All Comments on 'The Trio Ch. 04'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Total Wimp Out

A total wimp out on his part. She did not just go for revenge, she appeared to be trying to end the marriage and his job and reputation. As for his lieing to her, she has been living a lie since she met him. She was a full fledged money making whore. To not tell him before the marriage was a much worse lie than his. The decision to stay with this vindictive whore really ruined the story. With the tape he had proof to get custody of the kids in a divorce.

studyingstudyingabout 19 years ago
eunuch

Interesting story line. Thank you for your creativity.

This man defines 'wimp'. Wife runs the show. He is inadequate for her 'needs' sexually. She has a bizarre sense of justice which is much more like a queen punishing a vassal. She endangers all their health, never takes any blame for her own ongoing lies over the years, impairs her husband's ability to make a living for the children she supposedly loves.

Would she tolerate any of this if the coin were flipped? For example, would she allow her husband to beat-off next to her in bed for sexual satisfaction after she made love to him?

Being wimpy is not bad enough. What's worse is that the author provides no motivation for his character to be so weak. At least there was some (albeit weak) motivation for the wife to be slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Plead Diminished Capacity Author

What an abominal sorid ruination of a promising story. Cuckolding, loving wife gangbangs, whoring, STD's, known filmed activities by college employer, fellow staff and students and wimpy braindead loving husband trudges on with his whore slut fuck of a wife. And the children never heard a smudge of it - ya right. What good and loving husband wouldn't stand by this known whore of a wife!

Well, we know you didn't teach logic professor but we thought you had a scint of intelligence or perhaps you believed we had none. Does your college still offer a human relations major with a manditory minor in cuckolding - a forgiving art?

It seems you have a hurdle to get over or under. When you are good - it's very good and ususally at the begining of a story. It's when you begin to type one handed that any semblence of entertainable reality goes in the gutter. Then with both hands on the throttle (voice activated?) it gets beyond sorid into vile depraved and pitiful which only the jaded sickies understand and need. Generally the scores reflect this don't they.

So, to paraphrase - you can't go home as things have changed nor can anyone buy respect or credibility. You can learn your audience but not sell what they don't want. If you wish to sell base absurd depraved non-realities to the numb jaded few until you join them will anyone really care? Please reconsider the use of your talent. Regard-less!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it was different

This was a good story. Most of the writing here is wam bam thank you stuff. A good story with lots of sex makes the sex even better. I really liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
leave

should have left and started over

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
How can you not continue?

How can he continue, he should have gone with his gut feeling and cut bait and run. I often mention, that you can't miss what you can't measure, but I am amazed that Teri have called him pencil dick or degrade him after fucking so many men. That is something to be aware of. In many stories on this site, a one time fucking with a big dick and the wife is packing her shit to leave her husband.

She is a whore and we can give her some kind of respect for not throwing that in his face. Enough said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DITTO DITTO DITTO

WORST STORY OF THE YEAR...NO DEPTH...SHOULD BE RETITLED "NO REGRETS: THE TERRI STORY" YOU KNOW THE EXPRESSION,,IF THE HORSE IS DEAD [IN THIS CASE THE MARRIAGE] GET OFF!!!!WHAT A WASTE OF YEARS TRYING TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM THAT TERRI REALLY DOESN'T WANT TO ELIMINATE...BUT SHE ELIMINATED HER PARENTS....ELIMINATED HER MARRIAGE..ELIMINATED HER CHILDREN...SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SHE MARRIED TO ATTAIN THE "TWILIGHT ZONE'. BUT WHY DID SHE NEVER WORK AFTER SHE GOT MARRIED...SHE HAD AN EDUCATION...BUT BOY THE WAY SHE MECHANICALLY RECALLED THE MONEY SHE EARNED AND THE MEN SHE FUCKED..WOW..SHE REALLY DID MISS IT OR MISSED BRAGGING ABOUT IT...WHY DID SHE KEEP THOSE TAPES? AND THE WIG...WELL THAT WAS A TOUCH OF PREMEDITATION ON HER PART IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO SECURE HER LIFESTYLE AND ALSO TO ADD HER OWN ENJOYMENT. SHE NEVER WANTED TO HURT HER HUSBAND...SHE WANTED AN EXCUSE...SHE STILL DOES..AND SHE ENDANGERED HIS LIFE WITH STD'S... NOPE AFTER HER DISCOVERY, THE DEAN SUMMED IT UP ...AND ..SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS SORRY TO HER HUSBAND...TO HER CHILDREN...NOPE SHE NEVER REGRETTED IT....SHE NEVER REALLY CARED HOW MUCH HER HUSBAND LOVED HER...THE PROFESSOR, THE BREADWINNER, THE PROVIDER...SHE TRIED TO TEAR HIM DOWN AND APART...JUST LIKE SHE DID HER FATHER...LIKE I SAID NO DEPTH IN THE STORY...EVERYONE WAS A BYLINE TO HER...BILL, KIM AND BOB...IT WAS ALL TERRI'S STORY FROM THE GET GO. BOB WAS A BOOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A very poor ending

after 2 1/2 5's (I gave a four to the third chapter) this got a 2. A better story would have been not the SAE chapter gang-fuck but some other non-college related incident, like a biker bar. I will read some of the rest of your stories (the high rated ones) to see if your storylines are better. Good luck in your future efforts.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Good

A good story well written, being it really did happen? with you changing names. A sad story there are no winners here, maybe the divorce one came out alitte better but still now one wins

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 19 years ago
Not bad but could've been better

The first two chapters weren't bad but the second two devolved into a fairly typical numbers game. First was a passive description of the wife at the SAE house, then the whole sordid bit about the wife's past - okay, fine. Not to say her past doesn't have sexual charge to it - it does - but it comes across as a sterile litany instead of a taboo history. What could be exciting comes across as mercenary, which isn't true to the character of Terri (especially since LeoDavis takes pains to let us know she enjoys sex, especially when it's in that zone).

The STD was a nice touch. Nothing fatal, but a splash of realism to slap folk out the sexual stupor. Not that we had one at that point, we'd already been depressed out of it by people behaving badly.

The rumor and innuendo was decent as well. Uncomfortable but inevitable if you play these games. Good to include it... but too bad it couldn't be used for some side stories.

This story needs a remix. It's got the right elements but it loses focus. I also [thankfully] don't remember any bi stuff from the first two chapters... Must've glazed over it. Call me crazy, but I could do without that, too.

Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revenge... So Futile....

So many people are wanting to seek revenge against the author or his wife.... To what purpose? Are we lashing out against the horror of the reality of our own lust...; or, are we so drawn to the story that we fear ourselves acting the same plot out in our own lives? Twenty years ago I crossed over into the zone of unfettered lust with another woman and her husband. Little did I understand the tangled web that was about to be weaved... The husband was asking for my wife to participate in the triste... The wife was warning my wife to take better care of her husbands 'needs'.. I was smitten with lust so badly that all I could think about was the erotic experience of making love to an older woman. On Christmas eve, I confessed my infidelity to my wife.. she fucked me like a whore! I thought that I had died and gone to heaven.. little did I know that I was on the verge of entering an emotional hell over the next few years.

Yes my wife only fucked me that night to see if she could still love me... How strangely we men interpret our lust. She asked me afew days later for 'permissin' to have an affair with aguy at her workplace. Stupidly, about to be cuckolded husband, I agreed... We fucked like crazy for several months. I always wanted to have a finish fuck with her after she had screwed her 'boyfriend'. I met her guy at a company party and we 'jostled' verbally in sexual overtones about our affection for my wife.

The climax happened when he invited her for a weekend away for, my words here... a fuck fest in Haliburton. At that point I couldn't continue in this charade. I removed my wedding ring in tears and put in on the nightside table beside our bed. That was the turning point for both of us, My wife didn't go, I ended my adulterous relationship, as did she... we worked at getting over our infidelity, and we remain married after some thirty odd years.

Did I ever want to have sex outside marriage again? Yes, I did..., But I have said no to my lust. Perhaps that's the best part of this whole saga... saying no to lust... is saying yes, to oneness in marriage. This is not a new story and fortunately for me and my wife, one without an unhappy ending.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
confusion

Reading the comments make this tale more interesting reading realizing how others viewed it. I don't condem Terri. She has lived the straight life and resisted an temptation to get in the 'zone'. Bob lies like a rug and gets his just deserts Terri takes advantage of the situstion to try to get into the zone again as well as punishment for Bob.A nice paradox :) This is the time for some counseling or other therapy.

Enjoyed reading this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
please LEO DAVIS KILL yourself NOW

LETS REVIEW

she fucks 16 guys and makes a video of it in revenge for his 1 night of sex with 1 woman then says at thend of chapter 3

"I am going to do it again..."

Next she tells Hubby she use to be a whore... but it not a lie b/c according to the wife he never asked her specifically "dear were you ever a whore?"...

a common question that most rational men ask their spouses so i can she her point

then as they are crying and Hugging HUBBY wnats to sex with her?

..."I was both disappointed and surprised. "I wanted to bed you, too. How'd you know?"...

ROFTLOL!!! lol!!! oh my god I am laughing so hard I gotta to pee!!! ROTFLMAO!!! ROTFLOL

Then these two morons try and pull a fast one and asue the University ...the Dean figures it out but now her rep is all over town

a new low is stupid has been reached by Leo Davis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sad

its well written. but the logic of the story sucks.

gangbang video, pics, and STDs, believe me it doesnt take that much the take those kids away from them. the mother is simply unfit.

no remorse on the side of the wife and a husband who cant seem to think other than w/ his dick.

i like erotica. but make it fun and the characters responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Outcome was terrible!

As it was previously stated; "these two idiots deserve each other". The slut wife should have been disposed of with a bullet to the head and dumped on the frat house's lawn. We pity the kids who have to put up with these two morons. Although, we were surprised the author did not add the "black men with 24" dicks" aspect to this lousy story. The good news is that this author did go on and create some respectable submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome again Leo..

Keep writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ridiculous

STDs, videos, pictures, and they have kids???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Save the children

Good Lord, save the children and let these two kill each other. I was completely disgusted...which isn't easy.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
In the end, badly told and poorly done

I'm baffled as to why a person would stay with a spouse who infected them with an STD that said spouse contracted during a gangbang because s/he was pissed off. I have to believe that having your health jeopardized so that your wife can fuck around on you and then humiliate you with the evidence of her adultery when she returns home from her fun romps is a bit much for love to overcome. I know I'd have a problem with that.

<P>

The story ultimately fails as a fiction because the characters are unbelievable and the plot is not credible. This is called poor authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Here's one guy who enjoyed it

Remarkably well written (and free or typos, etc.) for such a long piece. It wasn't quite my fantasy ending, but I thought it was extremely well executede. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sci fi story

the easy way is the logical way.

is better have a divorce and stay away from the ex-wife.

nobody will stay with somebody who wants to destroy his job, friends, life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
About The Trio series

This is one of the best, if not the absolute best, "Loving Wives" story I've ever read. It's well-written, filled with strong, hyper-sexual images, and both addicting and long enough to keep you going for hours. Hot stuff.

My compliments to the author. This is my all-time fave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Grades?

Ever think of flunking the student jerks harassing them. What are they going to do - circulate raunchy vids of the wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I had to laugh

at the commentators who were 'disgusted'. Why did they read it all? I thought it was extremely well written as I normally get bored with repetitious descriptions of sex, yet read all through these. My interest is mostly in the mind games after the event. How does a couple cope? Can they cope? This was quite a small piece of this story but I thought it was pretty well handled.

All in all, a tour de force. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Had the tape

Once he got the tape that was trying to blackmail him for grades, he had his wife dead to rights. If the Dean recognized her, a jury would also. Time to get a divorce and move a LONG ways away and start over again. This story was a requiem for a dead marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story pushes me into a zone ...

zoning it out.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
Bob's end.

Things had been coasting along, Terri and I never got back the closeness we had, had and I was passed over for a head off department position to a much less qualified tutor who didn't even want the post. New comers quickly heard the rumors and jocks always ask me to set up dates with my wife, the taunting from those who could get away with it was too much and the looks of disgust from the female staff in the lunch room made me an outcast, so I kept to myself and hid away when ever I could. I looked around for another position but always had the same problem, they wanted a reference from my Dean and I knew what that would say. He knew I was trapped in a job he could under pay me with no chance of advancing. My career was dead and Terri's actions had sealed the coffin. I was desperately lonely and drinking heavily, my teaching was suffering and home was some where I didn't want to be so I started stopping at bars after work. I had to get along way from work to avoid the attention of students and only got home to see the kids to bed. The kids got older and off to college and the house was even lonely, especially on weekends. Both Terri and I had let our self's go, putting on weight and looking run down. The camel's back broke when the kids came home on holiday and were very off hand to Terri, I sat them down and demanded an explanation. It appears old videos never go away and frat parties everywhere have movie nights, it was a shock to the kids to see their mother as a star in one of the movies. Terri run to her bedroom and locked the door. I defended their mother and explained the whole story, the short version, putting the blame on myself and my actions. They didn't buy that and after saying goodbye to me and thru the bedroom door to their mother they left to stay with friends. We kept to contact with the kids and over time they started to respond more to us but never came home to stay again. We never got invited to college events and had to view their graduation in silence at the rear of the auditorium. Terri and I got divorced a year later and I took up a job in Saudi Arabia with a private college that paid well and were obviously desperate for tutors. Terri and I lost contact after the house sold and she moved away, she couldn't afford to pay the loan repayments and our parting was not pleasant. I believe she called me every foul name invented and then some, I guess there was still a lot of pent up rage. Me I was finished and had no fight left, so just took it on the chin paid the bill and moved on. The kids don't seem to blame me for the past, I think seeing the movie was really hard to take so their mum coped most of the blame. They have each traveled to holiday and tour the middle east with me and we talk regularly. I have met a nice British woman who teaches here and while neither of us want to marry again we enjoy each other so well we share an apartment and a bed together. The pay is good here and beyond the reach the US legal system so no alimony is paid. I know I can never go home but the world is a big place so I will see as much of it as I can. Well Fiona and I will. Life goes on.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
8 years...

It's been almost eight years and they still didn't get to normal...After the night they discussed it and she told him everything, they after a few days saw it was impossible to stay married...They should have divorced, or gone away to other city....But the real question is: After she married him, she didn't need the gang-bangs....Why couldn't she feel the same after that revenge time?

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Provocative!

Your story is well written and truly thought provoking. Obviously I've made moral judgments about the main characters, but more telling than those moral judgments are my estimate of Terri's IQ. Bob is a dim bulb and a coward- clearly he should have come clean when Terri gave him the chance. But Terri...now there's a piece of work. She presents herself as cool and worldly wise when in fact she's a confabulation of barely suppressed rage, wanton lust, control issues....and on and on. The story reads as if she hasn't a loving bone in her body. For her marriage is a simple contract and she went right for the nuclear option when Bob violated the contract. Her assertion that she only remained for the children? She'd be better off selling bridges in Brooklyn. None of her actions are at all loving, nurturing or even rational. I'd like to say they deserve each other but I'm not quite convinced that Bob, dumb and unreliable as he is, really deserves her.

So thanks for provoking all this thought! As much as I hated the behavior of the characters I couldn't put it away til I'd finished. I've seen people do despicable things with my own eyes so I can't charge that this is unrealistic, even though it has a surreal quality. You wrote that this is a true story. I truly hope this couple has found peace somehow, somewhere.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

So Bob cheats and has a threesome with one woman, and in revenge Terri gets gangbanged by 16 random guys? A bunch of whom are actually students, so she put his career in jeopardy too. She gives him a STD and ends up leaving Bob exposed to blackmail, then scorn from his boss when they sort the mess out.

Oh no, that wasn't at all disproportionate revenge!

Not only that, he finds out she was a gangbang whore before they met, so she lied to him their entire marriage.

Divorce was the only sensible option here, as the epilogue proves... Eight years later and their marriage is still damaged beyond repair, with his depraved slut of a wife desperately craving another gangbang and constantly reminding the husband how much better the sex was than with him.

What a depressing story.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

On the one hand, I'm not sure how much I blame the wife: How many LW stories take as gospel the idea that once the wife cheats, the marriage is over and the husband is a free agent? From that POV, if she wants to be a gangbang slut, she's free to do so.

On the other, though, it seems incredibly stupid to do something that blatant, public and career-affecting to her husband, if she has any interest in staying married, and I can't conceive of why he'd stick around in the marriage--or even that city--afterwards.

It feels like she got pissed at the termite damage, burnt her house down and *then* called the exterminator to see if it could be dealt with, which seems like a bizarre order of events.

At least the epilogue dealt with all of this in a realistic sense, making it clear how much they damaged their marriage between the two of them. It's hard to imagine they wouldn't be happier if they had just called it quits and moved on.

... I'm also not sure to give credit to the husband for having enormous balls to even bring up the possibility of another MMF threeway with his fuck-buddies, or seeing that as yet another sign that the guy is a complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Careful what you wish for...

There are no free lunches! In our search for the ultimate 'good fuck' and experience we forget that we raise the bar everytime and inadvertantly disqualify ourselves from contentment, fulfilment and happiness in doing so...

Does anything or anyone ever measure up again? Seems a harsh price to pay! Also seems our greed for lust is only surpassed by our own stupidity...!?! Thought provoking also in terms of her honesty entering marriage... How is that NOT cheating???

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Fucked up

Fucked up people make totally sick, fucked up story. People couldn't be married nd be that screwed up.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

First 2 parts were interesting. Part 3 and 4 were total crapp

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, what a story, and what a legendary slut!

In being legendary, WOW did she go for overkill.

That sense of appropriateness for what was actually horrible overkill (gang-adultery with social and professional consequences beyond the pale) means she is not really a good choice for a life-partner anymore.

Divorce is it, should have done it years before the epilogue.

I suppose they stayed together partly for the children, but that should be mentioned, and what happens when the kids are out of the house.

That they (especially she) want(s) to chase a gang encounter, yet he cannot do this, shows that they are desperately unhappy. They stay in this state for years, as if neither of them can conceive of something different, like divorce.

These are the wages of adultery and lying and whoredom for this couple.

Gripping read, from oh so long ago...

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Either write it as a story to beat off to or not but don’t mix the two genres up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous