The Trials of Talia Pt. 02

Story Info
Half elf Talia's second client enjoys oral.
1.5k words
4.43
9.7k
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the ratings and comments on part one, really appreciated. This particular chapter is more on the reluctance side than the non consensual, however for those readers that prefer more non con, stay tuned as it will be coming. Overall Talia's tale is likely to travel along several categories but I'd prefer to keep it in this category so readers aren't taken unaware by any non con scenes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia listened to her twin brother Quinn talk animatedly, nodding every so often and making listening noises when he paused. Her attention was not with her brother, but she didn't want him to realise that she wasn't paying him attention. Instead her focus was drawn to her mother, who was flirting with one of the tavern customers. This was hardly new, Mia Silvers had been whoring in the Missing Minotaur since the twins were babies, but Talia was an adult now, and her mother had determined that it was time Talia learnt the family business. It had been three days since her first client, and Talia was still aching from his rough usage of her. Thankfully Mia hadn't sold her again, but Talia knew it was only a matter of time.

The man Mia was flirting with was a brutish, ugly looking man. Looking closer, Talia thought she detected a hint of orc in his features. Not a half orc though, perhaps a quarter or less. He was huge next to the diminutive Mia. Half elves, such as as the Silvers were, were far more delicate looking than their human brethren, though not as lithe as full elves. They also lived for two centuries, so Mia at forty looked barely a day older than her eighteen year old daughter.

Talia's stomach sank as the two turned in her direction, the man looked her up and down before nodding in affirmation. Mia gestured to her daughter to head upstairs.

"Sorry Quinn, I have to go." She stood, not listening to her brother's protestations and quickly made her way up the stairs and entered the small room her mother had told her was to be her business room. She quickly washed her face and sat on the bed, her stomach aflutter as she waited.

It felt like an age before the door opened and the ugly man entered, closing the door behind him. He looked her up and down before speaking.

"Your mother says you are new at this business. Is that right?"

Talia swallowed the lump in her throat before answering. "Yes sir. I have only had one man before."

"Women?"

She shook her head quickly in embarrassment. She knew that women sometimes took each other as lovers, but she wasn't sure how that would even work, as women lacked a male appendage.

"Would you be so kind as to remove your dress?" He asked, sounding far more polite than she expected from a man who looked as he did.

Talia stood and unbuttoned her forest green dress, allowing it to slip to the floor, revealing thigh high stockings, tied with light blue bows, newly purchased on her mother's orders. She stepped out of her dress, and instinctively covered her breasts and womanhood from his view.

"No need to hide such deliciousness." The man drew in his breath as he looked her up and down. He stepped forward and took her hands in his, raising them above her head so he could inspect her thoroughly. He was two heads taller than her, and she kept her eyes firmly on his chest, not wanting to look at his face as he viewed her. He twirled her around, taking in all of her before speaking again.

"Very nice indeed. Your mother is right, you are a rare beauty. Leave the stockings on, they add to your charm."

With this he pushed her gently until she fell backwards upon the bed. He knelt down on the floor, and placed his arms underneath her buttocks, lifting her up and bringing her in close to him.

Talia;'s heart started beating furiously. What was he doing? He lowered his head to just above her stocking and put his mouth to her skin. Was he going to eat her? Did his orcish heritage make him hungry for raw flesh? In panic she drew back, trying to escape his grasp but he was too strong."

"Stop wriggling girl. I want to taste you first. Have you never been pleasured this way before? You'll find you enjoy it if you let yourself."

Talia's thoughts flashed back to her first client, and the feelings his fingers elicited. Part of her longed for that something that felt just out of reach. Could this brutish looking man fulfil her?

Pulling her back close he resumed his ministrations, kissing her inner thigh, and slowly working upwards towards her intimate area. Before reaching that most sensitive part he moved to the other leg, giving it equal treatment. He then lightly blew on her area. Talia shivered in anticipation. She wasn't sure what he was going to do but she knew that she wanted it, and wanted it badly. She opened her legs further to make it easier for him to reach her aching mound.

"Eager little bunny now, aren't you?" the man seemed amused by this, before plunging his mouth into her wet pussy. She gasped in surprise by the sensations that ran through her body. His tongue ran over her sweet nub and each touch caused her to shiver and shake. Unable to help herself, she wrapped her legs around his head, trying to bring him closer.

His tongue pressed harder, excited by her enthusiasm. He matched his movements with her gasps, and when he judged that she was close to her peak, he penetrated her with a thick finger. The sensation was enough to send her over the edge, crying out in climax. She convulsed several times before collapsing back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"So responsive, especially for a beginner. If you're this lusty now, I can't wait to return once you've learnt a thing or two. Now, speaking of learning..."

He stood up, untying his breeches and lowering them to reveal a thick shaft, perfectly in proportion to the rest of his huge body. Talia's eyes grew wide at the size of the thing as she sat up and stared. How was that going to fit inside her?

He noticed her expression and smirked. "Yep. Inheritance from the orc that raped my grandmama. He's to blame for my looks but at least I was compensated by being hung like a dragon. Now come here and show me how grateful you are for the pleasure I gave you."

Talia moved to sit on the edge of the bed and reached for his cock, licking it tentatively. She licked up and down the shaft several times before he growled at her.

"Not like that girl. Take it into your mouth and suck it. Lick it like you would a lollipop."

Opening her mouth wide she managed to get the head into her mouth. Holding onto the shaft she sucked on the head, moving her tongue around. He groaned slightly and Talia hoped that meant she was doing it right. She moved her tongue up to the little hole at the tip of his shaft and she tasted something oozing slightly from it. She licked more, and he grabbed her head and pushed deeper into her mouth. Choking slightly she tried to draw back but he gripped harder, pulling her forward further onto his cock, until it hit the back of her throat. Talia pushed against his hips, anxious from lack of breath. He moved her head away, and she thankfully drew in a quick breath before he pulled her back onto his shaft again.

Talia tried to move with him, hoping to regain some control over the experience, but he was too strong and determined. Her mouth filled with saliva and her jaw ached from being forced open wide enough to accommodate his gigantic member. Soon he was pumping into her mouth, focusing only on reaching his climax. Hitting the back of her throat, his cock jerked several times, releasing a warm jet into her throat. Her mouth, already full with salvia and his manhood, couldn't contain the flood, and spilled out of the sides of her mouth as she struggled to swallow it down. He remained within her mouth until his cock softened slightly. Talia coughed and gasped, finally able to swallow and breathe again.

Her client tucked his member away and tied his breeches before glancing at the red faced half elf, and patting her on the head.

"You'll get better with experience. Ask the kitchens if you can have a root vegetable, a carrot or a parsnip, and practice taking it into your mouth without choking. Eventually you should be able to swallow it without gagging. When you learn how to please a man yourself, he won't need to to fuck your mouth so hard. Still, you did well enough for a beginner."

He dropped several coins onto the bedside dresser before departing.