The Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim's not a cop." Sam had stopped fucking around. Now he just sounded irritated.

"But you just fucking said that he was your partner." Judy and Diane buried their faces in their hands out of pure embarrassment.

"Yes, he is my partner. You may have to buy a clue here. Do the math Lea." And with that Sam shook Daryn's hand and mine, but whispered to me, "good luck man".

Now it was Sarah's turn to be sporting the shit eating grin. She headed to buy a round of shots and leaned her back into the bar, blew a kiss in my direction and tried to make the sexiest pose that she could come up with in her drunken state. Daryn, Judy and Diane all laughed, but Lea was seeing red and coughed out a "slut", under her breath.

"Let's hope so, I bet that she is going to be "SPECTACULAR" in bed." Accentuating the word. What the hell is wrong with me? I knew that it was wrong, but I just couldn't help myself.

I saw it coming and froze. Lea's right hand came up from the floor, curled in a fist and caught me perfectly on the side of my jaw. Mike Tyson would have been very proud of her. For someone that weighed less than 120 pounds, she packed a punch that had some weight behind it. I definitely wobbled a bit, but I didn't go down. She looked like she was prepping to kick me in the nuts when Judy grabbed her around the waist to hold her back.

"Lea what the fuck are you doing. Sore winner or what?" Judy asked.

"It's okay Judy, I deserved that and worse. Too much history. Thanks for tonight everyone, hopefully we can do it again some time." and started to put on my coat.

"Fuck you Simon, do it again, you know you'll be running away again as soon as you sell your ranch, right, you're a fuckin coward. You little spoiled bitch." Lea was looking for a fight. But I wasn't up to the bout.

"I won't be leaving any time soon. I haven't even listed the place yet. But yes, those are the plans, so once again, thanks and good night. Drayn, Judy, I so sorry."

Walking past Lea, I kept a mindful eye on her fists but forgot about those long legs of hers and one of them caught on the inseam of my thigh. Luckily it missed the goods, but it still stung like a nest of bees.

"Wow Lea, what a vicious little bitch you've become. Ever thought about a career in the UFC?"

Lea was frothing at the mouth and trying to get at me while she unleashed a tirade of expletives that would have made a sailor blush.

Sarah rushed to my side and asked, "Hey Simon, give me a ride home?" The last thing that I heard when we were leaving the Bulldog was Lea screaming at the top of her lungs, "you fucking cuuuuunnnnt".

I grabbed us a cab and surprised Sarah when I asked her address, but surprised her even more when I said good tonight when we arrived at her house.

"Don't you wanna come in."

"Thanks, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why, you still gotta thing for Lea? Well guess what, she's over you buddy. She's probably fucking Sam right now."

What? Wait a minute, how fucking drunk is she? Did she miss that whole part of the night?

"Well lucky Sam, good for him. See you soon Sarah."

Sarah screamed out, "Go fuck yourself Simon." As she slammed the cab door. The cab driver couldn't contain himself and laughed out loud.

Look at me, two for two and batting a thousand with the ladies of Whitefish. When I got home, I opened a beer and jumped in the shower to cool down a bit. What a night it had been. I was thinking that Lea and I were way past the point of ever being friends again, until I noticed that she had sent me a text. I could have very well left it alone for the night, but something about having some distance between us made me a little braver.

"Enjoying your slut?"

"Actually yeah. She's a quite the little nympho. By the way, how's it going with Sam? 😊"

"You're a fuckin asshole. You better wear a condom, when you're fucking a diseased riddled cow like her."

"Shit I wish you would have mentioned that to me earlier in the night. It's a little late now."

"Pig. When you go back to Chicago and fuck all your whores there, you'll start a goddamn epidemic."

"Probably not. I reserve all my whore fucking, for when I'm in Whitefish."

"You cocksuckin motherfucker. I'll fuckin knock you out next time I see you."

"Wow Lea, is that how you talk to your students? Potty mouth. I'm pretty sure the principal of your school would love to see these texts."

"You don't have the balls, you, you, you, fuckin cunt licker."

"Speaking of that. Sarah is waiting for me. I'll talk to you later."

I know that it's petty and maybe it's even a bit of a dick move to argue with someone that's drunk, but sometimes we take our enjoyment where we can get it. Considering what a debacle tonight had been, it was still pretty early, so I turned on Netflix, opened another beer and started watching an episode of "Stranger Things". How appropriate is that for tonight. Not even 10 minutes into the show I saw lights headed toward the house. It turned out to be a pick-up truck that was coming half down the driveway, it was half over the grass and barely missing trees and posts. There was no possible way that this wasn't Lea.

When the big black F350 skidded to a stop, there was noticeable damage to the right side of the vehicle and it was covered in mud, but luckily it didn't hit anything that it was parked near. In her drunken state, Lea slid out of the seat like liquid mercury and stumbled her way across the lawn. For a tiny girl she pounded on the door with lots of authority. I took my time, but finally answered.

"Where is that fucking slut?"

"Why are you interested in a three way?" Man, I had to stop tormenting her.

"Fuck yourself, you prick pig."

Lea bounced off the walls of the house, going from room to room searching for Sarah. After a solid 5 minutes Lea gave up the hunt.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"I'm guessing that she's at her house."

"How the fuck did she get there?"

"The cab we took from the Bulldog dropped her off." Lea had a stunned look on her face, but I wasn't sure if she believed me or not, so she made her way back to the bedroom and proceeded to search the area. Nothing in the closet, under the bed, in the bathroom, hell she even checked under the blankets, but wasn't about to give up the hunt.

"Lea, she's not here. She was never here."

She cocked her eyebrow in a way that sort of reminded me of the Rock and said, "You're a fuckin liar."

The easiest thing would have been for me to let it go, but once again, I poked the bear, "Really? I'm a lot of things, but liar isn't one of them you fuckin psycho, now let's go, I'll drive your crazy ass home."

And I was correct, the crazy bitch wasn't having any of it, her eye widened, and she pounced at me like a cat with its claws out. Good thing the booze was taking its toll on her reflexes, because she was much slower than she had been earlier in the night. I caught her left arm in mid flight and twirled her onto her stomach on the bed. Lea fought with enough force and strength, that she actually ripped a couple of buttons off of her shirt. I was pretty sure, that this was not going to finish without one of us hurt and I surely didn't want me to be the one in pain. I pinned Lea's arm and open hand slapped her ass as hard as I could manage, only to infuriate her more. She was fighting and tossing about so hard that I thought that she might be having a seizure. So, I let her have a couple more on the ass to slow her down a little.

Thinking that I had the upper hand, I released Lea's right arm for a split second, big fucking mistake. She shot her elbow back with such force, that when it struck me on the corner of my eye, I thought that she had blinded me. I saw stars, my eyes started to water, I felt dizzy as the blood oozed. I had to roll onto my back away from the crazy bitch. Lea saw her chance and was on me in an instant, she was like a lioness, ravaging a young gazelle. Straddling me, she was biting and scratching like she was trying to save her own life. My only recourse was to hang on for dear life.

I'm not sure why, but as a defense mechanism, I grabbed ahold of the front of Lea's shirt and bra, and pulled as hard as I could, she fell forward, but it was too late, the last of the buttons on the shirt let go, as did the bra. In front of my eyes for the first time since we had made love, so many years ago, were her naked tits. They appeared a little bit bigger, but were just as firm as I remembered, but with the thrashing fists pummeling my body, I really didn't have a lot of leisure time to enjoy the view. Just a second of lapsed attention allowed Lea to connect twice more. With her naked breasts mashed against my chest, I figured that we had gone far enough.

"Lea, stop it, right fucking now or you'll be sorry."

"Fuck you, you cocksucker."

Lea tried to inflict more pain on me by kneeing me, raising up to do that on a soft mattress made her wobble just enough so that I could dislodge her from me. As she fell forward onto her stomach, I rolled on to her back and put all my weight between her shoulder blades. She fought with all of her mite and tried everything to get away, but in the end, she whined like a puppy that was being held down for being bad, she was pinned.

Just smelling Lea's hair and the scent of her body while laying on top of her, brought back a flood of memories. Images of her naked body, the thoughts of losing my virginity to this beauty, the fond recall of all the passionate sex we had had in the past came dancing through my head in waves. I didn't realize that I had reached down and cupped Lea's bosom, while grinding my raging hardon into the crack of her ass, Lea on the other hand was fully aware.

"Get off of me you fucking pervert."

I casually pulled my hand away from her soft tit and hard nipple and said, "Listen, I will let you go if you can promise that you will behave."

Knowing that she was defeated, Lea nodded her head silently and I gently eased my weight up off of her and moved to the left side of the mattress. Lea rolled slowly on to her side as to not cause me any concern and with rattlesnake like speed, kicked me right in the ribs. Jesus fucking Christ it hurt. The fight was now on, I refuse to hit her, but I wanted to make her pay, so using as much force as necessary I once again pinned her to the bed on her stomach, reached down to her belly, undid the button to her jeans and started to pull them off.

"That's rape you fucking asshole."

"You wish that you'd be so lucky you little bitch. I'm only going to spank your fucking ass until it bleeds."

Lea went limp and said, "Okay, fuck it, I give up, I quit, let me go."

"Not a fucking chance." I said while wheezing from what I was sure, was a couple of broken ribs.

Getting Lea's pants down was a battle all by itself, but the reward was well worth the fight. Her ass, like her tits, was a little bit bigger, but every bit as firm and spectacular as I had remembered. The little red lace panties that she was wearing had ridden up into the cheeks of her ass and into her pussy, giving me the million-dollar view of her goods. Man, I had forgotten how good of a view it was. Lea lay there motionless until the first slap rang down on her almost nude ass.

"You fucking cunt. That fucking hurt. What the fuck?"

"Shut the fuck up. You're getting one of those, for every punch, elbow and kick that you hit me with tonight. Do you understand?"

Oh, she understood. When the second slap hit on exactly the same spot of her naked ass, she let out a scream that I was sure would alert the town. Out came her claws and teeth and the thrashing started all over again. Luckily, I had a weight and position advantage on my side, I had her left arm pinned beneath my left leg, my body was across her back and shoulders and my left hand held her right wrist. This left my right hand available to continue my assault on the beautiful posterior. From that point on, every time that I landed a blow to her ass, I let my hand remain. The heat and red glow that appeared on her ass cheek made my cock harder than a steel rod. By the time I lifted my hand up off Lea's ass for the fifth slap, I noticed that she arched her back and lifted her ass up off the bed, almost as if waiting for or wanting the next one. When the slap was delivered, Lea's body shook a little and she made an "Ooooooooh" noise.

I caressed the spot that was rapidly turning from red to purple before my very eyes and Lea just cooed. I was beginning to smell sex in the room and while I was rock hard, I wasn't oozing or hadn't cum yet, so I knew that it had to be coming from Lea. I looked down at her ass and sure enough, the parts of her pussy that were exposed were glistening with lady juice. Placing my hand on Lea's cunt, I dragged my fingers back and forth through her lips, until they were coated with her slime. When I put my hand to my nose and mouth, I almost finished in my pants. The smell and taste of her nectar was as intoxicating as anything that I could remember.

I released my hold on Lea and positioned myself over her ass, I grabbed the sides of her soaked red panties an pulled them down her long, tanned legs. Every place that the crotch of Lea's come soaked panties touched on her legs, glistened with her shiny juice. Once I had completed removing my own pants, I pulled Lea's hips up off of the bed, rubbed my cock on her entrance and pushed myself into her. Lea looked back at me and hissed, but she spread her legs and lowered her head, as if preparing to mule kick me in the chest, so I grabbed a hand full of her luxurious hair, wrapped it up in my fist and pulled her head up off of the pillows. My cock was felt like it was home. Lea's cunt muscles squeezed me like a boa constrictor. I pounded into Lea with everything that I could, occasionally I would slap her ass cheek just for good measure and each time that I did, Lea turned her head and growled at me like she was possessed. This was not love making as it had been in our past lives, this was revenge fucking at its finest.

This was a definite change from our last time together and while some people resent and dislike change, I said fuck it, let's embrace the change, and drove my cock into her with as much fury as possible.

The front of my groin was covered with Lea's juice. It had covered my shaft and was dripping down my legs. I wanted to put my face there so badly, but I only had finishing on my mind, because masturbating only brings a man so much relief. I let go of Lea's silky hair and her head immediately drooped to the pillows, I leaned in and cupped each of her tits and hammered her love hole. The room was filled with the loud sounds of her grunts.

To say the feeling of cumming into Lea's sweet vagina after all of these years was epic, would be an understatement. I was so consumed that I let out a series of my own grunts and noticed that I had drooled all over Lea's back. Shortly after I came, Lea stiffened, clutched the pillows and let out and blast of short animal like screams.

Lea pulled her vagina off my penis and lay herself down onto the bed, I laid beside her and put my hand to her hair, pulled her head toward me and put my soft lips on hers. The next scream heard, was my own. Lea bit my bottom lip so hard that it drew blood, I felt it swell instantly and thought for fucking certain that I would need stitches. The crazy bitch jumped up off the bed and went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. While dabbing away blood from my lip, I was reassured that this night didn't go nearly as well as planned.

As the minutes passed, I heard the toilet flush and was fully expecting the wrath of person coming through the door. Instead, Lea appeared, fully naked now, having removed the torn blouse and bra, she pulled back the covers, got into bed and put her head on my chest. Sleep came instantly for both of us.

Dawn came up over the mountains and in through the windows begging for attention. The sun brightened the room is if the lights were on, so I got up and closed the blinds and drapes. I decided on letting Lea sleep, so I made my way to the guest washroom for my shower and a much-needed scrub down. I couldn't believe what I saw when I looked in the mirror, my eye was half black with a cut just below my eye brow, my lip was swollen and cut from the bite, I had scratches everywhere, here was a fair-sized bruise on my ribcage, on top of that my jaw was sore and I ached all over. We had definitely gone the full 5 rounds of a UFC Main Event.

It wasn't until around noon that I heard Lea stirring. She made her way into the living wearing only one of my old hoodies, just like the good old days. I would like to say that she was radiant and a beautiful sight, but truth be told, she looked rough. Her hair was knotted and tangled, her knees and elbows appeared to be rug burned, when she reached up to get a coffee mug, I noticed that her ass was very purple and to top it off, she looked exactly like someone who had consumed way too much alcohol the night before.

Not until her second cup of coffee did Lea speak.

"You hurt me."

"I'm so sorry Lea. You were trying to kill me and was just protecting myself and then things got way, way out of hand when I started to spank you."

"Not last night asshole. You hurt me when you deserted me. You promised me that we would be together and the first time that we couldn't get together, you pouted and ran away like you were eight years old. Do you know how hurt I was? I failed out of school. I changed my major and had to start my life all over again."

"I saw your pictures on Facebook. I saw the guy that you were travelling with in Europe. I was hurt too, just in case you didn't notice."

"That guy, was a friend from school, he had just broken up with his boyfriend, so when you told that you weren't interested in going, he was my safe choice. You know that I tried...I tried lots of times. I tried to contact you and you always ignored me, finally I realized that you had out-grown me, and I just gave up."

I noticed tears in Lea's eyes as she passed. After her shower, Lear reappeared looking a lot fresher than she had earlier. She was dressed and was apparently heading home. She asked with a smile, if she could keep the hoodie, because somehow the bra and top that she had worn last night was ruined.

When the door opened, I tried to kiss Lea goodbye and got a "Don't" for my troubles. It would have been a sad moment if not for the comic relief of the look on Lea's face when she saw the condition of her father's truck.

"I am soooooo fucked. He just bought that goddamn thing."

"Tell him it was stolen. Daryn will give you an alibi."

"Yeah, nice try." Lea said as she was starting the truck. From the way it looked and sounded, it certainly didn't appear to be new.

The next three days came and went with little or no drama. The "ranch" was more than ready to be listed, yet for some reason, I declined to put it on the market. I couldn't stop thinking about Lea, our resent bout of sex, our past lives together, visions of my future, all of these things racing through my head impaired me from having any clear thoughts.

When I had signed all the final papers at my father's lawyer, it didn't take long for the checks to start rolling in, life insurance, stock sales, savings transfers and so on. The final tally was enough money for most people to be able to retire early on and that did not include the sale of the property or vehicles. The decision was made. I called my boss and we came in an agreement, until further notice, I was going to give up my office in Chicago and work from my satellite office in Montana.

My first task was to get myself a dog, this place could never be a home without a mutt running around, so I spent an entire day driving to Spokane to pick up a Great Pyrenees pup. I would like to say that it was a match made in heaven, but that's not how it started out, the pup puked in the front seat of the Range Rover, earning him his new name "Ralph" and just before we got to Whitefish, Ralph shit everywhere. Undaunted, we picked up all the usual supplies needed for a hound and headed for home.