All Comments on 'The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 03 - Patricia'

by LesbianSeduction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dolly2Dolly2over 2 years ago

Glad your back writing again, great series.

As a side note I think you meant wrists ( hands) not ankles (feet)

Write more

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. Had been checking in from time to time waiting for the next installment and it didn’t disappoint. Looking forward to the next one ✌️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, please change "Tonge" to "Tongue". You started using tongue toward the end of this chapter but there are too many references to "tonge". Grammer could be better but you are starting to get the hang of it.

In the first chapter you mention that there are 6 lesbian hunters but you have only 5 names. In one of the rules it was mentioned that "every women must make every other woman orgasm or they will not make it off of the island alive". Really, that is a lot of 5x6x6 single orgasms (180). I wonder how the women would be killed or will they just be left on the island for the rest of their lives. How will the women eat? The hunt may take awhile before every woman succumbs to an orgasm. So far there is a good start with a bunch of orgasms with only six women (3 hunters and 3 others). Like the unique concept like a Hunger Games theme. Not sure about using weapons though. What happens if someone is killed accidently. Maybe there will be a chapter where one of the non-hunters puts up a really good fight? Good so far but please watch the grammer and misspellings.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

GOOOD!

I Love ugly old lesbian molest fuck straight beauty!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep it going! It is great! Don’t listen to the people about grammar mistakes. It comes from those that don’t speak multiple languages and are petty. You are doing well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous