The Trial Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe that he was fucking her for real. His thick cock was pounding in and out of her arse and it felt so good to be completely helpless to him. Wow! She was just there, on the edge of orgasm and she started to feel him pulsing this time, letting out his load inside her arse. Those pulses tipped her over the edge and she screamed in ecstasy as the waves of intensity and arousal took her into subspace. She had never been there before but she did not want to go back. Ever.

He slowly pulled himself out and let her down off the hook. He turned her around, still holding her bodyweight as she was in no fit state to stand. He saw her face and her eyes were closed tight, mascara everywhere and colour drained. He held her up against himself and squeezed her tight, she felt that warmth and the pressure of his strong and muscular arms around her and she started to come back to earth in the best way possible.

Once she was back, eyes open; he lifted her chin up from his chest and kissed her lips. He bent down a little and picked her legs up, carrying her now and took her over to his desk. He laid her on there, face first, with her legs dangling over the edge as she wasn't quite able to hold her own body weight yet. She had her face flat on the desk again, with her arms either side, still tied at the wrists. He looked at her, his little slutty maid all fucked and used, and he became more aroused again. His dick was getting hard again, even he was surprised as he had just cum so intensely.

He pulled out her toy, which made her sigh as it was coming out, after being inside her for so long. He was exhausted from the earlier fuck but he could not resist her being there, over his desk with a gaping pussy from the toy being removed. Filling it up again with his cock was something he just needed to do. She groaned as he entered her and he moaned too. He was very sensitive after fucking her tiny arse but he was enjoying her very open and wet pussy which felt so good around his dick. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled on it while he thrusted in and out of her pussy a few times. She loved the feeling of having her hair pulled while he was behind her, so primal and sexy.

He then pulled out of her and walked around his desk, to the other side where her face was flat against the desk. He pulled her body along so her head and arms were hanging off the desk and he supported her as he flipped her over, now laying on her back with her mouth ready for him to face fuck her. He moved her arms from above her head, still tied together at the wrists and rested them on her stomach, he still loved that she could not use her arms to stop him and was at his mercy. She opened her mouth automatically, she wanted to please him and she loved gagging on cock. So he slid his hard length into her mouth and all he could see was her chin and neck that was extended, taking him in. He loved looking at her tits through the apron as he fucked her face, he grabbed them and slapped them with his free hand. She was making a gagging noise with every thrust now and he knew he needed to release himself again. He came right in her mouth, and she swallowed it all, licking him clean after.

He pushed her head back on to his desk so it was supported again and watched as her face and her body relaxed. She had now been fucked in all her holes and was ready for a shower. He picked her up to carry her to the small shower cubicle just outside his office and while holding her in his arms, he looked down at her and said "Well done, you've got the job". They smiled at each other and she cuddled into him. What a night!