The Trial - Prequel

Story Info
He finds the pleasure from becoming a women.
2.3k words
4.48
2.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This is the prequel to my story the trial. Please read them in any order you wish.

Hello my name is Aaron and I am a scientist. Me and my friend James both worked together for a private company. We had been friends since uni and we had began to work on a new idea. We had been contacted by a private lab when our idea got out. The idea was a new way to change a persons gender. We had discovered a way to rewrite someone's DNA. The idea could change the world. Our research was made top secret as it could earn us millions. We moved into the lab as soon as we had finished uni and we had began working on the machine. A few years later we were finally at the stage of testing on humans.

We did not want to bring in strangers for this as it could still be unsafe. Me and James had decided that we would test it on ourselves first. We had flipped a coin and I had lost.

"You ready?" James asked.

"Ready as I will ever be." I said nervously.

I took my lab coat of and stepped into the machine. I was just wearing my trousers and a white shirt. I was a skinny man and my clothes always looked baggy on me. I got into the machine and gave James a thumbs up for him to start. The machine gave off a white light and I felt my whole body tingle. When the light ended I felt different. I stumbled out of the machine.

"Holy fuck." James said.

"What?" I replied in a female voice.

I quickly walked to the mirror we had to the side of our lab. I looked expecting a skinny blonde guy. Instead I found a skinny blonde girl. She was very pretty.

"It worked." I said.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"The same but different." I replied.

"I think you should remove your clothes." He said.

I also wanted to see what was under my clothes. One to see if it had worked right and two to see what I looked like. I quickly removed my clothes to see a tight body with smaller yet perky boobs.

"Fuck your hot." James said.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"Can I touch them?" He asked. He was starring at my tits that I was already playing with. I nodded ok and he began to fondle them. It felt good. I felt some tingling in my pussy and I was getting turned on. I thought that this should be weird that I was getting turned on by a man but it was not. He stopped after a while and stepped back. I could see a bugle in his pants and it only turned me on more.

We had discussed me staying like this overnight to monitor me. We had a bed in the lab for when we worked late and I was going to sleep here. James left to go get me some clothes. For some reason we had not thought of that. When he came back with clothes he still could not keep his eyes off me as I dressed.

"We are going to be rich." James said.

"I know." I laughed. We had signed a very good deal with the lab and would make a lot of money from this going public.

I found myself touching myself a lot and James kept staring. I also found myself getting more and more horny. I was looking forward to playing with myself once James left. He did leave after it got dark and I was left alone. I chilled out in the lab for a while before I needed to use the toilet. We did not have one in our room so I headed out into the hallway. Peeing as a girl was a different experience. I was walking back to the lab when I heard a deep voice behind me.

"Stop." It said. I froze and turned around. Behind me was Tom the security guard. He was a big guy and he had always scared me and James.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I panicked as I could not tell him about the research we was doing. That meant I was just a strange girl wondering around top secret research labs.

"I'm a cleaner." I said. He shot me a look like I was lying.

"I think I need to call the police." He told me.

"No no please don't." I begged. He stared at me for a minute before he told me to follow him. He lead me into the security office. Inside was a desk and and a sofa. Once inside he turned on me.

"You know how bad it is to trespass here." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said, too scared of what to say.

"Maybe you can do something for me and I won't call the police." He said with a smile.

"What?" I asked worried.

"A blowjob and I will forget you were here." He said.

"That's blackmail." I told him.

"Yes it is. But for you it's blowjob or police." He said with a smug smile. "So what's it going to be?"

"Blowjob." I said quietly.

"Good choice." He laughed.

He walked over to the sofa and made me follow him. He pointed to the floor and I got on my knees. I must admit that I was very turned on and the thought of sucking a cock was kinda turning me on. I was a different person so I thought that I could get away with doing something crazy. He looked down at me as he undid his belt and his trousers. He pulled them down and his cock was freed. He sat down as he did and when he was settled I was able to see his cock. It was massive. It was longer and thicker then mine.

"You know what to do." He told me.

I reached up and grabbed his cock. It felt strange to feel the warmth of a cock and it not be mine. I stroke it a couple of times before leaning in and taking it in my mouth. And knew right away that I was going to enjoy this. The feeling of having a hard cock in my mouth felt amazing. I started to work it as best as I could. I tried to do what I had liked done to mine. It seems to work as he started to thrust into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head so that he could force me down. His cock was soon dripping with my spit. I was sucking his cock for awhile before he started to pushed my head down even harder.

"Swallow it all." He moaned. I tried to do as he asked as my mouth was filled with warm cum. I swallowed most but some leaked out down his cock. He let me go and I was able to sit back. My eyes were watering and my mouth was a sloppy mess. His cock was wet with my spit and some of his cum.

"Clean the rest up." He ordered. I was happy to obey as I had enjoyed the taste of it. I leaned forward and licked the rest of the cum from his cock as it began to soften.

Once it was clean he put it away and led me to an exit from the building. He did not say a word to me as I left. Thankfully I still had my keys with me and I was able to sneak back to the lab through another door. When I got back I had to sit and think about what I had just done. I had sucked a cock. A massive cock. And I loved it. I decided it was not gay as I was currently a women. For the next hour I played with myself. It was different for wanking and I enjoyed my orgasm.

I woke up the next morning and waited for James to arrive. When he did he had a funny look on his face.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I just spoke to Tom." He said.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"He told me some cleaner got lost last night." He said.

"I had no choice. It was that or the police." I said quickly.

"What was it like?" He asked.

"It was ok." I lied. I did not want him to know how much I had enjoyed it.

"How about you suck mine?" He asked.

"What?" I replied a bit shocked.

"Can you suck my cock?" He asked again. I was a bit surprised he asked me. We were both single men that spent all our time in the lab.

"Ok. But when we change you, you suck my cock." He told him.

"Ok." He agreed after a few seconds.

I was excited. I got to suck another cock and get mine sucked later. I decided to give him a treat and got naked. He went quiet as he stared at me. I walked to him and he moved to the chair. He quickly undid his trousers and pulled them down. He sat down and spread his legs. His cock was already hard. It was average in size and very similar to my own. I wasted no time and took him in my mouth. I worked him quickly. It was a shame to find out that size did matter. Toms cock felt so much better to suck on. I soon had James moaning as I sucked his cock. I only got to suck it for a few minutes before I heard him grunt as he came down my throat.

"Thank you." He said once I removed his cock from my mouth.

"Don't need to thank me." I replied. "I'll be coming in yours later."

We spent most of the morning getting the machine set up to reverse the process. We were happy to discover no problems or side effects. In the afternoon we had set it up for James to be changed. James was smaller and wider then me with dark brown hair. The girl that stepped out of the machine had the same dark hair but she had large boobs.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Odd." He replied.

"Let's see the body." I said excited.

She removed her clothes and her boobs were big. I quickly reached out for them. James seems to like having them played with. Her pussy had a little hair but still looked good.

"Remember our deal?" I asked.

"Yes." James replied.

I removed my trousers and sat down. James walked over and got between my knees. She starred at my cock for a second before grabbing it. She softly stroked it.

"This feels weird." She said.

"Feels good to me." I laughed.

I got a dirty look before she moved down to my cock. She took it in her mouth and began to work it. It felt amazing. I looked down and watched as a stunning girl sucked hard on my cock. I was so turned on that I felt myself get close. I held her head as I came hard into her mouth.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Weird." James said. "But kinda fun."

"I know." I replied.

"What was Tom like?" She asked.

"His cock is massive." I laughed.

"I will take your word for it." She laughed back.

We changed her back a few hours later. James felt weird as a women and did not want to spend the night. A few days later as we began to get ready for human trials I got changed into a women again. I decided to spend the night again. Before he left I offered James a blowjob. I had been thinking about it for days now. He quickly agreed and I found myself on my knees as he stood and thrusted his cock into my mouth. He felt more comfortable now and he really enjoyed himself. It did not take long before I was swallowing his cum.

I spent a few hours working in the lab before I got super horny. I knew what I wanted to do and left to go find him. I knocked on the security office door and Tom told me to come in. He seemed surprised to see me.

"I got lost again." I told him.

"Did you now?" He laughed. He got up and walked to me. I got down to my knees and he smiled. He undid his trousers and pulled his large cock out. I greedily took it in my mouth and began sucking it. It felt so much better to have a larger cock to suck.

"I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you." He told me as he looked down. I carried on sucking it. He kept moaning I was a slut as I sucked it.

"All sluts need some make up." He grunted as he pulled his cock from my mouth. Before I could react he stroked it and covered my face with his warm cum. It was a lot of cum. My right eye was forced shut by it all. I was able to see with me left still as he pushed his cock back into my mouth.

"I'm sure you know your way out." He laughed as he put his cock away. He turned and went back to his desk.

I quickly got up and left. I was back in the lab before I realised that I had not cleaned my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and was not surprised to find a slut looking back at me.

I could not wait for human trials.

I hope you liked my story. If you did I would love feedback.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers