The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 02 - Angelina

Story Info
The hunt continues - cute Angel is prey to Susan.
3.5k words
4.49
15.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 1 with the 2nd couple

Disclaimer:This contains lesbian sex, reluctant or non-consent actions. If you don't like it, don't read it. All characters are 18+.

2 - Susan and Angelina

With Angelina, George captured the most perfect girl at all. She is almost like a mix of an angel and a barbie doll, only younger and cuter. Her very bright blonde hair, pale perfect skin, blue eyes, her shyness, her ultra-wasp-body with for her age big boobs but still with the cuteness of the 18 year old, she is his perfect cast. When he saw her picture, he knew he needed to get her into this.

He found out that she was living very protected by her family and was a really nice girl. She likes pink clothes, was fan of boy-groups, very good in school and, they checked her hymen when she was arrived and asleep by the anesthesia they gave her. She was a virgin.

He took some pictures of Angelina, draping her in several positions on a bed. This was not planned, but when you get your hands on such an exceptional beauty, you may take the chance.

The team putted on a pink miniskirt and top and pink shoes. They styled her blonde hair with volume and curls. They made the markup an piece of art, even though Angelina was a beauty without any. She should really look like a baby doll when she was prey to the experienced lesbians. The most beautiful girl, anyone can imagine.

Susan was the most attractive woman of the hunters. And with an age of 28 one of the youngest. She also has blonde hair, blue eyes, a very nice body shape. She was well trained and muscular but also very womanly She surely did not have problems to get lovers, no matter what sex they are. Because of that, she normally prefers to seduce other women. But somehow, this tournament turned her on so much. Showing so many extremely beautiful women the first lesbian orgasm and love was compelling to her and she knew very quickly that she would take part.

As she saw Angelina, she was so impressed by her beauty, that she knew she wants to be the first to have her. And because of the setup, there was no doubt, she would get her - later or now. After the countdown she immediately jumped in the water and swam full speed to her young beauty queen. As she arrived her, she still sat on the wooden block, trying to protect herself with looking down and wrapping her arms around her legs. Susan went to her and softly spoke to her.

"Don't worry, you will be fine after all." Angelina answered shyly:

"What does all this mean? What's happening here?"

S: "This is a competition to make a lot of girls and women happy."

A: "I.. I was kidnapped and as I awoke, I was here and heard that strange speech. M.. must I really d..do such.. such things?"

Susan sat beside her and caressed her arm. "I suggest you see it that way: You are here on an beautiful island in the sun and you will get a wonderful experience."

A: "But.. I am not like that, it's not possible, This cannot be!"

S: "So you don't like women?"

A: "No, not that way at all!"

S: "So how do you know?"

A: "I feel sick even thinking about kissing a woman."

S: "Well, look around you. There are several women who will hunt you. Can you imagine that I will be the best choice you can make in this situation?"

A: "But.. but I don't want to, I really cannot!"

Susan turned Angelina's head to face her. "Just give it a try." With that, she moved her head to Angelina and tried to kiss her. She immediately shied away. Susan caressed Angelina's legs now.

S: "No matter what you do, this will happen. You have no choice, only how it happens. Now let me kiss you!"

She grabbed Angelina's head and kissed her on her lips forcefully. Angelina tried to pull away but Susan's grip was strong. She had no experience in sex and didn't realize that Susan was trying to enter her tongue into her mouth, so as she recognized, it was already happened. Susan pressed her tongue deeper in to caress Angelina's tongue. Angelina was so repulsed by being kissed by a woman but at the same time, this was doing something to her. She regained her senses - there was a woman kissing her and putting her tongue in her mouth, she must stop this!

She used all the power she has to push Susan's hands and body away. She tied to get up. But Susan immediately pulled her down, she lost balance, crashed down. Susan now got grip of her and set herself on Angelina's stomach. Angelina struggled but Susan was stronger, pushed her arms above her head and pressed it down on the wood.

S: "Now was that kiss so bad?"

A: "It's so disgusting!"

S: "I don't believe you."

A: "Please, get off me, please let me go! I cannot kiss a woman. It's wrong! It's.. mmmph"

Susan kissed her again, but Angelina immediately put her head aside to avoid it.

S: "O.k., and how about this? She now held both angles of Angelina with one hand and caressed Angelina's belly. Angelina quivered at the touch. She does not want to be touched!

A: "Stop it!"

Susan moved her hand to one of Angelina's breasts and caressed it. Did I mention? Angelina was being dressed in a very sexy miniskirt with a pink top and free belly. her legs had white straps and she wore pink shoes. She looked so incredibly sexy and cute! Angelina loved this beautiful skin and eyes. and soon she will uncover the other secrets of this young girls body.

A: "Noo!" She struggled to get free but she was not strong enough.

"Stop touching! Not there!"

S: "Why not? Are you getting horny?"

A: "This is so gross, I cannot stand it!"

Susan continued her caressing, this time on the other breast and with more force and squeezed Angelina's nipples through the fabric. Angelina gasped. "Please stop this! I don't' want to be touched by a woman!"

S: "In fact, it doesn't matter if you want it or not, I can call one of the hard dykes to care for you or you give in now. It's your choice."

Angelina's mind raced. How can she escape this?

Susan Now quickly moved her hand below the fabric to touch her boobs skin. Angelina started to cry.

"Please. Don't do this to me.", Angelina said.

S: "hush hush. You will enjoy this. Just give in."

A: "I can't!"

Susan now moved the top up to free Angelina's breasts. Wow are they beautiful. A perfect round shape, so small pink nipples. Susan could not resist, moved a bit back and lowered her head to suck the left nipple in her mouth eagerly. Angelina winced again, again she tried to struggle free but Susan was trained how she got grip in these situations, she kept control. Angelina's body already reacted to Susan's touch. Angelina can not believe or control it but it's getting aroused and her pussy already started to get wet.

A: "aaah, please.. I cannot.. stop it!"

Susan sucked the other nipple now, so intense, that it felt like she sucked the whole breast in and out. And now she started to remove the belt of the miniskirt, Angelina was wearing. Angelina was shocked. No! She couldn't... Susan slid her hand beneath the skirt and now started rubbing Angelina's clit through the fabric of her underwear.

A: "Noooo! Noooo, please! Stop thiiiiis!"

Angelina's body reacted to the touch with a flood of electricity. How can this happen? A woman should never touch her there! And it should not feel good but her body was now really in heat.

S: "So you say I should stop but your pussy is wet as a cat after the rain."

A: "N..Nooo! stop touchinnnn mee theeere! I am not a lesbian! I I cannot allow thiiiiiis!"

S: "But you are already enjoying it, don't you?"

A: "Noooo! aaaaah" Susan removed her hand, only to put it under the fabric and now directly massaging Angelina's clit A: "Ah, uuuh, stoooop" Angelina could not allow to be touched by a woman, even more to get aroused. She was into boys! She was so disgusted by even the thought of a woman touching her. But her body was so heated up by the touch of this woman. How could it be! She couldn't feel this way!.

She did not even sleep with boys. She waited for „the right one". All her dreams of being with a nice boy she loved, were now obsolete.

Her virginity was about to be taken by a woman! No, this can't be!

Susan quickly pulled down the skirt and underwear of Angelina. She recognized immediately that Angelina was still a virgin, so she did stop her finger at the relevant point. But her fingers got enough power over Angelina to now build up the orgasm as she continued to suck Angelina's boobs. Angelina was in tears mow "Please, thiiiis caaan nooot happpeeen! Ooooooh! Noooooooo! Oh gooooood! I i aam not a leeesbiiiaan!" But Susan's multiple stimulation was finally too much, an intense orgasm rushed through Angelina's body. She never experienced any feeling like that before. Oh god, this was so disgusting, being brought to an orgasm by a woman. What if her mother knew about this?

A cannon shot was heard, "second blood". The second straight girl had her first lesbian orgasm.

S: "See, you really enjoyed it. You like being touched this way."

A: "Ah! noo! I am not like that!"

Susan knew, Angelina's body and mind was weak now after the orgasm and so she let go of Angelina's hands and removed her top. As she started to remove her skirt, Angelina knew what was happening. She tried to stand up and run. But Susan was quick enough to bring her to fall. She pulled away the top fully, carried her back on the wood and lied on her. She whispered in her ear: "This was only the beginning, there are much better things to come." With that, she slid her fingers in the mouth of Angelina and let her taste her own pussy juice forcefully. Angelina was feeling sick, tasting pussy fluid! But it was already too late as she recognized it. "Mmmph uah! Why are you doing this to me!"

Susan now forced a leg between Angelina's and started moving her leg against Angelina's pussy. Angelina gasped. She again and again tried to struggle free but it was no use, she was in grip of that lesbian. Her body was still in post orgasm and heating up again. What can she do to escape this?? Susan has on Angelina naked, boobs on boobs, head to head, leg to pussy, pussy to leg. This stimulation does have effect on Angelina. Feeling another woman's boobs on hers was a strange feeling but in a way, this forbidden touches made her horny.

Angelina was not able to think anymore. She was lost in a feeling between helplessness, resignation and sexual horniness, Her head was now grabbed by Susan again. And again, there was this tongue in her mouth immediately. She tried to pull away, but this time she had no room to move and she was feeling very weak. Susan was a good kisser, massaged Angelina's tongue and knew how to make her feel intense arousal even by the kiss. Angelina was passive but could not resist, there was this woman kissing her and she was not able to stop her, nor her own arousal.

Now Susan moved back, grabbed Angelina's legs and started tribbing her, rubbing her pussy up and down on Angelina's pussy.

"No, nooo!" Angelina screamed. It was one thing to have a finger there but another womans genitals?

"No, I am not lesbiiiaaan! Leet meeee goooo! Uh!"

But Susan had good grip on Angelina's leg and knew how to really stimulate her. She moved like crazy and Angelina could feel another forbidden orgasm rising.

"Stooooop!" she was crying "I i cannooot dd do thiiis!"

It was too late. Another orgasm crushed through her body, even more intense than the first one.

A salute shot was heard, indicating that a straight girl had another orgasm.

This time, Susan wanted Angelina to be totally corrupted by lesbian feelings, so she immediately let go of Angelina's legs, moved down to her pussy and started licking. Angelina jerked away. "Noooo! Umpf, n..noo! Oh god, does this never end? I i can't let you.."

S: "What? Say it.. what?" She licked the outer lips of Angelina, holding her struggling legs.

A: "Please, I cannot let you!"

S: "let me what?"

A: "lick my.. thing"

S: "What should I not lick?"

A: "You know"

S: "say it"

A: "don't lick my pussy!"

Susan now licked Angelina's clit.

A: "Ooooh! oh god! "

S: "So you are so horny, you want me to lick your pussy, don't you?"

A: "Nooo! I am not liike.. aah.. thiiis!"

Susan now used her tongue more intensely and it was easy for her to bring Angelina to another orgasm in no time. Angelina had no power left to resist, not to speak of fighting Susan. All she could do is to feel an unbelievable intense orgasm grow and grow and finally explode in her body! She never thought, such an intense feeling would be possible. This forbidden touches, forbidden feelings were making her so incredibly hot, she could almost pass out as Susan continued her work to another two orgasms.

Another salute was heard on the island close to Lesbos.

Angelina, this cute angelic girl, was lying there totally exhausted and out of her mind.

In that state, Susan said: "turn around." Susan turned around on all fourth as Susan lied down in front of her. "You are a good girl. Now lick my pussy, sweet baby."

Angelina wanted to protest but Susan grabbed her head and pulled into her waiting drifting wet pussy." Angelina was feeling horrible, tried to pull away.

A: "Please, don't make me do this! I I am not a lesbian! I I could not.."

Susan pressed her in her pussy again. "I gave you four intense orgasms like you never experienced before, now start licking me, I need it as bad as you." Angelina still did try to avoid opening her mouth, even though she was already in contact with this woman's cunt.

S: "I was very friendly to you now do it or do I need to hurt you? I could, you know!"

Angelina tentatively touched moved her mouth up, touching Susan's clitoris. "Aaah. Yeah, sweet girl, there." Susan said. Angelina sticked her tongue out, tasting another woman's pussy for the first time in her life.

It was disgusting. She did not like it at all. OK, the skin was smooth. But the taste included pee and - it was disgusting.

She pulled her tongue back and wanted to spit out. But Susan was holding her head in place.

A; "Mmh mplease let me go", she tried to say, gagged by Susan's crouch.

S: "Your tongue was already where it should be. What's the difference licking for a second time?"

A: "Please!"

S: "You will lick my pussy, no matter how long it takes. I can stay like this forever. Now give me your tongue. I will release you, when you made me orgasm."

The wheels in Angelina's mind were turning, she could not find a way out, but she could not do lesbian things. She was also dazed by her lesbian orgasms and at same time repulsed by the pussy of another woman. No, she could not do that. But what could she do?

S: "Now do it. I promise, it's not bad at all. I will release you when you did it."

Angelina tentatively sticked her tongue out again. It touched Susan's outer pussy lips.

S: "slide it up and down."

Angelina slowly moved her tongue up. It still was disgusting. But she had no choice.

Trend down.

S: "Yes, that's it Angel. Now tenderly kiss my lips.", Susan told Angelina.

Angelina used her lips to touch Susan's pussy. It was better, it was no taste.

S: "Aah, you're so good. Open your eyes. Look at me."

Angelina opened her eyes. She was such a beautiful girl. Now looking up at Susan with her beautiful eyes. Susan was so in heaven. There was this most beautiful girl in the world lying under her and kissing her pussy. This picture would forever stay in her mind.

S: "Now slide your tongue deep inside me."

Angelina was still reluctant. But she knew this would not be over until she did. So she slid her tongue inside Susan's pussy.

Susan almost came by this intense contact. But she did not want that yet. She wanted this girl lick her intensively.

Angelina moved her tongue up and down. As a girl, she of course knew how to get off. So she used her tongue on Susan's clit, then down again, then more intense. Susan shivered. As Angelina continued licking, the taste became not so bad anymore. In fact, she noticed that her own pussy was getting hot and wet while she felt the arousal of Susan.

It was hard for Susan to hold back her orgasm. But she wanted Angelina to work on her. She knew, it would be hard to make Angelina do more after that, so she decided she would go for the extra money for sixtynining the girl.

S: "Remember I will let you go, after you made me orgasm. Now I will change position and you will continue until I come."

Susan stood up from Angelina and placed herself on the straight girl, putting her pussy over Angel's head. Then she lowered her own to take care of Angelina's pussy again. Angela tried to pull back, but Susan had grip on her and she was feeling weak.

S: "Now lick me to orgasm and I will let you go."

Angelina knew it was useless to try to end this, so she did as told. Susan herself was kissing and sucking Angelina's clit. Angelina could not prevent her body to heat up in sexual craving. She sucked on Susan's clit in return just instantly, not willingly. As Susan continued to work on Angelina's pussy, the straight girl became more eager in licking Susan's pussy. She felt the arousal. She needed to come. Susan reduced her effort a little.

S: "Yes, make me come. Suck on me eagerly!", Susan gasped.

Angelina licked and sucked on Susan's pussy eagerly, hoping Susan would continue to do the same to her. Susan could not hold back but attacked Angelina's pie like a wild animal. Like that, it only took seconds until both came furiously. The orgasmic waves shot though Angelina's body as well as through Susan's.

A salute shot was heard in the area.

One after the other, until finally both came down and be able to recognize themselves in the position.

Susan turned around to face Angelina and look at this beauty. A real angel-like girl, mouth covered with cum.

S: "I love your lesbian tongue." Susan said and kissed Angelina. Angelina was too puzzled and weak to try to prevent the kiss. So Susan tongued Angelina's mouth. Angelina this time responded by doing the same. So they kissed each other like lovers, tasting each others juices again.

Maybe in this situation, she could make this Angel lick her again? Susan moved, pulling Angel to her hands and feet. Then lying back, pulling her head towards her pussy. Angel knew what Susan wanted. And in this moment, she was indifferent but horny. So she began licking Susan's pussy. That was the sight, Susan liked so much. There was this beautiful girl on her hand and feet, licking her pussy. Her face was so beautiful and now she could see the arousal and surrender in her expression.

S: "Angel, you are such a sight. You are my lesbian angel."

A: "I am not a lesbian.." - Susan putted Angelina's head back to where It belongs, until she continued to work on her clit.

S: "You may not be but you are enjoying yourself receiving my Tonge and giving yours to me. Admit it."

Angelina did not respond but continued to do her action.

Susan was so turned on, her orgasmic level increased more and more, until it finally exploded with a wild ecstatic vibration in Susan's body.

After coming down, she helped Angelina up.

S: "Now you can go if you want, Angel."

She grabbed Angelina's clothes and gave it to her. They were still close to the water, so Angelina decided to clean herself up. Susan did the same and then went in the woods to look for another adventure. Angel headed in the woods to hide.

Angelina still was a virgin technically. Her hymen was still intact. But that would soon change.