All Comments on 'The Tresspasser'

by Daddysmichele

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 5 years ago
sick

didn't get past the first page, one sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrible story

It hits all the high spots. Forcible rape, torture, bad spelling, just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I love depraved stories like this, gosh it was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WAY TO LONG LOST INTEREST DID NOT MAKE IT HALF WAY THROUGH !

WAY TO LONG LOST INTEREST DID NOT MAKE IT HALF WAY THROUGH !

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 5 years ago
Weird sex

I found this disgusting, disturbing, vile, and yet fascinating, I couldn’t stop from reading it. Not my cuppa tea but somehow I’m okay with the fact I read it. Definitely not looking for more of this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The story was rough........

But ths bad spelling was the worst. Be nice. Find an editor.

Can't remember my logon. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At first, Michele, I felt very sorry for you when he was treating you so rough and beating you all over your body. I can't imagine how terrible it felt, especially on your tits/nipples and pussy/clit. I wanted to stop him from hurting you so much, sweetie.

My feelings slowly changed as he wasn't as punishing on you. But when he whipped you, I was hurting for you too, baby. I was glad to see how you changed and enjoyed being used by men = getting fucked in all your holes. The times you were servicing 3 cocks in your holes was amazing. I could see that you wanted to obey him and get lots of sex and hot cum.

The fact that he let you free is a testimony to your love and obedience to him. But I'm thrilled that you continue as a slutty whore with the biker group. I think you'll go back to your relative's cabin, let him continue to shave your beautiful pussy and asshole, and eventually fuck him all the ways he wants your gorgeous body!! Great story.

The reason I love your stories, Michele.

A question! Did some of this happen to you in real life? I'm thinking it did!! Now may I make love to you??

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are definitely going to write about the biker party aren’t you?

merrySMmerrySM6 months ago

This is the 2nd time i have read this incredibly story.

Yes, get an editor.

To the anonymous people and Averygoodlay, go back and read super boring sweet love stories or the Bible.

Stay off of non con here and every other erotic site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysmichele@Daddysmichele
Just a girl that likes to write her fantasies, and read sexy stories. I will answer messages on yahoo unless they're condescending or rude. Same name as here, and we'll be chatting in no time.