The Trial

Story Info
I volunteer for a trial and get turned into a girl.
3.6k words
3.99
13.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Eric. I'm a guy in my late 20s and currently live alone in a small apartment. I spend most of my time here as I work from home designing and maintaining websites. The job earned me ok money and I saved on not having to commute. I was an average looking guy, my best traits were my blonde hair and blue eyes. But over then that I was average height and skinny. My cock was just above average in length as I currently stroke it. I was swiping through tinder hoping for a match. I spent a lot of my time swiping and not a lot of time matching. I did wonder if all guys found it as hard as I did.

I was not looking for anything serious as I had not long broken up with my girlfriend. I did not even care to much about sex but I was obsessed with blowjob. There was nothing I loved more then getting my cock sucked. It was even better when the girl let me cum on their faces. I had heard tinder was the perfect place for quick hook ups but so far I had not had any luck.

I gave up on swiping for a bit and checked my emails. I had received one from a company I help maintain their website for. They were a state of the art research company that worked on cutting edge technology. They did a lot of human trails and the work I did for them was for their sign up page. They normally offered good money for their trails. The email I had been sent was to sign up for their latest one. They offered £1000 for a weekend trail. That was a lot of money for a weekends work and I decided to sigh up for it. Weekends had turned lonely since I had split with my girlfriend.

The next day I got an email back saying that I had been accepted into the trail. The email gave me the information of when and where the trail was being held. It would start on Friday morning. I was kind of excited about what it could be. The company was known for some of the best new inventions of the last decade. When Friday came I got ready and booked a taxi to take me there. The instructions told me too and said that they would reimburse me. When I arrived the building I had to go in was like something out of a sci-fi film. I felt out of place as I was lead into the trail area. I was sat inside an interview room when too men in white lab coats walked in.

They explained what the trail was for. It was for a new technology that could re-write a persons DNA and change their gender. It would help people fully become the gender that they felt. They explained that at the moment the change was only temporary and it need to be reverted. They were looking for someone to swap genders for the weekend, report on anything that they felt, and change back. They also wanted to see if changing had any ill effects. I was unsure at first as I had no desire to change my gender. The idea did sound kind of fun and the money would be really nice. I signed the forms that then handed me and I was soon dressed in a hospital gown.

They guided me to a room with a pod in the middle. The pod looked like something out of captain America. I was placed inside and the whole world went white and I felt a strange tinge in my body. Just as the tingle started to hurt the machine turned off. I was dazed for a while and I was helped onto a bed and I was wheeled away. I did not know how long I was out for but I woke up inside a small room. I was able to get to my feet and stumble over to the mirror that was on the wall. A skinny blonde girl looked back at me. Seeing that reflection made me stumble more. The two men walked in and got me to sit back down again. It was only then that I noticed that I was now dressed in trousers and a blouse. It felt very strange to look down and see a different body.

I was told I needed to be back on Monday morning. I was given a dairy to report anything I felt was necessary. They handed me a new drivers license with my new face and gender. They warned me not to get into any trouble as this new women that I was did not exist. I looked at the license and saw that my female name was Emma. I soon found myself in another taxi heading home. They had given me a large bag of female clothes for me to wear over the weekend. When I was in the taxi I noticed that it was only midday. This would be a game changer for those looking for a sex change. Not only did it fully change your gender but it was so quick. It could also be reversed if you was not happy.

I got home and went straight to my bedroom. I checked myself out better. Emma was just as average looking as Eric. I grabbed my phone and took lots of pictures for me to remember my new look. I decided to strip down to my underwear and got pictures of that aswell. I then took my bra off to reveal small but perky boobs. My panties followed and I was pleased to see a tidy and shaved pussy. I was surprised that my naked reflection did not turn me on as much as I fault it would. I took even more pictures of my naked self. I then got into bed and began to pleasure myself. I was embarrassed by how long it took me to cum.

I laid in bed for a while after and had a crazy idea. I made a new tinder account and decided to set a profile up for Emma. I wanted to see how much easier an average girl had it to a guy. Once the account was made I got up to make myself some food. 30 minutes later I opened my tinder again and began swiping. Every yes I swiped I matched. I had never matched so much before. Every match was also quickly followed my a message. I messaged a few guys back but did not really take any that serious. I then matched and was messaged by a guy called Matt. I knew Matt, he lived in the same apartment block.

We messaged a few times back and forth. The texts somehow got flirty and I enjoyed flirting as a girl back to him. A few hours later he sent me a message asking if I wanted to come over to his. I froze for a bit before I decided to say yes. It was that or sit home alone. I got up and dressed, in the bag was a skirt and T-shirt. I looked in the mirror and thought that I looked good. I even took a few more pictures.

Not long after I was knocking on his door. He let me inside and we had some awkward small talk. I found it hard to talk like a girl. We sat down on his sofa and he was surprised when I said we could watch the football if he wanted. He put a game on and he got up and made me a drink. He had a beer while he handed me a gin and tonic, a girls drink. We spoke a little as we watched the game together. I was starting to find it easier being Emma. Before I knew it he was sat right next to me and as we spoke his hand went to my thigh. For some reason I felt myself getting turned on. I was not gay and had never felt turned on by other guys before. I guessed it was something to do with being fully turned into a girl.

His hand soon worked its way of the skirt and onto my skin. His hand moved up my skirt and was now rubbing my inner thigh. I looked down at his lap. He was wearing sweat shorts and I could see a bulge sticking out in the middle. I decided to be crazy and place my hand on his thigh. He wasted no time and took my hand and placed it on his bulge instead. I could not really feel anything and I decided to move my hand to his waist and slid my hand down his shorts. My hand slid across the base of his cock and I grabbed it in the middle. It felt weird to hold something so familiar but not getting the feeling in my own cock.

I had only grabbed it for a second before he shift up and pulled his shorts right down. I got to see my woman's hand wrapped around his cock. His cock was very similar to mine, same size and thickness and it was also uncut. He looked like he had shaved recently. I slowly stroked it up and down and I could feel myself getting turned on as I did. His hand hand reached my pussy but all I could focus on was this cock in my hand. Now I was obsessed with blowjobs. It's all I ever wanted and it was the only porn I watched. I now found myself in a girls body with another guys cock in my hand. I could not resist seeing what it was like and I scooted my arse back so that I could lean down.

I leaned down and I gripped his cock at the base. I had never seen a cock this close before. I opened my mouth and took the tip in. It felt warm inside my mouth. I kept the tip in my mouth and gave it a few strokes. After a few strokes like that I stopped my hand and moved my mouth up and down instead. It felt good in my mouth. At these angle it felt awkward so I stop and pulled his cock out my mouth. I could see the wetness from my saliva on it. He seemed disappointed at first until I moved to the floor and got between his legs. He leaned back and his cock was now resting against his stomach. I grabbed it and gave it a few strokes before leaning forward and taking it in my mouth again. I wondered if all girls enjoyed sucking cock as mush as Emma did.

I gave him a pretty basic blowjob, it was my first after all. I sucked the top half as I stroked the bottom half. It was the kind of blowjob that if I was getting it would make me cum quick. I was not surprised when I felt his cock tense in my mouth and hand. I was going to pull off but his hand grabbed the back of my head. He held me in place as he came in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow as he did. The taste was not as bad as I thought it was going to be and it was warm going down my throat.

After he came I sat up and finished my drink. Now that it was over I felt awkward again. I quickly made my good byes and he seemed happy over how it went. He had just gotten a blowjob and did not need to give anything in return. I got back to my place and this time I got myself to cum a lot quicker.

The next day I spent the morning at home. I spoke to a few guys on tinder. It was so easy. I could easily have 50 different guys cocks in my mouth if I wanted to, and I was tempted. I had decided that I was a women this weekend so it could not be gay. I saw that the football was about to start and I wanted to watch it. I could not watch it at home so I went to the local pub. I found myself a table in the corner and ordered myself a drink. At one point a new drink turned up and the barmaid said that a guy and brought it for me. I looked up to see a guy in his 30s maybe waving at me. I waved back saying thank you.

At half time he came over. His name was Bill and he was a tall muscular guy. He got flirty very quickly and he was very confident. Near the end of the game he told me he had. A place just around the corner and I decided to leave with him. As soon as we got in his place his hands were on me. He started to kiss me and this made me feel more uncomfortable then the blowjob had. I kissed him back until we made our way into his bedroom. Somehow he had taken my top and bra off and a guy was playing with my naked tits for the first time. It felt good to have them played with. He stepped back from me to check my tits out and then he removed his own top. He was pretty ripped.

Kissing him had felt weird and I was only really here for one thing. I dropped to my knees in front of him and he gave me the biggest smile. I reached up and undid the button and zip on his jeans. He was more then happy just to watch as I pulled them and his boxers down. What flopped out was surprising. He had a large cock. It was long and thick. It had thick veins and he was cut. His bellend was large and red. I was very intimidated by it. I think he could tell and he grabbed it him self and gave it a few strokes. He pointed it straight at my face. I must admit when I did watch porn I did always watch the ones with big cocks. I liked how it stretched the girls mouths out.

As he stroked it he grabbed the back of my head softly. He did not forced me but I slowly moved forward. I opened my mouth as it got close and he slowly moved his cock towards my mouth. He pushed the full tip in and it stretched the sides of my mouth out. He let me just suck on the tip for a few seconds before he put more pressure on the back of my head. I took the hint and began working more into my mouth. I could only take a third of his cock in my mouth and I just sucked on that as best I could. I sucked it like that for a few minutes before he pulled it out of my mouth.

He used my spit to wank the tip of his cock. He pulled my head forward again but he kept his cock up. He moved me closer to his large balls. I stuck my tongue out and licked one of his balls. As he moved me closer I had to take one in my mouth, it filled it up. I sucked gently on it. He rested his cock on my face and it was heavy. I sucked on one ball for a bit then moved to the other one. Sucking on his balls left my face wet and when he pulled his ball out of my he held me there as he rubbed his balls over my face. It felt degrading but it turned me on. He lined his cock up with my mouth again but this time he control how much I sucked. He forced his cock in and out of my mouth and I tried my best to take it. His cock got even wetter as he face fucked me.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth again but this time he used it to slap my face. The weight of it did hurt a little. My mouth was still open and he slapped my tongue with it. He then pushed it back into my mouth for me to suck again. He let me suck on it more for a few minutes before he pulled it out again. He began stroking it hard and I knew what was coming. I did not move as I watched his cock shot cum at my face. I twitched as the first bit hit my forehead. He then hit me with lots more cum. My face was covered in it. He pushed his cock back in my mouth for me to clean. My face was warm with his cum. He tasted nice as I cleaned his cock.

I asked for the bathroom and he pointed to a door. I went inside to check myself. My face was a mess of cum. I pulled my phone out and took a bunch of selfies. I then cleaned myself off and went back to his bedroom. He had his jeans back on and I grabbed my top and bra. I gave him my number before I left. I was not even home when he sent me a message saying what a good cock sucker I was. When I got home I pulled the selfie up and used that to make myself cum.

I woke up on Sunday, this was my last full day as Emma. All I could think about was sucking on more cock. I had no desire to get fucked for some reason. Matt had messaged me and I decided to get flirty with him again. He invited me round and I quickly found myself at his place. He was kind of awkward to start off with and he sat next to me in the sofa. I decided to lead and reached over to grab his cock through his shorts. This gave him some confidence and he started to kiss my neck and play with my tits. I had his shorts down and was stroking his cock. I quickly moved to the floor and took his cock in my mouth. He leaned back and closed his eyes as I sucked his cock. His cock was a lot smaller then Bills and girls lied when they size did not matter.

With his eyes closed I had an idea. I reached down and grabbed my phone. I opened my camera and put it in selfie mode. I snapped a lot of pictures of me sucking his cock from the side. I even lifted his cock up and sucked on his balls. I took more pictures of this. I had loads of pictures and put my phone away again. I started to really stroke and suck and was rewarded with another load down my throat.

He seemed surprised when I said I was going to leave. Not many guys were used to getting sucked off for nothing in return. I thought that would satisfy me for the day but by the afternoon I wanted more. I was very happy when Bill messaged me. He basically asked me to come round and suck his cock again. He was very happy when I agreed.

Unlike Matt, Bill wasted no time and again he had my top off before I made it to his bedroom. He also managed to get my skirt off and I was left in my panties. I had another idea and thought this would be the best chance. I asked if he would use my phone to film me sucking his cock. He agreed if I sent it to him after. I told him I would. He took my phone and I got on my knees. Again I pulled his jeans down and I was still surprised by how big it was. The blowjob went almost the same as the day before. He let me suck on it for a while before making me suck his balls. He rubbed them over my face before face fucking me again. He even slapped me with it again.

The blowjob lasted a little longer this time but he pulled his cock out and filmed himself cumming all over my face. I looked up and my phone as I sucked his cock clean. He gave me my phone back I went to the bathroom to clean up again. I took a couple more selfies. Again when I left I got dressed and said good bye. When I got home I thought about how much a slut Emma was. 2 cocks and 4 blowjobs in 3 days. That night I came hard watching the video of me sucking cock.

The next morning I got myself ready and left for the lab. I was turned back into a man just as quick as I was turned into a women. A few hours later I was walking back into my apartment block. I walked past Matt on my way in. I felt nothing towards him. I was happy for that. When I got in I watched the video of Emma. This did still turn me on to watch it. Later that day I got another email asking if I would be up for another trail. I very quickly replied yes.

I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers