All Comments on 'The Tree Man saw me!'

by sammysamson4

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LonicdLonicdabout 4 years ago
Sexy story

I really enjoyed this tale. Wish I could have an experience like this. Good fun......thank you

LonicdLonicdabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this tale. Wish I could have an experience like this. Good fun......thank you

petey377petey377about 4 years ago
nice

lucky sissy will it continue

Old GreeboOld Greeboabout 4 years ago
Unconvincing

Some sissy stories read as though the writer is mature enough to be writing from experience - both of the fetish he's describing, and of life in general. This one doesn't convince me in either respect. Also, it needed editing, or at least a re-read before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it, was well written

I really enjoyed it, it was very well written and got me hot, after all the years of dressing i need a man like this to own me and make me his bitch in all ways, thank dianefritz8395@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy realized

I am long time cross dresser and always get a good hard on dressing up usual in PVc, short tight mini skirts tight top and thigh boots prancing around then inserting a vibrator up my arse and wanking my self silly. One evening I decided to go for a drive I dressed in a tight red pvc pencil skirt a black silk blouse and a laced front bodice. I alway wear undies a lace trimmed black bra, matching waspie tightly laced, panties and suspenders with black silk stockings full make up and a shoulder length black wig. Teetering on a pair of 4" stilleto heeled booties I slipped out of the house and drove round a while then it happened a puncture I pul over, it was quiet country road. I got out lifted the boot bent in to retrieve the spare tyre when a car came pulling in behind me. I was scared as a tall man got out smiled at me saying "Hi you got a problem" I swallowed nervously and said "Yes a puncture" he stared then said "here let me help you". He changed the tyre as I stood watching feeling a rising excitement inside me. He finished put the spare in the boot saying "there all done". I smiled at him and said "what can I do for you you were so kind"

He just stared at me I ran my hands over my body "Maybe you would like some fun with me" His hand slid down to his crotch and unzipped his flies pulling out a stiff cock, Hopw about you suck my cock" I'd never done this before but watched plenty of porn movies so dropping to my knees on the grass I cautiously took his cock in my hand then licked the tip before sliding into my mouth. He muttered "fuck suck it go on" I was soon sucking and licking him as he began to fuck my mouth panting and gasping "youre a fucking slut ooh you fucker" and my mouth was filled with warm sticky sperm. I swallowed as fast as I could but he was pumping sperm out hard I gasped his cock slipped out and my face was covered in a jet of his sperm.

I sat back my own cock rock hard under my skirt, he looked down at me the pulled me up spinning me round pushing onto the car bonnet.

I gasped "No don't please" as he pulled up my skirt over my hips, he pushed my legs apart holding me down. I felt him yank my pantes aside then finger my anus before he pushed is cock against it. Several thrust and some pain his cock slid inside me. I gasped "oh please no" then he began fucking I was held firm and my body began shivering with uncontroled extascy my cock twitiching then I came in the biggest come I'd ever had as I was fucked hard. He grabbed my hips rammed his cock hard into me gasped "you fucking kinky slut oh my" he was pumping his spuck into me by the bucket load. He sagged over me panting the pulled put his cock I felt his sperm oozing from my anus. I pushed myself up as he stood back my legs were shaking, he smiled "see you around slut maybe I'll fuck you again" I replied" I look forward to that any time you want to" He left after I'd given my phone number I stood watching his car leave my cock stiffened and I wanked my self coming all over the car bonnet feeling his sperm oozing down my legs.

Two weeks later we met again and his cock was up my anus in two minutes then I was taken by his friends but thats another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's when he had the treeman arrested for sodomy and his wife for pimping. Then he divorced her. Got to be consequences

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous