The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 03 - Patricia

Story Info
Where lesbians hunt straight women. Pt. 3: Patricia.
5k words
4.32
15.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the movie The Tributes of Panem, a game was designed, where not death is aim of the participants. It is sex.

These are the episodes of these Tributes.

Disclaimer: This contains lesbian sex, reluctant or non-consent actions. If you don't like it, don't read it. All characters are 18+

3: Elenor and Patricia

Patricia was a strong woman with self consciousness and confidence. She was beautiful and is married happily to a great man. Her life plan was to marry, have children, a house and live happily thereafter. She had very long dark brown har, hazel eyes, a totally beautiful face. A trained body, slim waist, B-Cup breasts. She normally wears business style classy dresses. A real trophy wife. She never had any thought of another woman sexually. She was 100% straight and sure about it. There were girls in her high school and university that tried to kiss her but she rejected even that playful attempts. She had no attraction for women, so why should she kiss one?

George found her via Facebook and his team did some investigation at her place. She was the perfect 100% straight woman, meeting category 3 requirements.

Elenor was a muscular, butch type woman. Surely not ugly, but not a very attractive female, either. She was a lesbian as long as her sexuality awoke. Since she was young, she lusted after the beautiful girls in her class, in the cheerleader team and so on. In these years she gathered so many rejections and she was outed by the girls she approached. The homophobe pointed at her with their fingers in high school. Since then, she hat some women but she never got the type of woman she longed for. So she had developed some kind of hate. She was attracted for and hated the beautiful women with their neat attitude and straight aim for a guy and to start a family.

In her fantasies, she had taken these women, made them sleep with her and satisfy her. The more straight and the women were, the more she wanted to take them. She fantasized to make the most arrogant and rejective heterosexual, homophobe women have sex with her. And she also fantasized, she would make them lesbians.

God, when George told her about this project, she was so fascinated and getting horny immediately. To get her hands on the most straight, ignorant, hard to get, exceptional beautiful women made her blood boil in her genitals. She couldn't await to hunt her first victim.

The countdown was down to zero. Elenor jumped in the water to reach the goal of her desire. But when she arrived at the shore, Patricia already fled into the woods. So she went inside the forest to find her victim.

Mindie did not know what kind of woman she wanted first, so she decided to go for the one next to her place. When the cannon sounded, she swam straight to her.

Patricia came to her senses and she couldn't believe what she had heard. She looked down on her and saw, she was dressed in a blue mini dress. She wore high heels and that did not really fit the sand below her. Without much thinking, she ran into the forest. Her legs were weak from the former sedation and the high heels were not helpful, so she was not very fast. After less than a minute she heard someone behind her. So she intended to hide herself. But before she was able to find a place, Mindie already saw her and overtook her. Patricia tried to jump asides behind a tree, but Mindie followed her and threw her against the tree.

Patricia was a mentally strong woman, so she got angry and pushed Mindie away, she almost fell when she stumbled backward.

P: "What is going on here? What do you want from me?"

M: "You are so beautiful and I'm going to take you now.!

P: "Take me for what?"

M: "I will have sex with you and there's nothing, you can do about it!"

P: "What??? Go away!"

Patricia turned away and tried to walk off, but Mindie grabbed her arm and turned her around.

She pulled her in for a kiss.

Patricia turned her head away in revulsion and tried to push Mindie away. But Mindie grip on her was stronger, so their bodies crashed into each other and Mindie tried to kiss her preys neck. Patricia was wide awake now and dived out under the arms of her attacker. She ran a few steps, until she got thrower on the ground. Mindie tried to crawl on top of Patricia and pin her to the ground. Patricia struggled.

P: "Go off!" "Let me go!", Patricia shouted.

M: "No way, I will get you anyway."

When the lesbian forced her leg between hers, Patricia collected herself and with all her might, she threw Mindie around.

Mindie head crashed against a tree stump. Patricia was standing up and was ready to beat Mindie, the she saw that she was not moving. It seems that she was knocked out. For a short moment, Patricia wanted to check, if she got pulse but she didn't really care right now. She just needs to get away from this attacker, se didn't want to take any risks of falling prey to the maybe awakening attacker. So she ran further in the woods.

Elenor had followed Patricia in the woods and was very disappointed that the woman she had pointed out was caught by a competitor. She really wanted this perfectly straight woman. So she decided to watch the scene and maybe get her when the first woman was done with her. She anticipated that the woman would go further in the woods after all was done, so she went forward to the area where she could watch the scene and where she expected Patricia to probably go when it was over. Some time after she arrived there, following the shouting and fighting, she recognized the sudden silence. She hided behind a tree and watched. Then she saw Patricia running in her direction.

Patricia was running away from her attacker. She was full of adrenaline and focussed on what lays behind her, when suddenly something hit her and she fell backwards. Elenor Threw herself on Patricia. Patricia was in shock for a moment, when Elenor already was on top of her body. She tried to twist out but Elenor was a well trained, muscular woman, knowing how to fight, so she was able to grab Patricias ankles and hold her body down with hers.

Patricia threw her head left and right, screaming.

P: "Get off!" Patricia screamed

"What is this, where are YOU coming from?"

E: "I've pointed you out to be my first here. You are such a perfect straight woman and you seem to have a life where everything was like you wanted it. Best guys, marriage, have children and a house..."

P: "What!? You don't even know me!"

E: "You are the kind of woman I always wanted to get my hands on. Rejecting me like I was a moron. I will take you and make you do all the lesbian stuff that you condemn."

P: "What? I hate lesbians! Get off me!!!", Patricia screamed.

E: "I know, and that makes it even hotter."

Patrica never had any lesbian thought In her whole life. When aa friend of her tried to kiss her, she eluded quickly and walked off immediately, not talking with that girl for weeks, back then. She never considered to even try anything, because even the possibility of interacting with women physically was rising disgust in her.

P: "Leave me alone, you dyke! I hate dykes!! Let me go!!!"

Patricia tried to break free by a quick turning motion. But no matter what she tried, Elenor was holding her down and on her back. She held Patricias wrists with her strong grip and followed any escape move, so she always had control.

Elenor now lowered her head to kiss Patricia. Patricias eyes widened and in panic, she turned her head away quickly to avoid this. But Elenor just took what Patricia exposed by the move: her neck.

She kissed and nibbled on Patricias neck. Patricia was disgusted by the aggressive woman's mouth on her. She hated this lesbian and now she kissed her intimate zone, only loving men had touched ups to now. Patricia tried to hit away Elenors head by quick bumps with her own head against the attackers head. But Elenor was pushing in on the neck and the head moves from Patrica didn't really hit her. She forced herself down on Patricia with her full weight now and pushed one leg between Patricias in the same move. Patricia gasped, as Elenors breasts were pressing against hers, when she felt the leg between hers. Her body reacted in a way, Patricia could not control. A wave was going through her, her heart was racing.

Her rage was massive, she wanted to kick and hit on her attacker. She was repulsed by this woman on her! But at the same time, her body reaction was a bit similar to arousal. Which Patricia in this moment did not recognize as possibility.

Patricia now was gathering all power she had after the fight with the two women and with a quick, determined turned her torso and pulled out one hand from the attackers grip with all her might. It worked! She hit Elenors head, got rid of that Tonge on her neck! Patricia tied to completely turn her body to maybe throw off her attacker. But Elenor was well trained and she fixed Patricias thighs with her own, followed her moves and threw her back to the ground.

Elenor used this moment to quickly pull up Patricias minidress with both hands, so she could push her leg up to Patricias pussy, soon.

Patricia was shocked, but with Elenors hands off, the again tried to get up and hit her. But before she recognized her chance and was able to really act on it, Elenors was already back to get control of Patricia. Patricia managed, to push up her torso and hit Elenor with her fists. But Elenor grabbed her ankles while still fixing Patricias legs with her own. She bumped her body and her tits into Patricias and threw her back on the ground, fixing her wrists beneath her head again.

P: "Please! I don't want this! Let me go!", Patricia pleaded.

Elenor pushed down on Patricia again, this time pushing her thigh fully between Patricias legs and bumped against her pussy.

Patricia gasped and Elenor immediately went in for a kiss again. This time, her lips brushed Patricias, as she turned away her head, and the lesbian predator now kissed Patricias ears.

This was unfair. This lesbian was using all her weak spots and Patricias body reacted. Patricias rage was unbroken, but it spread out its energy down to her pussy, which now was squeezed and pressured by Elenors bumping. It doesn't really matter, that there was fabric between their skins, what she was doing had an effect on Patricia. Patrica still denied any arousal.

P: "Get off! Please!". Patricas breath was getting heavy now, she was gasping as she tried to struggle free, only causing Elenors thigh to even more penetrate the pussy of this prey.

E: "Oh, you are breathing hard! Could it be that you are turned on by this?"

P: "No! No way!! Get off!!! I'm not a lesbian and you know that!"

E: "That's what you are telling yourself, but soon your breathing will turn into moaning, when you admire your lesbian turn-on."

The was making Patrica even more angry.

P: "I am no lesbian! Why don't you accept it and let me go!"

E: "Because I know that In no time, I will give you a lesbian orgasm, you beautiful straight woman!"

P: "Noooo! I am just angry and disgusted! Get off!

Elenor now bumped hard into Patricias pussy which made Patricia gasp hard, it sounded like "ha!"

E: "See, your first moan."

P: "You stupid bitch, you just kicked in me!"

Elenor now rhythmically humped Patricia, her tits rubbing over the straight woman, while eagerly kissing on Patricias ears and neck. Whatever Patricia tried to move away, Patricia took the exposed part and kissed and licked on it.

Patrica rage was turning to despair. "Please! Let me goo!", she gasped.

But Elenor knew, that she had full control of her prey. She knew, Patrica was close to the point, where she could not keep up resistance, no matter if she was repelling any lesbian activity or not.

Patricia was weakened. She struggled again and again but it was useless. The insistent work on her neck and ears from this woman was totally disgusting for Patricia. But it also stimulated her secondary sexual weak points. The stimulating of her tits, the bumping on her pussy was making her blood flow in these areas and made her body prepare for sex. There was nothing she could do about it.

This mixture of anger, disgust, arousal, denial and despair was making her heart race and was something, Patricia never felt before. It was more intense than anything she ever experienced.

All Patricia could do is to beg for letting her go. But Elenor had no intension at all of letting go.

P: "Plans stop! This is rape!", Patricia pleaded.

E: "Whatever you are considering it, you are totally aroused, aren't you."

P: "No! Please! You just overpower me. This is so disgusting!"

E: "No, your archaic lesbian instincts are awaken, my pretty straight Woman"

P: "I don't have this! I am a normal woman, not a dyke!"

Elenor had enough of that. She grabbed Patricias head and kissed her fully on her mouth.

Patricia was in shock again, hitting Elenor with her free hands, trying to pull away. Eleonor tried to force her tongue in Patricias mouth, but she pressed her lips together hard.

At least, this stopped the talking, and Elenor nibbled at Patricias lips. Patricia tried to push Elenor off her, hitting her, trying to kick free. But Elenor was like quicksand, every move of Patricia was eliminated by going with it and controlling Patricias body.

Elenor broke the kiss, grabbed Patricas ankles again to stop her from hitting her.

Patrica immediately turned her head away and spit out.

E: "That was ok, but you can do better, my dear."

P: "You fucking dyke! I will never kiss you! You are crazy!"

E: "You will not only kiss me, you will kiss my pussy also."

P: "PHhht", her lips escaped in disgust, "Never ever!"

Patricias stomach was churning at the thought of a woman having sex with her. She never even considered that a woman could do that!

And now this evil woman wanted her to kiss her pussy? Never would she do such things!

Elenor now took one hand and slapped Patricia in the face.

E: "You will do as I tell you. Any resistance is futile!"

P: "Never! Go away!"

Elenor knew, her prey was weakened from the fight and also by the stimulation of her body. So she took the risk to lose her pinning, moved down, and with one quick move, she pulled down Patricias lingerie to expose her pussy.

Patricia was shocked, tried to hold her undies, but before she even had the thought, they were gone. Elenor also pulled the skirt up more, so that Patricias hips and ass also were totally naked now. Patricia tried to get up, but Patricia threw her back down with full power, then removing her own top. Her tits popped out, her upper body was in full view for Patricia now. Patricia was impressed by the well trained body and tits, but of course, she did not recognize this as a possible interest in that body and would never tell this to her attacker.

Patricia tried to get up, was thrown back. Elenor played on Patricia and quickly pushed down her pants.

Patricia panicked, and she managed to get out under Elenor. But Elenor anticipated that move and jumped on her, pinning her down again.

P: "Not! Get off! You fucking dyke!".

Tears ran out of Patricias eyes, knowing that now she was vulnerably naked and in control of a naked lesbian.

Elenor held Patricia down as she pushed her pants off with her feet.

There she was. This arrogant, beautiful, perfect straight woman. Naked and helpless under her.

Elenor soaked up this moment, when she gazed in the fearful eyes of her victim. Then she pushed herself down on Patricia again, this time her naked thigh was penetrating this straight woman's naked pussy. She would not have a chance.

Patricia almost jumped back at this move, gaping out loud.

P: "Fuck you! Get off! I am nooot a lesbian!"

Instead of letting go even a bit, Elenor now grabbed the minidress top and pulled it down in a determined move. So Patricias breasts were also exposed.

Patricia knew, now she would get full body contact to that woman. This was so disgusting!

Elenor grabbed Patricias thigh and pushed it up, so that her thigh would get better access to Patricias genitals. Ans also to push Patricia into a missionary like sexual position.

She knew, this Ould weaken her even more, as her putted her arms around Patricia, pulling in to he body fully and groping her ass with one hand, also.

Patricia tried to pus off Elenor with her now free hands, but her lever was bad, it almost had no effect. Instead, her body was fully pressed into this lesbian, her breasts were pressed against Elenors, her pussy was squeezed, rubbed by this woman's leg. The groping of her ass did another trick to her body and despite the anger and disgust, even Patricia could not denied that her body was aroused.

E: "See, how lesbian you are."

P: "Not, please, let me go!"

E: "Your nipples are hard, aren't they? Do you want to suck on mine?"

P: "Not! Are you kidding me? Never!"

E: "A Never like you could never have a lesbian orgasm?"

P: "Yes, never!"

Elenor now took one hand and slid it down to Patricias vagina. Rubbing over her clit, immediately sliding into her prey love hole.

Patricia again almost jumped, tried to get away from that invasion. But Elenor knew what she was doing. There was no way, she could be stopped from penetrating this straight pussy.

E: "See how wet you are.", Elenor whispered into Patricias ear.

P: "This can't be!" She said weakly.

Elenor now slid her finger in and out of Patricias pussy, making sure that she would stimulate her tits and her secondary erotic zones.

A loud moans escaped Patricias lips.

E: "See, your moan is getting sexual."

Patricia was disgusted and aroused at the same time. This needed to end!

But it didn't end. Elenor penetrated her now with more determination and Patricia could not control herself. She was moaning now in rhythm, her body was moving with the rhythm of her predators fingers. Then it came to her mind: "I'm about to come!" This must never happen! She tried to regain her senses and again tried to pull Elenors hand off, trying to push her body off. But she was too weak and she had no chance against Elenors grip.

E: "Yes, struggle, strong straight woman. The more you fight your lesbian orgasm, the more it will explode in your body!"

P: "Stop.. f..finnngering.. mee", Patricia whined.

Her body arousal was reaching a critical level now. She could not control what happened to her. But now she loses any control about what her body felt. She felt an orgasm rising and she tried to suppress it, but this extreme emotional mix and the intense penetration were close to overpower any will, Patricia could have left.

Elenor sensed the state, Patricia was in and now moving down with her head to suck on Patricias nipples.

Patricias eyes widened. This on top was too much. She tried to push Elenors head away but Elenors determination was much stronger now than Patricias will.

"Nooooooo!" Patricia creamed, now the orgasmic energy shot through her body, any control was lost!

"Aaaaaaah.. Aaaaaaaaah! Shiiiiiiit!", Patricia screamed, as her body bent up and down, orgasmic spasm ran through her.

Another cannon shot was heard on the Lesbos Island, signaling that another straight woman had her first lesbian orgasm.

E: "Yes, let me hear your lesbian orgasm, my lesbian slut"

Patricia heard the words and she wanted to reject it, but instead they resonated in her subconsciousness. And then she realized: She had an lesbian orgasm! Oh no! This can't be!

Elenor had won and now she grabbed Patricias head and kissed her with full force. Patricia in her pro-orgasmic stat could not bring up any willpower, so Elenors tongue slid into her mouth. It danced in her mouth, pressing her own left and right, up and down. Patricia was mindless in this moment. There was no identity as a straight woman. There was disgust, but also overwhelming feelings that made her respond to her attackers tongue. So both kissed and Elenor knew, now her prey was broken.

12