The Trigger

Story Info
As soon as Lucy twitches for Amy, she will drop into trance.
1.6k words
4.12
17.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
19 Followers

Lucy was spread-eagle on the king-sized bed, arms and legs held out wide by rope that wound around her wrists and ankles, connecting to the four corners of the bed, and wore nothing but a blue lace thong. Her partner Amy stood with her arms crossed, drinking in the sight with her eyes like someone who'd just spent weeks in the desert and found an oasis. It had been far too long since they'd done what they call "kinky stuff." Already, Lucy had begun to soak through her underwear, a tiny dark spot beginning to widen in the center of its intricate patterns.

Amy walked around to the side of the bed and slid onto it. She was on her stomach with legs bent at the knees and her soles faced her helpless lover. After a low purr, she said, "Aww, is someone feeling a little helpless?" as she slid her right hand down Lucy's body and left it to rest against the thin fabric, moving her fingers almost imperceptibly.

"Y-yes," came the shaky reply. Lucy was never great at talking when a warm hand was pressed against her pussy. She shook & shuddered and pulled at her restraints.

"But you don't seem to mind, do you?"

Amy pressed the base of her hand into Lucy's clit, drawing a moan before her sub gasped out, "Not at all, Mistress."

"Good girl! Now, I want you to try and resist moving for as long as you can. Think you can do that for me?"

"I c-can try."

A devilish grin on her face, Amy slid back off the bed. Without a word, she moved down to the foot of the bed, and knelt by her partner's feet. With long nails painted black, Amy scratched at her sub's soles, causing them to involuntarily scrunch, revealing new wrinkles and patches of skin to tickle. Lucy whined from up above, trying so hard not to let any part of her move, all too aware of the consequences but unable to stop the slight twitching.

After planting a kiss on Lucy's left sole, Amy stood up again and got onto the bed, between her sub's spread-out legs. Her fingers understood exactly where to touch and poke and stroke and scratch to best get a reaction, especially when Lucy tried so hard to resist. The act of focusing on resistance works like being told not to think of a pink elephant -- by focusing so hard on not twitching, Lucy built up the tension, the need for release, the need to squirm & react. Amy looked back down at the blue thong clinging to Lucy's wet pussy, the dark spot in the center growing wider and wider with every touch. Amy slid over her sub's nearly-nude body with her own fully bare, pressed her knee against Lucy's crotch, and watched as the sensations sent powerful electric signals directly into the latter's already-weakening mind. Amy could feel the slight twitches begging to become more, and locked eyes with Lucy.

"You know what's going to happen when your resistance finally crumbles, don't you?"

"You mean if. I can do it today," replied Lucy, brows furrowed and lips pursed, not believing her own words for a second but putting on her best brat impression.

"When you finally give in to the sensations and allow your body to shake and shudder and quiver, your mind will go blank as it always does, and your conscious attention will be consumed by my touch and my words."

A bead of sweat rolled down Lucy's temple as Amy moved a knee back and forth a bit on her clit, drawing a moan. Moans were allowed. The trigger was simple -- it would drop her into a deep trance the instant she gave in to Amy's touch and gave a reaction greater than a simple twitch, like shaking or laughing. The timer was set for five minutes; survive that long, and Amy would do anything Lucy wished. The latter woman put up a brave fight, but she was spread-eagle, restrained, and knew on some level that she had no chance.

Amy always got her way. It's time to break you, she thought, gazing down at her helpless partner beneath her while biting her bottom lip. Her go-to spot in that venture was always around the underarms. She snaked both hands up Lucy's sides, drawing tiny twitches before the restrained sub's eyes shot wide open, realizing what Amy had in store.

"N-no, please, not there-"

"Why not? Afraid you won't be able to resist anymore?"

Lucy just shook her head back and forth, desperate denial a delicious sign of a will ready to crumble. With a cheeky grin, Amy unleashed her onslaught, undulating her fingers and scratching at Lucy's little patch of short hair under the arms, slowly at first but ramping up the intensity for every second that the sub didn't break. Amy then started moving her knee faster as well, feeling the wetness soak through Lucy's panties.

Lucy knew the end was coming. Her whole body was twitching imperceptibly. One trick she had at her disposal was to move her feet, which Amy couldn't see at the moment. She tried to direct her energy to scrunching her soles and wiggling her toes, trying so hard to block out the signals in her brain coming from her underarms. Amy ramped up the intensity of her assault. Lucy wanted so badly to laugh, shake, shudder, shiver, twitch, and fall, and soon there was no choice. The little twitches became too much to hold back.

And so she broke. With a sound falling from her lips somewhere between a moan and a scream, Lucy gave in. She pulled her arms together as much as was possible with the restraints in place, and let her entire upper body convulse and shake as Amy's skilled fingers tickled her, and the trigger kicked in, blocking out all thought but sensation. Her arms & legs pulled at the restraints as they twitched out of control, her jaw went slack, and her eyes unfocused. No matter how much she tried to focus them again, it wasn't happening. Lucy couldn't see, didn't need to see; she could only feel, only wanted to feel.

"That's right. Good girl. Give in to my touch. Give in to the wonderful trance made so much deeper by your token resistance. You can never resist me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress, I can never resist you."

"And why is that?"

"Your touch controls me, Mistress."

"Exactly correct. Such a smart slave. You figured it out! My touch controls you. Just feel my fingers as they trace all over your body and drop you deeper and deeper and deeper into trance. All other thoughts drifting away from your tired, hazy mind, until nothing remains but touch and sensation. You have already given in. Now relax and enjoy as I rub away the last of your resistance."

"N-no, d-don't-" (They had previously worked out a con-noncon deal for when Lucy's will gets broken. Saying no and being helpless to stop her partner is a huge turn-on of hers.)

"Oh? Still clinging to conscious thought, I see. Well don't worry, I can fix that."

Amy maneuvered halfway off Lucy and halfway onto the mattress with her mouth close to her lover's ear, who tried to move her head away but had nowhere to go. One of Amy's hands rested on Lucy's now-soaked pussy and the other traced lines up and down her breasts.

"I know how fun it is for you to put up a fight," Amy whispered into Lucy's ear, her hot breath making the latter woman's back arch and leg shake, "but it's past time for you to surrender completely. When my fingers make you cum, you will go utterly blank for me. Understand?"

A little squeak was the only reply.

Amy's fingers slid underneath the soaked lace of her lover's underwear, finding Lucy's clit in an instant. All that buildup made her so wet, so horny. Her sex drive didn't give a damn about her "resistance." It only wanted pleasure. Pleasure. The word bounced around Lucy's foggy, suggestible mind, echoing off the walls of her skull as Amy's skilled fingers moved in circles around her clit, ramping up in speed and intensity.

"There you go. No need to resist anymore. Just give in to the pleasure."

Lucy's internal dialogue usually consisted of words and phrases. Pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure. Mistress. Pleasure. Pleasure. So hot. Can't resist. Don't want to resist. Those fingers on my clit, moving faster and faster and oh fuck oh fuck feels so good so good can't resist anymore, just want to give in, can't resist oh fuck cumming already-

Thanks to all the buildup, she came within a minute. And she kept cumming and cumming and cumming, like a chain of pleasure that blocked out everything else. Her thoughts fell silent as she dropped as deep as she could go, brain going utterly blank for her Mistress. The words in her mind disappeared; she focused only on sensation and feeling.

Amy didn't stop. She kept her fingers working away at Lucy's pussy and mind. Lucy was shaking uncontrollably, moaning and whimpering. Amy whispered more hypnotic suggestions into the blank woman's ear. Amy knew that her exact words didn't matter too much; she barely remembered them herself. They were words about pleasure, about feeling her will dripping out through her soaked pussy, about going totally and utterly blank, about riding the waves of pleasure for as long as they would last. When they finally dissipated, Amy undid the restraints and flopped down on top of Lucy, whispering yet more soothing words, telling her sub to just focus on the sound of her voice and the feeling of their warm bodies sharing heat. The two of them stayed there for a while, Amy reveling in her power and Lucy drifting in a deep, relaxed trance.

TaoTeQ
TaoTeQ
19 Followers