The Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had done my back, she asked me to turn around and with a hint of shyness stood there before me naked and wet. Despite our history together, I don't think I had ever actually seen her fully nude. She stood still for a minute as my eyes took in all of her, including the little cock surrounded by a small amount of neatly trimmed, bright red pubic hair. Then she took up the soap again and began washing my chest and stomach.

As her hands moved lower, it became clear that it was having an effect. My cock sprang to life once more pointing straight at her abdomen. Unperturbed, she just went on washingaway, including a brief, soapy handjob. I did notice her little cock was also firmly erect and jutting forward. If she was shy about that, she gave no indication.

Finally, I was judged clean and she quickly soaped herself up. I offered to help and she shook her head, suggesting it would be quicker if she just did it herself. So I stood there, hard as a rock looking over her lithe, feminine body. She had turned her back to me so I could no longer see her little dick, but the sight of her ass was more than enough compensation. I mused that despite the small breasts and lack of big curves, she was undoubtedly one sexy girl.

Turning back, she shut off the shower and climbed out of the tub, handing me a towel. We stood together, drying off and looking in each other eyes. Not a word was spoken. When we were done, she hung our towels on the rail and taking a firm grip on my still hard cock, pulled me along towards the master bedroom.

As we passed through the doorway, I decided I needed to take charge and show her I was in no way reluctant about being with her like this. Scooping her up in my arms, I carried her over the large bed. Laying her down gently, I stood back and took in her beauty. Other than the little hard cock jutting so proudly along her flat tummy, she was all woman. I decided then and there that it didn't matter. Lying down beside her, I pulled Danni into a long kiss. Gentleness soon turned to passion and hands roaming freely over bodies. Finally, I could wait no longer and, spotting some lube positioned strategically on the nightstand, I lubricated my cock and pulled her legs apart. I think at that moment she did feel a bit self-conscious and lowered a hand to cover her little cock and balls, hiding them from my view.

Undeterred, I once more lined by cock up on her perfect little hole and slipped inside. She accepted me much easier this time and in moments I was buried all the way inside her. Wrapping her arms and legs around me, she pulled me down into another long kiss. We made love enthusiastically then, as passion took control. Just before I came again, I felt her little cock pulsing against my stomach and the warm wetness of her own orgasm between us. With a last deep thrust, I filled her once again with my seed.

When we were done and laying cuddled up on the bed, I felt I needed to say something. "Danni...I think...," I began.

Before I got any farther though, she rose up on one elbow and just smiled at me. "Dave, you don't have to say anything." She stared at me in that calm serenity that always seemed to surround her and I just nodded and shut up.

He eyes started wandering over my body and her fingers began to explore all the old wounds I had managed to collect. No bullet holes, thankfully, but a life in the forces was never easy on a body. I let her explore and when she paused over a long, reddish scar, I said, "parachute landing in some trees."

She nodded and caressed the scar briefly. Moving on her hand settled on another slightly more ragged scar.

"Bar fight in Bangkok."

This game went on for a while, her studying it all and maybe gaining a little more knowledge on what my world had been like since leaving home. After a time, she got up and went into the bathroom, returning a few minutes later with a warm, wet hand towel. She proceeded to wipe down my semi-erect cock, getting it all clean before settling down and taking it in her hand. She turned it this way and that, having a very good look.

"I never really saw it before...you know, back when we first started..."

I smiled down at her, and just let her carry on. She started to gently pump her hand up and down and she watched in rapt attention as it slowly hardened up once more. I was a bit amazed myself when that happened. Two good orgasms in the span of a couple of hours and I was nearly ready to go again. Benefits of being young and fit I guess.

Leaning over, Danni took the head of my cock in her mouth and began giving me another beautiful blowjob. I just lay there watching she slowly pumped my cock while swirling her tongue over the head. Any moment a drop of precum would appear, she would smile and lick it straight off. She seemed to enjoy that game and was delighted every time a bit more of the clear precum appeared.

This went on for a while and I was thoroughly enjoying it. But then moving quickly, Danni got up and straddled my waist. My eyes were immediately drawn to her hard, petite cock now resting on my belly. She followed my eyes and saw what I was staring at.

"Does it bother you?" She asked quietly.

I stared at it for a moment. Then, reaching down, I wrapped a few fingers around her little cock and started to gently caress it. Like a purring cat her member almost seemed to preen at the touch. The circumcised head was not much larger than the size of my thumb and the whole thing could only have been maybe four inches long. As I continued to run my hands over it, I replied, "Not at all."

It was a bit surprising to me when I said that, as I realized I truly meant it. It didn't bother me at all. Her little dick was actually perfectly suited to her...slim and petite and in a strange way, very feminine.

Danni smiled then and reached behind her, taking my hard cock and lining it up on her ass. She must have put some lube on in the bathroom, as I easily slid past the tight sphincter and inside the embracing warmth of her special place. Sinking right down on top of me, Danni sighed as she hit bottom. I could feel her pulsing her muscles then as she sat silently, eyes shut and a small smile on her lips.

My hands went to her small, pointy breasts and began to massage them and gently tweak the hard nipples. Danni started to slow ride my cock, with one hand braced on my thigh and the other going down to her little cock. She pumped her dick in time to her motion on me and seemed in complete ecstasy. I just watched the whole, erotic spectacle before me. It didn't take long before she was leaning farther back, grinding her hips on me and fiercely tugging at her little dick. Then, her sighs turned to gasps as her back arched and her cock spurted little jets of cum out across my stomach and chest. I could feel her tight ass again pulsating on my cock as her orgasm passed through her body.

I sat up and keeping her pinned on my cock, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a long kiss. When our kiss broke, she stared down lovingly into my eyes and I could feel emotions surging through me. Holding her close, I spun her over onto her back and immediately started pumping once more. Danni's hands went to my buttocks as she tried to pull me in as deep as I could go with each stroke. In no time at all, I felt an orgasm building. But this time, instead of delivering another load into her bowels, I pulled out and pumped my cock as it shot another decent sized load across her belly and breasts. Danni grinned in delight as she watched my cock pulse out the last of my juice. She began swirling her fingers in the milky fluid, tracing designs on her smooth skin.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed beside her.

The next few days went on much the same. We ate, we made love, we slept and enjoyed each other's company. Each day, we would pack a small cool box and walk out to the treehouse. We would read books, tell stories and make love there in our own private little world. At the end of my first week off, we threw some gear in her old pick up and headed up into the mountains to do some hiking and camping. It was everything I needed.

We never really talked about the future and what would happen when the two weeks were up. We just enjoyed ourselves. The tempo of our lovemaking did slow down a bit after Danni started to get a bit too sore after the furious pace of our lusty encounters. But we made love at least once a day. Sometimes the anticipation was excruciating.

I knew inside I was putting off some difficult thinking about our relationship. But I figured there would be time for that later. For now, just our time together was enough.

12