The Treaty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry about protection,' I assured him and sat deep on his now stiffer cock.

Now that he was safely inside me, I leaned on top of him and kissed him, 'Your girlfriend can wear the harnesses, regardless of role,' I told him.

'Yes, she should,' he agreed and cupped my breasts with the erect nipples.

It was a messy affair, my hair was ruined, my makeup as well, we got sweaty but it was pure heaven magic. 'This is your pussy to fuck,' I whispered in his ear so I would help him orgasm, 'I'm your Mistress, your slave, your girlfriend and everything else you want me to be. I own every inch of your body and you own every inch of mine, it's yours.'

My dirty talking was working so I doubled down, 'Come for now love, fill me with your juices, I've craved it for months, give it to me.'

Eventually, he did. He groaned, let out a ton of swear words, told me that he loved me and he climaxed. Instinctively, my muscles tightened to keep him and his warm seed inside. We were both exhausted but not so much that we couldn't kiss.

'Let's go share a bath,' I said and after he helped me out of my heels, I walked to the bathroom with my legs joined together, doing penguin-like steps so that Mike's cum wouldn't ruin my carpet.

Mike offered his services to me even though we weren't in character -- his argument was that I deserved such treatment no matter the roleplaying. He washed my hair, rubbed my body, massaged my shoulders and after we were back in the bedroom, he offered to apply cream to my arms and legs.

'I didn't thank you for my orgasm tonight,' he told me while we were cuddling in bed. 'Remind me to do so tomorrow when we continue.' He was referring to the rule that he should worship my feet whenever I let him climax. 'Unless you accept such treatment from your vanilla boyfriend as well.'

I pretended to consider his proposal, 'My vanilla boyfriend better make sure that he covers every inch with his tongue,' I said with a chuckle and he moved to the other end of the bed.

**

Luisa had forgotten to pull the curtains and even the slightest intrusion of light woke me up. She was resting her head on my chest; miraculously we had stayed in the same position we had fallen asleep last night. Luisa's left arm was also wrapped around my body so an escape was no easy task. I kissed her honey-blonde hair, caressed her back and felt her clinging on me even tighter, like a python -- we both craved connection and intimacy, that was beyond any doubt at that point.

Eventually I fell asleep again and opened my eyes a couple of hours later, with Luisa staring at me, still between my arms. 'You snore but you are doing it in a surprisingly cute way.'

I let out a chuckle, 'These two things, cuteness and snoring, don't go together.'

'Maybe they do. Maybe you're the exception to the rule.'

'Are you hungry? What would my ridiculously attractive girlfriend want for breakfast?'

She pretended to be considering her options. 'Go brush your teeth and I'll announce my decision after your return.'

Upon my return, she invited me to bed again and kissed me softly, 'After careful thought, I decided you're my breakfast. And sadly, for you, since I own you, you have no say upon my decision.'

'How terrible,' I said sarcastically and she pushed down against the mattress.

'What's my name?' she asked while sitting on my belly.

'Luisa.'

She twisted my nipples, 'Wrong answer, one more chance.'

'Mistress.'

'That's better,' she said and let go of my nipples. 'And what are you?'

'Your slave.'

'Excellent answer. And since you're my slave, there's something missing from your neck,' she responded and collared me again, although more loosely that the previous day.

Cuffs appeared out of nowhere and my hands were quickly attached to the bed frame. But this time my ankles followed suit, using two pieces of soft rope that I didn't even she had in her possession. 'You are disciplined but not disciplined enough to stay still when I play with you,' she explained, 'Your dominant side kicks in, therefore I have to restrain you further.'

'As you wish, Mistress.'

'Would you like to worship my pussy?'

'Yes, Mistress, I'd love to.'

She came close to my face and fondled it, 'You do, don't you? But it will be a distraction for me, so open your mouth.'

My mouth was shut with the knickers she had worn during sleep but even worse, she quickly placed her knees on either side of my head and sat on it, facing my feet. I had her delicious bare pussy within the reach of my tongue and I couldn't lick it.

Again, I was at her mercy.

**

No time to waste -- as soon as I sat on Mike's face, I took his cock in my mouth. I loved the feeling of it throbbing between my lips; I loved the scent; I even loved the small scars that the stitches from his adult-life circumcision had left behind. And the better part of it was that Mike couldn't return the favour -- a two-ended torture; not only he was extremely aroused by me giving head, but he couldn't lick me back even though my lips touched his nose. All that came from him were muffled groans of pleasure.

His hot breath turned me on even further -- not that I need much help to be honest. I ate him hungrily and after his cock, I took care of his clean-shaven balls, the inside of his thighs and finally his belly. My position was relatively inconvenient for what I wanted to do next, so I took my smallest vibrator, turned it to the first scale and placed it under his balls -- it was enough to keep me on edge.

Now I could eat his upper body. I ran my tongue from his neck to his stomach, licking, biting, sucking his skin. I could see him flinch, his body reacting instinctively to my touch. Watching him struggle against his restraints while I enjoyed my 'meal' was a thing of beauty.

I freed his mouth and before he could utter a word, I fed him my right nipple. 'Suck it and then bite it,' I instructed him; surprisingly enough, I hadn't ordered him to pay much attention to my nipples up until that point in this training. I had made sure that my pussy barely touched his swollen cock as he worshipped my breasts. His incredible efforts were then rewarded by burying his face in my cleavage

'Do you want to come?' I asked him.

He took a deep breath, 'Yes, Mistress.'

I started releasing him from his bonds, 'You won't,' I let him know, 'You've come enough during your training, we have less than a day left and I want you to be of service to me. If you come, your head won't be in the right place.'

My decision was somewhat risky. Until then, he was always rewarded with an orgasm for his submission and now I changed course -- there was strong possibility that his lack of climaxing wouldn't be well received and perhaps he would lose interest. But once again, he proved me wrong. 'If that's what you think it's best, Mistress,' he said softly and kissed me in a very romantic way.

'Mistress always knows best,' I argued, 'Now could you please make me eggs and some toasted bread?'

'Can I walk to the kitchen, Mistress, or should I crawl?' he asked, referring to the rule we had established the day before.

'You may walk, but you should put on your apron and nothing else.'

**

Luisa did not allow me to come -- a slightly frustrating, albeit expected decision. She had made an excellent point though, that I would lose focus had I orgasmed so early in the day. I did my best to calm down, take a breath and focus on my next job which was to prepare her breakfast.

The kitchen was tiny, I couldn't do more than two steps in either direction; it made me wonder why she lived in such a lilliputian flat on her salary. I made eggs, brewed some fresh coffee and found some oranges and apples in the fridge for a makeshift fruit salad.

The fact that Luisa didn't allow me to climax didn't mean that she didn't try her best to turn me on even further. There was no other explanation to why she wore an open satin robe with stockings and stiletto heels for breakfast. She noticed my distraction from the food, and she seemed amused.

'I'm visiting my family this week; it's my mum's birthday on Wednesday' she announced while we were eating. 'I know I shouldn't be in contact with lots of people during this fucking pandemic, but I can't miss it -- the truth is that I've missed many of her birthdays during my time in Amsterdam, couldn't make it home when it was on a weekday. I hope you don't mind.'

'Why would I mind that? It seems reasonable.'

'I'm going for a test tomorrow, isolate myself until the results are back and then my dad will come pick me up.'

'Sounds like a solid plan, Mistress.'

'Are you sure it's ok? My parents got tested as well, they're clean. And so is my sister.'

'You don't have to explain yourself.'

She scoffed, 'I do actually. It's because of me that we won't see each other until the next weekend, most probably.'

'Why don't you stay the weekend too? I bet your parents will be thrilled.'

'My sister will bring her kids too. They don't have that much space. Besides that, do you think I can go seven full days until I see you again?'

'I'm blushing, Mistress,' I joked, 'Kidding aside, take as much time as you need. It's family and I understand completely. I'm not going anywhere.'

'Thank you, babe.'

'And now that we are not going to see each other for some days, maybe we could extend our current roles for a week or so. I see you're in the Mistress-y mood and I bet there are other things you want us to do.'

My suggestion caught her by surprise, 'I was reluctant to propose that. Are you sure it's what you want?'

'I'm having a great time. We have all the time in the world to switch. Besides, you may keep me under your control while you're away.'

'I'd love that,' she admitted, 'But you need to know that I'll be demanding.'

'I expect you to be,' I assured her, 'Mistress.'

After this issue was resolved, I offered to wash the dishes from breakfast but Luisa was adamant that I shouldn't, 'You made me breakfast to take care of me, you won't do my chores. You're my boyfriend, not my cleaner,' she argued -- at least I rinsed the egg yolk from the plates, so it wouldn't get sticky and smelly.

**

When Mike finally put down the dishes, I ordered him to remove his apron, pour me another cup of coffee and return to his knees. I had already grabbed the leash for his collar and immediately, he dropped on fours.

I reminded him that we weren't going to do anything that could bring him pleasure and that our day was devoted to me. First, he held my mug while I was slowly enjoying the delicious coffee he had prepared earlier. Then he became my footstool again; initially, I planned to respond to emails from work while Mike was my sub but this proved to be impossible -- he was too much of a distraction and I was within a few clicks from sending a completely incoherent email to a student.

We loved the game, but we had been so absorbed in it that we couldn't function in non-kinky activities. Mike proposed we ended the game in a few hours, so he could head back home and take care of his own unfinished work -- although theoretically I had the reigns, I didn't want to take such an initiative to end things as he was at my home; he could have felt as if I was pushing him out the door. It was a relief that he spoke first.

He asked to press pause on our activities and speak openly. He argued that I worried too much and although my concern was hugely appreciated, I had to relax and let things flow naturally. He assured me that he had had an excellent time, and he was looking forward to our future as a couple and that spending some days apart or a Sunday evening, didn't change the way things were between us.

At first, I thought that he had mildly misunderstood the situation but when I thought this through, I realised he was right and unintentionally, I was indeed insecure, insecure about his reaction, insecure about how he saw me, insecure about whether or not I met his expectations, insecure about whether my kinky desires had taken things too far. Relationships in real life are way more complicated than the ones in Hollywood movies and the best way to soothe things out was to talk with your partner -- it's only natural to have reservations or fears. After all, people, no matter how well you know them, are always unpredictable, so you draw up different scenarios in your mind.

We carried on with our roles for a little while; Mike massaged my feet and my back, and finally I taught him how to polish my nails. We had a hot shower together and then he put on his own clothes, not the turtleneck I had bought him. He welcomed me in his arms, and I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat as he held me in his embrace.

'Mike?' I said, and he responded with his usual 'uh-huh', 'I'm happy.'

'So am I, babe,' he replied with a sigh and held me tight, 'So am I.'