All Comments on 'The Trick is in the Treat'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terri

it would have to be terri or cass, at least those would be the most interesting in my oppinion lol, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
umm

chose eva

wild child

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOLY SHIT, GREAT STORY!!

That was incredible. I wasn't anticipating that twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

that was hot. I say Eva should be the one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

Would love to read a sequel. And I would like to see him with Terri or Cass but I am leaning toward Cass. I love the chemistry between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

An excellent read start to end. I would choose the feisty one Eva, at least Victor could then get used to the control needed for the next visit and who knows maybe even turn the tide on Terri... either way great story..

crhollowaycrhollowayover 15 years ago
Awesome

Great story I would really like to see the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The girl I would pick

Well I loved the story and it is a tough decision on who to pick but I like the cass because she squirts and eva because she liked the anal so I at least narrowed it down to 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Simply Superb!!!

I believe Cass should be the girl cuz she was really into him.

Definitely put in a sequel for this!!!

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
advice

i read your biography... you don't need to take notice of anonymous low scorers.. you are a good enough author not to have to worry about anyone small minded enough to deliberately try and artificially or unfairly do your efforts down.

keep on writing for your enjoyment knowing that there are many out here in cyberland who really appreciate your efforts. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My thoughts

I won't say who I think you should pick based on my biases (got a thing for redheads). I do however wish for you to write another, maybe two? I'd love to see where this goes and how your world expands as the story develops!

Again, Awesome job, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who would YOU choose?

All of the girls were wonderful, but I got the impression that you wanted us to prefer Cass. Maybe that's my own bias coming through, but she shared an emotional connection the others didn't. If he's going to have a future with one of them, I think she's the obvious choice.

Great story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

THE BLONDE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting for the sequel

Great Story!!!!! cant wait for the sequel most def. it has to be Cass

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who should he pick...........

Terri!!!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Very clever story

I like all four girls. A sequel for 1 year later would be very appropriate. Hopefully three of the girls were impregnated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Well written and very imaginative. Hope to see further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a great read!

That was just an excellent piece of erotic fiction. The descriptions were vivid, and provided a multi-orgasmic experience for me while reading it.

So who does Victor choose? Actually, the way you wrote it, I felt he was most connected to Terri...the one he can't choose. It seems like the perfect scenario, if she goes around living a normal life during the year. She and he could be lovers...and she'd never have to go and "milk" anyone else.

But if that isn't an option...then I'd say Cass. She seemed to have more of an emotional connection to him...it felt as though it could be more than just a casual fuck in the future. So that's my pick.

Anyway, what a yummy read. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pick EVA

Gotta love the Asian influence...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
And he wakes up next to the kinky witch

Great story. This is one of the few stories that was worth every single page that it took up. A few others I feel that have accomplished this as well are DamonX are BlueDragonAuthor. In fact, if it means anything, I very rarely leave a written comment of any sort.

Good luck on winning the contest, and I hope you do get a chance to writing a sequel. Please have him pick Eva :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unlike a previous commenter...

... I have no problem voting for Lucy because of my thing for redheads. I'd love to see a sequel. I also think there's no reason not to pick Terri. If he stays with the one of the other three he has to explain every year why he's 'not in the mood' for two months before halloween so he can save up for her. There are many ways you can go with the next chapter and I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cass !

WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved this story.....

I vote for Cass. I'll be looking out for the sequel. How does Terri pick the girls? where does she find them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A woman who loves anal...

A woman who loves anal is my kind of woman! My husband loves that I am all for a night of anal fun. The only problem is when he asks me to pick a hole!lol I guess you have my vote. This is the first story this long that I took the time to finish. Excellent job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved your writing

o really liked your writing and personaly think it would be cool if he picked the succubise well actually i dont know if you were making out to be on but thats what she sounds like to me but if he picked teri

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh yes, make a sequel

Yes, you should definitely make a sequel... maybe she could come to love him one day... only time will tell.

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I vote for Cass

But then I usually pick the blonde...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cass, absolutely.

Cass is the obvious choice, as she can be the loving wife and mother of his children. Eva is too wild and Lucy is too vague of a character. Cass FTW!

JackLuisJackLuisover 15 years ago
Pick the Redhead

I always pick redheads. I think they are sexy and appleal to my Celtic heritage. but Big Tits and a fuzzy pussy are nice turn-ons too.

Do write a sequel, Maybe how Terri selects the women and seduces them to join in the fun?

Great story, add some humor to the Victims second session?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cass!!

I absolutely loved this story, it's been a long time since I've read one this good. That being said, Victor should definitely pick Cass, she's cute and the way the story was written he seemed to have a thing for her more so than the others. Plus I think the shy girls are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
choose cass

victor should cosse cass. this was awesome. yes sequal!

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 15 years ago
Oh YES!!!

Excellent story. Good characterization, which can be a problem with so many females. You did a good job of keeping them distinct. I also loved the dialogue. It really made me feel like I was there. Not to forget the nice twist at the end.

Cass gets me vote as the chosen partner.

Please write a part 2!!

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Red

Pick the redhead. It's nice to see a story with a great concept which is well written. Pick Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lucy

He should pick Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
woooooow

I think he should pick terri dat way he can help ha out n da could do da nasty all da time...dis was da best story on here

ReadsalotReadsalotover 14 years ago
Cass

Simply because of the apparent connection he felt with her when they kissed during the description phase. I guess I'm a romantic at heart, so that connection was important to me.

RBAMRBAMover 13 years ago
GREAT TWIST

A great story with a great twist and I think Cass is the one I would pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing storie

Loved it !

I vote Cass as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cass

Cass is the one, Lucy is 2nd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

My vote Lucy First, Cass Second

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Choice

When I have a choice I go for big bodies (greater than 5' 7" tall) with big boobs. And two of a kind is really good too.

RiktoviRiktoviabout 12 years ago

I vote he picks Terri, rather than one of the sleeping girls. (She could consent as it would allow her to "milk" him every day)

This was an awesome story. You've got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel

Eva

zer0man13zer0man13over 11 years ago

If he can't choose Terri, I say Cass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would LOVE a sequel for Halloween!!!

This is a great story, and I would love a sequel. I would imagine he would choose Cass, because of her loving nature, but it is a very hard choice. Whoever is chosen, if there was a way to incorporate the other two into the sequel it would be great. I had thoughts (just suggestions mind you, YOU are the storyteller here) that Terri and the other two entertain our hero for Halloween, while the choosen third is very pregnant (and participating) and ends up delivering another Halloween child. Or something like that. ANYTHING to keep the storyline going. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another failed story

By an author that doesn't bother to finish their story. A "1".

bb1212bb1212over 10 years agoAuthor
Fair call

Hi Anon, just send me your details and I will give you your money back...

But actually I have to admit it is a fair call, I promised more and as yet I haven't delivered.

Another chapter will come (lightning, out of control cars and drive by shootings permitting), but I just don't know when.

Please be patient, there are so many stories running around my head and I can't do them all at once.

BB1212

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't listen to anons.

I know I'm writing as anon, but I'm at least trying to be helpful. Take your time, let the story progress naturally. It would suck if you rushed and the sequel wasn't as good. I like the idea of Cass being chosen, for the same reasons as has already been pointed out. It would flow with the already apparent connection. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cass

Cass

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Oh Please Cass-Per

Cass-Per the squirter!!

Flar1958Flar1958almost 5 years ago
He choose

TERRI

Because he can proof his promise and she can live her next door girl life.

I hope to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish that she would reconsider and allow him to keep all three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous