The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw him back so he was sitting on the bed, and reached up to finally remove her bra. Her breasts dropped slightly as she dropped it to the floor. Jack immediately pulled her to him, his hand finding one breast, his mouth the other, sucking the already erect nipple gently before circling it with his tongue. Kelly sighed again and grabbed Jack's penis, guiding it inside.

"Wait... wait." Jack managed, and pushed her gently back.

"What's wrong?" Kelly asked, disappointed.

"Nothing... just," Jack leaned forward to dig around in his suitcase, finally pulling out a strip of condoms stored in the bottom.

"What a gentleman," Kelly said. She snatched the strip from his hand, tearing one square off then opening it with her teeth. Jack scooted back to lean on the pillows as Kelly flipped the condom right way up in her hand. She climbed on the bed and grabbed Jack's penis in one hand. Without warning she took him in her mouth and bobbed a few times. Jack screamed, moaned and laughed in rapid succession.

She let Jack's penis fall out of her mouth with a pop, then rolled the condom over him. She took him in her hand again and guided him inside of her. This time, he didn't stop her as he finally entered her slick vagina.

"Mmmmmmmm," they moaned in unison. Kelly began driving her hips up and down, pausing to grind on him for a few moments before bouncing again. Jack had his hands on her ass, grabbing her cheeks hard and helping guide her movements. He put his head between her breasts, taking in the smell of her perfume, then kissing and sucking on every inch he could reach as she moved.

She continued grinding on him, her hands above him, grasping the headboard for leverage. Jack bucked his hips in time with her, which only seemed to make her move faster.

"Oh, ohh, ohhh, ohhhhhhh," Kelly's moans were getting higher and longer with every movement, She let go of the headboard, leaning back on one arm for support, still moving her hips across his body. He could feel his orgasm building, it wouldn't take much longer for him to cum.

"Ohh god, yesss," Kelly shouted.

He brought her hand to his mouth and took her index finger in his mouth, he sucked it gently then moved her hand down to their thrusting hips. She kept eye contact the entire time, and smiled when her hand reached its destination. She started working her finger around her clit, her moans getting louder as Jack moved his hips faster and faster, slapping their bodies together as the springs beneath squeaked and groaned.

"I'm gonna, ohhhhhhhh baby, oh god Jack, you're gonna make me cuum," Kelly almost whispered, catching her breath, then screamed in pleasure again. Her hands moved quickly along her clit. Her body shook and twitched.

"Ugghhh oh goood uh uh uh AHHH ohhh ughhh yes yes yes YESS OHH GOD OH YESS YESS YESSSSSS!"

She collapsed on his chest, panting. She kissed his pecks once, then rolled off of him, her chest heaving. Jack let his fingers trace her abs, down through the triangle of red hair to trace the outline of her still glistening pussy.

"You are such a gentleman," Kelly said, rolling the condom off of Jack's penis. "But I'm not going to let you cum in that thing.

Jack laughed. Kelly began working his penis in her hand, giggling when he almost rolled off the bed as she stroked his sensitive head. She rolled back on top of him and licked him from base to tip, while still working him with her hand. He was very close now.

She kissed up his stomach, letting her breasts drag along his thighs as she kept working him in her hands. She tucked his penis between her breasts and rubbed back and forth.

"Jesus, that's hot," Jack moaned, his penis throbbing. "But I'm too far along for that."

Kelly giggled and rolled over on her back, beckoning to roll over so that he was on one arm. She slid down until his penis was near her breasts again, and started working on him with her hand again. She slid his penis along her nipples as it throbbed in her hands. Jack moaned and jerked as he came, splotches of white appearing between a delighted Kelly's breasts, on her nipple, and near her neck. She traced her nipple with her finger, connecting the dots between her nipple and cleavage while Kevin caught his breath.

"I need to take a shower," Kelly laughed. "Then bed. Who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring?"

Jack kissed her shoulder, glistening perfectly with sweat. "I'm right behind you."

--

The drive home was quieter than he expected. They didn't hit any traffic, and Kelly fell asleep on the tight, curving back roads that lead down the mountain. After about an hour, Jack reached over and placed a hand on her warm thigh. She squeezed his hand gently, but didn't open her eyes.

Jack cautiously let his hand slide up her thighs and under her skirt.. He was surprised to find a touch of moisture there. Kelly opened one eye to look at him, then closed her eyes, spread her legs, and sighed as he worked a finger under the band and over her vagina. It had started as a joke, but quickly he was finding something serious, and very fun.

They sped down the road, her moans from the open windows echoing into the valley behind.

12