Was She Slow

Story Info
Brittany experiments in the bedroom... by going slow.
2.7k words
4.06
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was She Slow?

M/F

Romance

Brittany cheeks grew hot beneath her fur, feeling embarrassed by a man she had never met and didn't actually exist. She had never had any doubts about the quality of her love life with her husband, Nathan. Not before. The two had great sex, both parties throughly enjoying themselves whenever they 'shacked up' in the bedroom, and regularly at that! Still, on this afternoon, she was worried.

"We were both thirty-six years old." Lee Child, in the voice of Jack Reacher, wrote. "All grown up. Not teenagers. We didn't rush. We didn't fumble. We took our time, and what a time it was. Maybe the best time ever."

Of course, Lee Child was not calling on Brittany's sex life in particular. It wasn't like her even knew her! Still, the shoe did seem to fit, as sex between Nathan and Brittany always seemed... frantic. Always 0-100. Sometimes it was short, lasting less than ten minutes. Other times they went for nearly an hour. They did it slow and gentle, they did it fast and hard. But no matter how they did sex, it always seemed like an explosion of passion rather than a carefully timed release. Frankly, until now, Brittany thought that was how everyone had sex. It was actually tough for her to imagine it any other way. This realization made her feel juvenile and inexperienced, which in turn made her feel vulnerable. Her job was to understand sex better than this, after all!

"Do I fuck like a teenager?" Brittany mused as she read more of the steamy passage.

She glanced over at Nathan, uncertain if he was awake or asleep. His eyes were closed and his measured breathing slow, as if he might have been snoozing. There were headphones in his ears, as if perhaps he was resting his eyes while listening to music or focusing on a podcast? She stared at Nathan for a while, feeling conflicted. She wanted to talk to him, but didn't want to disturb him. The longer Brittany stared, however, the more temped she was to rouse him. A small smile began to cross her lips, speaking of feeling like a teenager! The husky girl was feeling a case 'puppy love', like a teenaged girl obsessing over her first boyfriend. Was that strange considering she was pushing thirty, and the husky couple had been together for almost twelve years? Brittany supposed it shouldn't matter, who cares what anyone else thought about their sex life; so long as it worked for them?

Brittany, deciding she would rather not disturb Nathan, attempted to push the thoughts out of her mind and go back to her book. But that was difficult with four pages of steamy love making still left to read. In truth, it was hardly Brittany's favorite love scene ever put to paper. It was hard for her to become completely invested when she knew Jack Reacher would, in all likelihood, be on to his next partner before the end of the novel. Still, as Lee described Reacher requesting his dark haired love interest to take off her skirt, she couldn't help thinking of Nathan undressing her like that. Even though Brittany was already naked, and that did get her hot and bothered.

She rubbed her furry thighs together without even really thinking about it, and glanced back over at Nathan when she noticed his eyes had opened: if only slightly. He was looking at her through narrow slits, the scent of his wife's arousal having awoken the sleeping beast. "I guess I need to buy you more of those Lee Child books." It was a teasing comment, but carried a note of seriousness at the same time.

"I guess you do." Brittany giggled, placing the book to the side. She no longer caring about the brutal murders Reacher was trying to get to the bottom of. Eager, she was about to lunge for Nathan, her motor already revved up and ready to go, but before she could jump his bones she managed to stop herself. Brittany was still thinking about that line...

Nathan noticed her hesitation. He cocked his head curiously. "Something wrong honey?"

"Do you think we fuck like teenagers?"

Nathan titled his head even further with increased curiosity. The husky stud was caught off guard by the question and wondered where this was going. "I don't know..." Nathan said, after a prolonged time of silent thought. "If we are, is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know..." Brittany said after a long silence, struggling to describe what she was feeling. In the end, Brittany picked her book back up and read the passage that has spurred this particular train of thought.

"Feels like this could be describing us."

Nathan shrugged. "If this is your way of asking me to go slower, I can go slower." He volunteered agreeably.

He sat up from the pillows, stretching slightly to work a kink out of his back, before moving across the bed in slow motion. "Iiiisssss thiiiiiisssss slllllloooooowww eeeeeenougggggggh forrrrrrrr yooooooooou?" He said, drawing out his speech as if he were a recording played in slow motion.

Brittany laughed, throwing a pillow at Nathan. "Plenty!"

Nathan's slo-mo travel across the bed, predictably, ended at Brittany's snout. They kissed, just a peck on each other's lips at first, and then another. Brittany stared deeply into Nathan's green eyes, and his stare bored right back into Brittany's mismatched gaze as the couple expressed their feelings for one another, feelings to complex for words yet perfect for silence. Brittany was hungry for more, again: her motor was already revved. But this was an experiment. To see how it felt to take just a little more time.

And take their time they did. For a long time, the longest ever perhaps, the husband and wife just kissed. Not even a kiss really, it was more like they nibbled at one another. Funnily enough, it was the closest Brittany felt like being a 'teenager' in a long time. She felt 18 again, the first time Nathan and Brittany had kissed in the back seat of her old Bronco, back when she still wasn't sure whether she liked boys or not. Instead of confidently moving forward with their love making, they both seemed uncertain what moves to make or when. Should they press forward, or maybe they'd already pushed things too fast? Still, that wasn't exactly a complaint, however. It made her relationship with Nathan feel new all over again. Not that it had started to feel stale or anything, but it had been a long time since Brittany had felt that youthful rush.

After a while, though, nibbling wasn't enough for either of their appetites. They had to press forward. The couple quickly started getting a little more handsy with each other, their kisses becoming both longer and deeper. Brittany could tell they were about to go off the rails, but they took a deep breath in unison and managed to stay on the tracks... for the moment at least. Taking it slow was starting to get a little easier, even as the sparks between them continued to fly. Time had started to lose all meaning, and just as Brittany was starting to come around to the Jack Reacher style of love making she sorta forgot why, or even what, exactly they were doing. It was time, by wordless yet enthusiastic consent, to proceed.

Neither seemed to really make the first move. Without any communication, they both seemed to know their next role in their mating dance. They still managed this with no awkwardness of both trying to go the same direction at the same time, certainly no power struggle to see who would ride who. Instead, Nathan went low and Brittany went high, the redhead husky climbing on top of her mate very much ready to ride him. They both seemed to know without asking that it was the right time to proceed and what move to make next. That was actually rather bizarre, now that Brittany thought about it, for she was the one to climb on top and Brittany was seldom on top. The deeply submissive husky loved to be on the bottom! Still, without discussing it, the couple agree that for tonight she'd be the one on top. With nay a word, she settled right into Nathan's lap, as if that was how they always made love. It was, Brittany thought, the best thing about having a regular partner. While there was certainly a thrill in your first time with someone new, Brittany would happily trade that for the comfort she found in the familiar.

They were now both in position, eager and ready to go. Yet, Nathan did not enter Brittany, despite the fact she was practically dripping wet for him and shaking with anticipation. Likewise, he could feel his cock straining so hard, yet uselessly, against the air he thought he might burst a blood vessel. Despite a primal desire for each other that seemed to transcend words, they both remained fully committed to taking things slow. Brittany had to admit, while it was a little frustrating to deny herself the pleasure, the change in tempo and pace did have a profound effect on sex. Every touch, prod, and grope from Nathan felt ten times more sensitive than it usually did. Just his hands gently running down her arms seemed to send lighting bolts from his fingertips, and straight to her spine. That was to say nothing when he brushed against her nipples, stiff with desire, or even reached down and toyed with her pussy.

"Oh Nathan..." She moaned, starting to grind her backside against his penis, which rested between her two plump ass cheeks.

It was then the dam broke, Brittany was too horny to worry about 'fucking like a teenager' just so long as she was fucking! She moved her ass up and then back before, without looking, she plunged Nathan's cock deep inside her pussy. It was a bit of a risky maneuver, given it could have ended in great pain for one or both of the horny huskies. Luckily, Brittany knew her man almost as well as she knew her own body, and her aim was perfect.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, as Nathan's girth filled her.

"Shit!" Nathan exclaimed, feeling his cock finally embraced by Brittany's warm wetness, so soothing yet invigorating at the same time. They had both needed this so badly.

As he finally entered her, Nathan thought about teasing Brittany, asking what had happened to taking things slow. He knew how much his bride loved to be teased in the bedroom, but even with Brittany it was a tricky question. He wanted this so badly, he couldn't bare the risk of her taking it to heart and actually slowing down. So, Nathan allowed her to take charge. Not only did it feel like the safer option, it made for a nice change of pace for the husky stud. He certainly didn't mind playing the role of Brittany's master, Nathan would do anything for her! But it could also be a burden, always the one expected to top when, even if just occasionally, you wanted to just submit.

For a long while, Brittany worked her hips at a steady and consistent pace, all while Nathan lovingly nursed upon her breasts. He took her thick nipples into his mouth, hard with arousal, it was easy to wrap his lips around them while teasing her breasts with his tongue. Worshipping them, as if they were some sort of holy altar. He supposed, in a way, an altar was precisely what they were. After all, they were one of his favorite things about his favorite person in the entire world. Somedays, it felt like, the only person he really cared about. The only person who truly understood him. The difference, in Nathan's opinion, between someone you liked and someone you loved was the ability to be your true self around them.

Time had lost all meaning. Had they been at this for seconds or hours? Neither could honestly say, they were so lost in pleasure, all that mattered was each other. Brittany thought she could go on like this all night, but eventually physical limitations began to pop up. Her desire for orgasm was only matched by the burning sensation in her back, her muscles burning from what was the most intense workout she'd had in days. Running out of steam, Britany reluctantly decided it was time to end it. The curvaceous canine reached out and wrapped her arms around Nathan's broad shoulders, clinging to him as if her very life depended on it. She moved him up close to her, their sexy bodies pressed against one another as tightly as they could. Things, it felt, couldn't get any hotter! It was then that Brittany whispered in his ear. "Cum for me, Nathan."

"Of course, my big beautiful bitch."

'Bitch' might not sound like the most romantic thing in the world to call your lover, Nathan certainly wouldn't have called any other girl that name right before he was about to cum inside her: but for Brittany, it was perfect... especially as Nathan took her neck into his mouth and bit. It wasn't hard enough to cause any pain, just enough to let Brittany know he was there... and maybe remind her who she belonged to.

Brittany's orgasm was unlike any she'd experienced before. Just like their sex had been, it felt... slow. That was the only way for her to describe it. It built up inside her like a freight train, building up speed slowly yet no less powerful for it and by the time it picked up speed? There would be no stopping it whatsoever.

Her climax started off almost as a 'hum' in the back of her brain. A strangely subtle yet mind-blowing pleasure from being with the man she loved more than almost anyone else. As it kept building, gaining in intensity across her entire body, Brittany found herself clinging tighter and tighter to Nathan, especially as he bit her ever so slightly harder as her pussy milked his cock for all it was worth: squeezing and massaging all the cum out of it. By the time it arrived in full force, her orgasm felt so good, Brittany might as well have blacked out. She didn't even feel it as Nathan unloaded inside her, and that was usually her favorite thing about sex. Brittany was totally consumed by her own pleasure.

...

She wasn't out for long, the scent of sex was still heavy in the room as she came to laying side by side with Nathan. At some point, still lost in her post orgasm haze, she'd had apparently slid from him and to the bed.

They were both painting, savoring the rich after glow of another deeply satisfying love making session. Instinctively, Brittany wanted to cuddle with Nathan, but her body was still uncomfortably hot: she needed to cool down. So, she settled for holding hands over the bed spread while the smell of sex slowly faded from the air and Nathan's load slowly dripped from her pussy. Brittany knew she probably should get up and properly take care of that, rather than just leak all over the bed, but her orgasm had been so intense it felt soul draining. Her limbs felt like Jello and she really didn't want to leave Nathan behind.

"Did that feel any different, or do you still feel like a teenager?" Nathan asked as they stared up at the celling together.

Brittany shrugged.

In truth she wasn't sure how to feel. It had been great sex and certainly different, but was it better? "Felt more or less the same to me." The curvaceous canine turned to face her hot and sexy stud. "I think we'll need to try it a few more times, get some practice in, and maybe a few more data samples."

"I'd love to collect some data with you."

"I think if anyone is collecting 'data', it's me." Brittany teased, before leaning in for another kiss. Reaching down with her free paw and testing the waters, looking to see if he was already ready to go again.

"Maybe..." she thought to herself, pleased to find Nathan easily responding to her touch, "some people just aren't made to go slow?"