All Comments on 'The Treehouse Ch. 04'

by rickydean56

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 2 months ago
hope continue

hope you continue with The Treehouse as other apocalyptic stories just vanish of the face of the world ********

1Sam20231Sam2023about 2 months ago

Dang it! I hate reading a really good story only to find out it isn't complete!!!!!!!!

Grrrr/sarc :)

Really liking this. I do hope you continue this... unfortunately there are many good stories here on this site that are just left floundering in the middle. I know life or worse can hinder the authors and that IS life... I wish you the best but please... keep this going

rickydean56rickydean56about 2 months agoAuthor

I agree with 1Sam, if a story isn't finished I normally wait and read it later. In this case I hit either writers block or a I'm just getting old. I'm not sure where I want to go, I normally just let it go. The story guides me not me guiding it. In this case it took me down a rabbit hole. I didn't want to end up with a war or have to add a super villain. I wanted a small family harem. Maybe some kids and romance. Teach Adam how to love, teach them all how to trust. Adding the kids brings all kinds of red flags and means I have to be very careful. I've spent many a day at nudist resorts and kids don't effect it at all. Nudity doesn't mean sex. I've never seen anything remotely sexy at any camp. Part of the rules, NO PDA is allowed. But here on Lit its too taboo to even admit kids exist. The idea of writing this new group out may be my best bet. Walking on eggshells ruins the writing process. Anyway, no excuse just showing my mindset. The nudity is part of the story, so how do I have a family without kids being involved. Our childhood is what makes us into the adults we are. Put the kids in another safe zone and never talk about them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrickydean56@rickydean56
Just write to help come to terms with my own issues. I'm just a crippled up old fart with nothing left but my mind. I just noticed that the three sisters seems to get more interest than I expected. That was a 30 minute story I wrote without any plan or direction just let my...

story TAGS