The Tributes of Lesbos Pt. 03 - Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, pulled up Patricia. Patricia was trembling. Elenor led her to kneel down. Then she grabbed her hair lying down in front of her, pulling her head into her crouch.

Before Patricia was realizing anything, her mouth was pressed against the sex of Elenor. Patricia immediately pulled back. Elenor let it happen but kept grip on her pussylicker-to-be's hair.

E: "Lick me."

P: "Not! I'm straight! It is so disgusting!"

E: "You will like it. Do it and it is over."

P: "No! I wouldn't even kiss another woman. I never lick a vagina!"

Elenor pulled Patricias head into her pussy.

E: "Now lick, or I need to hurt you. You never believed you can have a lesbian orgasm and now you got the probably best of your life. You may never believed, you like to lick a woman's pussy but I guarantee, that you will at this place anyway and you will like it.

P: "Mmph no, this is disgusting"

E: "You will lick pussies an this island anyway. There is no way to escape until you do as you're told. So now start."

Patricias mind was racing. She couldn't do this! On the other side, her post orgasmic daze and her disappeared will did say a different thing.

E: "Start licking now!"

She moved Patricias head up and down, forcing her mouth on Elenors pussylips.

E: "put your Tonge out and slide it in my pussy."

Patricias mind was so confused, that it had no resistance. So she heard the instructions and she followed it, like she had no other choice.

She slides her tongue out and began touching the lesbians pussy.

E: "That's it. Lick my pussy."

Patricia knew she would not let her go, until she gave her an orgasm. So she tried to lick tentatively on her clit. She knew what she liked, when her man was ging down on her, so she knew, what to do. She just was repulsed by what she was doing.

Elenor was in heaven. She dominated that strong straight woman. She was down there between her legs and licking her pussy!

This great face, these beautiful eyes, this great body. All is hers.

She maybe disgusted by women or by licking pussy. But she did It anyway. This gave Elenor the feeling of power. To get any woman she wanted to do anything she wanted from them No matter what arrogant, perfect women they were.

E: "Lick me with your lesbian tongue."

Patricia tried to move away, hearing that, but Elenor held her in place.

E: "Now suck on my clit. Dart your tongue in my pussy. Make me orgasm!"

Patricia followed the instructions. She was in disgust but also in a submissive state.

She now sucked her clit in with her lips, pushing, pulling with air and tongue.

Plane shuddered. How! This was great!

E: "Tell me what you're doing now."

Patricia did not react.

E: "Tell me what you do now!"

P: "I..I I lick pussy.", Patricia said, then being pulled in to continue the job.

Patricia was in a strange state, she didn't know yet. She was in a post orgasmic stat, being dizzy, feeling disgust, but licking more and more eagerly. Maybe this is when the archaic lesbian instinct set in, maybe it was the fluid, she was tasting, maybe her empathic senses mirrored what she was doing to herself. Nevertheless, she was turned on and licking this pussy, like she was a lesbian.

She then slid her tongue straight out into the lesbian pussy and started darting it like she told her.

That was too much for Elenor. An unknown intensity of orgasm ran through her body, making her buckle. While she screamed out her satisfaction, she pulled Patricias mouth onto her pussy, made her understand to continue until its lowering.

Elenor pulled Patricia up to face her and told her:

E: "swallow it down."

Patricia did not want to have pussy juice on her Tonge und did not want to do that. But she was in that submissive state and did as told."

E: "That's good. See what a pussy fan you are? You like licking my pussy. You like my cum. You want more of it,"

P: "No, I.."

Elenor pulled the head of the new pussylicker in and kissed her. Tongues sliding, battling. The taste of cum inside, evolving even more effect in the kiss.

E: "I give you what you want."

She pushed Patricia to the ground softly. Then she placed herself over her in a 69 position.

P: "No! Not that!"

E: "Shut up. You know you want to try it. This is what your suppressed lesbian always wanted and your education told you not to do. You want to have pussy and you want to orgasm by my Tonge. Admit it."

P: "No! I am not attracted to women at all! You.."

E: "You licked my pussy and you were totally into it, admit it. And you had a lesbian orgasm that made you shutter through and through. You were wet for me. So who do you want to fool? There is a strong lesbian instinct even in you. And now is your chance to just try it out and let it happen."

P: "No, I.. I.."

Elenor lowered her head to lick Patricias soaking pussy. Patricias pussy was sending a strong wave through her whole body. The resistance of that straight woman was broken long ago. But to lick a lesbian without force in a 69 position was another hurdle. That was not her! But the pleasure waves in her body and the disgusting but intoxicating taste of pussy she experienced, awoke something in her.

E: "Put your mouth on my pussy, you beautiful creature with relieved lesbian urges. Lick me, and I will give you the best orgasm of your life!"

Patricia again was not making decisions really. She followed the lead instead. Her head began to move up. Somehow her mouth opened and her Tonge was making contact to that pussy again. That had en erotic effect on her - to her surprise. She began licking. Elenor was so happy. In the end, every woman has a lesbian sex drive and every woman is a bit submissive, she thought. She licked and sucked on Patricias pussy. Being stimulated like that, Patricia now was doing an eager job. She wanted Elenor to penetrate her with her tongue heavily and she thought she could make her by doing it by her own. Her head was flying left and right, up and down. Tonge out, pressuring hard on Elenors clit and into her love hole.

Elenor took the hint and did the same to Patricia. But always a bit less to make Patricia go further in her effort.

Both women were over each other in a 69, hands on their butts, pulling in with their faces, eagerly licking, sucking, moaning, shuttering.

Then, both women exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. Their bodies vibrated almost uncontrollably, while slowly their movements became slower and stopped.

E: "Drink in my cum." Patricia did anyway, lying on the floor and having this dripping pussy juices flowing in her mouth.

Elenor knew, she show her new-lesbian, that she could get more. She again started to lick Patricias pussy. She was surprised and she did not feel the need for more sex. But That licking took effect and she again felt an orgasm rising.

E" "Lick me like you are a wild animal!" Elenor instructed.

This time, Patricia did immediately follow the instruction. She darted out her tongue and into Elenors pussy. She did not think at all, it was really like a pure animal instinct.

Both fucked each other with their tongues until another, even more intense orgasm waved through their bodies.

After lying there for a while, Elenor stood up.

E: "We are done. You are such a good fuck. What's your name?"

P: "I..I don't know. What is all this here?"

E: "You don't know your name?.. Just kidding. This is an Island where lesbians are hunting straight women."

P: "What? Who figures out such an insane idea?"

E: "That's not your business. But it helps, when you make friends with your lesbian side."

P: "I never had one."

E: "Well, what you just experienced does say something else. But it's up to you. You can admit that you have gotten a lesbian side or deny it. But you will have more experiences in the next days."

Elenor took her clothes and went in direction lake to clean up herself.

P: "Can I..I go with you to the lake? Can you protect me?"

E: "Ok, you can come with me. But I will not protect you after you took a bath, there."

So they went off to the Lake. Elenor looked for Mindie. She was o.k. They walked on, taking her with them.

12