The Treehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
A normal date.
2.1k words
4.41
2.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

Saturday morning felt like the day of a school trip or vacation. I had a hard time getting to sleep the night before, and yet I woke up early. I was more energized than I had felt in months. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw messages from Benjamin, jolting me with pure endorphins.

Benjamin: Good Morning Claire <3

Benjamin: I'll be there to pick you up at 6:30

Benjamin: Do you like Italian food?

Claire: Good morning Sir

Claire: Sounds perfect <3

Giddy as could be with my evening plans, now I just had to get through the day. Staying in lightweight pajamas until I was clean, I picked out my outfit for later. A white collared blouse, Navy plaid pinafore, white socks, and brown loafers were set on my dresser. After some thought, I added baby blue panties with cute little buttons and a white balconette bra.

One bowl of oatmeal and a hot shower later I was back in my room impatiently willing the clock forward. I busied myself with some school work, but none of it was urgent and my focus was nonexistent. Needing an easy distraction I went looking for something to read on my phone. I found a rather tender bdsm romance comic and got sucked into it. After a while I was getting pretty worked up. My pelvis was rocking gently as I flexed my pussy muscles compulsively. I hit a line of dialogue that drove me crazy and it echoed in my head as I dropped the phone and slid one hand down to the front of my panties. The fabric felt slick and soft over my lips and as I dipped lower I could already feel wetness seeping through. Just as I was considering the little pink vibrator in my top drawer, I felt the phone buzz against my side. It could have been any notification... but it might have been Benjamin, so I checked it.

Benjamin: Just curious what you are up to on this lovely afternoon.

Benjamin: I understand if you are busy.

Claire: Well... I was just reading this [link]

I bit my lip, wondering if he would question the past tense answer. My hand wandered to fondle my breast as I waited for his response.

Benjamin: Oh I love that artist!

Benjamin: So did I catch you touching yourself then? ;)

I felt a slight flush, and I could hear his voice in my head.

Claire: just a little...

My hand dipped back down to tease my slit as I pictured his nimble fingers.

Benjamin: Play as much as you like, but don't cum.

Claire: Yes Sir

I made a couple more small movements with my fingers before pulling them away. It was genuinely pretty difficult for me to make myself orgasm but I didn't want to risk it.

As I'm sure he intended, I spent the next few hours on edge. My lust grew as I speculated about what we might do tonight. The new relationship hormones might have been wrecking my productivity, but it felt incredible. Plus I was finding feeling desirable was sort of a drug on its own.

I had already been ready for a while when Benjamin knocked on the door at 6:29. He wore a brown vest with a simple collared shirt and slacks that might have been tailored.

"Absolutely beautiful," He said, looking me over.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" I asked, only to be met with a gentle kiss.

The drive was occupied with pleasant conversation and a lot of giggling on my part. I wasn't really paying attention to the road, as I had such a handsome driver. The building we pulled up to wasn't one I knew. It had its own small parking lot with only a few cars and fragrant jasmine along the fences.

The restaurant was small, most likely a family business and it smelled heavenly inside. Dinner felt almost like a dream. We seemed to find interesting things to chat about so easily. The food was delicious and my date was the most wonderful man I could imagine.

After the best eggplant I had ever tasted, Benjamin ordered us an almond cake that he wanted me to try. I've always had quite a sweet tooth, but some people might judge me for choosing dessert. It was a relief that he didn't seem to think my figure was more important than my enjoyment.

"After our dessert, would you like to come home with me?" Benjamin asked. My heart wanted to bounce like an excitable child, but I controlled myself slightly more than that.

"I would. Very much so." I said, in a voice that sounded cuter than I was used to. It's incredible how much your mood can change your behavior subconsciously.

"Have any experience with roleplaying?" He asked casually, and I was a bit flustered. It felt like my answer might paint me as either embarrassingly sex obsessed or terribly innocent.

"Well, what kind?" I asked cautiously. There was a flicker of wicked grin on my date's face.

"Any kind really. I think every former drama kid and D&D nerd harbors at least a few related fantasies." The way that he tended to lace sex through conversation so comfortably made me feel more at home than I ever had. Some guys would say things to shock me... but I was supposed to be upset by them and that wasn't me.

"I did some drama in school and I've played some tabletop games, but I wouldn't say I was particularly good at either."

"Would you like to try something like that again? He asked, a slight lean giving away his investment in the proposal. I was definitely nervous. I had pretty bad stage fright, but it was thrilling in a way. Besides that, it seemed like it would make Benjamin happy and I'd try it for that.

"Yeah, I would," my tone was not the most convincing. "But maybe keep your expectations low?" I added with an awkward chuckle. He touched my hand, comforting.

"I don't have any plans yet, just gauging your interest. I just want to be able to make plans with you that you would have fun with."

We finished and paid for our meal. I found it difficult to look at the employees as we were leaving. I had the silly feeling that they knew I was planning on doing something naughty soon. Or that they could somehow tell my panties were already wet from our lightly flirtatious date.

The whole way back to his house I kept picturing Benjamin standing over me with that beautiful vest sculpting his torso. The look in his eyes that said he knew how much power he had over me.

There was a soft, warm glow coming from inside the house. Benjamin pulled me close and kissed me deeply on the front step. Our hands clasped as we entered the dim light that continued down the hallway. Gentle music played from somewhere deeper in the house.

We were both silent as we followed the light and music to a bedroom. The bed was a dark platform in a room lined with flickering electric candles and lanterns. The lights played beautifully on a brassy phonograph horn in one corner and the glossy wood of the headboard. I turned to look at my date with wide eyed wonder and my breath caught in my throat. The shadows turned him into an illustration of angular planes and glowing highlights. His hair, another false flame in the carefully orchestrated scene.

"Claire, you are so beautiful." He said, bringing my hand up to kiss. Feeling unworthy of the affections, I dropped my gaze.

"I was about to say the same to you. It's hard for me to imagine that you could really see me that way." The words burned my eyes, almost drawing tears. I instantly regretted bringing up my low self esteem in such a wonderful moment, but it hadn't felt like something I could hold back.

"Sweetheart, the cruel voices in your head are all liars," he assured me, fluttering kisses across my cheeks. His lips soothed enough to remind me that regardless of how I saw myself, Benjamin obviously wanted me to be here.

He began undressing me in an unhurried fashion. He seemed to revel in the slow unwrapping of me until I was completely nude. Unimpeded, his hands slid over my curves with a reverence I had never known. The warm caresses in the slightly cool room and the soft musical thrums, sent tingles through my whole body.

A sensual kiss led me to perch on the edge of the bed, while Benjamin spread my knees to stand closer. He leaned over me, pushing me back almost flat on the bed. Wanting to feel his skin, I fumbled at his vest buttons. He pressed one hand flat between my small breasts and smiled with lust in his eyes. I watched, enraptured as he undressed for me. Even the folding of his limbs as he sat in a chair to remove his shoes, was somehow captivating.

He returned to me naked and obviously aroused. I pressed my lips to the head of his erection. The silky hardness was tantalizing as I enveloped more of his shaft. Each breath of his scent made me crave more and I was mindlessly drooling before I came up for air. Benjamin was clearly a little short of breath, but he pressed my shoulders back to the bed again. He reached between my legs and caressed with a feather touch. He watched my face with satisfaction as he parted my labia and painted them with wetness from my core. Each stroke of his fingers gradually increased my sensitivity until I was wordlessly whimpering.

"I think it's time we move to center stage" He whispered and guided me to lay in the middle of the bed on my back. His lips placed delicate kisses all over my body almost ritualistically. "I wanted to show you that you have options with me. You don't have to accept a certain type of sex if you want to keep having sex with me".

I smiled up at him kneeling next to me and caressed his sharp jawline. "I liked last time a lot". Even laying naked on his bed, I blushed a little at the memory. "I'm very curious to try the other things you've talked about and I'm very grateful that you've decided to share your softer side with me.

He leaned in and we met in a kiss that melted into a passionate dance of tongues and lips. It was the kind of kiss that you can get lost in, where you never feel like you have to fight or keep up. It was long, deep, and instinctual. We each caressed and stroked blindly as the tension grew. His hand found its way back down to my clitoris and it was already so sensitive "Please," I moaned "I want you"

Benjamin kissed me again before reaching for a drawer near the bed and retrieving a condom. I watched it roll down his length with hungry anticipation. "Are you ready?" he asked.

My "Yes" was almost pleading and I gasped in relief when he finally sunk into me. Our bodies were pressed together much more than last time and it felt good to caress his back and ass.

Occasionally the sensation would drive me to arch my hips or pull his closer, but he continued to keep the pace slow as he licked my breasts and kissed my neck. The pleasure began to bubble up to a spilling point and he smiled down at me as it approached. The orgasm took my breath away for several thrusts before I wailed with overwhelming pleasure.

He held me close as his motions became somewhat more urgent. The intense kind of pleasure had passed for me, but a warm contented happiness flowed through my mind. I squeezed and bucked up against Benjamin's hips as his breath grew ragged. A groan of relief marked his climax and I felt a tremendous satisfaction. After a moment of stillness we curled on our sides, embraced in glorious afterglow.

In a sleepy voice I murmured against his chest," can we do that again?" I asked. He chuckled softly.

"If you really want to, but I'll need a little time before I can get hard again." His tone, half-sarcastic but good natured. I giggled the way you only can when you are tipsy or just post orgasm.

"I meant the whole date... you know not now, but some other time," I explained. He stretched and made a delicious sound in his throat, the kind you might make when smelling fresh baked bread.

"I would very much like to take you on another date, Claire.