The Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a totally new experience for me. Sure, I'd read about, seen some movies, heard guys at school bragging about it, but until the very first time that you are face down in your work, you really have no idea what's what. When I pushed my tongue forward to part Lea's hairy slit, I was amazed by the smell and the taste. In my youth, I was on the fence as to whether or not, I enjoyed it, but I knew for sure, I didn't hate it, it was just so new to me. Lea had full meaty lips and reacted when I licked them and sucked them into my mouth. Lea's clit was hard, and because her breathing pattern changed, I knew that it was very sensitive when I touched it. And so, for the first time it my life, I was performing oral sex on a woman. I tried to put a finger into Lea's pussy, but she pulled my head closer to her and whispered for me to just keep doing what I was. I could feel Lea tensing up around me and with my inexperience, I had some concerns about what would come flying into my mouth when she came. I didn't have to worry. Lea just got wetter and growled while squeezing my head with her thighs and hands.

When the sensation of her orgasm passed, Lea let her legs and arms flop to her side and shouted, "oh my fucking god", so I guess I had a little first timer's luck on my side.

Pulling myself up, I started kissing my way up Lea's body. When I approached her mouth, she laughed and turned her head away.

"Really buddy, I know where that thing just was." Then she hugged me into her body and whispered, "make love to me Simon."

I can honestly say that I don't know how I got so lucky. I had always thought that Lea was way, way, way out of my league and now here I was pushing my cock into her. Tonight's round was even better than our first. Neither of us was as anxious as the night before. We took our time to kiss and explore one another. We tried different positions and found that doggy was a new favorite. Lea loved the full penetration, while I played with her tits and ass. She also found that by playing with her clit while fucking, would send her over the top. So, I continued pushing into Lea with all the vigor and excitement of an 18-year-old, but I knew that the wet fleshy grip of her pussy was about to ruin any chance I had to extend our love making.

Holding on to her soft hips for dear life I shouted, "Lea, I'm gonna cum."

"Okay, do it, but keep going."

I released another molten stream of cum into her pussy, which she gladly accepted. We kept up the momentum until Lea arched her back, groaned and stopped moving, and for the second time this evening said, "oh my fucking god'. As we pulled apart, Lea smiled at me and said with a laugh, that after tonight she was considering changing schools so that we could remain together. I wish that she had.

Our summer of love and exploration continued ever chance we had, every time we could sneak away in my Bronco, in her dad's truck, her mom's car, every barn on their property, you name it, we tried it, but our favorite place my treehouse. Like a lot of good things in life, they come to an end. Lea and I swore that we would be together forever, that our love was unequalled by anything else in the world, but we were only 18 and we knew that just wasn't true. So, in mid-August Lea made a teary-eyed departure for Florida, while I started packing for Illinois. We stayed in contact everyday until Christmas, when we met again at home. After the holidays, parting as they say was great sorrow. Our texts and phone calls became less and less. Our first summer break, I took an internship and stayed in Chicago, while Lea backpacked through Europe. We did send each other a text at Christmas that year, and promised that we would get together soon, but it never transpired.

Lea would send texts, but I never responded. I was heartbroken by losing the love of my life and I couldn't bear the thought of reconnecting just to have my heart broken all over again. I wallowed in self pity for months, but time heals all wounds. I met other girls and noticed on Facebook that Lea had also moved on. It wasn't until my father's funeral that I realized we hadn't spoken in almost 5 years. It's funny how someone who was once the love of your life, becomes someone that you can pass on the street with just a wave of the hand.

The smell of shitty funeral flowers was everywhere and the sounds of my father's "6 feet under" playlist filled the air. People came and went, but something caught my eye. With the sun as her backdrop while entering the funeral home, Lea was as beautiful as I had always remembered. Wearing a pair of gray pants and a black blouse, her beautiful long blonde hair pulled back, she looked like she had just stepped from the pages of Vogue. The changes over the years had been very flattering to Lea, she had maintained her girl next door looks, but was as sexy as a runway model. When Lea approached and held out her hand, I was speechless. I felt like my life was flashing before my eyes.

Lea spoke and broke the trance that had consumed me, "Simon, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your dad was always so nice to me. He was a pillar in our community."

"Thank you for saying. He was always very fond of you as well." and that was that, I let go of her hand and let her walk away, again. What in the fuck was wrong with me?

As per my father's instructions, everyone was invited to stay for cocktails, refreshments and listen to his favorite songs playing in the background. The day ended with The Beatles serenading my father's ashes to the sounds "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Senior would have been very happy with the turn out, he always enjoyed meeting people, telling stories and that's what today was all about.

The ranch looked neglected from all the months of being vacant. The grass was tall, the flowerbeds were overgrown with weeds and whatever water that was left standing, was green. The house itself, while stale smelling, was clean and very modern inside. My dad took great pride in his ability to keep up with all the latest designing tends and what was new in the electronic world. I relegated myself to the fact that if I planned on selling this property, it would need some work. Opening some windows to let in the fresh mountain air seemed like as good a starting point as any.

Putting some vinyl on dad's turntable for my listening pleasure, I logged into his computer, so that I could inform work that I would be working remotely from Montana for the next few weeks, but I would be accessible to them, 24 hours a day. With all the duties of my "real" job out of the way, I changed out of my suit and into some jeans and boots to look around and took inventory of what supplies would be needed for the task at hand.

The list was short and sweet, gasoline, food, booze, booze and a little more booze, so I loaded some empty gas cans into the back of dad's Range Rover and headed for Whitefish. Driving into town flooded my mind with lots of memories, some good and some bad, but the thing that rattled me the most is what I had forgotten. This town was beautiful, and I had forgotten that it was. It was like a painting or maybe an Ansel Adams portrait, old buildings with mountains and trees in the background, and the air was like nowhere else on earth. It smelled fresh and alive with the hint traces of pine and cedar filling your nostrils.

My first stop was Safeway for my nutritional supplies, then to the liquor store for my spiritual supplies and lastly stopping for gas. I filled up the cans and the Rover. I'd seen people in town that I had recognized, but I hadn't really spoken with anyone, that was until Daryn Perry, an old classmate, pulled into the station and parked his State Trooper car beside me.

"Hey Simon, sorry about your old man. Wished I could have made the service, but there was an accident and I had to go. It's a goddamn shame you know, your old man did a shit load of good things for this town. He pretty much built that freakin library all by himself."

"Thanks, Daryn. Means a lot to me."

"Look man, no pressure, but if you're gonna be driving around in his stuff, you'll have to renew the stickers as soon as you can, okay, and if you're around for a while, give me a call, we'll go to the Bulldog for a pint or two."

"Sounds good. I update all the stickers tomorrow."

And with a wave, Daryn was off, god bless small town America.

The ranch seemed far emptier than I had remembered. The lack of animals made the difference. My father hadn't replaced his dog after he had to put the last one down and the few horses, cow, pigs and other farm animals that he had, were all long gone. It seemed lonely.

Morning came creeping into the house way sooner than expected, but I jumped up and plunged headfirst into the clean-up. I surprised myself when I was able to cut all the grass on the first day. It always helps when you have a riding mower and a powerful grass trimmer. The next few days brought lots of work with them, some hard, some not so much, but finishing one task just seemed to lead to another and by the end of week two, the trim had been painted, all the fences were mended, the roofs on the out buildings were patched, the flowers had been planted, trees were trimmed, the fucking grass had been cut again and again, it was looking like a whole new place, a place that actually looked fit to be lived in.

The solitude of Montana, with the snowcapped mountains in the background was not hard to take and it can be refreshingly good for the soul. Mix that setting with cold beer and good music and a person's outlook on life can be changed forever. My hatred for people and things not of my liking seemed to wane, as my spectrum of tolerance broadened. Hard to believe that it would take going back to the hills to help me find myself.

Week three was mostly paperwork and dealing with the legalities of wills and land transfers, so on Thursday morning, just to get away from it all, I loaded up a cooler with beer and bait, jumped on a quad and headed toward the treehouse. The old fortress was exactly as I remembered, sturdy, but in need of some work. I did the once around inspection of the old spot, decided from a safety standpoint that it was good to go, but made a mental note for myself, that I should bring a cordless drill along with some screws and the grass trimmer with me tomorrow. But today wasn't about fixing anything, it was about fishing and fishing is what I did. I caught myself four healthy trout for supper and put them in the cooler.

Much of Friday morning was spent on conference calls to Chicago and most of the afternoon catching up on all the paperwork that had been overlooked, so I didn't have a chance to head down to the treehouse, but by shortly after breakfast on Saturday morning, I had made my way down to the stream, fastened any of the loose boards that I could see, cleared out the overgrown grass from around the treehouse, started a small fire and opened a cold one. Hopefully, today would be another great day of fishing and relaxing.

The warmth of the June sun shone down on me while I was leaning against my favorite tree, humming a made-up song, fishing in my lucky spot. It was as if I'd travelled back in time. If I had closed my eyes, I would have thought that I was dreaming, but my eyes were wide open and like a mirage, Lea was standing in front of me across the river. Oh yeah, it was definitely a flashback from ten years ago.

"Hey Simon, you catchin anything?"

"Enough for lunch, what are you doing in the woods?"

Lea just laughed and made her way down stream so that she could cross in the shallows. She was still an absolute vision. In this case she literally had the "girl next door" looks that I remembered. Little or no make-up, beautiful blonde hair that glimmered in the sun, a smile that could melt ice and the body of an angel. I think I let out a soft moan when she hugged me.

"When I smelled the wood burning, I figured that I'd find you here."

"Old habits. What are you doing around here?" I inquired.

"When you say around here, do you mean your treehouse or Whitefish."

"Whitefish."

"I came back when I graduated. Haven't left since. I'm teaching at the high school and have been for three years. You would know some of these things if you weren't such an asshole and responded to a text once in a while."

"Ouch." It hurt when she said it, but I knew that it was true.

"To which part? The part about me being a teacher or the part about you being an asshole?"

"Probably both, but more about my being an asshole I guess."

"Well Simon, if there wasn't so much evidence, you could try to deny it, but I should probably fore warn you that almost any jury in this state would find you guilty."

"Not many people could or would debate that. I certainly didn't take the highroad where you were concerned, but I was a kid, we both were. I had dreams of us living happily ever after, like a fairy tale. I loved you more than life itself, so when college came and we went our separate ways, I tried my best, but just couldn't get over you. So, I did what came naturally to me, I hid. I hid from you, myself and my father. It's inexcusable, but I was young and hurt, I know that an apology will never be enough, but I truly am very, very sorry."

Lea didn't respond, but hugged me instead, as if to let me know that she was at least thinking about accepting my apology.

We sat along the bank of the stream reminiscing the years gone by. Lea told me about school in Florida, our old school that she teaches at in Whitefish and all about her travels around the world, her summer in Europe, her Moon Party in Thailand and so on. I was a little jealous, but Lea showed great interest in the events of my life over what she referred to as our "lost years" and listened intently when I told her my stories of school, work and travel.

Plans were discussed about my father's property and assets, and what I intended to do after they were all sold off. Lea told me that she planned on staying in the area over the summer and "work on her tan". When we had finished the last of the beer Lea announced that she had to be going.

"Lea, listen, I'm really sorry about the last few years, maybe we can get together sometime soon for supper? I'd like to make it up to you."

"Make it up to me? It has been great catching up with you, but do you honestly think that buying me a steak and some cheap wine, you could make up for being such a prick? Nah, let's just keep things the way they are now, cordial. That way I won't "hurt you" again when you leave. I know you can't wait to be rid of this place, but if I notice you around the property, I might stop by for a beer."

My day went downhill from there. Too many rehashed memories, so deciding to try to put it out of my mind, I sent Daryn a text shortly after 7:00pm and asked if he was interested in meeting up for a beer. It would be my first Saturday night out in a very long time. He sent back a message saying that he would be at The Bulldog by 9:00pm with some friends and I should drop by. Sounded good. Shit, shower, shave and I was on my way. The Bulldog is a great little pub with pretty good food and is popular with all the locals. At times it can be tough to get a table, but tonight it wasn't a problem, Daryn had reserved 2 tables in the back near the dart board and had 5 others with him. Daryn's guests were, his wife Judy, one of his cop buddies Sam, who we had also gone to school with, and 3 of Judy's best friends, Sarah Miller, Diane Kask and Lea Martin. Fuck my fucking life.

Even though it wasn't necessary, Daryn introduced me to everyone and a round of drinks was ordered. After a couple of cocktails, things started to loosen up a bit, but not between Lea and myself, we kept our distance and tired not to make eye contact. Everyone took turns putting money in the jukebox, we all played darts and pool, Daryn and Judy even danced. The girls ordered a round of Jagermeister shots for everyone and the party was well on its way.

When a slower Keith Urban tune started playing and Sarah asked me if I was interested in dancing. I knew better than to say yes but fuck it, I agreed anyway. Sarah was a loud, aggressive, short brown-haired beauty, with big green eyes, but she was definitely, not my type. Nevertheless, we danced and laughed, and all the while Sarah held me by my ass and kept pulling me tighter into her. Sarah knew that Lea and I had some history during high school, but she didn't seem to care. I found out later that she had told Judy, she would be going home with me at the end of the evening. I thought nothing of the ass grabbing, until Daryn gave me the heads up that Lea was shooting daggers my way, but whenever a tried looking at Lea, she focused her attention onto Daryn's cop buddy, Sam. All I could think was, good for her, he's a good-looking enough dude, good job and a local. Just what Lea wanted, I thought it was a match made in heaven, but apparently not, Daryn told me that Sam is gay, and Lea doesn't know.

As the night carried on, so did the drinking, and history will dictate that mixing booze and estrogen will create issues for some or all of the people that are involved. I was once told by my father, "nothing good ever happens after midnight". So, as the night progressed, Sarah and Lea's flirtations became more open and very apparent to everyone in the bar. I tried to stop or slow the train down by asking Daryn to play pool, but this train had no brakes and it was heading down hill and it was picking up speed.

"Why don't you and me, play Lea and Sam. Losers buys the shots." Asked Sarah.

"I think Daryn and I are going to play. Maybe a little later." I was trying my hardest to remove myself from the situation at the table, but the ladies, like a pack of wolves, had got the scent of blood and were hot on its trail. Lea took a direct shot at me.

"What's the matter Simon, worried that Sam's a better man?"

"Actually Lea, there's no doubt in my mind that he is the better man, but by just looking at Sarah, I can tell that she is probably spectacular at "everything" she does, so that might even the playing field a bit, don't you think?" Why can't I just keep my mouth shut? Nope, I had to poke the fucking bear.

"Fuck you, asshole, I'll show you, who's spectacular, rack them up." Lea proclaimed with hatred in her voice and eyes.

Daryn could see what was happening and said that he wanted to play, but Sarah and Lea both not so politely told him to "fuck off", he and Judy could play the winners if they wanted. That goddamn train was gathering up more speed by the minute. There was no sportsmanship involved between the ladies, Sam and I just stood back and watched it all unravel. They both took great enjoyment by hooting and hollering when someone on the opposing team scratched or would sewer a ball, but I think that how evenly matched the game was, surprised them both.

In the end it was Lea that sunk the 8 ball to win the game and Sarah immediately screamed that it was the best 2 out of 3. Lucky for me, and everyone else, Sam stated that he was going to head out and thanked all of us for as he put it, an "interesting" night. So, Lea put on the worlds biggest shit eating grin, grabbed Sam by the arm and said, "well it looks like we're outta here."

Sam turned his head and shook it like a small child, "No Lea, I'm leaving, you're not."

"Come on Sam, I'll go with you, you can drive me home, wink, wink."

"What do you mean, wink, wink? I'll drive you home if you need a ride. Straight home. But then I'm going to my home. Jim just finished his shift and he's expecting me."

Lea appeared to be a little taken aback but wouldn't let it go.

"Who's, Jim?" she queried.

"My partner."

Lea continued grinning and said loud enough for the whole room to hear, "Look at me, lucky, lucky girl, I'm going to be hanging out with two handsome cops tonight."