The Trials of Talia Pt. 03

Story Info
Quinn's PoV - A brother spies on his whore sister.
1.1k words
4.53
9.7k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn was not happy. His twin sister Talia had been distracted and distant of late, and he didn't like it. He was used to being the centre of her world. It had been that way ever since they were born, Quinn would lead and Talia would follow. Their mother Mia was a waitress in one of the town's taverns, and was known to provide extra 'services' for both travellers and locals. Few of the townsfolk were eager for their children to associate with the children of a whore, meaning the twins relied on each other a great deal.

This had changed somewhat as the twins grew up and grew into adulthood. Blessed with the good looks of their mother and their unknown father, they had many admirers who were eager to ignore their parents displeasure to get closer to the twins. Quinn revelled in the attention, seducing several women in town, young and old. Talia however hadn't seemed especially interested in any of the young men who vied for her attention, her brother remaining firmly the most important person in her life.

Talia's absence bothered Quinn. She would disappear for sometimes hours, and wouldn't be in any of their usual favoured places. When she did reappear she would be moody and withdrawn, and refuse to tell Quinn where she had been. Their mother Mia was no help, snapping at him that Talia was a grown woman now and a woman needed her privacy.

So Quinn resolved to keep an eye on Talia, to discover where she was disappearing to. He was sure that she was deliberately trying to keep him in the dark, and so to avoid raising her suspicions he told her he was meeting up with young Annie from Oakbridge Farm. He left the tavern that was their home, but instead of leaving, Quinn raised his hood and ducked back and slipped in the kitchen door of the tavern. Quinn was a well known sight in the tavern's kitchen, and the cook and his helpers paid him no heed as he snuck around to the back of the tavern's main room to watch his sister unnoticed.

She was talking to one of the tavern's regulars, Vidaf the Jeweller. Vidaf was one of the wealthiest inhabitants of the town, an older man in his mid fifties, and a regular client of Mia, much to his shrewish wife's displeasure. Vidaf had never paid either of the twins any attention before now, so when Talia nodded and then stepped away from him, Quinn was not surprised. Perhaps she was negotiating a purchase from him? However immediately after they stopped talking, Talia walked toward the taverns staircase, and Vidaf followed her. Quinn shrunk back in his seat as she passed him by, hoping she wouldn't notice him.

Stealthily Quinn followed the couple upstairs and watched as they entered a room together. Quinn's blood ran cold as his mind raced with the possibilities, and he couldn't think of any good reason for his sister to be taking Vidaf into one of the tavern's bedrooms. Tiptoeing across the hallway, quinn bent down and tried to look through the keyhole, but the view was blocked by the key.

Cursing silently, Quinn considered his options. He just had to know what was going on. Surely Talia couldn't be... No, she wouldn't! Determined to know the truth, Quinn opened the door to the room next door. He thanked Tymora, the goddess of good fortune, that the door was unlocked and the room empty.

Inside he judged his options. Listening against the adjoining wall produced little effect so instead Quinn opened the window to the outside. There was a small ledge below the window, and Quinn balanced precariously on it, and sidled over to the next window.

Luck was still on his side that the curtains to the room were not entirely drawn, and Quinn could see into the room. While it was illuminated only by a small bedside lamp, Quinn's half elven heritage granted him heightened eyesight, and he could clearly see the couple within.

Vidaf was naked, lying back on the bed, and Talia was straddling him, bouncing up and down wearing only a pair of white silk stockings. From his vantage point, Quinn had a clear view of her firm and rounded buttocks, and as she leant forward her womanhood was revealed, wet and glistening where the jeweller was penetrating her.

Quinn was filled with mixed emotions. This was his sister, and the thought of her being defiled in this way by the older human filled him with anger and rage. Yet as he watched he couldn't deny how erotic the scene was, and as much as he didn't want to acknowledge it, his own cock was rock hard.

Quinn couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene in front of him. Talia leant forward further, her brunette hair swaying over her shoulders. Vidaf reached up and squeezed her dangling breasts, and Talia let out a low moan.

Unable to control himself, Quinn reached down to touch his own throbbing manhood through the fabric of his breeches. This was his sister! He knew he shouldn't be watching but he was far too aroused to stop. Withdrawing his cock he slowly stroked the shaft, running his thumb over the head.

Inside the room, Vidaf took Talia by the waist and was plunging into her harder and faster. Quinn pumped his own cock similarly fast, matching the speed of the couple. From far below the noises of the tavern floated upward but all Quinn could focus on was the rhythmic slapping and grunts and groans coming from the room. He squeezed harder as his hand moved frantically.

Talia arched her back and Vidaf let out a groan as he pumped his seed into her. Quinn bit his lip and his stifled his own cry as he spurted his pleasure onto the glass of the window. Breathing heavily, he continued to watch the scene within, as Talia dismounted from her lover and started to slowly dress.

Vidaf sat up, and grabbed Talia around the waist and pulled her back to the bed, facing away from him. Quinn drew back from the crack, concerned that she would see him, but her eyes were glazed and unfocused as the man groped her, and kissed her neck. Finally he let her go, slapping her ass as she stood.

Quinn watched as the man dressed before opening his pouch and handing Talia several coins. The guilt Quinn felt from his enjoyment while watching his sister have sex evaporated as he saw the confirmation that she was selling her body. His beloved sister was a whore, just like their mother.