The Trio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

"Fucked. I cunt-fucked, ass-fucked, and mouth-fucked them - just like a real whore. There's no need to sugarcoat it. Don't worry, Bob. Nobody will find out that your precious little wife went to the SAE house last night and entertained all comers with her body."

"Damn you! It's not just about you and me! What about our kids? What if somebody recognized you and people find out? And tells them? What happens to our kids then?"

Terri's tone softened. "They're the only reason I'm still here. And I put on so much eye makeup last night that I looked like an owl. I really looked . . . well, like a whore." "Shit! I can't believe this is happening! Even if nobody knew who you were, I shudder to imagine what you might have caught! And given to me!"

"You sanctimonious ass! You cheated on me with Kim. What did you catch? And give to me? Did you ever think about that?"

"I only had sex with Kim and Bill! You had sex with more men than you remember! Don't you understand? What you did is dangerous!"

"And what you did isn't? But you also lied to me, didn't you?"

"And you lied about your past!"

"Fuck you! You knew I had more experience than you, but you were afraid to ask, so I never said anything. And as far as I know my parents really are dead. So that's not really a lie, is it? And I'd gladly tell you the names of everyone who fucked me last night, but I honestly don't know. Other than Moose. It wasn't exactly one of those occasions where people introduced himself. The guys just climbed on and started fucking."

I was so angry I stood up and got ready to take a swing at Terri. Once again I felt a seething murderous rage welling up inside me. She stood up and moved closer to me. "Go ahead. Be a real man. Hit me. Prove you're not a lying, cheating husband. Or better yet, rape me. Prove that your tiny little balls and prick can do the job."

Terri's eyes blazed and I had to fight to keep from strangling her. Strangely she was right. I had just thought about raping her. She knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling. Somehow realizing that fact enabled me to regain control. But it took all of my strength. After everything else that had transpired, her jeering comment about the size of my genitals almost got her killed.

I sat down and began to shake as Terri stood over me. "I'm not going to hurt you, Terri. I just don't know what to do from here on. I feel like we've lost everything we ever had together, and I don't know what to do."

Terri's eyes softened, and she sat across from me once again. She picked up her drink and took several swallows. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do either. But you hurt me so badly that I wanted to get even. I didn't need to tell you about my days as a whore, and I didn't need to show you the video. I just wanted to hurt you. A lot."

"And last night? When you came in half-naked, covered with the proof that you'd fucked a lot of different men?"

"That too. But more than just hurt you. I really wanted to rub your face in it. Because you'd cheated on me. And lied. And kept on lying. I wanted you to know that I could outdo anything you could do in the extra-marital sex area. I guess I did, didn't I?"

I swallowed a couple of times. "Yeah, you did. I thought that you might have . . . fucked a couple of those guys you were dancing with at the last party we went to."

Terri smiled and sipped her drink. "They were pretty bold, weren't they? They were holding me close and pulling my behind against them so that I could feel their pricks pressing hard against me as we danced. They even rubbed my tits through my dress. Yes, it turned me on, but you didn't seem to care."

"So why didn't you just get them to fuck you?"

"You're still being an ass, Bob. That wasn't enough. I've been gang-fucked before, and I know how it feels after a certain point. I told you I gave up that kind of incredible sex when I settled down with you. After what you'd done to our marriage, I deserved more than sex with a couple of guys who probably couldn't go more than a couple of times each. I wanted several hours of continuous sex so I could get into the zone. And I wanted to do everything that you'd done with Kim. With a big enough group of guys, I knew I could get anal, double-penetration, two-in-the-cunt, or anything else I wanted. And I wanted you to know about it."

Emotions jerked and twisted through me. Finally I asked, "Was it worth it? Was it worth giving up that kind of sex to marry me?"

Terri stared at me hard. "Yes, it was. At first. And having the kids made it really feel right. But then you cheated and lied. That's when it wasn't worth crap anymore."

I couldn't fault her feelings, or her logic. "What if I'd told you about Bill and Kim. Would you have still done what you did last night?"

Terri shook her head. "Probably not. I'd have been incredibly mad at you, and I've have probably considered doing a gang-fuck. But I'd have calmed down and made you beg to get back into my bed. And you'd have paid - big time - for a long, long time. I just couldn't get through to you that it was the lying that hurt the most. I could forgive you for thinking with your stiff prick and betraying me with your body. I couldn't forgive you for lying to me about it, because then you betrayed me with your head. That said you didn't trust me. Or love me. That made it worse. And I warned you, didn't I?"

I nodded. "So where do we go from here, Terri? I don't know if we can ever make things right again. But I can't handle . . . having you do what you did last night again. I don't even know if I can ever get over last night. I don't know if I can get over finding out you were a frat-whore. I don't know if I can forget what I saw you doing on the tape. I just . . . "

I was so afraid that my marriage was over that the guilt and sorrow consumed me. I began to weep. I was so ashamed to be so non-macho. My wife had fucked a roomful of men, and I was sitting in our living room crying. I closed my eyes and felt the tears streaming down my face. God, I was a complete wimp!

Terri's arms were suddenly wrapped around me, hugging me. She was crying, too. We clung to each other. Both of use were crying out in our separate pain. We held each other for a long time. When we were finally calm, she pried my arms off her and sat down across from me again.

"Well, that's a start," Terri said. "I wanted to have you carry me back to the bed and make love to me. But I don't think that's a good idea right now. We need to talk out a lot of stuff, first. Sex is the one thing we don't need to mess up our heads with."

I was both disappointed and surprised. "I wanted to bed you, too. How'd you know?"

Terri smiled. "I could feel you starting to get hard. And your hands weren't just holding me. They began to caress me. Hey, I know you very well! You were about ten seconds from rubbing my sore nipples!"

I heard myself give a short laugh. "Yeah, you're right. They probably don't need any extra attention right now, do they?"

This time Terri laughed. "So can we talk? About everything? No more lies?"

And talk we did. We agreed to strive to achieve complete openness and honesty with each other, even when it hurt. We shared our thoughts and feelings for several hours. We both cried several times. Just before the sun came up, we went to bed, together and naked. We didn't make love, but we held each other close for a couple of hours. Then the kids woke up and started making noise, so I kissed Terri gently on the lips to wake her. She smiled and kissed me back.

PUBLIC DISCLOSURE

Several days later we got ourselves tested for STD infections. We both had the same strain of gonorrhea. We steadfastly lied to the Health Department investigator and claimed we had engaged in an anonymous wife-swap with a couple we met at a local bar. Our lie actually had credibility because, as the investigator later admitted, that particular bar was the source of several other cases of gonorrhea. The investigator gave us a tongue-lashing concerning our being old enough to know the importance of practicing safe sex. We looked appropriately ashamed, and that ended our portion of the investigation. Fortunately our gonorrhea strain was one which readily responded to antibiotics.

After we left the Health Department, Terri reminded me that the SAE men had gonorrhea, too. Rather than let them continue to spread the disease, we composed an anonymous letter, supposedly from a frightened coed, who claimed she had tested positive for gonorrhea after having sex with Moose. We drove two hours to another state and mailed it to our local Health Department. Even though such matters are supposedly kept in strictest confidence, a week later the campus grapevine was buzzing about the discovery of dozens of gonorrhea cases at the SAE house. Scores of students - most of them coeds - lined up to get tested at Student Health.

Two weeks later our new relationship got its first test. I received a package in campus mail. Inside were a VCR tape, several pictures, and a note. The pictures clearly showed Terri engaged in a variety of sexual activities with three SAE men who were taking classes from me that semester. The note demanded that I give grades of A to those men. If I failed to do so, they would make the tape and pictures public.

That evening after the kids were in bed, I shared everything with Terri. Even though the pictures alone were enough to get me talking about killing some of the SAE men, Terri persuaded me that we had to watch the video. We did, sitting together.

When it was over, I remarked, "Well, you were a little off in your count. I didn't count your ass or mouth. But I counted sixteen different men who fucked you in your pussy, three of them twice."

Terri looked angry. "Damn you! I told you I couldn't be certain . . . "

"Calm down, Terri. I was trying to make a dumb joke. I'm really pissed. That tape is not something I ever want to see again. Ditto the pictures. So what do we do about it? Do I let them blackmail me? What happens if they start sending the tape and pictures to other people?"

It took us several days to decide. Eventually the two of us took the note, pictures, and tape to the office of the Dean of Students, and I filed a complaint. I accused the SAE house of hiring a prostitute who looked something like my wife, having sex with her, and then trying to use the phony evidence to coerce me into giving several men grades they hadn't earned. I pointed out the obvious similarity between the whore in the pictures and my wife, but I also pointed out the differences - particularly in the hair and eyes. Terri managed to look both innocent and indignant as we talked to the Dean of Students.

The Dean watched the entire video with Terri and me sitting in the room. I looked everywhere except at the TV screen, and Terri did a credible job of looking embarrassed. But I noticed he kept glancing back and forth between the screen and Terri as it played. I hoped he believed our story, but I didn't like the expression on his face.

The Dean wasn't stupid. When the tape finished, he glared at us, then pointed out the obvious. "I can tell you're wearing a wig, so the hair difference doesn't mean squat. Add some makeup around your eyes, and you're that women in the video. And in the pictures." Terry turned crimson and looked down into her lap. She started to cry. He ignored her.

"Let's cut the crap. There are a couple of little moles. Right here on her left breast." He pointed to one of the photographs. "I'd bet money if you bared your breast I'd see the same marks. We all know this is you. They probably have something with your fingerprints on it, and I'll bet they saved souvenirs that have your vaginal secretions on them. If you were there, they can probably prove it with physical evidence. Want to deny it?"

Terri and I were shocked into silence and we didn't move, so he went on. "In case you haven't heard, the SAE house is awash with gonorrhea. You both need to be tested."

There was nothing Terri or I could say. I nodded. He grunted and went on. "I can't condone your lifestyle. It's a free country, but I think this is about the dumbest case I've ever gotten from a faculty member. Even so, I'm still going to take action."

He stared directly at me. "I'm not going to follow up on your silly allegation that they defamed your wife's reputation. After watching that video of her in action, I don't think that's even remotely possible. However, attempting to extort grades is something we absolutely cannot tolerate, and I'm going to go after several of them for that. I need to keep everything you brought as evidence for their hearings. I hope I don't have to, but it may be necessary to play the video to the tribunal hearing the case. Certainly they'll have to examine the photos and the note. Although the hearings are confidential, I can't guarantee people won't talk. In fact this case is so juicy I can almost guarantee they'll talk.

"That SAE house. Unbelievable how much trouble they cause. First the gonorrhea outbreak. Then the two coeds last weekend. Now this."

"Coeds?" I asked, happy to change the subject.

He sighed. "Two coeds claim they were drugged and gang-raped at the SAE house on Saturday night. Instead of coming to my office, they filed charges with the local police, and now the press is bugging me about everything. Well, almost everything. They haven't heard about this, yet." He tapped his finger against the video. "But they probably will."

Terri and I thanked him for his time, and we got up to leave. "You realize how much like a small town this college is, don't you?" He asked. He faced directly at Terri. "Your sexual . . . uh exploits are the hottest item on the campus grapevine. I heard about it from my sources almost a week ago. Even your name and the names of some of your . . . uh, partners. So be prepared for some fallout."

He was both right and wrong. For some reason the press never got the story. But for several weeks Terri got outright propositions - from students and from faculty members. And it was nearly two years before we were invited to another social function. Three SAE members were dismissed and two others were put on disciplinary probation for attempting to extort grades from me. Neither Terri nor I had to testify at their hearings. The tape and pictures were never returned to us. I heard a rumor that copies of the video were played at campus parties for several years. Terri and I deliberately kept a low profile.

It didn't help that the pictures and video from SAE circulated around the campus. For the first couple of months, scarcely a week went by without a fraternity or group of men calling the house to see if Terri wanted to have a party with them. I recognized several other SAE men from the video who were taking classes from me, and they laughed and smirked at me during class. I'm afraid I didn't handle it very well. How would you react if you suspected that everyone in the class had seen the video of those assholes fucking YOUR wife?

GOING FORWARD

With no social life, we spent all of our spare time with our children. And we talked and discussed and argued. About a month after Terri's revenge fuck at SAE, we resumed marital relations. It was several months later before either of us really enjoyed sex again.

Frankly, it was the pictures in our heads. Although she had to imagine it, Terri couldn't stop remembering that I'd fucked Kim, and she would start to cry when we were making love. I couldn't forget the images I'd seen of my wife fucking, first as a frat-whore and later at the SAE house, and my erection would go soft. Guilt and jealousy can kill affection. And love.

Notoriety has a half-life of about six months, and within a couple of years, the incident was almost forgotten. Other scandals displaced the story of the fuck-slut professor's wife who took on all comers in a fraternity. It's been almost eight years. Things are close to normal again, and our kids are almost old enough to leave home. Mercifully, as far as we know, they never heard what had happened. We hope they never see the tapes and pictures, but that may be too much to wish for.

We're still working at our marriage. We agreed to be completely open and honest with each other, and I think we've both lived up to the bargain. That's the upside. The downside is simple. Now that we're almost back to normal, we both desperately want to once again experience the most exciting sex that we ever experienced - one woman with multiple men.

Kim's and Bill's marriages ended, and a few months later the two of them approached me about the three of us doing a MMF trio again. They had clearly tried to get the same results without me, and their inability to do so both aroused and excited me. When I told Terri about their offer, she was adamant that our marriage would also be over if I fucked Kim again. After all, as she had pointed out, the first time I had fucked Kim it had destroyed two marriages and had come close to wrecking ours as well.

Terri also pointed out that it was unfair for me to enjoy myself this way unless I allowed her to do the same. She knew she could get "into the zone" if she could fuck a group of men. But when I recall the video images of her gang-fucking other men, I lose my erection, so obviously I couldn't participate. We've tried everything we could imagine for me to get her into the zone by myself - multiple dildos, vibrators, etc. We've even used devices and drugs which prolong my erections, but no matter how long I fuck her, she simply can't get there.

We both now realize that the very depravity of having multiple men touching and fucking her is a vital ingredient in Terri's ability to reach the zone. Terri and I also agree that if she engages in a gang-fuck, keeping our marriage together requires me to be one of the men fucking her. We also understand the risks of having her fuck several men in my presence, particularly if I'm unable to participate, so we haven't done that - yet.

We've discussed it so many times that it's become our principal sexual goal. We're both obsessed with doing this, but I'm still not able to go through with it and I'm also not willing to let her do it without me. We've discussed joining a group of couples who swing, but we don't feel our marriage is strong enough yet for us to handle even that. So our marriage remains in deep, deep trouble.

Terri no longer conceals her masturbating after we make love. She frequently tells me she misses the zone and its incredible, intense orgasms. That's one thing I can't do for her by myself. If - when? - she decides she wants to experience another gang-fuck, I don't know how I'll handle it. If I don't get over my hangup, we both know she'll eventually do a gang-fuck that doesn't include me. But even knowing this, the remembered images of her fucking other men still makes me numb.

To think this all started so innocently. I've often wondered how much happier I would be if I'd never experienced that incredible sex with Kim - or if I'd confessed what I'd done to Terri. At that time Terri had adjusted to living without gang-fucks, and she might have remained that way if I had been honest. We'll never know. And there is no way to go back to that point, now. Not after the SAE men. Not after she experienced the zone again. Not after my fucking trio with Kim and Bill.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers
12