All Comments on 'The Treehouse'

by TheSevenSeas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

more please

KansasTwisterKansasTwisteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I would love to see where this goes. And what the future hold for these two special lovers. Please I hope you continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not your best work

When you wrote only about being ex military, it’s pretty one dimensional. You could write something like Catching Cacciatto, Things They Carried, Farewell to Arms, or maybe even Dogs of War. But you choose run of the mill erotica...

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Oh so romantic!

This is much more like fine literature that I read with fine wine, not smut (of course the latter is what we all come here for, at lest after a fashion - gets me wet). And the lovemaking scene was exquisite and very descriptive. You are a gifted writer with a lot of deep thoughts to express. I await the next chapter.

xoxo,

Di

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaalmost 4 years ago
I Don’t Even Know What To Say....

Where to begin... Oh dear, you wrote what I long to live. The intimacy you laid out was breathtaking. As a long-time Literotica reader who devours Trans/CD storylines, rarely do I experience the emotions you have managed to elicit with this piece. From the Title to the initial ambiguity to those first touches, you had my mind and body racing with each word you strung together. This work transcends the typical submissions found all-over the internet and delivers more than romance, it is intimacy at it's finest. I could not help but let my hands wander my smooth body, covered in all the right places with my summer pajamas consisting of a soft modal panty and tank top, as I devoured every word. For me, intimacy is beautiful, and what I seek with a man. Anyone can have sex, it's not that difficult to figure what goes where. But, the idea of being seen for who I am inside-that is difficult and rarely found, if ever. To feel a man touch me with respect and understanding drives my passion, and fuels my submission. To be held in a man's loving arms and be gently touched on my naked skin is the desire that drives me to make subtle changes to my very being, in hopes of one day walking beside a man who accepts me and holds my hand as we walk this world together. I found that in your work here, I loved that you focused on each character taking their time to get acquainted again through unspoken communication and touch. I'm sorry, I could go on and on and on with how you have made feel with the beauty of your mind. So, I will stop here and get on with my morning, and I will smile often today as I think about the lovely words you have shared with us. (I have 'Favorited' you and so look forward to your future submissions) ;)

dirtyfishdirtyfishalmost 4 years ago
MORE

You can't stop here. I just know that before long she will be doing to you what you do to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet story

Yay! A sweet and sexy story where the trans woman doesnt morph into a rough dom top when the sex starts. And she has a human size penis! I wouldnt mind them switching roles at all, please just keep it sweet and loving. More please! Thank you!

JoYanJoYanabout 1 year ago

Sweet and beautiful ❤️💘

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious8 months ago

Amazing story! Love the tenderness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSevenSeas@TheSevenSeas
Male, middle aged, ex-military, adventurer and published author. My published works are non-fiction, so learning to write fiction on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES