The Treaty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My flat is teeny-tiny and its windows face an elementary school,' Luisa said while we were in the car, 'Therefore we will establish two house rules. No walking is allowed, except for bathroom breaks, and you are to remain naked - the only exception being your apron.'

'Understood, Mistress.'

I was given a short break of five minutes when we stepped foot into her flat - before the timer she set on her phone went off, I was already on my knees before her.

**

Once again, Mike's complete submission to me had been uncannily arousing. Not only had he passed the challenges I had set him with flying colours, that is wearing a collar in public or agreeing to my strict house rules, but he seemed genuinely aroused himself. I had already denied myself an orgasm long enough - he had turned me on before we even ate breakfast and when I saw him on his knees after his bathroom break, I couldn't resist any longer.

Raising my dress over my hips, I moved my soaked knickers aside and buried his bearded face between my legs. He devoured me, overwhelmed by his own growing desire. His moves were more forceful than before, more determined; I guess that's how he would eat me out when he was in charge. Yet I couldn't care correcting him any less; all I wanted was an orgasm and when I felt his strong tongue pushing between my swollen lips, I screamed with pleasure. 'Grab your owner's arse,' I ordered him and he complied. Now that his strong fingers had groped my bum cheeks, I was completely at his mercy even though he was the submissive one. It didn't take long for me to climax, 'Don't you dare stop,' I said between panting as the orgasm made my head spin around.

While I recovered, he kissed my stocking-clad shoeless legs and moved down to kiss the top of my left foot. Instinctively, I put my other leg on his head, pressing it gently down. We stayed like that for a few seconds and I definitely knew I had broken him, made him mine in every sense of the word - I wished he would 'break' me in a similar fashion in the future.

The day was long ahead of us, and I had just had an orgasm and he needed to cool down his own arousal; some precum had already made its appearance. I led him by the leash to my living room, some ten feet away, set out a comfy pillow for his knees, gagged him with my wet underwear and blindfolded him - I needed to get ready and he shouldn't be able to watch me.

His affection for leather was well-established, long before we became involved. I had to reach to the deepest depths of my wardrobe to retrieve a leather corset I had - it was tighter than I would have liked it, as I had bought it many years ago during my first step into the kinky world when I was a bit thinner, but I knew that Mike would appreciate it. The rest was 'normal'; thin silk stockings, my home-only five-inch pumps and a satin black robe to conceal my corset; it was a surprise for later.

**

At last, I heard Luisa wrapping up her preparations. She toyed with me, as it was her right. It wasn't long ago that I had eaten her out and my desire for her was as strong as ever. Eventually, she removed my blindfold and after I readjusted to natural light, I looked up to admire her from top to bottom. Her fingers stroked my face and then pulled the wet underwear out of my mouth.

'Take it to the laundry basket and I better not find it damaged in any way.'

I picked it up with my lips and crawled the short distance to her bathroom whereas I did as I was instructed. Upon my return, I was ordered to clean her shoes and then she used a ball gag in my mouth to keep me silent. She watched telly for the next hour or so with me staying between her legs, or better between her thighs as she had placed her legs on my shoulders. By the time the episode concluded, I was drooling uncontrollably and my jaw ached from the continuous use of the ball gag - thankfully she had allowed me to sit on the floor instead of kneeling. She stood up and walked to the kitchenette; I followed her and she used the same trick she had the previous day - drinking water and then 'transferring' it to my mouth. She carried on with menial tasks, such as rearranging the books in her bookshelf or tidying up her bed - the purpose of these activities was for me to follow her as the obedient pet that I had now become.

Eventually, we returned to the so-called living room with Luisa holding her iPad. 'My shoes are a bit narrow for my feet. I need to take them off. But you're not permitted to worship them, just remove my shoes and then lie down on the floor.'

'Yes, Mistress, understood.'

'I don't want to stretch your jaw again with a gag but stay silent.'

An old blanket was laid out on the floor, so I wouldn't get dusty. She blindfolded me and then rested her soft soles on my belly. At first, it didn't present any challenges to me, except for when I raised my knees and got corrected with a smack of her whip. Sometime later, her feet moved downwards and she teased my almost erect cock. Gradually, it became more intense, and I found it increasingly difficult to shut up.

Suddenly, she stopped, put on her heels again and stood up. I heard a drawer open and wondered what she had in store for me. A few moments later, her feet returned to their place and I was left guessing what she had picked up. It turned out not to be a surprise; it was simply a thong of hers which she had stuffed inside her wet slit for a few minutes and then shut my mouth with it. 'You are unable to stay silent, therefore I'll keep you gagged whenever I don't need your mouth,' she said.

When she finished the chapter that she was reading, after an undisclosed amount of time during which I was constantly teased, she left her tablet aside and freed my mouth. 'Bring the coffee table closer,' she ordered - we had moved it farther away from the couch so I would have enough space to lie down. With the table in its normal spot, Luisa put her feet on it and turned to me. 'I want you to go wash yourself, very carefully. As it is a bathroom break, you may walk.'

The time had come to move on to the next level.

**

Mike and I had discussed the possibility of anal play during our negotiation. He seemed open to the idea, which was encouraging, although I was well aware that the road between talking about it and actually doing it might get bumpy. Since it would be the first time that he'd surrender his back door to a girlfriend, I refrained from engaging in such activities during his first day of submission, and I was prepared to postpone it well into the future; watching him however being so deep into subspace convinced me to bring it up sooner.

He seemed a bit tense when he returned from the bathroom break. I caressed his face and he kissed my hand in the process. After he put my shoes back on my feet, we went to my chest of drawers again and I picked up a butt plug and a bottle of lube.

'I'll leave your mouth open, and I expect you to express any possible discomfort.'

'Understood, Mistress.'

I started off slowly. A well lubricated finger caressed his virgin rosebud -- he didn't flinch which was a good sign. I had given some thought to the different ways this exploration could go and there was an appropriate reaction for each one; stopping it altogether if it made him considerably unease was also on the menu. Yet I didn't think that things could go sideways; yes, it would put him out of his comfort zone, but I had done that for more than twenty-four hours straight and he seemed to enjoy it.

As I expected, he took my finger in with ease. 'How do you feel?' I asked him.

'It's a new world,' he admitted, and I used my left foot to gently step on his head.

'It's a new world, what?'

'It's a new world, Mistress,' he corrected himself -- in any other case, I wouldn't have pushed him had he forgot to address me as Mistress. But in this particular case, I did, because I didn't want him to step out of his subspace for a single second; he needed to feel submissive in order to allow me to control his body.

His back door responded well to finger fucking and a small moan came out his mouth. 'Why are you moaning, slave?' I asked.

'Because I like that my Mistress fucks me with her fingers,' he revealed -- my strategy to keep him deep into his submissive mindset had worked. He accepted the plug easier than I thought, although credit where is due, I had done an admirable job preparing him for it.

I had him crawl next to me when I went to rinse the lube off my hands and then we returned to the living room with Mike kneeling on his pillow. 'I want to finish off this book, keep yourself occupied with my feet and my shoes.'

To point out how delicately and passionately Mike worshipped my feet would be a redundancy by that point -- I could let him do it for hours. In fact, he was so good that I got distracted and had to go back some pages as I didn't follow the plot anymore.

'Step back,' I ordered him, and he helped me put on my shoes. 'Your owner has a surprise for you,' I added and took off my robe to reveal my leather corset. I grabbed the leash again and rolled it on my hand, so I could tug it stronger -- he raised his neck but kept his eyes down, as I had trained him to do. 'Eyes on me,' I barked and smiled at him, 'Aren't you a lucky slave?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Show me how much you appreciate your place,' I added and sat back on the couch. He crouched the sort distance to get his head between my thighs, but I smacked his pale bum with my crop. 'Don't be greedy, start from my ankles.'

Much to his credit, he showed determination to get the job right and it took him a couple of minutes until he moved his bearded face a couple of inches from my pussy. My left hand kept the leash and his head down and my right one was occupied by the crop in case of any missteps. This was my ultimate favourite position to be eaten out; I do love queening, I do love drowning him between my legs, filling his nostrils with the scent of my juices, but it requires serious effort from my knees, tasked with supporting my body during orgasming, while he not only enjoyed the privilege of being smothered by my thighs but also lied down, completely relaxed. Now though, he was on his knees, as a good slave should be, worshipping his owner who could sit there for hours without problem.

'May I put my hands under your bum, Mistress?' he requested at some point.

'Yes, you may, but if touch my pussy with them, I'll cuff your wrists behind your back.'

This time, he didn't devour me like he did earlier that day. He worshipped me, moving his tongue delicately, first on my clit, then licking up and down my lips before finally pushing it inside. Again, I wanted to growl from excitement but I didn't yield -- the students living beneath me were not bothered by my heels clanking on the floor but they would take much pleasure hearing my scream while Mike fucked me with his tongue.

Mike was relentless, even though he could sense my orgasms, he didn't stop or even slow down -- instead, he pushed further. His position allowed him to breath without interrupting his tongue's assault on my pussy, and I couldn't possibly catch a break. At some point, I stopped him, panting, trying to catch a breath, 'I love you and you lick me magnificently but I can't take any more,' I admitted and he smirked -- I loved the smudginess he sometimes showed. I slapped him playfully on the right cheek and he looked down, submissively. I reached down to his gentleman area and, as I predicted, precum had made is glistening appearance -- naturally, I scooped it up with my right hand and told him to clean it.

A break was much-needed by both of us before we carried on -- I allowed him to wash his face, but he refused, arguing that he loved how his beard was spoiled by my cum.

We sat in silence, enjoying the complete lack of sounds. Mike was now sitting on the floor beneath me; I fondled his hair before he kissed my right thigh and rested his head there for a few minutes.

**

By the time Luisa and I took a break, I was almost wasted. At the same time, I was suspecting that she wouldn't allow me to orgasm that day which bothered me -- yes, I was her submissive but I also need to come. The prolonged arousal without climaxing had made my cock ache, yet I still loved our game. As for the anal plug, well, I couldn't say that it was the most pleasurable sex toy we had used so far. At first, it was irritating, giving me a strange feeling, then I was indifferent -- definitely though, I couldn't possibly understand the pleasure that Luisa had mentioned it would give me.

After the break, I was taken to the bed and cuffed on the bedposts. The plug was removed, but Luisa was looking at her drawer for something else. When she did find it, she expertly secured the straps around her waist and joined me in bed.

'We haven't talked about this before but would you allow me to fuck your mouth?' she wondered.

'Yes, Mistress.'

She enjoyed the sight, no surprises there, of fucking my mouth with her purple rubber dildo but it had no major effect on me -- yet it gave me the idea of doing it again with her as the submissive. Then she moved to the middle of the bed and pushed a finger into my rosebud. I was tense, and she noticed it, trying to relax me. A condom was placed on the dildo, alongside a generous amount of lube, and on my own cock, supposedly so I wouldn't come and create a mess.

Luisa pushed the dildo inside with ease; it was relatively thin, with no head or any other shapes. She looked me in the eye, and I melted -- the woman was simply gorgeous. She also unzipped her corset and let her breasts free before she started squeezing them. It was obvious that she was trying to lure me away from focusing on the dildo that was slowly moving in and out of my anus. Her efforts were appreciated but, no matter how attractive my girlfriend was, especially when she self-pleasured her nipples, pegging was a turn-off and Luisa realised it when my cock became soft again.

The scene ended prematurely when Luisa retreated and unbuckled the straps. It was disappointing for her that I found no pleasure there but she didn't show it. Instead, she jumped on the bed, totally naked and smothered my face between her breasts -- this was probably what heaven felt like.

'I thought of cheering you up after ruining your fun with the pegging,' she argued whilst she released my bonds.

'Consider me cheered up, Mistress,' I assured her and we kissed passionately. 'And I think part of the experimentation is failure too, no one guarantees us that we'd like everything.'

'That's correct, babe, and thank you for trying this out with me,' she said and kissed me tenderly again, 'Do you have anything left in the tank? I think you'll enjoy the final chapter.'

'I'm always ready for anything you have in store for me, Mistress.'

**

Pegging had been a failure, albeit not a catastrophic one since Mike retained his appetite for sex. And I would give him just that, although he had to try a bit harder than the previous day.

'I want you to eat my arse,' I announced and turned around. A tug on the leash put him into action. During one of our kinky talks, he had admitted that licking me from behind was a great mental stimulation for him while submissive -- the stimulation was mutual however, as I simply loved how delicately he licked my rosebud. 'In the top drawer, you will find a blue velvet box with a plug similar to the one you wore earlier. I want you to put it inside me but make sure I am ready for it.'

He worked tenaciously to ensure that my arse was well prepared -- he wondered whether I allowed him to use his fingers and I replied positively. Frankly I could have left him to eat my bum for much longer -- when he pushed his tongue in, I almost came -- but I had other plans. Once the plug was safely secured, Mike was ordered to clean himself up in the bathroom. He seemed somewhat baffled, as he hadn't requested a break, but nonetheless, he followed the order.

What I really needed was for him to get out of the main area of the flat. When he shut the bathroom door, I was on rush. First, I took out my leather harnesses that I had bought earlier that year, yet I hadn't worn them during sex -- I only did a photoshoot of myself in it. The black leather straps functioned as a body-suit that I thought Mike would find attractive -- especially as they pumped up my breasts. Secondly, the ball gag was pushed between my pussy lips and stayed there so it would be coated with my juices. Wearing nothing but the straps and my heels, I knocked on Mike, 'Are you ready, slave?' I asked him and within thirty seconds he appeared on the door.

He gasped when he saw me -- the harnesses were worth it. Immediately he fell on his knees and I gagged him with the flavour-rich gag before clipping his leash. He crawled next to me the ten feet to my bed and stood up, per my instructions. His wrists were then handcuffed behind his back -- I could see his cock stiffening again although I was certain that he didn't know what I had planned.

He most certainly didn't expect for me to go on fours, vertically on the bed, raising my arse in the air. 'You will fuck me, and will listen to my commands,' I informed him and he made a muffled sound of agreement -- I bet he wanted to burst, watching me on fours, in leather, wearing a plug and high heels. 'Don't you dare cum without permission,' I added -- even though I was on the pill, I chose to put a condom on his cock as it made him less sensitive and more of a toy for my pleasure. Had I allowed him to fuck me like that without a condom would have resulted in the shortest orgasm in history books.

Naturally, he found it difficult to guide his cock inside me without his hands aiding the effort but, in the end, he managed to find my welcoming slit. I did not let his leash go so his freedom of movement was restricted -- he was literally on a short leash. 'Slow,' I said and my head spin around with his deep thrusts into my pussy, narrowed by the presence of the plug. Then I told him to stand still, and admirably, he did. His was standing there with his rock-hard erection, wearing cuffs and a gag while I was fucking myself on him -- he was just a tool for his Mistress' pleasure.

'Fuck me hard,' I said after my first orgasm of the scene -- I desperately needed another one soon. On paper, it was not the most dominant thing I could have said but still, I was in complete charge of the situation and he was just following orders.

What amazed me though was his resilience -- he didn't come and he might have been fucking me for more than ten minutes. I could hear his agony through the sounds he made through the gag but he didn't climax, obediently pleasuring me. In the end, I let him cum and I did my best to assist him in any way possible -- well, it took him more than I thought even after my permission. My best guess was that Mike was so committed not to disobey me that he lost track of his arousal and supressed himself way too much.

His orgasm took all the strength he had and he collapsed. I rushed to freed his arms and his mouth before hugging him tight. 'Mistress, I do think I need a shower now,' he claimed.

'Not yet,' I argued and helped him on the bed. I removed his collar and left it on the nightstand, 'Training will resume tomorrow,' I announced. His condom was also taken out and tossed aside. His cock had softened and I took him in my mouth -- thankfully the condom didn't leave a rubbery taste on him. Quickly, he was hard again and before he could protest, I climbed on him.

Mike had told me that he never managed to climax twice during sex -- it was always one orgasm and then gone. I would consider it to be a personal failure if I didn't correct this -- making him come with my mouth, another first for Mike, would take place on a different night.