The Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her juices oozing from her pussy down her crack, as she shuffled herself up closer to my face. She pushed her hips forward and hovered her lips right over my face, her smell even stronger now, as a thin string of her cum dripped slowly down onto my cheek.

"I remember him pushing me to lie back onto the bed. I was wearing my black skirt, you know, the one you really like that makes my ass look good? Well, he dropped to his knees and yanked my panties down off of my legs. He shoved my knees apart and before I knew it, he buried his tongue into my pussy."

She groaned hard as she said that, and lowered herself to press her sopping pussy over my face. I couldn't breath and I tried to cry out. It was loud but muffled.

"Oh I know baby, me too!" she groaned loudly as she ground herself against my face, covering me in her juices. "It's getting me hot just thinking about it."

Then she lifted up again and I tried to catch my breath, the ball gag making it all but impossible to draw oxygen through my mouth. She reached behind her and firmly gripped my shaft, giving it a couple of quick strokes, as if confirming I was as aroused as she was. My hips tried to lunge forward at her touch. I felt more pre-cum ooze from my cock.

"God, you are so turned on by this, aren't you baby?" she said with surprise. "Well, I have to be honest, I didn't last 30 seconds, before Dave made me cum. It was fucking incredible! I had honestly forgotten he was that good at going down on me. Anyhow, as I was laying there coming down from my orgasm, I found myself thinking of you again, and how thankful I suddenly felt for you encouraging me to do this. It felt so fucking good!"

She continued to stroke my cock, her back arched, tits pressed out above me. The fingers of her other hand were now rubbing her clit in small circles. I could hear the wet sound as she rubbed her pussy faster, and her breathing was becoming more staggered.

"He stood up stripped all of his clothes off. I looked him over and was impressed by how good of shape he kept himself in. Then I saw his cock and I must have made some sound of surprise, because he let out a laugh. I swear it was even bigger than I remembered. Not necessarily longer, though it was a bit longer than yours. But had forgotten he was that thick!"

I was starting to feel almost sick to my stomach as she continued her story.

"He laid on top of me and we kissed quite a bit before I reached down to grab hold of his cock. I had to catch my breath as I tried to wrap my hand around it. It was so big, and it had been so long since I touched another cock. I couldn't believe how hard it felt, I mean as hard as you are right now, except ..." she hesitated before saying with a low raspy voice "But bigger."

She was rubbing her clit much faster now, and I knew she was getting close. She reached down and squeezed my balls and held them and now it was my turn to try to catch my breath. It hurt, but at the same time, seemed to push even more fluid into my cock which was now throbbing painfully.

"Ok, so by this time I honestly couldn't wait to have him inside of me. I shoved Dave off of me and onto his back, and straddled him."

She was rubbing her clit furiously now, and I could see she was dripping wet.

"And then ... Oh god! ... " she was trying to catch her breath, her breasts heaving. "And then ... oh fuck Chris, I'm going to cum just thinking about it!"

Her hand continued its relentless pace on her pussy while her other grasped my cock even harder.

"Oh fuck .... so then I slid over top of his cock! I took the entire thing inside me and it felt so fucking big that I started to cum again!" Shannon's head shot back, and she cried out: "Oh shit, baby, I'm gonna cum now! I'm going to fucking cum! Yesss, Yessssssss!"

Her body began to spasm uncontrollably. She fell forward and put both hands on the headboard, trying to steady herself. Finally her orgasm started to recede. I could hear her trying to catch her breath, as she continued to hover over me.

"God that felt so fucking good!" she whispered.

She finally lifted her head and looked down into my eyes.

"I need to get fucked now, baby. Want me to show you what I did for Dave after that?"

Without waiting for an answer, she slid down my chest toward my cock. Her pussy left a trail of her cum all the way down my stomach, before easily sliding over my cock. I tried to lunge forward as a spasm of pleasure shot through my entire body. Shannon began riding my cock hard and fast. Her eyes were closed, and she grabbed onto the headboard, her tits bouncing furiously back and forth across my face. She was slamming down on my cock hard now, and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh fuck, yes, it was just like this, Chris. I was riding his cock so hard and it felt so fucking deep. Oh god, I think I'm getting close again just thinking about it!"

I could feel the tingling in my balls and they started to tighten.

"Oh god, fuck me!" Shannon screamed, not letting up on her furious riding. "Don't stop fucking meeee!"

My cock erupted inside of my wife. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick, as she came hard, some kind of panting grunts coming with every bounce. I felt like I couldn't stop cumming, and struggled to remember the last time it felt that good. Shannon collapsed on top of me, her hair tickling across my face. I lay there in a haze of euphoria, trying to catch my breath and wrap my head around what had just happened.

My god, she did it, I thought. She really did fuck her ex-boyfriend! My stomach felt sick again. Shannon lifted her head and smiled at me. Her cheeks were bright red and she was glistening in sweat.

"Fuck that felt good, hun!" she sighed.

Then she took off the ball gag, reached to the nightstand for the keys, and undid my handcuffs. She slid off me, her body slippery against mine, and undid the strap around my thighs.

Grabbing her glass, she took the last mouthful of wine, her eyes locked on mine. I didn't know what to say. It was done. She had actually gone through with it. Not how I had pictured, not with me in the room, not with a perfect stranger that we would have never seen again. But with her ex, the guy with the huge cock. She had even told him that she still thinks about him sometimes.

I felt humiliated. She swallowed her wine, then leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue gently into my mouth. Finally she stood up and said:

"I'm going to take a shower and clean myself up. I think you came inside me almost as much as Dave did. I'm a mess!"

With that, I watched my wife's sweaty naked body cross the room and go into the bathroom while I laid there trying to wrap my head around it all.

12