toned down the dominant role after the punishment, kissing me and asking me gently if I wanted to help her dress. Despite the fact that the spanking had slowed down my urge for sex, I was still committed to my role and I happily accepted to help her, partly because I wanted to be of service to her and partly to show her that the punishment had not derailed me from the submissive mindset.

She picked a fresh pair of lace underwear that somehow made her sublime breasts look even better. Her own arousal was evident, and it got me wondering why she hadn't ordered me to lick her; instead, she just shoved my face for a minute or so between her legs; the scent was intoxicating as always. I rolled up her stockings and gave the top of her feet a soft kiss; she purred with satisfaction. I zipped up the same blue dress she wore the previous day and she then unbuckled my collar.

'We're still Mistress and slave,' she reminded me and tied a purple ribbon around my left wrist. 'In public, if we are out of earshot, I expect you to use an honorific, but simple, like Miss,' she instructed me.

'Understood, Mistress.'

'I'm going down to smoke a cigarette while you're getting ready. Don't make me wait.'

'Would you like to choose my clothes, Mistress?'

She gave it some thought and then said, 'Not in particular, wear jeans, your black boots and a simple sweater. It's getting chilly.'

I grabbed a few clothes and her duffel bag and headed down, less than five minutes after her. She returned a smile when she saw me and we were on our way back to the Netherlands.

'Talk to me about your submissive fantasies with me,' she prompted me while we were on the motorway.

'They weren't very well formulated, Mistress,' I admitted, 'I am attracted to strong women, like you, and besides that, you are very hot. Juicy breasts, nice round bum, I've been into you for a long time.'

'I know that but it doesn't explain your fantasies.'

'As a matter of fact, it does, Mistress,' I debated, 'I appreciate what is attractive. You are an attractive dominant woman, and I got the vibes from the very beginning. With time, I fell in love with you, with your personality as well. I believe it comes naturally up to a certain point; if you're into someone, giving up control to her doesn't sound that bad.'

'Babe, the key to submission is desire. I understand what you're saying, even if it isn't the most coherent explanation. I feel the same thing. But the reason I'm asking is if you had any specific fantasies that you want us to do.'

I shook my head, 'No, Mistress, my fantasies were pretty simplistic. Me eating you out or worshipping you, etc.'

We didn't discuss it any further and instead the conversation was switched to music; Luisa had been the official DJ in my car well before we became involved.

Soon, we arrived in town, and Luisa insisted we went shopping. The city centre was packed with shoppers, and we soon blended in; people had put the recent COVID fears to sleep after restrictions were lifted. Within a few minutes, I realised why she wanted us to shop - she went straight to the men's floor of a department store, looking for a turtleneck. Her pick was a black one which wasn't too warm but had a high neck with two layers. She paid for my present, and we headed to a nearby university building. It only had a few rooms we used for teaching, especially when space was tight at the main campus, therefore we both had access. The preface was that Luisa was looking for a laptop charger she had forgotten before the lockdown had begun.

The building was almost deserted, as we expected it to be on a Saturday with remote teaching still being the norm. Making sure there were no poopers in the men's room, we entered a cubicle. I closed the lid of the toilet, and she sat on it.

'Take it off; we don't have all day,' Luisa urged me and I removed my sweater. Having planned this in advance, she had the collar in her handbag instead of the duffel with the rest of the toys. Soon the collar was fastened again, and my new turtleneck concealed it perfectly. 'It won't always be like that, I'm just taking some liberties as you agreed to be my slave this weekend,' she explained while we were leaving, 'You are in training after all, right?'

'That is correct, Miss.'

'Don't forget to parade me with a collar on,' she said with a wink as we exited the building and returned to the real world.

Somehow, it felt normal; she was the boss; she had the lead, she wanted me to remember that I was owned even while we were out shopping. In retrospect, I couldn't believe how I had made the leap from dominant guy to someone who's fine walking in public with a collar on, even hidden under the clothes; my willingness to please Luisa and my excitement about being with her had made me throw my reason out of the window.

The rest of our shopping spree was dedicated to her, and specifically, to clothes, shoes and undergarments that I liked on her. I very much appreciated that she was eager to adapt to my likings but yet I inquired about this approach; she argued that if me watching her wearing these items made my knees weak, then it was totally worth it, not only because it would make me more obedient but also because it would quite simply please me - in return, she expressed her wish for me to take her own taste in men's clothing into consideration.

Before we headed home, we took a quick bite in the city centre on the go; Luisa ordered and paid for my food which was tasty, but I didn't have much of an appetite - I only wanted to eat her out. However, after her insistence, or more precisely her order, I did eat it.