The Treehouse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes, Danni emerged from the bathroom. She was around the corner from me and she turned down most of the lights before coming into the main part of the room. When she did, my jaw must have dropped. Gone were the black wig, make up and brown contacts, but in its place Danni was wearing a sheer, silver, satin negligee that barely covered her crotch. Her smooth, slim legs emerged from beneath the lacy fringe. Her red hair was wet from the shower but combed into a center part that somehow looked hugely feminine and attractive.

Danni smiled at me as she walked past the bed to fetch her wine glass. As she went by I noticed how shapely her ass was. For just a second, a wave of horniness washed through me. Wait! This is Dan. My bud Dan! A boy...not a girl!

But my teenage body seemed to be betraying me. I quickly pulled the blankets over my now stiffening erection. I am sure Danni saw the movement but graciously pretended not to notice. She took a sip of her wine and grabbed the discarded TV remote from the bed. Flipping through the channels she found one with just music on it and left it there. With her glass in her hand and eyes closed, she began swaying and dancing to the music. She would turn slowly in place and I could see the little nightie riding up on her hips. Beneath she had a black pair of g-string panties on that occasionally peeped out as she moved. I could catch glimpses of her perky little bottom and that one thin lace trapped between two soft globes. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen! Most of my sexual experiences up to that point had been fumbling trysts in the back of a car or once under the bleachers at school. But never anything like this.

For the next couple of minutes she just slowly danced at the end of the bed, smile on her lips and I realized then how happy she was. This was who Danni wanted to be. Despite my own confusion, I was glad for her.

Eventually, she took one more sip of wine and put her glass on the table across the room and walked towards the bed. She turned and bent over before sitting down as she put something next to the bed. But as she did, I got a perfect view of that round, virtually naked, little ass. Then she sat down and lay down beside me with the remote in her hand once again. Danni looked completely relaxed. For my part, I was a mess. I was confused, had a raging hard on, had no idea what to say to her, if I should say anything...should I pretend to go to sleep?

"I am not that tired," she announced as she flipped through the channels. "Mind if I watch some TV?"

I shook my head and she then moved to lay on her tummy beside me with her head at the other end of the bed. Her long, hairless legs lay beside me, leading to that beautiful curved ass. Her cheeks were exposed in all their glory as her nighty rode up and the back lace of the g-string disappeared between those curves. I couldn't breathe...

Danni looked slyly back across her shoulder at me. She could easily see how stunned I was, as she could always read me easily. With a smile, she turned the TV off and spinning around, reached out and pulled the blankets down revealing my raging erection straining at my briefs. Without saying a word, she reached for it and pulled it from my underwear. I just sat frozen watching her. She was eyeing my cock like a cat would a bowl of fresh milk. Without further ado, she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth.

In retrospect, her technique wasn't that good. She admitted later that it was the first cock, other than her own, that she had ever touched. She sucked on it, licked it, turned it this way and that admiring it...all the while I laid there unable to move....completely in shock.

Danni however looked completely at ease. It started to leak through the stunned barriers of my mind again that this is who Danni truly was. What she meant when she said she felt like a girl. As she continued to play with my cock like her own personal toy, I felt my shock start to ease. That may have been partly because of how nice her hands and lips felt, but also because in that moment I started to see Danni as a girl. Truly see her.

She then looked up at me with a mischievous grin. "You know...," she said slyly. "There is another prom tradition I was hoping you could help me with," and winked.

Before I could say anything, she reached down beside the bed to her little stash and produced small bottle of baby oil. Squirting some in her hand, she started rubbing it over my cock getting it all slick and slippery. With a toss of her red hair, she got up and spun around with her back towards me. Swinging a leg over my thighs, so she was straddling me, she backed towards my cock. Reaching back, she took hold of my erection and lined it carefully up on her rosebud; one finger holding the g-string lace to the side.

"Stay still," she whispered.

I didn't move. Very slowly, Danni started to sink down on my cock. At first, there seemed no way she could fit my cockhead in there. Kneeling up, Danni squirted a bit more lube on her fingers and rubbed in into her rosebud., Then took my cock and lined it up once more. This time, with a pop, it slid past her sphincter. She gasped and stopped moving. I was left with the sexiest sight I could remember at that point in my life. My cock just starting to enter between those two perfect ass cheeks. It was all I could do to stay still and not thrust forward. The sensation of heat...the firm tightness gripping my cock and the erotic sight of this little, red-haired girl perched on my dick was amazing.

Soon, Danni started making little movements up and down. After a couple for minutes she started taking more of me inside and the sensations only got better. I had heard about anal sex obviously but had never had girlfriend who wanted to try it with me. Most thought is was gross. But now I knew why guys loved it so much. It felt way better than a pussy! And it was so naughty! I was loving this.

As I watched, Danni's little rosebud finally hit my stomach and my cock was fully buried inside her. She sat still for a little while then, breathing deeply. I could only revel in the sensation. God, this was hot! Soon, she began to bounce up and down, perfect little ass moving before my mesmerized eyes. It was too much and I soon felt the building of an orgasm and started to thrust back.

Danni paused at this and glanced back over her shoulder. She could see I really wanted to thrust and cum, but held herself firmly still. Before I could do anything about it though, she hopped off my cock and lay down on the bed beside me on her tummy. She wiggled her ass in the air and laughed gently.

"Come on, I think you know what you need to do" she said in that sly, girly voice.

I needed no more invitation and was behind her in a flash. I took just a moment to admire that ass before I lined up on her rosebud and plunged straight in. Danni grunted as I went all the way inside her and pushed hard back against me to get as much inside as she could. I started pumping like a madman, completely overcome with lust. Within a minute, I released a massive load into her ass as I shuddered above her.

Panting, I collapsed on her back. Danni reached back over her shoulder and gently stroked my hair as I lay there, totally spent.

A little while later, I rolled off her and lay on my back beside her. Looking over at her, she had that same Cheshire cat grin.

"Thank you," she said. "It was all I hoped it would be."

I smiled and all I could think to say was, "you're welcome."

I think we dozed after that for a bit. I was on my side with Danni curled up beside me. Her back was against my chest and my cock wedged between her little ass cheeks. Being young, I started getting hard again almost right away. Danni lay there rotating her ass in the slightest motion against my cock, massaging it with her cheeks. After a few minutes, she reached back between us and aimed my knob at her rosebud again. I slid in easily this time, and she wiggled until I was firmly embedded once more. She reached back with her hand once more, grabbing my hip and started guiding me in a slow, gentle motion. Just pulling out a tiny bit and then sliding back in.

As I got the rhythm going, she then reached around in front of her and must have started pumping her own little cock. I thought at first it might bother me, but instead found it just sexy and erotic. I wanted her to have as much pleasure as I was having. I kept up the movement as her breathing got faster and her arm beat quicker until she gave a final lunge back towards me and came. I wrapped my arms around her and she went limp in my hold. I think we slept after that.

In the morning, we were a bit shy around each other. Danni got up and went straight to the bathroom. I heard the toilet and shower going and a bit later she emerged in jeans and t-shirt. She still looked girly though and had put on a bit of makeup. Before I got up and headed to the shower, it occurred to me once more that she does make a much better girl than a boy.

I dropped her off in front of her house, and without a word, she grabbed her bag and, all smiles, walked up to her front door and let herself in.

I didn't see her for a couple of days after that. It was summer and the days were long though and I often went out to the treehouse to just hang out and listen to music in the evening. One night, I heard Danni climbing the ladder. As she emerged, I could see she was in full girl mode. Her red hair was up in a pony tail and she wore some very short jean cut-offs and a light blue t-shirt with the lower section cut off revealing her flat tummy.

"Hi Dave," she said, still in that higher voice she had been using since prom night. She wandered around the fort for a few minutes and I couldn't help but admire how those shorts showed off her tight, little ass. I think she noticed my stare and gave it a wiggle for me.

To make a long story short, we had sex again. She was bent over the old chair and I was thrusting against her ass. In fact, we met there for the rest of the summer for sex. We tried every position we could think of. She worked on her blowjob technique and I was her willing partner in the experiment. She tasted her first cum, which she wasn't sure about at first but seemed to come to enjoy. At some point, she felt comfortable enough for me to see her beat her little cock as I fucked her. I found seeing her orgasm, spurts of semen jetting over my tummy or hers, very erotic. We had quickies at my house, her house and anywhere the mood and the opportunity struck us.

But the end of summer was coming. Worse, I was starting to have some serious feelings for Danni and I wasn't sure how to process that. The sex was amazing, without a doubt, and we got along great still, as we always had. She seemed happy and never put any pressure on me about a 'formal' relationship. But I could tell it was starting to get serious. I really didn't know if this was what I wanted. So I panicked. I joined the army.

My last time with Danni, we were at the treehouse. She could tell I was on edge and asked me what was the matter? I didn't try to hide it. So, I blurted out that I was leaving. I told her what I had done.

Danni sat quietly for a few minutes in the cast-off, stuffed chair. She seemed calm, while I was a wreck of confused emotions and thoughts. I thought I might have seen a single tear on her cheek but looked quickly away as I wasn't sure I could handle that.

"When do you go?" she asked.

"Tomorrow."

Danni nodded. She walked over and put her arms around me, and I pulled her in to a hug. We stood like that for a while, rocking gently back and forth. Then she leaned back and looked up at me with those green eyes.

"Well, we don't have much time then," and sank down to her knees reaching for my zipper.


12