The Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening that I picked Ralph, I got a text my Lea.

"Hey, Diane just texted me, did you get a dog."

Small town madness, there are no secrets. "How are you?"

"Grounded. ☹ My dad was pissed about his truck, why did you get a dog?"

"Little old to be grounded. I wanted some company and a puppy seemed to fit the need. How are you doing?'

"Why? Are you planning to stay here longer?"

"Yeah, going to work from here for awhile and see how things go. How is it going with you?"

"Nice that they let you do that. What kind of dog is it?"

"Lea...HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU?????" and that was it for any more texting. Lea went into silent mode.

The next couple of days were spent working from home and training Ralph, he was a quick study and only had a limited number of accidents in the house, by Friday he was going to the door as if asking to be let out. When dusk rolled around on Friday night, it was a good feeling to be in my home with my new buddy.

My phone vibrated and woke me up from a dead sleep. Ralph was still out like a light on his own bed, but when I got up, so did he. Once we both had our morning piss, it was time for a shower and some breakfast. It wasn't until I had a coffee that I remembered about the text that woke me.

"You up?"

"Hey, wake up." They were both from Lea.

When I typed in, "I'm up.", Lea responded almost immediately.

"What are your plans for today?"

"Nothing going on at all. Why?"

"Want to meet at the treehouse? I'll bring supper, beer and wine." It almost felt like a trap and I wasn't sure that my body could take another beating, but I agreed.

"Sure, that sounds good. What should I bring?"

"Bring your freakin dog, see you around 5:30 - 6:00pm."

"Kk"

Loading Ralph up on the quad was a little harder than planned, he wanted no part of it. Finally, when I put him between my legs and held him with one hand, he thought that he was safe enough for the trip. When we headed down the hill toward the stream, it was apparent that Lea had arrived well before us, she had a fire going and was cooking what appeared to be steaks and potatoes.

When Ralph and Lea saw each other for the first time they had an instant connection, they ran toward one another until Ralph rolled on his back so Lea could rub his belly. Lucky dog.

"So, what do I owe all of this to?"

"It's a welcome back meal and an apology for the way that I acted last weekend."

"That was acting?" I asked with a grin.

"Careful buddy." I had been warned.

The beer was ice cold and when the steaks were ready, Lea had me open a nice bottle of red to go with the meal. The conversation was perfect, we caught up on how things in our lives had changed, what our future plans might be, the places that we planned to travel to, the things that we enjoyed, the things that we wanted to enjoy and so on. No ill will or hard feelings, just good conversation. After eating, Lea wrapped herself up in a blanket and we sat by the fire and played with Ralph. It was a great night to be with a friend. Such a good night that I wanted to get some things off my chest.

"Lea, you know that I have always loved you, don't you?"

"Not so sure, but if you do, you have a strange way of showing it."

"I'm going to stop using youth as an excuse. I fucked up. I was so scared of losing you, that it resulted in me pushing you away."

"Simon, you got over me quickly. I also look at Facebook. I saw the girls that you were with, I understand."

"But you don't understand, the pictures don't lie, there have been others, but there will never be another. You will always be the one to hold that special place in my heart. I want us to always be friends and not go back to the place we were for the past five years."

"You're such a wimp. It's over, let's put it behind us, friends forever." Lea said raising her hand up with her little finger extended so that we could "pinky swear".

Sitting in darkness, enjoying the fire in front of us and the constellations above, Lea shocked me when she broke the silence.

"I'm heading to bed."

"Oh, okay, thanks for a great night, I really enjoyed myself."

Lea looked at me, kind of tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow as if I had missed something. She bent and picked up Ralph and headed toward the treehouse. When she got to the ladder see turned back to me and said, "well". I caught on quickly after that and rushed toward her.

"Hand Ralph up to me when I get to the top, wouldn't want any coyotes eating our little buddy tonight."

When I reached the top rung of the ladder, I was amazed, Lea had turned on a lantern and was in the process of lighting some candles, it was very evident that she had arrived way earlier than I had today. There were candles everywhere, a bottle of wine with glasses, pillows were all over on the ground and last, but certainly not least, there were two sleeping bags that had been zipped up together. Once the candles were all lit, the goddess in front of me began to undress, she was absolute perfection, the only blemish on her body was the yellowish, purple remnants of a bruise on her right ass cheek. Another thing that I noticed was, since the last time we were together in this treehouse, Lea's vagina was clean shaven, it was something that I hadn't noticed with all the things that had transpired last weekend.

I was so anxious, but didn't want to appear to be over-zealous, so I casually began to undress along-side Lea. When I placed my hand on her naked shoulder and kissed the soft nape of her neck, Lea turned her face, trapping my hand between her cheek and shoulder. She tenderly kissed the fingers and hand that had ravaged her ass only a week ago. I moved my kisses from Lea's neck to her lips, embracing her from behind. My groin pressed into her hard ass and my hands found her soft breasts and hard nipples as I started to lower myself, tracing kisses down her back as I went. When I dropped to my knees, I hugged her waist and pulled that beautiful ass to my mouth, I rained down soft kisses on her once damaged right cheek, as if asking for forgiveness.

The world around me was a wonderland of flesh, I cupped and caressed my lover's ass with my left hand, as my right hand traced its way from ankle, up her silky-smooth leg, to her warm, wet, hairless pussy. Lea pulled her ass away from my mouth and turned, placing her right leg over my left shoulder giving me full access and an invitation to devour her. My tongue touched the spot that it had once loved and for the past five years, had only been a memory. The smell was fresh and erotic, while the taste was over the top, filled with sweet and tangy nectar.

Lea's body responded well to the gentle, but persistent attack on her labia and clit, she swayed back and forth as if fucking my tongue with her pussy. Her hands found my hair, wrapping themselves up in it, pulling my face as hard as she could into herself, my hands found her ass cheeks and we both held on for dear life as the torrent wave of her orgasm washed over her. Once the series of small tremors that had invaded her body subsided, Lea eased down to her knees beside me. She was never one to avoid tasting her own juices off my body and tonight was not the exception, our lips mashed together as our tongues entwined, all evidence of her secretions were rapidly disappearing from my face.

Our hands explored each other as they had done so many times in the past, groping, prodding caressing, stroking everywhere within our reach. When I felt Lea wrap her soft hand around my shaft, I moaned into her mouth. She eased herself down onto the sleeping bags, pulling me with her as she went.

"I'll suck you later, I promise, but right now I need you inside me, okay?"

I wasn't in any position to argue with this goddess, I nodded and took my position between those glorious legs. Lea aimed my cock at her opening, rubbed it up and down her slit a couple of times to lubricate it and pushed her hips up off the ground until my bulbous head had penetrated her. Unlike the previous Saturday, tonight there was no rush. I took my time pushing into her velvet sheath, waiting for it's welcoming grip and I did not have to wait long. Lea wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my ass and pulled me deeper into her with each of my thrusts. A rhythm was found, and we followed it with great passion. Raising my shoulders up off Lea's body, I put my arms over her head, lifting my torso and continued to push into her wetness. We moved together as one, our bodies moved in unison like a finely choreographed dance unlike the savage coupling of last week, this was true love making.

The sight, sound and smell of our loving making was intoxicating. Lea's naked body glistened with sweat as she pushed her pelvis up to mine. With each thrust, I could feel the tightness of her vagina clamping onto my manhood, almost as if she were claiming me for her own. My lovers breathing pattern started to change and moans were escaping her mouth, her end was near. Lea released her hold of my sides and wrapped her arms around my head, pulling herself up so that she could gently bite my neck and with the telltale "aaaaaahhhh" she tensed up enjoying her orgasm and whispered softy, "I love you". That was it for me, an eruption of molten lava spewed out from my cock, coating everything in its path, the overflow oozed out of Lea's vagina like a faucet, running down onto the sleeping bags, into what was quickly becoming an expanding wet spot.

Separating myself from Lea's warmth was misery, but once we were covered with blankets and in one another's embrace, the world was again spinning on its proper axis. The feel and smell of her silky hair as she lay her head on my chest were almost enough to make hard again, but not quite. What did make me hard was Lea's tiny fingers playing in the mixture of our combined love juice and the sight of her licking that juice off said fingers, I released a guttural moan from somewhere deep within me.

"You like that baby?" Lea teased, but I could only nod my approval. Keeping her promise, Lea moved her head down toward my crotch, nibbling and licking as she went. By the time my cock was sucked into her mouth, it was rock hard. Lea caressed and licked my penis with her lips and the feeling was incredible. The curl of her tongue on the under part of my shaft and her soft warm hands fondling my balls was more than I could take. There was no secret about, I was going to cum soon, my body stiffened up, my hands grabbed ahold of the bedding and loud moans escaped from my soul. My cum raced up out of my shaft and made a welcome landing within the warm confines of Lea's talented mouth. At that very moment, I knew that this was the woman I was meant to be with for the rest of my life, and I could have kick myself for letting the past few years slip away from me.

Lea cuddled up next to me and our bodies embraced exactly as they had when we gave our virginities to each other, so many years ago.

"Marry me." It wasn't a spur of the moment question. This is what I had always wanted in my life and I knew it. But I could tell by the look on Lea's face, she was surprised.

"That's pretty crazy talk from a horny guy."

"Oh, I'm always horny when I'm around you, but it's not crazy talk. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. It's our destiny to be together, a lifetime of happiness and joy, with a little bit of pain thrown in for fun." and gently tapped her ass cheek.

"Yeah, I remember the pain part from when you practically raped me the other night." She had a smile on her face, but also a look of sorrow, "Simon, I lived in Miami during school, I'm not a big city girl, Chicago is just way too big for me. I don't think that I could ever move away from here."

"We won't leave. I have a five-year contract with my company that enables me to work from Montana. There will times when I will need to fly into Chicago for a couple days, but it will be a vacation for us. I don't want to push you. At least consider moving in with me, the house needs a woman's touch and I love how you've fixed the treehouse up."

"Jerk." Lea said with a puckered chin and tears in her eyes, then softly whispered "yes".

"Yes, what?"

"Both...yes to both. I'll move in whenever you want me to, and I would love to be your wife. I've always wanted to be your wife."

"I'm soooo happy. I guess that a steak dinner and some cheap wine worked in my favor after all."

"Really buddy? I'll have you know, that wine wasn't cheap, I also bought the steaks, so maybe, just maybe the plan worked in my favor."

"We'll see, only time will tell."

We stayed in the treehouse that night and many more nights over the years to come. We're making a vow to never tear "our" treehouse down, it was our happy place and it held lots and lots of great memories and with any luck, more fond memories would be made there.