All Comments on 'The Trip Home'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did say you wouldn't like it. Most of the stories where the husband wants to see the wife with another man do not end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, does he get to fuck someone from his hometown next time he's there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story and accurate.

That happened to me and in the end, I realized she may have loved me; but she didn’t like me. It wasn’t her fucking another man, it was the fact she hid it from me, lied to me. Made me feel like a pervert.

And it wasn’t just sex. In the end, she had sex with me but made love to her boyfriend.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I liked the story and it's very well written. I loved the line “It's human nature” as it's such a crock as any one would know it's ab-normal nature for a guy to want his mate to cheat on him. The ending was OK but I kept thinking she was just mind fucking him. That the whole thing was a lie. She was trying to give him what he wanted but not actually doing. Just go back to her chair and reveal the truth. Let the chips fall where they may. He would sorta get what he wanted but not have to deal with any serious repercussions of her cheating on him. Based on the current ending you know where the story is going.

.

Cheers

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Really good LW story. Lots of build-up and hubby got just what he'd been asking for.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Hot, wish my wife would do something like that and bring a good story back. I would have some problems with her actions without explicit permission, but I think I could get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like a part 2. The aftermath. As hot as he thought it was, can he get over the fact that she cheated on him? That inner turmoil could make an interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well told story of a man with no balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very stimulating FANTASY. An erotic FICTION. This one really fit in the LW category, simply because this is a literary PORN site. Ex SEAL, ex special forces and evangelical males must be reeling in their seats. What are you morons doing in this PORN site? Leave this place and do your sanitation duty within your tribe. Does your superiors and pastors know you're visiting Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why all the hate comments? What he likes and writes is on him! Give comments on the story, and you might not agree with either the story or ending, or whatever. But why attack the person, the author? Ok if you say he is a bad writer, or has bad grammatic? But if you do not like the content, hey you can stop reading the story... Like a TV show, switch the channel. Haters only hate....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have been more careful about asking her to make his fantasy real. I did the same for my husband, though not with an ex of mine. He was shocked but highly excited when I told him the details. It now happens infrequently, but when our eyes speak of lust to each other, I get fucked by a stranger. It can't work for everyone, but for us its great. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Morons

This was a good story, well written, not too long, not too short. What I will never understand is all these idiots and at least some of them are the same damn idiots commenting the same toxic nonsense every time, bitching and complaining about the content of the stories.

1. Loving Wives is a category FOR extra marital stories, including cuck stories and cheating stories. It's a tongue in cheek category name. It's in the freaking description for the category. This story is exactly where it belongs.

2. If you hate these stories so much, why do you keep reading them!? Just move on and read the crap that flips your switch. You're affecting absolutely no change and making no impact on anything by constantly pushing this toxic judgemental BS.

Fucking morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder what Chris thinks of his little sweetie. I think she simply made up the story, bought the supplies needed and told him the tale to shut him the hell up. Perhaps not, but he'll never know for sure. It'll forever live in the back of his perverted mind to haunt him forever. Keep writing erin2000. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cocked and loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s the way to find out if he’s serious!

This made me wet imaging it was me and my husband. I too dated a man for a while that had a huge dick. My husband gets off on hearing about some of my past encounters and when he heard how big Keith’s dick was, it really got him going.

I read this and pictured my husband, myself and Keith in the roles in the story. Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how stupid the fools who post negative comments make themselves look both by first posting, and then by getting upset when called out for their nonsense. Too comical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars, good pace and a good be careful what you ask for story.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

A few little hints for the 75% of the commenters that hated the story:

1) Before reading, click the little icon that looks like a price tag. If it says cuckold, stop right there and go find another story. You'd save a few minutes out of your life by not reading something you know you're going to hate and a few more since you feel compelled to comment on why you hate it. Seems utterly stupid to me.

2) The characters here are Erin's characters and behave the way Erin wants them to. They are not your characters so don't bother judging their actions or pontificating on what you think they should do based on your morals. Again, pointless and stupid waste of your time.

Instead, use that time to write stories that you like but don't be surprised if you get similar feedback, that is if you're stories are interesting enough for people to read (as this one obviously was).

Well written and it kept my interest. 5☆ if for nothing else to counter the bad scores given by stupid people.

Prince out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, but really needs a sequel! Hopefully with the wife being a little nicer (but still, naughty)…

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

You need a sequel! All your stories end with your readers hanging! Plenty of story ending options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is one of the hottest stories I have read on Literotica! Your descriptions were fantastic. I would not worry about the people complaining about the storyline. Every person reading this story knew from the start what it was about. Please keep writing!!

mroc77mroc77about 2 years ago

Another great story! Love your storyline and your writing. Some one else said we need more and we do.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

your stories are well written from the woman's point of view, but if a man did to a woman what she did, he would be in jail that is why you need to finish the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the story . Just like so many movies that they really don't finish. Did she really screw her ex or was it fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story!!! I wish my wife had done this, I wanted her to find a man with a dick that was so thick he would have to try several times to get it in her. She was so sexy and beautiful when she would orgasm I wanted to see her eager to take a super cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, did she really fuck Dave or did she just make it all up? Hot wife and man, did she push his buttons. Now, does he divorce her or will she confess she made it all up? Maybe she can take it a bit further and make a date with some guys and comes back a bit disheveled where he thinks she really fucked them; or will she just make him think she did but really didn't? Her husband finds out that the fantasy does not match the reality if she really does it. I could think of many sequels yet to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping for a part 2, but I can live without it. As it is, it scored lower with me since it didn't have an ending and left multiple questions unanswered. At this point I feel Shannon was just telling a story to get her husband off, and to get him to stop bothering her about trying other guys.

gladventurergladventurerover 1 year ago

A cautionary tale, be careful what you wish for. I normally don’t read stories that start with a guy wanting to see his wife with another man. They almost always end poorly. I kind of liked this one. It felt undone, like it needed a part two. But in a way that was good. The reader can provide their own ending. In a way, she gave him what he thought he wanted, while really giving him what he needed, a heavy dose of reality, a wake up call. Brilliant . I like to believe she made it all up so that she could prove to him he really wouldn’t like it and now they can get past it. And she doesn’t unnecessarily ruin a family with kids and an otherwise good man/ marriage for her husband’s stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done! Like other, I would like a sequel. There are lots of directions that this could go as noted by other commenters. Would like to see more discussion of the husbands feelings after the fact. Could he admit to his wife that the fantasy exceeded the reality and he did not away a repeat? Don't see how the husband has any reason for divorce as the wife merely fulfilled what the husband has been adding for.

While I would like a sequel, I can understand the breakpoint as written. It lets the reader complete the story in their own away. Don't normally like the confusion of a "soft" ending but in this case, the author provided a fact blend of details with just the right amount of ambiguity to allow the readers with plenty of food for thought. Great job.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am amused with commenters that say wife "cheated" and did not have "explicit" permission to hook up with the ex. The husband had been after his wife to have sex with another man. After asking numerous times, no more explicit permission should be needed and hit shouldn't be considered cheating.

Mfj

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop whether she actually did it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of when my wife cheated and tried to rub it in my face and she landed on the floor beside our bed. I got out of bed and went to shower. She was yelling at me like it was my fault. When I finished in the shower I put on a robe went to the refrigerator and got out a bottle of penicillin and acted as if I gave myself a shot. All the while she was rising cane and asking what I was doing. I said that I was protecting myself from whom ever she was sluting with unless she was whoring herself out. I filed for divorce and custody of our children. I found out who the asshole was she cheated with and I knew him from back in high-school a big black guy. I had kicked his ass in school but he was a lot bigger now but I had been in the Marines and continued training in different types of fighting. I happened to be with some friends one night and seen him at a distance. I had talked to my friends about what I was going to do if I ever seen him. The asshole had been mouthing me behind my back so as we moved around the club I kept my back to him while talking to my friends as we kept moving closer to him. When I got closer to him I started mouthing him. One of my buddies signaled me he was coming at me. I said somethings that I normally wouldn't say about a black person just to piss him off. Just as he was about to hit me I jumped aside and he hit nothing but air and I kicked him in the side putting him down. Later I heard that he had broken ribs. I was questioned by the police along with several others. I was bot charged. I filed fora restraing order because I feared for my life. My wife and I worked through the problems and are still together and she for sure understands that I will not tolerate cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was my idea to be a cuckold and I made it clear that she was a cheating slut and filed for divorce and custody of our children.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Got what he asked for. Apparently not as fun as he thought it would be. I do not blame her in the least. He is the one who would not let it go.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

Some idiots can't read even simple sentences and show it in their comments.

He never wanted her to cheat on him. He has clearly communicated that he wants to watch. Divorcing the idiot who calls herself his wife is the only solution. Anyone who ignores clear statements disrespects their partner and the partnership.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They miscommunicated, and she knew it, hence the ball gag. Boundaries must be clearly and unequivocally drawn. That's why they are boundaries and not fuzzy lines or 'approximate zones of demarcation.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a dumbass for wanting your wife to be with another man. I have seen way too many marriages break up over this kind of BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, he got what he wanted and had given his wife permission.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 hour ago

Boundaries are loose with wife, MCs marriage is spirally.

Makes you wonder if he wandered how she would respond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous