All Comments on 'The Trials and Tribulations of Life'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 3 years ago

Absolutely without doubt the most amazing fun story I have read here in years. Excellent writing, storyline, syntax, etc. Not one complaint. OH, I am sure you will get complaints about the length but thats one of the main thing I love in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

A very nice story. Complex plot and complicated characters. Thank you for posting. I look forward to your next, Randi.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Very good!

Excellent! What a roller coaster!

I had a feeling Cecelia was about to turn psycho when she was cut free, she seemed obsessive. What is that now, breakup challenged?

Touchy subjects you hit. You exposed raw nerves and real human feelings. Well done.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. Very good writing. I’m not so much of an alternative life style person... but this was such very good writing that I become enthralled with the story. I was a little disappointed with Raine’s attitude toward her husband when Drew left for his match in Australia. I understand she was at a lose for Drew... but she turned to another woman instead of her husband to help with her feelings. I think I would be more pissed off than Marty was. I think the story should have reflected Marty’s feelings some more. But, I still very much loved and enjoyed this story. Thank-you for your writing!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

i loved this, the guy gets the guy. wow, what a change ,awesome author.. solid four stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you are an exceptional story teller. You build each persons personality and you carry it through. You include humor and sadness. You make jokes. I enjoy the story line and I become a friends with the characters. I know them as individuals. You are an awesome writer. After each page I quickly click forward to the next, I'm hungry to see where we are going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only good part of that was Buster. 1 star

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

This is a fine story and I enjoyed reading it. There is enough emotional turmoil to keep me interested and Raine's concerns at the end about the sex being better with Drew is an amusing reference to a common theme in wife-sharing stories where it is the husband who has these concerns.

You might be interested, though, in the reaction of a heterosexual male to the sexual interactions. I am completely uninterested in the male-male sex. Not repulsed, just indifferent. So, Raine gets explosive and loving sex with a hot guy and Drew gets explosive and loving sex with his best mate's attractive wife. And what does Marty get? A cock up the arse and a chance to lick a lesbian's cunt. Get my point? There is nothing here for a heterosexual male from a sexual viewpoint and we are left strangely empty, despite the quality of the writing.

El_PapalitoEl_Papalitoalmost 2 years ago

Very good writing, the problem is people like Raine is the selfish one in the relationship, where she gets to play both sides, whilst the husband gets stupidly sucked into stupid games by her. She is evil in the sense by trying to convince her husband to take another man's cock because he may like it so that she can get off on it...very stupid indeed and then at the end wonders if he was better than her...I mean come on man

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

So much wasted potential

2/5

Nato_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...