The Treehouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Apocalypse.
3.8k words
4.78
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the girls were scared, but not the normal fear. They weren't scared of getting hurt or raped, just scared of the unknown. This crazy naked guy just shows up like smoke out of nowhere and kills the slavers. Then instead of raping them or whatever he gave them a knife. Granted it was just so they could cut themselves free, but he gave them a knife. That's not normal, you don't give prisoners or slaves weapons. And he didn't ask for it back after.

After a couple of hours of walking, one of the girls said "Hey, mister. What do we call you? My name is Janet, she's Judy and that's Connie and Gwen." They were beginning to think he wasn't gonna answer when he replied.

"Adam. I'm not gonna remember your names. All I know is 2 of you are wearing bloody shirts. I don't have time to focus on getting to know you, I have to make sure we're not seen. In fact, now's a good a time as any. Can any of you climb a tree?

Janet said she had played in the trees a lot growing up, but the others shook their heads no.

He had stopped under a large tree. He then squatted down and told Judy to stand on his shoulders, he told the others to help her keep her balance. The he slowly stood up and told her to grab that limb right above her head. He told her he was gonna grab her ankles and give her a little push. It took everything she had to not scream. The bark on the tree was hard on her skin but she managed to get on top of the limb. He then threw a rope over the limb and told her to climb up as high as she could and tie it off. The idea of climbing up while holding rope scared her and what was worse, she wasn't good with knots. She told him she didn't think she could do it, she didn't want to piss him off, but she was about ready to piss her pants, if she had any that is.

"Why didn't you pick Janet, she's the one who said she could climb?"

"She knows how so I don't need to teach her."

"So, you don't need me to do this, you're just teaching me?"

"I'm not teaching you anything, you either figure it out or you fall. I want the 4 of you to hide in this tree. Tie the rope off and leave it hanging down. That will help the others get up the tree. When I come back, I don't want to be able to see you. And no, I won't tell you how, that's up to ya'll to figure out. You are no longer slaves. You are free women who make your own decisions. I want you to think and plan. One of you should still have the knife, here are 3 more and a sword. Be careful the sword is sharper than you would think." He then headed back the way they had come.

Traveling alone he was able to move twice as fast. He cleared the camp, of any sign that would suggest what happened. Then after tying a few cedar branches to a rope he headed back, letting the branch's at least obscure if not outright destroy any of their tracks.

When he was close to the tree they should be in he started looking to see if he could see them. He could, it wasn't hard but then again, he knew they were in the tree. Without that prior knowledge they were hidden decent. Now for the fun part, smiling to himself, playing hide and go seek. He spent the next hour working his way closer and closer to them. Finally, close enough to hear them whispering to each other.

"When do you think he will be back?"

"I can't believe he gave us knives."

"Why not, it's not like we know how to use them and even if I did, I sure wouldn't try to hurt him. Admit it, we have all dreamed of being free. Dreamed of good people in this world. And here I think we actually found one, or got found. No matter, what do ya'll think of this "mate"? Who refers to their wife as mate, or for that matter is she a wife or just a freed slave that wants to share his bed? And kids? She wants him to have a bunch of wives and have kids with all of them?"

"I would have never dreamed of having kids."

"My husband and I wanted them, that's why we were traveling, trying to find a safe place. Now I may actually have a safe place but no husband."

"I'm sure Adam will fill that role for you."

"Only if his "mate" tells him to and if we convince him we want it? That sounds so weird. So wifey 1 says go fuck Judy. But Judy ain't in the mood so she says nah, not feeling it... so wifey 1 says, any volunteers? Ok I'll admit, he's nice, and a good-looking guy but I'm not sure I'll ever be interested in having sex again."

"I get that, but when I was standing on his shoulders I glanced down, and he was looking right up my cooter." Laughing and giggling, "But oddly enough, I don't think he even noticed. He was more concerned with me getting on that limb. From what I've seen so far, he hasn't really looked at any of us." They were all looking at each other, while they all considered that statement.

"I noticed, all of you have 2 legs, 2 arms. That's all I need to know physically. Mentally is what I don't know and that's what I want to get to know." Adam was on the limb above them looking down at 4 very surprised faces. "And if it helps, I also noticed you had cute butts, I guess my mate was right, I do notice them."

"Shit shit, how the hell did you get there? How long have you been there? Oh shit..." Connie realized how much he could have overheard.

"What I heard or not doesn't matter, what matters is while ya'll were talking you forgot to keep watch. Always keep watch, two could nap while the others keep watch. Other wise you did ok, I see someone deserves good marks, I see the horse was moved."

"Would have been hard to hide with a horse tied to the tree." Gwen said with a touch of pride in her voice.

"That's the type of thinking that will keep you alive. Ok girls, the trail is cleaned up, we need to keep going. Can you get down from here without help?"

"It took all of us working together to get up here, I have a feeling getting down will be harder." Janet said while looking around for a way down.

"Is the rope tied up? Is it hanging down like I suggested?" He already knew the answer, he just wanted them to think.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to make a different knot and then I'll go down and show you how easy it is." He made the knot and then seemed to float down the rope.

"No way I can do that." Commented Janet.

"I think I'd rather climb down." Said Gwen.

"Ladies, hold tight, I'll come up and show you a trick." Then again, he seemed to float but this time he was headed up the rope. All four women looked at each other and in an unspoken voice they all agreed, this was not possible. Nobody could float up. This Adam guy was not a normal guy. He was ... no idea, no words to describe what they just saw. "Come on girls, just relax, I know you don't have the arm strength to do that but going down is easier. First you work the rope around your leg and then let it go slowly while working your hands. Each motion works together like walking. One leg goes forward and the other holds you up until it touches the ground then they take turns. Do the same here, but legs and arms instead of just your legs. Watch out with going to fast or you'll get rope burns on your legs. That's why at the beginning I told you to tie the rope off. I was planning ahead. Always plan ahead, preferably 2 or 3 steps and more that one option. The rope was a fast escape plan."

After watching he decided they didn't have time. By the time they all got down the sun would be down. "Ok change of plans. Each of you one at a time climb on my back and hold on. I'll take you all down. You can practice once we get home. We are all out in the open here, safety comes first."

"Oh shit! I can't remember the last time I had a piggy back ride but it sure wasn't naked on a naked man waaay up an a tree. Please don't drop me!!" Janet begged as she climbed on.

Adam reminded her that he wasn't holding her up, that it was up to her to hold on. He just climbed down, dropped her and headed back up. By the time all four girls were on the ground even he was tired. He made one last trip up to untie the rope and let it fall. He then climbed down the tree and said. "Ok, now lead on girls, lets go get the horse and see if we can make it home before dark."

"Someone pinch me, this has to be a dream." Gwen said out loud.

"Ouch, what the fuck!!, I didn't mean my ass you perv." She muttered all the while wondering why Adam chose to pinch her ass instead of her arm or leg.

"Girls, I've been alone for years, until I found my mate, I hadn't really noticed women. If I saw someone getting close to my home, I killed them. Not matter if they were male or female. For some reason when I found her, I kept her alive. I figured out over time that for some reason I liked her ass. She's always teasing me about "her girls" but it's her ass that catches my eye. So, pardon me in advance if my hands tend to graze you from time to time but walking around watching 4 beautiful asses wiggle in front of me sort of messes with my mind. She says I'm an ass man. I was teaching her how to climb up a rope and I would bite and nibble on her ass if she moved too slow. Told her I was a big bad wolf looking for a treat. Worked too, she either climbed faster or fell on me giggling. Now she can climb up using just her arms if it's not too far."

With a smirk in her voice Janet whispered, "Not sure if your face being right below my ass would speed me up or slow me down!" That brought a round of giggles. Even Adam smirked a little.

They ended up camping in a group of trees a few hours from home. If they kept going, he would end up traveling at night through all of his traps and that was not smart. "Ok girls here's the deal. I'm gonna take a nap while ya'll set up camp. I've got to be on guard all night so try to be quiet and wake me up before you go to sleep. And please keep an eye out for anything unusual."

The girls tried to be quiet, they talked in whispers and the took turns watching. Adam was on his back on a bedroll, he wasn't covered and in his sleep his prick kept rising up and then going down. The girls had seen plenty of pricks so no big deal but in this case, it was a big deal. It was enough to keep the girls watching him instead of working. Every time it would rise they would signal the others and they would all just watch it. Normally a stiffy meant someone was gonna get jumped but here they got a really nice one standing up and going down and they weren't being attacked. When it came time to go to sleep Connie crawled up against Adam and pretended to want his bedroll while waking him up. Problem is she did it during one of his standing moments. So, when she was scooting up against him her leg rubbed up against it and it was headed for the home stretch.

That woke him up and before he was alert enough to know who was who he rolled her over and was just about to enter her when his brain finally took control. He pulled away quickly and jumped up. He wasn't mad, but he looked like he was. He really didn't think they were trying to trick him but the memories of when his family was killed clouded his judgement. "I promised to never force you into mating, and here you are trying to catch me in my sleep! Isn't that the same thing? How would you feel if I crawled on you while you were asleep and started to mate with you? I told you I would not bother you unless my mate and you both allowed it."

She rolled face down on the bedroll. "I'm sorry, I forgot about that, I was, well I don't know what I was. I know I wasn't thinking, just reacting to my feelings. I know this isn't a good idea so you can just ignore me but... maybe you could spank me?"

He didn't remember if he shared his memories with them of the last spanking he gave. She has no idea what would happen if he were to take her up on her offer. Instead he said, "When we get to the home camp you can, better yet you should tell my mate about this. Especially the spanking part, let her explain why I'm gonna take a raincheck on that offer. When she gives her approval of you then you better watch out. She has woken up a hunger in me that I don't understand. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not but my mind will be thinking about your ass all night long. I just hope we don't get attacked because my mind is on your ass and not on my job. Now go to sleep, it's gonna be a hard day tomorrow."

The girls all giggled when Connie whispered, "It's already a hard day!"

It was still dark when the girls were all woke up with a pinch on their ass. "Hey, what was that for? You could have just told us to wake up."

He was actually smiling, "Sorry, couldn't resist."

******

It took longer than he wanted to get back to the gate but finally they made it. He unloaded the horse and let it go, all the horses knew their way around. It would find it's way back to the herd without any problems. He spread the gear out so everyone was carrying their share of the load. He rigged up packs and belts with some rope, trying to let them have both hands free as much as possible.

"Ok ladies, uh, girls, or do you prefer women? He asked, "Not sure what to call you."

"Well ladies we ain't, not sure they exist anymore. Girls might be best, women just seems too generic." Judy said.

"Ok then, girls listen close, follow me in single file and do not stray. There are traps all over, I will tell you when to step over certain spots and make no mistake. If you mess up I can't save you. I will warn you when to be really careful but everywhere we go has danger, so like I said follow my path exactly."

"Crap, now I'm afraid to walk." Someone whispered.

"I'll go first, ya'll just stay on my path." Janet said, trying to be brave.

Judy, trying to show her strength said, "I'll go next, Gwen you follow me, Connie you bring up the rear."

Connie giggled, "I may be last in this line but I get to be first in the mating line!"

The girls gave her a smirk and after Adam shushed them reminding them, "Be serious, I really don't want you to get hurt. It takes practice to walk and talk at the same time and I'm not sure any of you have it down yet."

"With that kind of talk we may have to spank you! Asshole!" Connie piped up.

"I want your eyes on the ground and the feet in front of you, while talking most people look up at the person they are talking to. Looking up at the wrong time is liable to get you hurt. I'm trying to keep you safe and if I have to be a asshole to get that done, then fine, I'm an asshole. My mate would not be happy with me if I get one of you hurt before she even gets to meet you."

That seemed to get the message across, so they quietly followed. They stopped at a small clearing and he had them all come close and he told them, "I'm gonna have to take you each up into the trees, I will do it one at a time and when you get up there don't move around too much. I'm also going to do this a different way, I want you to sit on my shoulders instead of hanging on my back. I want you to grab the rope and help all you can. This is something your all going to have to learn. Climbing ropes is a necessary part of your new life so be prepared for it."

After they were all up he then showed them how to walk on the rope bridge. "Watch where you step and keep your hands on the side ropes."

He walked the first bridge without touching the sides. The girls were all in awe but at least they all made it across without him having to carry them. Getting to one of the swings ended the quiet. "I'm not doing that!" Connie said with a look of fear on her face.

He took all their gear off and started arranging it in piles. Then he loaded up one pile and grabbed a rope and swung to the other side. There he unloaded and swung back. After a few trips he had it all and looked at the girls and said "Who's first?"

Gwen, to show she didn't belong in last place spouted. "Tell me what to do, and please don't let me fall."

"This is one of the lowest swings, we are only 20 or so feet up. Here the fall my hurt but it shouldn't kill you. Although the pigs may."

"Pigs? I don't see any pigs."

"They are down there, they just don't want to be seen, but if you join them down there they will come see you."

"This is bull shit, if this place is so dangerous why bring us here?

"Because if the slavers or anyone else decided to explore and found their way in here I don't want them to be safe. I can't be everywhere and if anyone were to get in I would rather the pigs or gators keep them busy until I notice them. Once we get inside the traps you will be able to roam around without worry."

"You have an answer for everything don't you? Typical male." Connie muttered.

Gwen stepped up and said, "Ok, I'm ready, show me what to do."

He helped her wrap the rope around her leg and showed her where to hold the rope. He explained how she was to let loose when he told her and to make sure she got the rope off her leg before landing. It would suck to have the rope trip her up and fall. He had to remind Gwen to watch where she stood so the next person didn't swing into her. All in all they did ok, Connie tried closing her eyes but he mentioned how tricky that would be when she had to let loose. Easier to get your feet ready to land if you knew where you were going.

After a few more treehouses and a few more what felt like mazes they once again where standing at a rope. Here he said, "This is the last one, I'll get you up and show you where but you're gonna have to climb down by yourself. Over the next month or so you should be able to climb up here and back down without any help. And over time you will learn how to move to different areas. But climbing up and down and in some cases swinging will be the only way. Consider this your first lesson."

"That's not fair, my first lesson was going up. How come they get it easier?" His mate was smiling from over their heads. "Ya'll sure are a noisy bunch. I could hear you for the last 5 minutes. Good thing I'm not the bad guys."

All the girls looked up and saw her sitting on the edge of another treehouse. She had a spear in one hand and a bow in the other. They weren't sure how to react, so they just stared.

"Well since ya'll can't speak, I'll introduce myself. I'm Molly, and yes I was a slave too. Now I'm his first mate. I've been here a few months, hell maybe longer. I don't really pay much attention to the days anymore. Hopefully you'll all be my sisters, and maybe if the mood is right you might be able to be a mate too. We'll all talk about that later, for now lets get this first lesson started." And she just slid down the rope like it was nothing. After landing she gave Adam a big hug and kiss and then slapped him on the butt and said, "let's go." Adam and her both loaded the gear up and took turns climbing and putting it all on the platform.

Adam then had each girl sit on his shoulders for the trip up. Molly told them all about how they were missing out on the best part of learning to climb; Adam following and biting their asses to motivate them. Adam just said going up lessons start tomorrow, for today they get to go down. He didn't miss the smirks and giggles and had no idea what was funny about that. Girls are strange creatures, that much he had already figured out.